The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 8

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Shit” Elaine grumbled to herself.

Her model year SUV sped along the suburban streets towards her home, the white picket fences and cookie cutter houses a homogenous blur through the windows.

The Asian milf took a quick glance at the expensive watch adorning her delicate wrist to confirm she was still making schedule. Unfortunately, the brief lapse in attention caused her to take the final turn into her drive a bit more sharply than intended.

“Shit...!” Elaine cursed.

Her glossy red lips pursed to a grimace in concert with the grinding sound of gears as she forced the Italian leather shift into ‘park’. Screeching tires followed the sickening sound of metal on metal as the unnecessarily large vehicle lurched to an abrupt stop.

“Fucking SHIT!” Elaine cried in frustration.

Her heavily made-up almond eyes frantically scanned the rear view mirror for a quick damage assessment. The fractured wooden stump and crumpled chunk of metal in line with the freshly laid skid marks confirmed the Cho family mailbox was her victim.

Yet the mangled chunk of Federal property or her poorly parked car skewed at an angle allowing only one vehicle in the otherwise two car park were not of immediate concern. Elaine quickly pivoted in place. The still-fastened seat belt restricted her movement as she inspected the precious cargo in the back seat for signs of any collateral damage.

To her relief, the countless bags and boxes emblazoned with trendy labels from upscale boutiques remained undisturbed, precisely arranged in place as the young sales associates had packed them.

Crisis diverted, a wicked smile spread across the dark haired beauties pillowy lips. Elaine was very much aware of the benefits her womanly charms afforded her, but she had never so brazenly utilized these skills as she had today during her impromptu fashion spree.

Her unfettered tits tingled at the memory; Elaine found that a lingering touch, a flirtatious gaze, along with a strategic expanse of exposed flesh had those tightly wound lumps of pent up hormones practically begging for her attention.

Leaning forward, Elaine rested her forehead against the leather wrapped steering wheel and loosed a heavy sigh of relief; she had NO IDEA what she would have done if any of her purchases had been damaged.

She took several deep calming breaths, a major benefit to her rigorous yoga routine, and contemplated on her bizarre day.

“Gerald, no, I........” Elaine husked below her breath, her lithe limbs entangled in sweat soaked sheets. The lovely milf writhed in a twisted knot, silken sheets clenched tightly in her balled up fists. Elaine’s coltish legs stretched to their limits in her restless slumber, displaying well turned calves, luscious thighs, and bubbly rump in all their workout chiseled glory.

“Just a, little, taste....” Elaine moaned, sensually arching her back to present aching nips capping lovely B-cup breasts through her otherwise modest cotton night gown. She arched her neck, rolling her head in time with each passionate hip thrust towards of her dream inspired lover.

“Gera....aaaaaALD....! She finally cried out. His milky white seed sprayed through her tightly sealed lips Into the vacuum of her mouth, momentarily sating her feverish thirst.

“What the hell?” Elaine suddenly bolted upright, her tangled mass of blue-black hair matted to her face from passionate perspiration.

Breathing heavily, the Asian beauty quickly inspected her situation.

Beads of sweat left a damp ring at the collar of her white gown, still rapidly rising and falling in response to her heaving chest; her lovely eraser sized nips clearly evident beneath the unflattering garment. Horrified at her body’s betrayal, her unbelieving eyes continued downward to confirm her worst suspicions, evidenced by the slowly growing damp patch seeping through the fabric covering her neglected crotch.

Admittedly, Elaine’s sexual exploits were severely lacking after the birth of Avery. She had her share of flings in her youth, but motherhood had suppressed the libido of her pre-child days, and she was quite accustomed to respecting her evolving biological clock. But these reoccurring dreams leaving her a literal hot mess were becoming more and more frequent and she couldn’t decide which was more frustrating; that she could never seem to remember the face of her mysterious nocturnal lover, or that her limp-dicked husband was too much of a pussy to satisfy her growing needs.

That last thought painting a frown on her otherwise lovely features, Elaine took stock of her current situation.

