The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Script

Chapter 5

* * *

Notes

* * *

The light of day beamed over the horizon as a new day began to dawn. Birds were chirping, and the ever so soothing morning air signaled to Elaine that the world was starting the reanimate, and it was time for her to rise with it, less be left behind in the daily hustle.

With a substantial amount of effort on her part, the Asian woman gathered enough energy required to remove herself from the confines of her ever so relaxing bed. And ever so methodically, swung her legs off, unto the carpeted floor. Quietly yawning to herself, she walked with a slight tiering stagger as she made her way to the bathroom; her well-kept body still needing time to fully awake.

I took a decent amount of time, but Elaine found herself up and full of energy to tackle the day after her time to freshen up in the bathroom was finished. After removing her nightgown, she stood in front of the mirror, clad in only her bra, and checked her figure. Arching her back, she couldn’t help to stifle her pleased smile. Elaine has been working vigorously to keep her figure in pristine shape, and her daily exercises combined with the newly formed diet she is on has done a number for her goal. Her stomach is toned, and exhibit muscle beneath, and her arms have similar signs. Her efforts to keep herself in shape might have started because of her husband; Elaine wanted to establish that she wasn’t one of those stay-at-home mothers who don’t care to better themselves. But as she grew to become accustomed to her healthy routine, Elaine continued what she was doing, more for her own enjoyment, than anything else.

With the way the men of today’s world are, women such as herself and her daughter, have to take more precautions as they live their day-to-day lives. She has encountered many men who prey on the exoticness that comes Asain women, even though they are exactly the same as a regular person. Simply put, some men who fetishize people like her do not have the self-restraint that should have been ingrained into their minds at a young age.

But with Elaine’s athletic lifestyle, she can readily deter the men who think they can do as they please. Sure, her aletic figure might draw more eyes than before, but once they attempt to try anything, well, the situation is ended relatively fast. And, hopefully, her daughter will take note of how Elaine carries herself; and will continue to go down her own athletic carrier. One day Avery will find someone who cares about her for who she is, unlike Gerald, who more than likely is only hanging out with her daughter because of her Asian heritage.

Elaine was pleased with how she has managed to keep her beauty lasting and took one last lingering glance towards the mirror before turning to head out. By seven-thirty, she made it to the kitchen.

Though, before heading out for her run, Elaine decided to quickly put together a small breakfast for her daughter and husband. And Elaine would set aside some for herself when she returned. They should both be getting up soon; with Avery’s school starting at eight-thirty, she doesn’t much more time to snooze. Honestly, she should be up now with how much time it takes for her daughter to prepare herself.

Elaine should be able to finish cooking before eight, and her jog should take no more than an hour and a half. Great! The day is looking to run by smoothly!

Barbara entered her son’s bedroom fresh and early. Gerald has made it a habit to wake up moments before school begins, and him arriving late on multiple occasions has grown to become the norm. It’s as if, in his mind, if school starts at nine-thirty, he should wake up at nine-fifteen.

And now Gerald’s constant tardiness is beginning to paint Barbara in a bad light, unintended or not, school starting at nine-thirty is reasonably late, all things considered.

“Gerald, honey.” She leaned over him and shook his arm. “It’s time to get up, you’re not going to be late again. Not while I’m here.”

“Ughhhhmmm,” Gerald moaned into his pillow and turned to roll on his back. Facing the opposing wall.

“Gerald.” Barbara stood up and placed her hands on her hips in a more stern tone of voice, “I said it’s time for you to get up.”

“No.” He groaned.

“What?”

“I don’t want to go.”

Barbara’s eyes narrowed, “I don’t care if you don’t want to go young man. It’s seven-forty-five, and you need to learn to be more mindful of your time.”

“Wait,” Gerald removed his head from the pillow he was using as his makeshift reality muffler. He looked towards his mother with eyes that were still half asleep. “Seven-thirty?”

“No, seven-forty—”

“Okay, okay. I’ll get ready, thanks for waking me up, Mom.” He swung his legs out from his bed, energized with a sudden burst of motivation that Barbara couldn’t understand.

“Umm... Okay? No, problem sweety, I just want the best for you. You know that.” Barbara moved in to hug her son, which he accepted with open arms.

After sinking his face into his mother’s chest for a few lingering seconds, he plopped his head back and turned to his desk.

