The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seeking Seduction

© 2020 by Skarlette One

2. Steadfast Search

I wish the Seductress had had me.

If she had, I wouldn’t be standing in the dressing room of a rundown theater, wearing nothing but some skimpy lingerie, blindfolded and waiting for a C-list supervillain to come and take me away. This was certainly not the way Ambassador Zimmer expected his daughter Zoe to be spending a Saturday night.

To be honest, this was far from my first choice. In the year and a half since the Seductress had sat down next to me in Rome, I had dreamt about her every night. Five hundred and fifty-one nights of her touch igniting my body’s passionate desire. Five hundred and fifty-one nights of her voice whispering my thoughts into my ear. Five hundred and fifty-one mornings of waking up alone and aching for Mistress Seductress to take me.

Despite being captured by Platinum Panther in Rome, the Seductress had escaped relatively quickly. I’d never gotten the chance to face her in the court room, or visit her in prison. I’d run my bank account dry trying to find her, without so much as a lead. If the superheroes of the Libido League couldn’t track her down, what hope did I have?

But not all supervillains were as elusive as the Seductress. While I ached to wear my Mistress’s collar, the nights were long and lonely. Maybe submitting to someone else could quench my thirst?

I tracked down Mynx hiding out in a motel on the outskirts of Skarlette City, the kind where they rent by the hour and don’t ask questions. I knocked on the door to her shabby room, my speech all prepared about how I wanted to offer my body to her desires and my soul to her command. She opened the door and hauled me inside before I could say a word. Her super-powered touch on my skin was magic, waves of lust crashing over me again and again.

After I’d screamed my voice raw and cum more times than I could count, Mynx decided that to prove my loyalty, I’d need to help her rob a jewelry store. I tried to explain that I know about shopping for jewels, but not stealing them. But every time I opened my mouth, Mynx slid her finger across my lips and my protests became moans of lust.

At the jewelry store later than night, we were both arrested. Platinum Panther assured me that I wouldn’t be charged, as I was under Mynx’s influence. I spent another night alone and aching to submit.

Later, I tracked down Duplinatrix, the villainess who could create duplicates of herself. However, she got into an argument with herself about whether she needed a “third wheel.” Her two duplicate-bodies started out at each other’s throats, but quickly wound up humping each other’s legs. I left her to play with herself. I knew better than to try to get between those two … er, between that one … um, it was confusing.

I knelt before Salivaria, and her kisses were truly divine. The touch of her super-sensuous lips were so delightful that we were far more likely to spend the weekend in bed than actually plan for the high-stakes heist she wanted me to pull off. When the day came, we barely got through security at the embassy. Platinum Panther caught us both before we got anywhere close to any classified information. I didn’t even get a good-bye kiss.

After that, my father was recalled, stripped of his security clearance, and forced into early retirement. Someone figured that an Ambassador whose daughter had a supervillainess fetish might be a security risk.

Still, I was getting more desperate. Desperate enough to go to a stage show by the Mesmerist tonight. Keeping my eyes fixated on his watch helped to quiet my need for my Mistress. His voice was deeper than hers, but pleasant enough in its masculine way. Allowing myself to slip into trance for him felt kind of … nice. Performing his tricks in front of the audience was like playacting at being controlled. After so long, I hoped it might be enough.

So when he whispered instructions to come to his dressing room after the show, I went eagerly. I stood and waited, hoping that what I’d already experienced would be just the beginning of the depths I would sink to for the Mesmerist.

I had started to shiver from the cool air when I heard the door open. The footsteps were too heavy to be the Mesmerist.

“You’re safe now, miss,” came that metallic voice I’d grown to hate: Platinum Panther. “The man who hypnotized you tonight is a criminal called the Mesmerist. He’s wanted on several dozen charges, and I’ve arrested him. You’re safe now. He’ll never touch me again.”

It took all my willpower not to snap that he’d never touched me once!

The armored heroine was gone by the time I took off the blindfold. Once again, she had gotten between me and the bliss of submission. If I was going to find my proper place, I was going to have to go through Platinum Panther to get there.

To Be Continued…

—THE END—

* * *