The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Secrets

4) Delegation

“We n- There’s something I have to tell you.”

The alternative phrasing didn’t really fill me with any less foreboding, but I appreciated that Jane had at least tried to avoid using the line I so dreaded.

I don’t remember precisely how I’d come to mention my dislike of it to her—we’d had so many conversations over the course of the last few months, it was hard to keep track—but now she knew it made me worry, she was a bit more careful about what she said. Mind you, the fact that she was picking her words like this made it seem that bit more ominous anyway.

We went through to the lounge, and I fixed myself a drink. “You want one?”

“No thanks, I’d better not.” She waited until I’d sat down and put my glass on a coaster before continuing, “The thing is, I’m pregnant.”

I just managed to keep myself from asking, “How?” Stupid question. I already knew how people made babies. And now that I came to think about it, I hadn’t used a condom since… since the morning after she’d first hypnotised me. Hadn’t even thought about it, though I’d always been so careful before then.

Not trusting myself to keep from saying something I’d regret if I spoke, I picked my drink back up and knocked it back in one. What was she thinking?

“Harry… We talked about this while you were in trance, that night we got things straightened out. And I didn’t do anything to change your views… I don’t know if I even could. The only way I influenced you was to get you to put aside all your fears about the terrible things that could happen to a child in this day and age, and objectively consider the question: do you want to be a dad?”

“But we can’t just ignore the risks.”

“We’re not ignoring them. Just not letting them overshadow everything else. The same way you do every time you use the stairs, even though there’s a risk that you might trip and fall and break your neck, or drive to work despite the possibility that some other driver could crash into you, or…”

“Point taken. And yeah, it’s not like I never wanted to have kids, but…” I shook my head. “It’s just scary, knowing what could go wrong. For you, too.”

She smiled. “It’ll be worth it. Just wait and see.”

“You’re probably right.” I frowned as something else occurred to me. “Is this why I’ve been doing up the spare room all this time, so we can turn it into a nursery?”

“It did need sorting out anyway. But that was a factor. And now you know, you can get started on the stuff that would’ve been a giveaway if you’d done it before you found out.”

I sighed. “Great. More work.”

“Says the one who’s not going to be carrying the baby for the next half-dozen months and then giving birth.”

“Fair point.” I stood up and crossed the room to where she was seated. “Hug?”

She rose from her chair, and we embraced. “I’m glad you took the news so well. I let you stay unaware while we were trying, so you wouldn’t worry, but once I knew, I had to tell you.”

“I understand. It still seems a bit weird, but… maybe you were right.” I realised that I was starting to get turned on, and attempted to move my lower half to conceal my burgeoning erection.

Jane hugged me closer, and wriggled delightfully against my hard-on. “Now, now. There’s no need for my condition to interfere with our love life just yet. Maybe not for months. And if we do have to stop because I get really bad morning sickness or some medical complication, I’ve already got something planned to help out with that.”

“Tell me more.” I slid a hand down her back to squeeze her backside.

“It’s a surprise. Another of my little secrets. Now, why don’t you carry me up to the bedroom while I’m still light enough?”

“Your wish is my command.”

“And you love it that way.”

* * *

Life continued as normal for a few more weeks. Well, as normal as it gets when there’s a baby on the way. And you know there’s some unknown hypnotic programming lurking in your head, ready to be triggered at a moment’s notice by the love of your life. That kind of normal.

Then, one day, I got home from work to find a third place setting at the dining table.

“I didn’t know we were having someone round tonight. Did I?”

Jane kissed me on the cheek. “Don’t worry. You haven’t forgotten anything you should have remembered. It’s just that I’ve been feeling really ropey these past few days. You’ve been very sweet and sympathetic and understanding about it, but I think it’s time to implement plan B.”

The last sentence barely registered. All that mattered was that my wife was having a rough time, and I wanted to comfort her. On the alert for signs that I might be doing more harm than help, I gave her a cautious hug. “How’s it been today?”

“Don’t even go there.” She leaned into the embrace, and for a few minutes we just held each other and enjoyed being together.

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” I took a moment to disengage from her, to be sure she wasn’t off-balance when I stopped supporting her weight, and went to open the door. To my surprise, Roberta was waiting outside.

Jane had followed me into the hall. “Come in. Good to see you again.”

Her greeting seemed genuine. I stood aside to allow Roberta through, and we proceeded into the dining room.

The meal was less elaborate this time round, but still good. Throughout it, the women restricted themselves to small talk, and I knew better than to try asking questions. Jane would tell me what was going on when she was ready, and not before then.

While I cleared away the dishes and loaded the dishwasher, Jane brewed up a pot of tea, and we gathered in the lounge.

“I imagine you’re wondering why I invited Bobbie round.”

Bobbie? “I had no idea the two of you were on such good terms. I mean, I figured you must have sorted things out last time, but…”

“You don’t remember exactly what happened. Well, you wouldn’t. I made you forget.”

I crossed my legs. “You hypnotised me afterwards?”

“I hypnotised you during.”

It was a good thing my teacup was on the coffee table, or I’d most likely have had a spillage and possibly a nasty scald to deal with.

“I had already made it pretty clear that she had no chance of getting her claws into you, but I thought a little demonstration of just how tightly I could wrap you around my little finger would really drive the point home.”