“Okay Mom, you can go now, I’m going to start getting ready.” He said idly as he pulled out a chair and opened that book he’s been sticking his face in recently.

Barbara looked at him with suspicion adamant in her eyes, “You’re not going to get enveloped in that book, are you?” Because unless that’s some last-minute homework, now isn’t the time for you to get distracted with your writing.”

Gerald ignored her and continued flipping through a collection of empty pages, with a bright red pen laying gently in his second hand. From Barbara’s position near his bedroom door, she couldn’t quite see what was on the pages, though most of them were empty anyway. Barbara stepped closer, in order to gain his attention, but stopped when she noticed him flip to a page that she could have sworn had her full name on the top right corner. It was slightly covered by his right hand, so she couldn’t ultimately make it out.

“What are you writing?” Barbara inquired.

Gerald continued to ignore his mother and began to write on the page.

“Gerald! I’m talking to you! You can take all the time you want. I’ll leave you to your work.” Barbara blinked. Confused by her own words for a second, was that what she intended to say? Apparently so, but Barbara then decided to leave Gerald alone and turned to exit his bedroom.

Upon re-entering the hallway, Barbara’s brow furrowed ever so slightly. “Don’t get too distracted!” She called out, “You’re going to need time to make yourself breakfast, so remember that.”

Gerald didn’t respond.

Her son’s lack of acknowledgment was beginning to slide onto her nerves. She would have definitely turned back and demanded he giver her enough respect to at least have the courtesy to respond, but she did promise to leave him alone, so she’ll have to talk to him about that later.

Barbara was moments away from stepping into her own bedroom when she realized that since Gerald has been such a good sport, she should make him something special for breakfast as a treat. Barbara blinked, surprised by her sudden thought. She began to question what exactly Gerald has done recently that has been deserving of a reward, even as she made her way to the kitchen to cook up something nice for her son.

“Ooah! Smells good honey,” James said as he entered the kitchen. “There’s nothing better than waking up to the sweet aroma of a beautiful breakfast and seeing my even more beautiful wife.”

“James,” Elaine blushed at her husband’s remark. “I just thought I’d make you guys something before I headed out.”

“Aw, so you’re not going to be here with me while I enjoy this feast?” Her husband commented while he took up his plate of warm eggs and warmer bacon.

“Oh, whatever, you’re leaving for work anyway, so don’t try to guilt-trip me.” She smiled and took a piece out toast from the toaster and began buttering it.

“I might want to take a sick day if I get to see my hot wife running around like that.” He moved towards her and wrapped an arm around her developed hips; gripping down, he grabbed her bubbly ass in his hands and shoot her cheek gently.

“Oh, James, not now.” Elaine subtly leaned into his touch. “Avery could come down any second.”

“Yeah, that’s the only thing saving you for now.” James grinned and stepped back. “I’m going to enjoy this,” He swiped the piece of toast in his hands and bit into it.

“I hope you do, honey,” Elaine spun around to exit the kitchen, “Just save some for Avery and me, alright?” She craned her neck back and grinned upon noticing her husband’s gaze on her ass contained by her tight yoga pants.

“Yeah, yeah, sure.” He said, a bit distracted by his wife’s swinging ass as she left the kitchen.

Before Elaine left to go jogging, she recalled telling herself that she would wear tight yoga shorts and a sports bra that will show of her tits. She’s not sure as to why she would promise herself to do that since her usual longer yoga pants and current sweatshirt do the job nicely. But Elaine didn’t question her thoughts as she went back to the privacy of her bedroom so that she could remove her clothing and find something that would adequately display her sexy figure.

When Elaine went to search for her yoga shorts, she couldn’t find anything that was her current size.

“That’s odd,” Elaine mumbled to herself. She could have sworn she had a couple of exercise shorts that could fit her form.

Elaine looked where she usually keeps her exercise bottoms and found a tight blue yoga short that would definitely be too small, but she decided that there was no other option and put it on anyway. She frowned upon looking at herself in the mirror. The shorts were clearly too small to contain her fit rear. It ended just above the bottom of her ass cheeks, revealing a lot of her juicy underbutt.

Elaine was tempted to put back on her regular yoga pants, but She promised herself she would wear exercise shorts today, and this is her only option. She would just make sure to buy something more appropriate later.

