The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

* * *

“So...” Barbara began to steer the conversation in a more comfortable direction. “How’re Avery these days? We haven’t had the chance to catch up in a good while.”

Elaine was still eyeing the small pool of semen within the glass she was holding; something about this scratches her brain in an odd way. Deciding that she wasn’t parched that much, she placed the glass down.

“Elaine?”

“Hmm?” Elaine’s head bobbed up as she looked towards her friend. “Ah! Oh, Um... Yes, Avery is doing very well. She has chosen to place more focus on her studies during her last year of school, and I couldn’t be more proud.”

Elaine nodded in affirmation. Unlike Gerald, her own daughter is going to bright places in the future; she doesn’t want to put down her friend’s parenting abilities, but Gerald just doesn’t seem to want to better himself. Which is quite unfortunate, the boy could do so much better for himself, especially with his massive penis that puts her own husband to shame, he could do well in life; if only he were less perverted and lazy and spent more time on bettering himself.

“Oh, that’s great, is she still into soccer though?” Barbara leaned on the sink counter below the island Elaine was residing on and looked up to her friend.

“Yes, she...” Elaine gulped, she found herself transfixed upon glancing at Barbara’s deep cleavage as she leaned forward, the loose T-shirt not doing much to hide the large breasts beneath. “She is still fond of the sport. Actually, she’s preparing for a game in a few days.” Elaine’s mouth gaped, she realized that she was always in love with her childhood friend’s breasts, they have never failed to arouse her.

“Wow! Well, good luck to her!” Barbara was oblivious to Elaine’s blatant perving upon her chest. “Maybe we could visit and cheer her on?”

Elaine snapped out of her hypnotic trance at her friend’s words, not noticing the drool that began to form at the corner of her lips. “Oh... I’m sorry, but we already sold out tickets, and it’s a pretty big game, people aren’t allowed to just sit on the sides and watch.”

Half of that was true, it is a large game, taking place in the shool’s miniature stadium. But the seats haven’t yet been sold out. If anything, there’s at least another quarter that can still be filled. The real reason Elaine isn’t too keen on having her friend show up is mainly because of Gerald. Once she noticed how he is prone to perv on both her and her daughter, she decided he shouldn’t show up to their games, he’d just use the opportunity to steel camera shots of Avery in her tight sweaty clothing. And no doubt pleasure himself to the images behind closed doors.

“Oh, dear, that’s unfortunate.”

“Yes... Well, there are actually a few premium seats we save for special guests, and we’ve been friends for so long, you can have those!” Elaine blinked multiple times at her own words, premium seats? What does that even entail? Those don’t exist. The only thing that resembles that is the private area meant for families only. Shit She thought to herself, she just invited them to have a front-row view of her daughter. What is going on with her today?

She shook her head, no matter, she’ll figure something out. Maybe have Avery set up in another location.

“That would be amazing!” Barbara lightly bounced up, sending her breasts to go on a bouncing spree of her own, causing Elaine’s gaze to transfix on their soothing motions. “My husband and I will be there, and I will make sure to have Gerald show up as well. He needs to support his friends.”

Elaine sighed in a combination of pleaser as she studied the outline of her friend’s bra strap beneath her T-shirt and a mix of disappointment as she realized her own blabbing mouth has put her daughter in the perfect opportunity to get perved on.

Elaine began to feel parched, and she reached for her glass of cum on the countertop. After picking up the glass, she stopped herself. No, this is disgusting, Elaine remembered the salty mixture of the sour chunky fluid; she could wait until she returned home and have a nice glass of orange juice, as she initially craved for.

“Are you going to finish that?” Barbara inquired.

“Um...” Elaine eyed the glass and idly sturred the thick splotch of semen around. “N...Yes, of course, I love Gerald’s cum!”

Elaine blinked again, wondering why she said that she honest to God did not want to put that sticky substance back into her mouth, she was never a fan of swallowing, and never will be; what happened before was a one-time thing, and it won’t happen again.

