The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 9

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Made it...” Elaine released a sigh of what could only be described as pure relief. The car sped to a halt, and she made a careful effort not to knock anything on her way up the long driveway. It seemed as though she had just managed to return from her impromptu shopping spree with a bit more time to spare than she should have received.

Elaine checked her glistening watch that reflected ever so subtly with the sun’s rays. “Three-thirty?! Lord...” Elaine shook her head, causing her bangs to bounce in motion as she stepped out from her car. She made a careful effort to be as sensual as possible as she extended each leg from their positions below the steering wheel; as to allow any would-be perverts the perfect opportunity to gawk at her figure. After moving around to the side of the vehicle to remove her expensive bags from the back seat, Elaine leaned into the car as far as possible and jutted her luscious ass out, swaying it side to side, she stayed long enough for someone to get enough of an eyeful to satisfy their perverted fantasies for the rest of the week. Eventually reaching some of the bags, she stepped out and turned to the house. As she made her way up the driveway, Elaine sashayed her buttocks with each forward stride. A smile formed on her lips as she imagined what would be going through the minds of anyone who spotted her like this. It aroused her to no end, knowing how her ass fitted tightly within the dress she purchased chases the male gaze to her female form.

Though while her facial expressions didn’t falter, she did hesitate for a fraction of a moment. She wondered why she was suddenly interested in getting the attention of other men; her husband’s the only man in her life that she has ever and will ever be interested in... But his penis is so pathetically small, she had to force herself not to gag by the thought of its disgusting size. She’ll always love him for who he is, but godammit, is it unfortunate that she married a man with a baby-sized dick.

Still, she isn’t sure why she has gained an interest in displaying her body; it’s not something that she usually has or ever had the urge to do before. In fact, when she was still in school, she made a conscious effort to stay away from the girls who used their bodies in such a way. There is much more to a woman than her skin and figure. Which is something Elaine had learned from experience and pushed onto her daughter.

Right as she stepped up to the front door, Elaine paused and pulled her dress upwards to expose her ass for the whole neighborhood to behold. Luckily Elaine didn’t have any form of undergarments on, so her entire naked ass was on full display. She subtly shook her rump for an added effect.

Luckily Avery hasn’t arrived yet to witness her mother’s crudeness. This is not the type of behavior her daughter would need to observe; lest, Elaine would have to set time aside to talk to Avery and make sure she never decided to slut out her body in a similar manner.

Besides, this is just a one-time thing.

Elaine told herself as she dropped her dress back down to conceal her bottom. And speaking of Avery, she should be home by now, what could be taking her so long?

Elaine shut the front door and went to stash away her newly bought goodies. Whatever it is that’s stalling Avery. It’s giving Elaine more time to prepare, so it can’t be all bad.

* * *

A few hours earlier

The stationary hand dryer’s whirring hum was all that was heard as Avery exited the restroom. Its mechanical purr consisted even as she moved through the school’s rather empty halls. With the clock striking a few ticks after 12:30, most students have or are in the process of scrambling into class as quiet as their feet can manage. Of course, there are a few reckless cases that don’t care to have any form of silence take place; but, the school is reasonably strick with students that cause a commotion. Those individuals usually have a difficult time staying out of detention.

As for Avery. She had to make a pit-stop to the bathroom, after spilling a surprising amount of black ink on the palm of her hand, who knew pens held that much ink in ’em? They’re tiny, to say the least, but that goes to show that one shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.

It took Avery a bit of time, but she managed to scrub the ink out of her skin. Though that inconvenience did hinder her just a bit, she’ll end up rolling into soccer practice after they’ve started.

It’s not too big of a deal in all honesty.

To her, school is...

Well, it’s school.

It isn’t something Avery actively enjoys by any means. And contrary to the belief of most of her peers. She doesn’t seek out to be the best of the best, so to speak. Her only goal is to make it through, she definitely does try, and rarely puts only half of her effort into things. But she doesn’t strive to have the highest grade point average, or even the average grade point average. Things just so happened to go well for her. Apparently, she has a natural knack that helps to push her forward.

The school has tried on a multitude of occasions to push her into tutoring some of the other students. But she has always declined each offer they send her way. In her mind, she can’t help other people succeed, it just isn’t part of her skillset. The only person she has ever considered to tutor was Gerald, and that was only because of their past friendship. She didn’t want to see him lag behind.

But even with him, she knew that there was nothing she could do to help him climb to success; the mindset is a substantial aspect when it comes to achieving. That is something he doesn’t have, and she can’t just hand him the will to do good.

Which is a shame. Because it looks as though he’s going to graduate after her as a result of his laziness.

