The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 7

* * *

Notes

* * *

Elaine returned to the kitchen, feeling much more refreshed. With all the oddities that have been plaguing her brain lately, She needed that moment to clear her head.

“How are you feeling?” Barbara’s head perked up from the book she was reading, upon noticing Elaine’s return. “You seemed to be a bit agitated before; I hope Gerald wasn’t...”

“Oh no,” Elaine ushered Barbara’s concern away. “Gerald’s fine, I’ll excuse what he did earlier. It is water under the bridge.” Elaine said, deciding that he simply got distracted, and groping her ass isn’t something she should make a huge fuss over. The back of her brain twitched ever so slightly, and a part of her questioned why she’d drop the matter so abruptly.

“That’s kind of you, but what he did was unacceptable, I’ll make sure to have a talk with him about it,” Barbara reassured her.

“As long as it doesn’t happen again, I’m sure we will be fine. Anyway—” Elaine’s lips began to feel dry, and she felt the sudden urge to drink something refreshing. “Y.. You know... I’d...” She paused in thought and decided against finishing her sentence. “Nevermind...” Elaine leaned against the entryway to the kitchen and began stroking her bare arm. “It’s nothing.”

“Fuckin- Do it!” The sound of Gerald’s voice echoed from his bedroom.

Barbara shut her eyes and took a deep sigh, giving Elain the perfect opportunity to peer directly into her friend’s exposed cleavage. She clenched her thick thighs together as the feeling of sudden arousal surged through her.

“He’s probably playing one of his online games. Ignore him, what was it that you were saying?”

“Nothing, it was nothing.” Elaine shook her head and decided to change the subject before Barbara continued to insist. But her throat was growing drier by the minute, it quickly reached a point where she couldn’t stand it any longer. “I’m a bit parched.” Elaine said, “I was wondering if I could have some more of Gerald’s cum? Since I’m here.”

Elaine blinked; she didn’t want to say that. Did she? Well, she just did regardless. Since yesterday she couldn’t drink anything without gagging. Of course, that’s easily explained by the fact that she can’t enjoy a drink if Gerald’s cum hasn’t tainted it. At least, not without her being repulsed by its taste. But just because she needs his cum to relish a drink doesn’t mean she enjoys admitting to the fact that she needs this perverted teen’s semen on the regular. He probably gets off to the thought of her swallowing his load, which is a thought that turns her off more than the taste of pure water.

“What?” Barbara tilted her head.

“No no no look I—”

“Of course you can!” Barbara sprang to her feet, which caused her massive tits to bounce in a frenzy, and thus had the side effect of turning Elaine’s knees into jello. Barbara made her way over to the fridge and pulled it open to reveal an entire shelf full of glass milk bottles. She pulled out one and handed it to Elaine.

Elaine stared at Barbara’s outstretched hand quizzically for a few seconds, before she hesitantly reached out and took the cold bottle. The clear glass chilled her hand at the touch, and she peered down at the white liquid inside. “I’d usually love milk, but...”

“Oh, that isn’t milk.” Elaine glanced up and saw Barbara had taken out her own glass bottle and popped the metal lid off. “It’s Gerald’s cum. He filled the fridge will a dozen bottles of his semen.” Barbara said before lifting the bottle to her plush lips and taking a long swig of her son’s ejaculate.

“Barbara, what are you doing!?” Elaine gasped. Drinking Gerald’s cum isn’t something Elaine enjoys doing, the taste is disgusting to put it lightly. The fowl stickiness repulses her beyond anything else; the one thing that tastes worse than that boy’s semen is the taste of something that doesn’t have his cum in it. Which is the only reason why she’s willing to let Gerald’s cum enter her stomach, let alone touch her lips. But Barbara has no reasonable excuse; she willingly put her son’s ejaculate in her mouth!

“Mmmmm?” Barbara mumbled and took two more long gulps from the milky chode before pulling the bottle away from her lips. A trail of Gerald’s cum, connected to Barbara’s lips for a few seconds before it broke and fell into her cleavage, causing Elaine’s nipples to stiffen. “Oh, after you left yesterday, I was a bit curious, so I had Gerald give me some of his cum. And now I realize why you enjoy it so much, his semen tastes wonderful! I even used it in the eggs I made for my breakfast.”

Elaine was stunned. Her best friend’s a disgusting... Perverted... Freak! How is she just now seeing this side of her? This must be why Gerald grew to become the person he is now. He got it from his mother!