“I mean,” She placed the cup back down and went to slide it away from her. “I love Gerald’s cum!”

“Okay?” Barbara tilted her head, “So why are you passing it to me?”

“Because... I love Gerald’s cum!”

“I’m confused.”

“Barbara, something weird’s going on... Or.. Is it just me?”

Barbara looked concerned for her friend and thought to herself. “You seem to be flustered, maybe you need more to drink, should I call Gerald in so you can have more of his semen?”

“No!” Elaine half-shouted, then blushed and lowered her voice. “No, I love Gerald’s cum.” She internally screamed at herself, not understanding why her mouth isn’t working with her own thoughts. Reaching for the glass, she decided to simply dump the mess and be done with things. Elaine grabbed the glass and brought it to her lovely lips, she tipped the glass as far as she could to let the warm liquid slide slowly into her mouth.

She immediately started sputtering and placed the cup back down, the taste was truly awful, but she loves Gerald’s cum.

“There you go!” Barbara beamed.

Something’s wrong here, but she can’t place her finger on it. Elaine stuck her finger into the glass to try and retrieve as much leftover cum as she could gather. Without realizing she did anything, she placed her finger into her mouth and began sucking the semen off her digit. Her gut is warning her that this situation is odd, the same gut that is tainted with her friend’s perverted son’s semen. But what is wrong? Her gut has never failed to warn her in the past, so why is now any different?

She needs to think, staying here isn’t helping anyone.

“Okay, Barbara,” Elaine removed her finger from her mouth without even realizing it was in there in the first place; she idly wiped her own saliva on her tight yoga pants. “I really do need to head out. But it’s been good talking to you! I’ll come back tomorrow so we can catch up some more.”

“Alright then, you should head-on with your day.”

“I will, and you enjoy yours!” Elaine turned to leave when she felt a hand grip her shoulder and spin her around. Before she could think, Barbara had her in a tight lip lock. Her plump lips mashed against the Asian’s own, and Elaine stayed in a stunned shock as Barbara sucked hard on the lips that had just moments earlier injected her own son’s cum.

The feeling of Barbara’s lovely soft tits were the only thing that stopped her from immediately pushing her friend away. But after snapping out of her own trance and realizing what was happening, she reached back and sunk her hands into Barbara’s bubbly ass since this is a customary way to say bye to a friend.

Barbara moaned into Elaine’s mouth and began to sink her own hands into Elaine’s nicely toned rear. Elaine winced slightly as she still felt lingering traces of pain from her customary welcome earlier.

A fair amount of spittle began to form between them while they both molested each other’s ass and faces, both women’s breasts molded against each other as they mashed together. Eventually, they stepped away, and Elaine felt a pang of sadness upon losing the feeling of her friend’s tits.

“Have a good day!” Barbara beamed

“And you as well,” Elaine responded before taking her leave to the front door.

As she left the kitchen, she passed Gerald, who had a shit-eating grin plastered onto his face and that strange paper in his hand. The little pervert must have been eavesdropping on them the whole time. Elaine would have addressed his assumed rudeness, but she was intent on leaving as soon as possible. So she nodded towards him and turned to leave.

Not forgetting to stop and grab her ankles, making sure to correctly display her amazing ass in his direction. Being perfectly fine that the outline of her panties beneath her tight gray bottom was obviously apparent.

Gerald stepped towards her and loudly slapped her ass with as much force as he could muster. Her ass jiggled wildly due to the sudden force, but she nodded to herself, happy that he at least knew It’s customary for a man to slap a woman’s ass before she leaves the house he resides in.

She stood up slowly and lightly tapped her ass, the pain stung, but it’s what must be done, so she took it in stride. “Goodbye, Gerald,” she said out of respect; hopefully, he’ll learn to have some towards women.

And she turned to leave, happy to finally escape this odd situation. Hopefully, the strangeness ends here.