Avery is well aware that she could definitely score some friends in the more popular circles; in fact, she already has some. But, Gerald was someone she has known since... Well, honestly, she can’t remember how they met, or why they even began to get along. But they have been friends for far too long for her to just drop him. Everyone around her isn’t a fan of their friendship, but honestly, if they can’t respect her friends, then she can’t respect them.

In a perfect world, all of her friends would live together in perfect harmony. Hand in hand, skipping through the meadow into eternal bliss...

Okay, nevermind, that would be a bit awkward now that she’s envisioning it.

Regardless, that’s more or less what she would want.

But Gerald isn’t doing himself any favors. He has been accused of being a slouch, which he is. And a bit of a pervert. Which is... Well yeah, Avery has caught a few linger glances from him here and there.

But...

As long as he doesn’t go all out, she’ll continue to give him a pass. Now, if anyone else were to check her out, she wouldn’t be nearly as lenient. The only reason she’s willing to give Gerald a slide is due to his view in her eyes. She has a soft spot for him because of their longtime friendship, and only that. If they weren’t childhood friends, and she happened to catch him checking her out, she’d probably bring it up to the school’s faculty rather quickly.

It’s hard to explain why she considers him to be a good friend. Perhaps it’s because he never saw her as a star student that scores straight A’s and has collages begging her to attend. He noticed her more relaxed and casual teenager side. The part of her that’s into Marvel comics, Star Wars, Anime, and Mario Kart.

The simple things of life.

The things that make her normal.

Human

Sure they’re not as important as building a future, but what’s the point of striving forward if she can’t sit down for a bit and enjoy the present?

Or maybe she’s just too attached to the friends she has made and is unwilling to let them go to make new ones. Whatever explanation makes more sense.

Que one of her friends now.

With a slender hand that grabbed onto her shoulder, pulling her into a vacant room.

Avery staggered into said room, the sudden darkness took her aback as she adjusted to the sudden shift of scenery. She blinked a few times and flicked a strand of jet-black hair out of her vision.

“What the... Sarah?” Avery recognized the face of her best friend in the dim room. “Where are... W.. What are you doing? Shouldn’t you be at cheer practice?”

“Cheer practice can wait! Actually, I’m not even sure I want to go today anyway...”

Avery took a step back and glanced around the room. She recognized the vacant area to be where the Uno Club used to meet. Apparently, the rumor is that they disbanded after the dreaded draw-12 event of twenty-sixteen. But the actual truth on what happened to them is still up in the air.

But as for Sarah, she’s undoubtedly her best friend. They’ve known each other almost as long as Avery has known Gerald. And they have always gotten along, more or less.

Serah was dark-skinned, but more on the lighter side due to her parents being mixed. She has an average height and is actually the same size as Avery. What isn’t the same size between the two girls would be Serah’s ample chest. Serah probably has one of the largest busts from all of Avery’s peers, and it’s something that she definitely got from her mother, who also has a sizable rack.

More than half of the school’s dudes and bi-sexual chicks want to get with Serah if not because of her good looks, then definitely her breasts. She actually isn’t in a relationship yet. Which is something she has been keeping a secret just to keep people off her back.

Avery used to feel just a tad self-conscious in comparison to her own chest. Her mom wasn’t known for her huge boobs, they’re sizable, but relatively average all things considered. So Avery was reasonably average herself when it comes to her own tits. But hey, she does have thighs to kill for, which is something she has to thank her mom for.

Her friend was always a conspiracy theorist at heart, and sadly, Avery wasn’t surprised Sarah’s sudden attack. She is rather used to being dragged into a darkroom by her friend to hear some juicy gossip that Sarah has managed to dig up.

Sarah’s hobbies happen to be her attachment to the cheer squad and her title as the leader of the photography club. The latter of which goes hand in hand with her theorist nature. Avery can’t begin to count the number of times Sarah has used her association with the photography club to dig into someone and find some juicy gossip.

“Okay, okay, hold on.” Avery brought up her hands to stop Sarah before she could jump head-first into whatever she had on her mind. The closed blinds in the back of the room were really serving to dull the place out. Avery walked over to open them and allow a pool of light to fill the previously dark room. “Alright,” She sighed, taking one last lingering glance towards the open fields that lay adjacent to the school’s exterior, before turning around to address her friend. “What’s got you all riled up this time?”

“I’m gonna be honest, Ave.” Sarah rested her hands on a desk and leaned in, lowering her voice. “I’m not exactly sure what’s going on, but it’s weird, strange even!”

“Yeah?” Avery humored her. “Care to explain.”