I expected Roberta to chip in with a comment at this point, but she remained silent. Curious, I glanced over at her, and my jaw dropped. The glassy stare and blank expression suggested that she was in a trance, and the lack of eye movement when I experimentally waved a hand back and forth in front of her face indicated that she wasn’t shamming. Dumbfounded, I turned back towards Jane.

She grinned. “Once I’d made it clear to her that she didn’t have an earthly of getting you to cheat on me, I offered her a deal. I explained to her that we were trying for a baby, and said that if pregnancy became an obstacle to your and my having sex, I might be willing to let her fill in for me—or rather, get filled in on my behalf—under certain conditions. Including letting me hypnotise her.”

“And she agreed to it?”

“Well, I showed her how much you enjoyed it, and that made her… curious. Besides which, your performance during the demonstration made her that bit more eager to have you. Which she knew she could only do if she accepted my terms. So I talked her into it, and then got her to let me put her under before she could have second thoughts.”

My erection was becoming distinctly uncomfortable. I fidgeted to try and give it a little more space.

“Then I threw in a few safeguards to make sure she didn’t go blabbing to anyone else about what went on that evening, added a trigger to drop her back into trance as required, and threw in an orgasm to sweeten the deal.”

I squirmed some more, to no avail.

“Ooh, is this getting you all hot and bothered, dear?” She grinned. “I know you enjoy giving oral sex, but have you never wondered how it would feel to be on the receiving end? It’s not something I’m keen to personally investigate, but I think our friend here would be happy to help you find out.”

She took my whimpered response as an affirmative, and turned to Roberta. “Bobbie? Job!”

Roberta knelt in front of me, a slightly creepy-looking smile on her face, pulled my legs apart, and shuffled forward on her knees.

I watched, scarcely able to believe my eyes, as my hypnotised co-worker undid my zip, moved my underwear out of the way to release my straining cock, and licked away the bead of precum glistening on the tip. With my wife watching, and not just approving, but having orchestrated the whole experience.

Before I could say anything, Roberta opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my penis, the tip of her tongue rubbing at the underside. I felt ready to explode, but it didn’t happen. Instead, my arousal continued to build as my entranced colleague rocked back and forth, taking a little more of my length in with each forward motion, making appreciative humming noises and coiling her tongue from side to side around my girth.

“I’ve been doing some research into your fetish,” commented Jane. “It seems that blowjobs are mostly associated with male dominance, but that’s not the case here, is it?”

“No,” I squeaked, wondering how much more of this delightful torment I could endure.

“I know you know, but just to keep it fresh in your mind, who is in control here?”

“Y-you are.”

“And that turns you on all the more, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, dear.”

“Good.” Her tone changed. “Oh, Bobbie, if you don’t want him to come in your mouth, you have about five seconds to get ready to receive it where you’d prefer.”

Roberta drew back, but only a bit, stopping when her lips were about an inch from the head of my throbbing cock. We could hear Jane counting down from five, and when she hit ‘one’, Roberta gave a hard suck, and I fountained into her mouth. She gulped down my cum, and her eyes widened and an obviously pleasurable shudder ran through her. Her tongue lapped at my softening cock to tease out any remaining droplets of spunk, and then she let me go and settled back on her haunches, smiling like the proverbial cat that got the cream.

I drew a shuddering breath. “Oh wow! That was… quite something.”

“And what did you think, Roberta?” asked Jane.

Roberta blinked a few times and shook her head slightly, her gaze clearing and something of her everyday character creeping back into her face. She turned to face Jane. “Thank you so much. I…” She let out a contented groan that said what words couldn’t.

“Hmm…” Jane pursed her lips and looked straight at me. “That might have to be a one-off. Don’t want you forming a habit and then expecting the same treatment from me when things get back to normal. Next time will have to be a more straightforward fuck, I think.”

Next time? I did a double-take. Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of an eager expression on Roberta’s face.

Jane sighed. “It could be months before I feel fit for sex again. And I know you’d be willing to wait, or to do things single-handed, in the mean time, but I also know that when you don’t get enough, you get all edgy. You’ve got better at hiding it over the years, but I still know, and it’s not a lot of fun to be around you when you’re like that.”

“You’ve never mentioned that before.”

“I haven’t needed to lately. But I saw the first warning signs over breakfast, and decided that since Roberta was willing to lend a hand—or other body parts—I should bring her in before you got to the clenched teeth and heavy nose-breathing stage.”

I winced, and looked down at Roberta. “And you’re seriously okay with all this?”

“Why not?” She shrugged. “I’ve been trying to get you into bed for months. And I don’t need to tell you how great it feels when Jane puts the ‘fluence on, do I?”

I couldn’t argue with that. We made arrangements for Roberta to visit again in a week, and she blew me a kiss as she left.

Rejoining Jane in the lounge, I couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty even though this was all her idea. “Are you sure there’s nothing… intimate I can do for you?”

She reflected for a moment. “My feet could do with a bit of attention, actually.”

I squatted in front of her, eased off her slipper, and took her foot in both hands.

“Don’t get carried away,” she warned me. “You go any higher than my knee, and there’ll be trouble. And not the fun kind.”

I nodded, and made a start on giving her the best foot-rub I was capable of.