The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The use of the name ‘Matthew’ is not an error: the line containing it is a pop culture reference that might not be recognisable outside the UK, relating to a talent show in which members of the public impersonate celebrities.

Secrets

5) Simulation

I cast a sidelong glance at Roberta as she settled into the passenger seat. “How much do you know about what’s happening tonight?”

She grinned. “Enough. ‘Tonight, Matthew, I’m going to be…’ That’s the plan, right?”

I nodded, casting an appraising eye up and down her torso. She was definitely fuller of figure than Jane. Which is not to say that she was anywhere near overweight: Roberta was just… curvy, while my wife was more slender. One time, Jane had joked that the reason she avoided treading on the cracks in the pavement wasn’t superstition—she was just worried she might fall through.

It was a week since the revelation that Roberta was to be Jane’s substitute. I’d had seven days to reflect on what my wife had told me just before we turned in that night, to wonder if the hypnotic talents she’d been cultivating were really up to the challenge she’d set herself.

“Just so’s you don’t worry,” she had said, “Or get any ideas you shouldn’t, you will still be making love to me even while Roberta’s deputising.”

“How…?”

“I’m going to hypnotise you to recognise her as me. I’ll still be more me than she will, so if any disagreement should arise, I can always overrule, but as far as you’re concerned, she will look like me, sound like me, feel like me, smell like me, even taste like me. Not that you’ll be eating her out. And you’ll go back to using condoms while she’s standing in for me. Or should that be lying in? Either way, we don’t want to risk any… complications, do we?”

“Definitely not.” The one pregnancy was providing me with more than enough worries as it was.

“The point is, except in matters of authority, oral sex, and contraception, she will be me. So don’t even think of imagining what it’ll be like to screw her, because you never will. Only me.”

And now here I was, not imagining sex with Roberta, but wondering if Jane really was going to be able to keep me from noticing the undeniable physical differences when I made love to ‘my wife’ later tonight.

“You don’t mind?” I asked. “That I’ll be thinking of Jane, not you?”

She shrugged. “If you please me like you did her that night she showed you off, I don’t much care what’s going on in your head. Besides, it’s not like it’d be my first time with a guy who’s fantasising about another woman. My third boyfriend did it all the time, and it only became an issue after the time he called me ‘Uma’ at the crucial moment.”

I grimaced, put the car in gear, and checked for a suitable break in the passing traffic.

* * *

‘Jane’ lay on the rug beneath me, naked and as beautiful as ever. Supporting myself with one hand, I reached down with the other to touch her breast. It nestled comfortably in the palm of my hand, and I gave it a squeeze, like I knew she liked.

She arched her back slightly, and I transferred my hand to the other breast, splaying my fingers and thumb and stroking inwards with all five, giving the nipple a playful tweak that bordered on a pinch. Her pubic mound rubbed against the underside of my cock, and I trailed my free hand down to the base of her sternum, exerting just enough pressure to make her pull away and give me room to manoeuvre.

My hand continued its downward motion, crossing her belly (only the slightest sign of swelling, but the obstetrician had assured us that there was no need to worry) and brushing through her pubic hair (a little thicker than usual, not that I minded, especially with the new priorities she had to take into consideration). Her body pressed up again as my fingers reached their destination, parting the lips of her pussy and pushing inside.

She wasn’t as wet as usual—perhaps a new side-effect of the pregnancy. Well, a bit more foreplay should help with that. I brought my head down to lick and suck at first one nipple and then the other while my fingers quested and probed into her slit. Somehow they lost their way, taking much longer than usual to find her clit.

When I did finally make contact, she ground her pelvis against my hand more forcefully than ever before. I put that down to frustration at the delay, and picked up the pace of my teasing. She wriggled and squirmed beneath me, panting and gasping, and before long I had her juices flowing freely enough that she could take my erection.

As I began to thrust into her, she grabbed onto my shoulders and bucked and thrashed beneath me like never before. She repeated the words, “Oh, fuck!” over and over, gaining speed and losing coherence until the sounds blurred together in one ecstatic cry that outlasted my own climax. Her heels rubbed against the backs of my ankles, and she let out a long, low moan.

“It’s time for you to sleep.”

Somehow Jane managed to say that without moving her lips, and make it sound as if she was behind me rather than under me. But I had no time to wonder why she’d taken up ventriloquism, or how she’d got so good at it so quickly, as a thick fog of fatigue was swirling into my mind. As consciousness fled I was vaguely aware of ‘Jane’s grip on me slackening and her body relaxing beneath mine.

* * *

The next thing I knew, I was in bed and cuddled up against Jane.

“Well?” she asked.

I thought back to the sex we’d had downstairs. So much for her not feeling up to it any more. “You were incredible.”

She chuckled. “Don’t get too used to it being like that. I’m sure I’ll be back to normal once the pregnancy’s over.

“By the way, Roberta’s decided to move in with us for a while, to take care of some stuff I can’t manage right now. We found that old camp bed you refused to throw out in case it ever came in useful, and set it up in the nursery for her.” Her tone was more amused than the announcement called for: perhaps she thought it funny that I’d been right about something for once.

“That’s nice,” I mumbled. Wasn’t there some other job that Roberta’d agreed to help with before? I had a vague recollection of one or two conversations along those lines, but couldn’t recall the specifics. Well, as long as she was happy to assist Jane with the odd chore, that was all that really mattered.

“And I think she’ll be willing to baby-sit once we’re ready to start going out again after the birth.”

“She’s proved a real friend since you two sorted out your differences.” It was funny how selective memory could be: while I knew Jane had once referred to Roberta as a bitch, I no longer had the faintest idea what my colleague had done to annoy my wife back then.

“A friend, yes.” There was something a little odd about the emphasis. Surely she didn’t think…

“Don’t worry: that’s all she’ll ever be. I love you, and there’ll never be another woman for me.”

She kissed me. “I know.”