“I mean, sure, but promise me you won’t get upset. Alright?”

“What, why would I—” Avery’s eyes squinted ever so slightly. “Why would I get upset?”

“Okay, look, I was... I was walking into the gym, ya’know I was late and shit. I got distracted earlier, extracting some photos from my camera.” She idly shook her curvy hip, causing the camera to looped around her waist to bounce. “Anyway, it doesn’t matter why I was late, I just was. But now... I promise I’m not lying! You know I wouldn’t lie to you!”

Avery shrugged, “Sure, but you do exaggerate the truth.”

“This isn’t an exaggeration!” Sarah shook her arms in an effort to... Exaggerate. Which caused her ample chest to bounce in place within her simple orange T-shirt. “Look, I was about to walk in when I saw through the door’s window. It was a regular cheer routine and crap, but... Well, it wasn’t regular actually... They were... They were cheering about Gerald!”

Before Avery could even open her mouth, Sarah continued.

“I know what you’re going to say! But I have proof!” She unhooked the camera from her hip and began fiddling with it. “They were moving their bodies in whatever way he asked, and they kept cheering about how sexy he is.”

“You realize I don’t believe any of this, right?”

“Yeah, obviously, I didn’t either!” Sarah said as she was frantically tapping the buttons on her camera. “But my eyes weren’t lying, look!” Holding up the camera screen to Avery, it showed a pretty clear picture of the entire cheer team leaning forward without so much as a bend in their knees. They were all facing away from the stands. Their hands outstretched behind them, pulling on the fabrics of their skirts wide open to reveal their pantie clad asses to anyone who might be watching from behind. And the only person situated on the stands was Gerald, who had his own phone pointed out, presumably taking his own picture of the whole batch of newly revealed asses.

“The hell?”

“Exactly!?”

* * *

Jessica Rogers gritted her teeth. Her head a mix of emotions she wasn’t used to feeling. Was it anger? Yes. Confusion? That too. Arousal? Unfortunately so. Though, seeing that she has no control of her body, it could be argued that it’s hardly her fault that her nips were and are poking daggers through her red and white cheerleader tanktop.

“Okay girls! That’s enough of a warm-up, so let’s practice something new! Jessica felt her lips move on their own, and her previous frown was forced into an overly cheerful smile. “Get in line, shoulder to shoulder, and follow my lead.” She turned her back to the rest of the girls, hoping that they would do anything but follow her lead, especially since she had no control or even an idea of what she was about to show them. “Now listen to me, and don’t be crass! Just arch your back and shake your ass! Clutch your knee, just like me, then spread your legs and moan and beg!” Jessica acted out her cheer with each phrase she uttered, only taking half a second to peer over her shoulder in hopes that the rest of her friends weren’t witnessing this degrading display.

Unfortunately, she was very wrong.

The rest of the cheer squad stood shoulder length to each other, their forms hard at attention, each and every one of them had their nipples pointing daggers towards their captain. Their smiles shone bright and shining teeth, and their gazes had an amount of enjoyment that matched Jessica’s own fake grin. She couldn’t control herself, and in the back of her mind, she knew that they couldn’t either. Everyone here was trapped in an endless circle of humiliation. With no visible end in sight.

Well, maybe there was an end, With both hands clutching her hips, Jessica turned around to face the other girls. Making sure they were repeating her routine correctly. Finally, having some form of control over her body returned, she was able to eye Gerald, sitting by his lonesome on the school’s bleachers. He had a gross-ass smirk on his face, since he must be enjoying this display, with how disgustingly perverted he is.

But to be fair, who wouldn’t enjoy this show? Everyone in the cheer squad is attractive in their own way, and we all are aware of that.

Regardless, for the past hour, they have been stretching, posing, and touching each other for that perverts personal satisfaction. Jessica isn’t sure how Gerald managing to control them, maybe they’ve been drugged, or this is all a dark, sensual nightmare of a dream. The latter of which is what she has been hoping to be true.

But what she does know is that he’s involved in some way. “Okay, girls. Good job, now I want you to eat each other out and image it’s Gerald’s sexy face between your ass cheeks. Get on all fours, and take time licking each other up, switch every minute.”

Call it a hunch, but it just feels like everyone’s doing what Gerald wants us to do. Even though Jessica is the one physically barking the orders, what’s coming out of her mouth isn’t what she entends on saying, it’s as if someone else is speaking for her. She’s been wanting to call out to Ms. Lewis, tell her to snap out of it, and push Gerald away. But the P.E teacher was just as much under this spell as the rest of the squad. The fit older woman was between Gerald’s legs serving as both his footrest, with him leaning his legs on her shoulders; and also his cock sleeve. The sloppy slurping sounds of his dick deepthroating her mouth was disgusting enough on its own to make her want to gag. So she has been doing her best to avoid taking any glances towards Gerald’s lower half.

