The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 4

* * *

Notes

* * *

The jog back to her house was a fresh return to the norm for Elaine, not that anything odd had transpired; well, not that she could pinpoint that is. Odds are she was merely famished after her morning exercise, exhaustion tends to have varying effects on people to differing degrees. Which would explain why no one else seemed to notice anything being amiss.

Though, a part of Elaine’s brain was still trying to rationalize her doubts. The jog today was no different than any of her past outings; the weather isn’t substantially different, and she hasn’t altered the outfit she uses to exercise in quite a while. Everything seemed to turn down a strange rout the moment she passed by the Stinson’s house but nothing odd happened while she was there. She must just be tired after her long day, nothing more.

Elaine furrowed her brow ever so slightly as she bounded down the sidewalk, any trace of suspicion she had over that house left with surprising swiftness. She shook her head, causing her black hair to bounce in a different rhythm to her usual rhythmic sway.

Arriving home, she was happy to see the safety of her own fairly sizable abode. Whatever uncertainty she has been feeling can be set aside, hopefully for good. She has her own life to live and wasting her time trying to find a problem that might not even exist isn’t on her to-do list. Beside’s she’ll be returning to her friend’s place tomorrow anyway. By then, she’ll probably be in a clearer mind and be able to figure things out.

Bounding up the front porch, she typed in a password on the keypad lock to the front door and let herself in. Finally, glad to be home.

Barbara frowned to herself the moment Elaine left, upset over her friend’s sudden change in usual behavior. Is it because they haven’t spoken in a little while? How much can a person change in a few days? But it’s not that Elaine seems to be a different person entirely. Barbara just felt as though Elaine was uncomfortable the moment she stepped foot in the house as if there were a slight unease looming over her during their entire conversation.

“Is it something to do with her? Or did I cause her to feel that way?” Barbara thought to herself.

Perhaps she should consider taking Elaine up on her offer to join in her morning runs. Barbara usually’s not into over stressing herself, and her frequent trips to the gym have been enough on their own. Still, if she hasn’t been spending enough time with her close friend, then that needs to change.

Elaine entered the house, Gerald gave her a respectful greeting... She went into the kitchen, and she asked for Geralds semen instead of the previously requested orange juice... Sure, that was absurd at first, but it made sense after Barbara put more thought into it. She talked about her daughter... Finished the glass of ejaculate...

Nope, Barbara couldn’t think of anything that would have set her friend off; Elaine must have been going through something, and Barbara just needs to try her hardest to be a better friend.

Nodding to herself, Barbara grabbed the now empty glass that only moments earlier held her son’s cum and brought it over to the sink to rinse it out. She began humming to herself and swaying to her internal beat when a thought crossed her mind.

Gerald.

Gerald might be the missing link that she hadn’t considered. He was the one to open the front door and let Elaine in. And who’s to say he didn’t pull some stunt while he was in the safety of his mother’s blind spot. It could have been something Elaine was too embarrassed to bring up, or, likely, she didn’t want to get Gerald in trouble.

“Gerald!” Barbara called out, “Come here! We need to talk for a second.”

“Ehh?!” Was the response she heard back. “Wait, I’m writing something.”

Barbara blinked, not used to her son addressing her in such a manner. “Excuse me?” She marched out of the kitchen to face him with her hands on her hips.

“Sorry, Mom.” He said in a way that implied he wasn’t actually apologetic. “Can it wait? Is what I meant to say.”

“Well, no, but whatever you’re writing can wait.” She turned back into the kitchen and continued speaking. “You better come in here, or I’m going to confiscate your new toy.” Barbara rolled her eyes, upset at herself for even saying that. Never would she have guessed that she would need to force her son to stop writing, it’s typically the exact opposite, with her trying to get him to write.

With her back in the kitchen, she didn’t notice Gerald’s slight scowl or the new page he flipped to.

Barbara pulled her phone out from her pocket to check the time and figure out how long she should give her son until she marches out there to take his pen and paper away. If this is the sudden change in attitude he has now, then it wouldn’t be too far out of left-field to assume he did something that would upset Elaine.

Noticing the time She decided that taking away his writing materials wouldn’t help anyone since she’d be discouraging him academically. And she should also go out and talk to him in the living room since he’s already comfortable on the couch, asking him to stand up and come all the way to the kitchen would be rude.

“Son, I just wanted to ask,” Barbara said as she entered the living room. She noticed Gerald’s snarky grin and stopped. “I’m being serious young man. The way Elaine was acting today, it was as if she were uncomfortable.”

“And?”

“And?!” Barbara gasped and took a single step back, appalled by her son’s impudence. The way he’s not even looking at her while she’s addressing him showed a complete lack of respect. She stepped forward with her hand raised and removed her T-shirt to give her ample breasts fresh air.

“Elaine is a close friend of mine, and you will treat her with respect. Do you understand?” Barbara was pleased to notice Gerald’s attention had finally left the paper he was writing on. But when she saw him eyeing her exposed bra-clad chest, her light smile turned into a full-on grin now that she managed to lure him in with her sexy tits.