Elaine grabbed a light purple sport’s bra that would hug her chest quite nicely and decided to wear that instead of her simple sweatshirt. While she isn’t an exhibitionist in any sort of the word, she has always enjoyed the lower cut tops on her sports bras. And, if she’s honest with herself, the tightness and lack of material on her short yoga bottom give her creamy legs ample breathing room. She usually wears pants with longer legs to cover her thighs from prying eyes, but today will be a one time change of norm. And it serves to be the same with her sports bra, she usually never wears low cut tops while jogging due to obvious reasons. It reveals a fair amount of cleavage as she runs, and her breasts bounce in place with each forward movement that adds a pleasing effect for any perverted individual to gawk at. But the thought of the cool breeze as she goes on her way. The sensation of the air passing by her and causing her skin to cool and tickle the moisture that forms between her cleavage. That feeling of freedom more than makes up for the cost of revealing more of her sexy body and dispelled any stray concerns Elaine might have had.

Luckily for her, one of the added bonus that comes with fresh and early jogging is that a far fewer amount of people are out and about. Meaning she shouldn’t have to worry too much about any prying eyes. Yesterday was one of the few times where she hadn’t gone out early, and as a result, there were a significant number of bustling people. This was the very reason she had on a sweatshirt that would serve to hide her chest that day. It hadn’t limited the airflow too much, and if it did, it was worth it in the end; since, even with the sweatshirt, Elaine still noticed a few lingering glances made her way as she made her rounds.

An idle glance towards the wall reminded Elaine of the time when her eyes spied a clock, and she quickly rushed out towards the front door; she has a long day ahead of her.

Elaine began her jogging retune with a leisurely start as she built her momentum and took her time to appreciate her captivating surroundings. She reached the turn in the road she usually makes that would lead her towards the county park. But before Elaine could proceed any farther, she decided she would visit the Stinson’s house since she promised to stop by yesterday.

She blinked a few times as she turned to began heading over to her friend’s place. She usually never makes a detour just as she’s beginning to get started. But Elaine did promise that she would return the next day, and she has never been known for being a dishonest individual.

Elaine’s original plan was to finish her morning jog, return to freshen up, and then she would drop by the Stinsons. Though plans can change, maybe this is better all things considered. If she could convince Barbara to go out with her, it would be a great way to both exercises and catch up without having to worry about being spied on by her friend’s perverted son.

She reached the front door and made a series of audible knocks. They should be awake, in fact, Gerald should be in the middle of leaving for school if he didn’t plan on being late.

There was shuffling behind the door for a few moments before it opened to reveal Barbara standing in a spaghetti lace nightgown with a need neckline revealing an absurd amount of cleavage. The material was a mix of light blue and white, and it looked like something a woman would only wear to look sexy in bed, definitely not something to wear on a day-to-day basis around the house.

Barbara has never been known to do such things when they were both growing up. So is this a new side to her Elain is just now noticing? Elaine would have naturally made some form of outburst towards her friend’s sudden boldness. But Elaine didn’t say anything since she remembered just how much she has always lusted after her friend’s tits. Elaine’s mouth jaw swung open, and her eyes were transfixed with proverbial glue as she gawked opened towards Barbara’s exposed cleavage.

Barbara was oblivious towards Elaine’s leering and greeted her friend with a hug. “Elaine! I didn’t realize you would show up so soon!” Barbara said as she squeezed Elaine tight, both woman’s breasts formed against each other during the embrace, and Elaine released a slight moan of arousal at the feeling of her friend’s elegant tits forming against her own.

“Elain? Are you okay?” Barbara stepped back and looked at her friend in confusing, not noticing where Elaine’s eyes were pointed, she saw that Elaine looked to be partly spaced out.

Drool before to from the corner of Elaine’s pillowy lips when she snapped out of her distracted stooper. Elaine decided to look away from Barbara to prevent any chance of her brain reverting back to mush towards the bouncy perfection before her.

“N.. No... I.. I just thought I’d drop in early, while the.. The day’s still young.”

“Haheh,” Barbara’s lips curled in a chuckle. “You were always that type of girl. Up and early to finish what need to be done, I wish Gerald would be able to pick that up from you.”

“Is he not on his way to school?” Elaine’s head tilted ever so slightly.