Without being in control of her actions, Jessica was on autopilot. Everyone was on autopilot! The spot her eyes decided to land on was the only form of control she could claim to be her own. And, to the surprise of no one with a normal form of decency. Jessica didn’t enjoy watching her closest friends eating each other out at her command, and decided to keep her gaze fixated onto the sizeable clock on the wall.

Oh, in less than a minute, their session would be over! Hopefully, whatever control Gerald has over them would be lifted, and they can then proceed to beat that retarded grin off his smug-ass face. The forced smile that adorned Jessica’s face was actually deliberate for once as the thought of what she would do to that guy the moment she has the chance. He would regret the day he-

DIIIINNNNNNNG

The sound of the school’s bell signaling a shift in classes echoed throughout the gymnasium. It startled Jessica out of her thoughts, and She along with everyone else in the room began to compose themselves and gather their things. Jessica frowned. She watched her friends rise to their feet and remove their faces away from each other’s asses, but everyone quickly forgot everything that happened while they were here. And only recalled having their usual fun cheer practice session. The sound of clicking feet sounded out by chatting and gossip as the girls made their way around the room. Collecting their bags, some headed for the locker room, and others walked straight out of the room.

“Good job Rebecca,” Jessica clapped her palm against her classmate’s hand as she walked by to approached her friend. “Hey, Alex! We heading to lunch?”

Alex glanced upwards at the sound of her name. “Heyy Jess! You’re great up there!”

“Thanks,” Jessica laughed ever so nervously, “I actually do get a bit self-conscious.” She scratched the back of her blond hair and began idly fiddling with it.

“Don’t be, everyone loves you! And I still can’t get over how my best friend became the leader of the cheer squad. Like, wow!” Alex’s freckled face beamed with affection towards her friend before she quickly shot her head down towards her shoes to resume tying its laces into a knot. “But yeah, I’m starving, we definitely should pick up something to chow on.” She pushed a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear and paused, before glancing up. “Hey, did you happen to see Ms. Lewis? She was here for one moment then just... Like... Left?”

Jessica shrugged, “I have no idea where she went, but we’ll probably see her tomorrow anyway.”

“Yeah, I guess...” Alex said slowly.

Jessica sensed something was off with her and pressed forward. “You feeling okay, Lex? You’re not stressed or anything, right?”

“No, I’m fine. It’s just... Nevermind.”

“What is it?” Jessica sat down on the chair next to her and looked directly into her friend’s blue eyes. They’ve been close for so long Jessica is pretty capable of sensing when Alex is holding something in.

“Don’t think it’s weird but, I dunno I might have eaten something weird...”

“What?”

“I taste ass!” Alex exclaimed before she quickly whipped her hands over her mouth and lowered her voice to that of a whisper. “I taste, like... Butt, bootie? I dunno, it tastes weird, like- Bizarre, do.. Never mind, I said to just ignore me, I’m going crazy.” Alex looked away and began to stand up.

“Hey, wait,” Jessica reached out a hand to obstruct her. She leaned in and sniffed softly around Alex’s neck, then her face, and then her neck again. “Lex, you smell weird.” Jessica leaned away and tilted her head. “That’s not sweat, it kind of does smell like... Well, it’s not sweat. Is there something you want to tell me.” Jessica refrained from saying it, but Alex had the smell of sex all around her. And her face had the stench of a much fresher, or recent, order. It literally smelled like she was eating ass or something to that vein.

“Are you saying that I stink?”

“No, I’m saying that you probably were eating someone’s ass before you came into class today.’’ Is what Jessica wanted to say. “No, I’m just saying...” she extended the last word as she searched her brain for something that wouldn’t tick Alex off. “I’m saying you smell different than... Usual...”

“And you know my usual smell?” Alex raised her brow.

Jessica crossed her arms below her breasts, “I’ve known you for ten years, so yeah, I do know what your usual stink. And... And it honestly smells like you were eating someone out.” Jessica lowered her voice even more, “I know you and Jackson have been hitting it off lately, did you actually get to—”

“No!” Alex’s face turned to beat red, and she bounced to her feet. “I’ve never put my face anywhere near someone else’s butt, and I never will!”

“But, what if that person was Jackson?” Jessica herself rose up with a cheeky grin. “Then would you—”

“Alright, I’m heading to lunch!” Alex interrupted Jessica and began speed walking out the locker room.

Jessica smiled and quickly followed suit.