Elaine parted her lips, ready to let loose a barrage of explanations on why no woman should ever even considered tasting their own child’s ejaculate. But at that very moment, Elaine remembered that all mothers love the taste of their son’s semen. It’s a natural reaction, and a form of justified payment for all the times they had to breastfeed their children when they were young.

She quickly closed her mouth, glad that she didn’t say anything or she’d have a reasonable amount of explaining to do for forgetting such a well-known factor of life. Though something felt off to her about that, it doesn’t make sense for her to forget something that straightforward. Why did she just remember now?

“That’s great,” Elaine said before popping off the metal cap and raising her own bottle to her lips. She paused and jiggled the glass in her hand, watching the milky substance shift within the bottle. Great, that feeling that something’s not right is creeping back into her. Again, in this house...

Elaine paused. Yesterday, she was here, and the same feeling was in her gut. It felt like... A warning of some kind? That same feeling that occurs when someone knows something about to go down.

Yesterday... She.. She continued to forget or just suddenly remember stuff. And the things she remembered were all sexual in nature. Why does she only seem to remember when she’s at this house?

Elaine’s gut was known to be right nine times out of ten, which is why she tends to listen to it more than a regular person would. And she also prides herself on her ability to put pieces together in order to solve a problem. She put the glass down and decided to test something out.

“Are you not thirsty?” Barbara questioned?

“I am, I just.. Want to step out for a moment.” Elaine turned and jumped when she spotted Gerald behind her.

He was leaning against the back wall, his eyes were leering downwards where her ass had just been. He shifted his gaze up to her breasts that were just sent into a bouncing spree. They weren’t as massive as Barbara’s, but they were pretty sizeable and definitely exposed in her cleavage-baring sports bra.

Elaine’s brow furrowed in slight suspicion. “What were you staring at?”

“Your ass.” He shrugged, “I love how bubbly and juicy it is in that tight yoga—”

“Gerald! Go back to your room this instant.” Barbara exclaimed before Elaine could muster a response. “We’ll have a talk later.” She said through gritted teeth in a way that would signal to the boy that he’s in deep shit after Elaine leaves.

“Oh, shut... Mommy-Slut, do jumping jacks, and keep quiet.”

“Yes son,” Barbara said in a monotoned voice before obediently obeying her son’s command. She began jumping in place with the bottle of semen still tightly held in her hand. Her shifted upwards and downwards with each jump, causing the open bottle to fling Gerald’s cum all across the kitchen.

“What the hell—” Elaine began to speak as she turned, but she was utterly mesmerized by Barbra’s tits as they bounced wildly with he jumps, her left tit fully removed itself from her flimsy and fully exposed night-gown. Her jiggly bust had Elaine hypnosis on the spot, Barbara’s large nipple moving up and down had Elaine licking her thick lips without even realizing it.

“Yeah, she has nice tits, huh?” Gerald whispered and wrapped his hands around Elaine’s wide waist.

His touched snapped Elaine out from her perverted trance, and she brought her elbow back on pure instinct, landing it directly onto Gerald’s forehead. He staggered back as she spun to face him. “What the hell is going on!?”

“Aggh... Fuck.. I shouldn’t have gotten so close that one’s on me.” Gerald admitted.

Elaine clenched her fists. “I’m not going to ask you again.”

“Chill, I just explained like three minutes ago. It’s not my fault you don’t remember! Wait, actually, it is my fault.”

Elaine ignored his blabbering and took a step towards the boy. She could easily overpower him, with her both being taller in comparison to his scrawny form, and much more athletic lifestyle.

“Just fuckin stop! Milf-Slut, trance.”

Elaine was one stride away from him when she froze in place, and her mind went completely numb. Her clenched fist slowly undid itself, and her arms fell loosely to her side.

“Look, unlike everyone else. I don’t want you to be oblivious.” Gerald walked up to her and brought a hand up to her blank face. Her Asian features were a huge turn on for him, and he rubbed her lips with the back of his hand. “But I also want you to do the shit I’m pushing you to do! Like, do I have to write out your every movement?! I made it so that you both need and crave my cum! So why don’t you just bite the bullet and drink it?!”

“I don’t like the taste,” Elaine said in a monotone voice.

“Clearly, you don’t.” He grabbed her breast through her sports bra and squeezed it. “Hell, my mom has been drinking more than you. Which, it’s sexy, seeing her do that, but I filled those things up for you. Do... Do you even realize how long it took me to full up 12 bottles with my cum!?”

“I don’t care, your cum is disgusting, and I know you get off to be drinking it.”

“Well, fuck you! I spent hours filling those shits up. You were about to drink it, why didn’t you?”