The late morning sun blazed through the bedroom windows, splashing its warm glow from wall to wall. The otherwise sunlit room was in stark contrast to Elaine’s frustrated moan, wondering how she could have possibly slept until? Arms wrapped tightly about her athletic frame, she swiveled her slender torso to face the bed stand clock.

“Eleven-FUCKING-thirty?!?” Elaine practically screamed in disbelief. She quickly pounced to her feet, peeling her sex-drenched nightware from her sticky body in one fluid motion.

“Dammit-all,” Elaine audibly cursed, shucking her cum-soiled gown down the hamper chute on her way to the walk in closet.

Elaine shook her head, disappointed at her sudden lack of self imposed discipline. Normally she’d have completed her morning run, finished the daily errands, and even got some quality time in the home office by this time on a weekday.

Remembering back, one of the agreed upon ‘conditions’ Elaine insisted upon before moving to this gingerbread neighborhood was that her small-cocked husband not expect some trophy housewife; like seemingly every other woman in residence. Goddamn if it wasn’t those unnaturally wide smiles and empty vapid stares she tried to avoid during her daily runs that actually encouraged her regiment more than anything else.

Everyone except Barbara, from a few houses down. If it wasn’t for that creepy kid of hers, she might actually consider visiting the woman from time to time.

“Well, at least I can salvage my run.” Elaine spoke aloud. A brisk run would help quell the sudden flare up in her sexual appetite, Elaine mused while searching her closet for appropriate work out gear. And, since she was already ‘worked up’ from her recent phantom encounter, she felt it’d be silly to shower twice. Her lips pursed to a speculative frown as she continued to search her closet for just the right outfit.

“Why don’t I have anything sexy to wear?” Elaine suddenly self contemplated, her nimble fingers shuffled past the assorted athletic wear to inspect her daily and formal clothing.

And then she decided.

“I really need to get some new clothes!”

Two hours later, Elaine was practically prancing towards the front door looking like a Vegas escort having scored the best mark in town.

Elaine didn’t remember too much of the first of her two hour primping. Anything prior to waking on the hard tiled shower floor was a sex-addled memory of frantic finger frigging. Eyes fluttering awake to the deluge of warm water splashing her body from above, she mused that the fourth self-induced orgasm had quite literally fucked her senseless.

The second hour was arguably more productive, depending on your point of view. Elaine had comed through her pathetic wardrobe for something appropriate to actually wear in public, with the majority of her clothing being re-catalogued to the trash bin.

Locking the front door behind her, Elaine loosed a smug smile, proud of her accomplishment with such little material to work with.

Elaine strutted down the walkway to her car confidently perched on 4 inch neon pink heels. Smokey black nylons caressed the length of each leg from glossy heel to disappear beneath mid-thigh length skirt. The metallic material was meant to reflect the multi-hued lights populating the dance clubs, serving to draw attention to sculpted legs, nut-cracking thighs, and beautifully bubbled rump. A thin pink belt matching her heels fastened snugly above her ample hips, serving more to accentuate her waspish waist then serve any practice function. A liquid pink camisole draped loosely over bra-less tits, tucked neatly above the skirt to tightly display her feminine assets. An undersized elbow length blazer matching the suggestive skirt completed the outfit, fastened strategically below her hand-sized tits with a single Pink button.

The Asian milf took a quick glance at the expensive watch adorning her delicate wrist.

“Shit” Elaine grumbled to herself. She wasn’t entirely sure why, but she needed to complete her shopping and have everything prepared before Avery arrived home from school.

“Ok, enough stalling!” Elaine suddenly spoke aloud, clapping both hands on the steering wheel before her. She unfastened the seatbelt, slinking from the car in an overtly sexual manner as a show to anyone watching, especially careful not to scuff her newest purchase.

Elaine had been about ready to leave the shoe boutique, quite sure the dopey smiled attendant’s vision was caressing her leather encased bum as he carried her packages in tow, when she suddenly saw the most darling pair of heels. The poor sales-boy was reluctant at first, stammering on about her armful of purchases already costing him the next three paychecks, but a quick hand job in the fitting room followed by a promise to wear the pumps out of the store with his ejacaulate still lining the sole found him MUCH more accommodating.