“Oh, no, he’s about to leave. I just made him something to eat first.” Barbara lifted a thumb and pointed behind her towards the kitchen, the subtle movement cause her cleavage to jiggle ever so slightly, making Elaine’s eyes bulge for a second time. “Would you want some? I have some pancakes leftover.”

“Oh, I appreciate the offer, but I shouldn’t eat before running. But I guess a small bite wouldn’t hurt anyone.” Elaine looked confused while she followed Barbara to the kitchen, she’s feeling somewhat the same as she did yesterday. It’s as if her senses are warning her of something, but what?

Barbara entered the kitchen with Elaine following close behind. She noticed her son’s empty plate, and he was going for seconds. “Hey, hey, hey. Not now, honey, you need to be getting your bag and heading to school.” Barbara placed her hands on her hips and looked at Gerald with a quirked brow.

“Oh, yeah. Mom,” Gerald said as he continued to grab more pancakes. “I was wondering if you’d be cool with me just skipping school today?”

“Just this once sweety, now you enjoy yourself.” Barbara said without a beat before Gerald was even able to completely finish his inquiry.

Elaine could not believe her eyes, sure Barbara was always a bit lenient, but this is absurd, she just bent to her child’s laziness with open arms. Elaine has never seen how easily Barbara was in allowing Gerald to get away with whatever he wants.

“Wait, wait!” Elaine began but was interrupted by Gerald.

“Thanks, Mom!” Gerald plopped four more pancakes onto his plate and moved towards his mother.

Barbara leaned forward and pressed her lush lips against Gerald’s, and gave him a wet kiss that lasted for five whole seconds. It quickly became wet, and spittle formed and dropped down Barbara’s chin to land between the pillows of her cleavage.

Elaine’s nipples pointed out with arousel.

Elaine agast, and at a total loss for words, she looked towards both of them with wide eyes. Not knowing what she was witnessing, this was not the Barbara she knew growing up. Elaine’s brain was rinning with ear crushing bells, warning her that something is indeed wrong here. She was about to let out an outburst when Elaine realized that all son’s kiss their mother’s on the lips as a sign of thanks and appreciation.

Her heat cooled down instantaneously as she felt ever so slightly idiotic for forgetting that simple truth. But something about that still sounded wrong to her.

Gerald walked past his mother and moved behind Elaine before she could realize what happened, she felt a painful sting as Gerald slapped her ass with as much force as he could manage.

Elaine jumped, and her bubbly ass jiggled in place. She bit her lip lightly before cheerfully saying, “Thank you for welcoming me into your hom—” Elaine stopped upon noticing that his hand was still on her ass. She was in shock for a few moments, and her face turned red with rage. The boy was groping her! His hands have made their way under her tight yoga shorts and were being pressed against her juicy butt. The tight yoga material caused his palm to sink into her ass. “What the hell!?”

“Gerald!” Barbara exclaimed, “You stop that this instant! You’re better than that!”

“Sorry!” He grinned, “My hand got stuck, she’s wearing something too small you can see the underside of her ass!”

“What I wear has nothing to do with you.” Elaine seethed, just now realizing how idiotic it was of her to wear clothing so revealing and then entering this house in such an outfit. She turned and forcefully yanked his hand away. “I should not, and will not ever, dress myself to accommodate your standards”

“Young man!”

“I know, I know.” Gerald slipped back to the kitchen table and picked up that bounded book he had his face stuck in yesterday. “Go to my room, I’m on it.”

His remark didn’t make his mother any less furious, and she pointed toward the direction of his bedroom. “Now!”

He quickly made his exit, and both women looked in silence as he left.

Eventually, Barbara spoke up and apologized for him. “I’m sorry about Gerald, we just had a discussion about his behavior yesterday. I don’t understand what has gotten into him.”

Elaine shook her head, “He slapped my butt as he should,” She idly rubbed her still stinging back end. “But then he used that as an opportunity to grope me!? I’m a fully grown woman, and he thinks he’s allowed to touch me in such a way?”

“I’ll talk to him later.”

“Please do, because I can’t be comfortable around him if he’s acting in such a perverted way.”

“I know he’s better than that.”

“Yeah? Well, I need to see it.” Elaine didn’t want to bring up the multiple occasions she has caught Gerald checking her out, ridiculously believing that he was covert about it. Simply put, that boy is a pervert. “Anyway,” Elaine began to change the topic.