“Something’s wrong.” Her monotone voice lingered, but her brow furrowed slightly on her blank face. “I was suspicious, so I was going to test something out.”

“Test what out?” Gerald stopped playing with her tit; he was genuinely interested in what was going through her head.

“I was going to step out of the house and see if any other strange memories come into my head.”

“Why?”

“It seems as though whenever I’m near you, I remember something sexual in nature that involves you in some way and feels off to me. I was going to see if that continued to happen even when I was gone.”

“Okay, okay.” Gerald grinned and moved behind her, he pulled down her tight yoga bottom enough to see her bare ass and gave her a hard slap. Her bubbly rump jiggled in place as she stood unmoving in her trance. “I like that you’re figuring things out, it’s nice to know that I’m controlling a woman that has some brains in her. I’m going to let you continue to figure this puzzle out, but here’s an order.” Slap Her ass bounced and left a light hand imprint. “If you somehow figure out exactly what’s going on, you’ll go into this trance and tell me, so I’ll be able to deal with it. Okay?“

“Okay.”

“No, say yes, master when I give you a command.”

“Yes, master.”

Gerald’s cock stirred upon hearing the Asian milf he had lusted over say those two words.

“Nice!” He pulled her pants back up and stepped away. “So, I originally came down here to hurry you up. I have plans, and you’re taking too long! When I say Milf-Slut awake, you’ll snap out of this trance, grab the bottle of cum you refused to drink, and pour it on the floor. Got it?”

“Yes, master.”

“Mom, when I... Oh, shit,” Gerald mumbled with wide eyes as he gazed on his mother’s jiggly rack. Both of her tits had popped out during her impromptu exercise, and now her breasts are slapping her chest with each jump. He shook his head and continued, “When I say Mommy-Slut awake, you’ll get another bottle of cum and poor it on your tits.”

“Yes, son.”

“Alright!” Gerald clapped his hands. “We’re almost done! Elaine, once you pour that cum onto the floor, you’ll begin to lick this kitchen clean of all the cum splattered everywhere. Mom made it a bit hard for you, but you won’t be upset. In fact, both of you will think this is all your own ideas! Elaine, you can continue to be suspicious about other shit, but this, you won’t have any doubts in your mind, you want to lick this kitchen clean of cum. It is your idea. No one is causing you to do it, Oh, and you will both forget what happened right before you entered your trance.

“Yes, master.”

“Yes, son.”

Barbara and Elaine both responded to their orders, respectively.

“Mommy-Slut, awake. Milf-Slut, awake.” Gerald said before dashing back to his bedroom.

Both women returned to their regular selves, with light reappearing in their eyes and their blank faces refilling with life.

Barbara instantly went to the fridge to grab another glass of Geralds semen, and Elaine picked up her own bottle. She looked at it and thought to herself, she was very thirsty, and upon glancing around, there happens to be a fair amount of semen around the kitchen. Some were some on the stove, a couple of splotches were on the counter-top; one glop even landed on the faucet. Barbara would have to clean this mess up. The thought of Gerald cleaning up his own ejaculate didn’t cross her mind. She wouldn’t want to let her friend have to scrub this whole kitchen clean...

And she is still parched...

That settled it. Elaine tipped her bottle over and poured its gooey substance onto the hard tiled floor. Barbra was too busy dunking Gerald’s ejaculate onto her exposed breasts and messaging the substance all across and around her tits, to notice Elaine’s sudden action.

Elaine moved to her hands and knees, and made sure to stick her ass out in the air like a dog. She stuck her tongue out and began lapping at the puddle of cum. The taste of Geralds cum, mixed with the dirty tiled floor made Elaine want to gag in disgust, but she made her mind and had no doubts about what she was doing. She wagged her ass in the air and continued slurping up the glop of chode.

After Barbara finished massaging the semen onto her tits, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and began to film Elaine. She saw no problem in what Elaine was doing and thought that Gerald might want a recording of Elaine licking up his cum from the floor. She moved behind Elaine to get a shot of her wagging ass, it was stretched so tight that the outline of her pantie underneath was clearly visible. After getting a good shot of the Asian slut’s ass, Barbara licked her lips, and brought her face closer to Elaine’s wagging butt, until her face was shoved deeply between the Asian’s bubbly cheeks. Barbara took a deep breath and inhaled.

Elaine continued to be utterly oblivious to Barbara’s actions as she sucked up the splotches of cum off the floor. She knew she should really leave and test out her theory, something strange is happening here for sure. But at this very moment, she knows she’s in the clear. Nothing is wrong with this current situation.

Nothing.