Elaine smiled at the thought, the audible ‘squish’ accompanying every other mincing step an erotic reminder of the event. Gathering her purse, she shuffled toward her back seat treasures.

Shoe play was never her kink, but, “Whatever gets your kicks!” Elaine reasoned, before giggling at her unintended pun. She was quite certain she’d be trying it again.

Unlatching the car doors proved tricky with the new baby blue heel matching nail extensions capping each finger, but Elaine managed. She gathered the packages to hang off each arm in a precarious balancing act worthy of an accomplished former gymnast.

“Come to think of it.....” Elaine questioned aloud. If this sudden desire to get kitted up like the other ‘Perfect Wives’ in the neighborhood wasn’t bizarre enough, she thought while traipsing towards the front door.

Her gait was a well choreographed cock-courting ritual, meant to draw all attention to her well maintained rear. Elaine carefully placed each delicate step directly before the other, sending her wide hips to swivel in time with each calculated stride.

Elaine managed her large assortment of purchases, expertly balancing bag handles and draping packaging to rest in the crook of each arm. She comically held both limbs wide to each side, causing an overtly feminine sway to her athletic body. Wrists bent outward and freshly manicured nails pointing down and draped in loosely dangling jewelry completed the ‘desperate housewife look’.

Elaine was well aware how her practiced strides and obscene posture complemented her modest bust. The ridiculous positioning of her arms naturally thrust her chest forward, presenting her tits to great display beneath blazer and blouse. Her hypnotic sashay and towering heels sealed the deal, jutting her lovely rump at an impossible angle meant only to entice male eyes.

No, what Elaine found especially odd and somewhat troubling was the curious amount of people she actually knew while on her two-card maxing shopping bender earlier this afternoon. And not only that, Elaine continued her thought, taking a moment to pause and bend stiffly at the waist, showing no concern that anyone who happened to be watching could clearly see up her rucked skirt to panty-less puss.

Again, it wasn’t so much the mere coincidence of seeing so many attractive women, some with equally handsome daughters in tow, milling like lemmings around the high fashion retail district down town. Elaine thought to herself while expertly clasping her ankles, body still bent at an extreme angle. Nor, really how they ALL looked more appropriately dressed for a night of clubbing rather than a casual shopping day.

Elaine began to roll her waist from her bent position, undulating her delectable derrière in an erotic infinity patterned display.

Nor how they ALL carried an almost ludicrous amount of purchases. Some women were laden with bags hung loosely off each arm, strutting from boutique to boutique in a overtly feminine manner much similar to her own improved walk. While others walked surrounded by would be suitors of various ages; all too eager volunteers ready to assist with any task be it porter or something of a much more intimate nature.

No, what she really found strikingly peculiar. Elaine momentarily paused her hip swiveling, released the firm grip on each ankle and straightened from her bent positioning. Was the way they all greeted each other with a passionate kiss; lips locked and tongues lashing for exactly two minutes. It was almost comical how any woman, immediately upon eye contact would feel compelled to greet their counterpart with a sloppy kiss.

Elaine noticed some women, herself included, took to close examination of their lovely heels; eyes fixed on the precarious pumps below so as to potentially avoid these wanton greetings. While others welcomed the attention, with lines of equally attractive women forming before them; each one in queue inspecting phones and glancing at wrist watches while patiently waiting to administer the proper greeting.

Elaine gave her taught ass a final shimmy in hopes of lowering her ruched skirt to a more respectable position. She again loosed a quick giggle thinking back on the clownish lipstick smeared faces of the attractive women having already made several greetings. Some women took a bit longer than others to figure out that it was inefficient to freshen up your makeup after each encounter. After her third greeting and resulting trip to the ladies room, Elaine left the multicolored smears of eager lips streaking her face until she made her final purchase.

Almost certain her wriggling efforts still left her bare puss exposed for anyone who happened a glance, Elaine’s arms returned to their previous position as she continued the catwalk towards her front door.

“SHIT” Elaine spat with a final glance at her wrist. She accelerated her pace, heels clicking sharply on the brick walkway.

Avery would be home in about thirty minutes, and she still had so much to prepare.