The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seeking Seduction

© 2020 by Skarlette One

1. When in Rome

The Seductress had me.

Less than an hour ago, I’d been running late for lunch with my father. Getting to the American embassy always took longer than it should have. Rome’s notorious traffic didn’t care that I was Zoe Zimmer, daughter of the ambassador. The gridlock didn’t care that my Maserati could go from zero to sixty in 3.6 seconds and turn on a dime. To be honest, my father wouldn’t care that I was late, or if I skipped lunch entirely. Would anyone care if this traffic jam swallowed me whole?

The car in front of me hadn’t moved in seven minutes when the woman slid into my passenger seat. Tall. Dark hair. Steel grey eyes. A long leather skirt and black lace bustier under a charcoal jacket. She made an impression.

“Excuse me!” I barked. “What do you think you’re —”

“Shush, Ms. Zimmer. Be quiet.” Her voice was as smooth as the black silk glove she ran across my cheek. Something about its gentle caress, and the scent of honey and roses that wafted from it, made my heart skip a beat. My angry words were forgotten. All my words were forgotten.

“Good girl, Ms. Zimmer. You’re going to listen to me very carefully.” I gazed deep into her eyes, helpless as a mouse before a serpent.

Her other hand rested on my thigh. My breath caught in my throat. Her touch was like fire and ice at once. I was instantly wet.

“Good girl, Ms. Zimmer. I see I have your complete attention. I am your Mistress. You will be my good girl. You will do as I say. When you understand, say ‘Yes, Mistress.’”

My father had prepared me to face kidnappers. The key was to escape as soon as you could. The woman’s touch was gentle. I could simply open the door and step out of the car. Nothing would be simpler.

“Yes, Mistress,” I whispered.

“Good girl.” Mistress’s fingers slid further up my thigh. I moaned and fell deeper into her eyes.

She gave directions and I drove, as easily as if her voice dispelled the traffic itself. In no time at all, we were pulling into a sheltered garage off a tiny alleyway. The embassy wasn’t far, but no one would look for me here.

I turned off the car. The garage door closed behind us.

“You have been a very good girl, Ms. Zimmer. However, the drugs you’ve absorbed through your skin will not last long. I will need to condition you under controlled circumstances to ensure that your loyalty is permanent. By the day’s end, you will belong to The Seductress.”

The Seductress had me.

She slid out of the passenger seat. Some tiny part of my brain tried to sound the alarm: The Seductress was a dangerous supervillain, a wanted criminal! That part of my brain was very small, very distant. My flesh was much closer. My skin ached where she had touched it, longed for her controlling fingers. If I’m ever going to escape, I need to do it now. I unfastened my seat belt, and let my hand slide over my thigh, caressing the same skin she had caressed. I moaned.

Seductress opened the door on my side. I set one foot on the ground, ready to follow her to a life unlike any I had ever known.

The garage door burst open. “Stop right there, Seductress!” came a metallic voice from the armored woman in the doorway. There was a blur of movement that my brain was too sluggish to follow. I sat in the car, one foot on the ground, waiting for Seductress to claim me.

Waiting, wet and wanton.

Waiting.

The woman in silvery armor approached. “Ms. Zimmer, you’re safe now. The Seductress will never be able to touch you again,” the metallic voice said. I looked up. It was the superheroine Platinum Panther.

“Never?” I said.

“ the heroine replied. “I promise.”

I buried my face in my hands and wept. Platinum Panther comforted me. She said that the experience had been harrowing. It was okay to break down. It was okay because The Seductress had had me.

I nodded and thanked the heroine

I didn’t tell her that I was crying because The Seductress would never have me again.

To Be Continued...

—THE END—

* * *