“Elaine has brought up concerns in the past that you might be perversely leering at her and her daughter. I’ve told her that you are better than that, but this sudden attitude you have is unacceptable.” Barbara said with authority that was undermined by the fact that she was standing topless in front of her son.

Gerald looked to be in thought for a few seconds. He stared blatantly at his mother’s tits, studying the way they rose and lowered with each gentle breath she took.

“Excuse me? Are you listening young man?”

“Huh? Uh... Yeah, give me a second.”

“No, this is what I’m talking about! You need to giv... take all the time you need sweaty.”

When she reached her own kitchen, Elaine breathed a sigh of relief. The air-conditioned house’s light breeze felt relaxing against the warm sweat that coated her forehead.

Opening the fridge, Elaine was pleased to see that she wasn’t out of OJ. Honestly, water would do her better. Still, after injecting that fowl semen from the one perverted teen, she has contempt disdain for. Drinking something sweet, such as orange juice, would be a much-needed alternative to the normal water.

She poured out her own glass of juice, and licked her lips in preparation. She was about to drink the orange liquid when Elaine realized that anything she tries to drink that doesn’t have Gerald’s cum in it tastes like spoiled milk. She placed the drink down in defeat, she should have put her pride aside and ask the boy to fill her water bottle up with his cum. As much as she hated the tangy taste of his cum, it’s a hell of a better alternative than drinking something that hasn’t been tainted with his seed. Besides, before what she drank was 100% semen, and while she loves Gerald’s cum. Having a drink that is mostly sweet and only has the littlest bit of that perverted boy’s ejaculate would be a much better alternative.

Luckily she’ll be returning to the Stinson’s place tomorrow, so she can get more cum for later, but, unfortunately, she can’t go the whole day without drinking anything. Which means, she looked down towards the glass of orange juice that she was craving for just moments prior.

“I’m going to have to drink something.” She said to herself before plugging her nose.

Elaine loves Gerald’s cock.

Elaine entered her bedroom, and immediately began to strip out of her clothing; after her morning jog, a cold shower is only expected. Both Avery and her husband are out at their daughter’s soccer practice, so she has the house to herself for the time being.

Elaine adores how massive Gerald’s cock is.

She removed her tight grey yoga bottom that stuck to her nicely toned thighs due to the sweat she accumulated between her legs. Elaine removed her pink sweatshirt, which allowed her trapped breasts to bounce free, and the serene atmosphere sent comforting shivers dancing along the parts of her chest that were lacking air.

Gerald’s cock is bigger than any man she has ever been with. Her husband’s pathetic penis is minuscule in comparison.

She moved to release the strap on her navy blue sports bra, and Elaine chose that from now on, she will always watch porn after returning from her exercise routines and pleasure herself while imagining Gerald. Unclipping her bra, and allowing her breasts to spring free, she pulled a laptop out from her nightstand and got onto her bed. She leaned forward to shimmy her dark blue panties from the mass that was her bubble ass; it was sticky and moist from the mass of secretion that formed due to her running. Elaine intended to toss the soggy piece of fabric that smelled of her own stench, Elaine remembered that she lusts after the smell of her own musk, especially after exercising.

She would have no doubt slapped herself for almost flinging away something that stank of her own sweat, but the smell resonating from her wet pantie aroused her too much to care.

Clutching the moist fabric against her face, she deeply inhaled her musk and fell back against a pillow in an aroused stooper, the pleasure that came from her own funk made her think of Gerald and his larger than large penis.

Her stupid husband’s pathetic twig is disgustingly useless. “Oah! Gerald.. AhhmMmmm...” Elaine moaned into her sweaty undergarment. She every so slightly dabbed out her tongue, flicking her pantie, she imagined it was Gerald’s cock head.

“Are you done, dear?” Barbara questioned Gerald with her left foot lightly tapping the ground as she waited on her son to finish writing whatever story he’s invested in.

“I think so...” He said uncertainly, “Yeah, I think that hot Asian milf has had enough for now.”

“Gerald Albany Stinson!” Barbara shouted and stepped forward, causing her massive breasts to bounce. “Do not ever address Elaine in such a way again! No, no, don’t ever address anyone in such a way! I raised you better than that!”

“Yeah, I knew you’d get mad over that,” Gerald mumbled to himself, seemingly not caring about anything Barbara was saying.

“And yet you said it anyway. That’s it, young man.”

“Wait, I’m almost done with you.”

“No, I’m done with you!” Barbara marched over to Gerald and dropped her pants, revealing her thick yet smoothly well-kept legs to her son. She turned around and said, “Spank me for being a mean mommy bitch.” Barbara leaned forward without bending her knees and stuck her juicy ass out in her son’s direction. She felt the fabric of her pink pantie sink between her void of peach-shaped ass. And her breasts hung in the air, bouncing against each other as they jiggled into their new positions. “Right now, young man, slap mommy’s ass till you’re satisfied!” She shook her juicy butt as if waving a prize in the air. “And none of us are going anywhere until you do so.”

“Pffftft! Haha!” Gerald let out a deviously perverted chuckle, one that Barbara recognized as a sign that her son is going to follow his mother’s orders as an obedient son should. “Sure, Mommy, whatever you say.”