The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seeking Seduction

© 2020 by Skarlette One

3. Revealing Conversation

I’d spent my life in the most exclusive buildings in the world, surrounded by the the powerful elite. That’s the life of an Ambassador’s daughter. Even so, sitting on a couch in Libido League Tower put a few butterflies in my stomach. My father had called in every favor he had left from his glory days just to get me this meeting, and soon one of the world’s most powerful heroines would be here to talk to me. I only hoped my gamble would pay off.

The door opened and in walked a woman in silver. From her glittering pumps, to the subtle sheen on her hose, to her sensible skirt and tailored suit jacket, every inch of her was silver. No, not silver—platinum. Her short hair was lustrous and her skin almost glowed. I knew I wasn’t seeing her real face. Platinum Panther kept her identity secret behind her helmet, or the holographic face I looked at now. Even without her armor, she was dripping in cutting edge technology from her employer, Payestech. The reclusive Penelope Payes spared no expense in keeping her superheroic bodyguard outfitted with the finest equipment.

Platinum Panther’s metallic voice was the same as when she captured the Seductress. “Ms. Zimmer. It’s good to see you. Your father is a good man. I owe him a lot. Please, have a seat.”

I hated how many times this stuck-up bitch had come between me and the place I belonged. But right now, I couldn’t let her know any of that. Smiling, I smoothed my skirt and sat down with my hands firmly wedged between my ass and the couch. “Thank you for taking the time to see me. I think you’re the only one that can help me with my … um, problem.”

She cocked her head to the side. “Are you … sitting on your hands, Ms. Zimmer?”

“Yes. It gives me a head start to tell you what’s going on before it … well, you’ll see. So, nearly two years ago, I was taken by …” I swallowed. I didn’t trust my voice to say Mistress Seductress’s name without revealing anything. “… taken by a supervillainess.”

Platinum Panther nodded. “Yes, The Seductress. In Rome. You were driving a blue Masarati, as I recall. Very nice wheels.”

“Right. That’s the reason I wanted to talk to you. You see, ever since that time, I … um, I can’t quite think right,” I screwed my eyes closed, like I was saying something difficult, like I was oblivious to my hands making their way up my hips. “I can’t get her out of my mind. Every time I close my eyes, I see her dark, commanding eyes boring into my soul and I …”

“Ms. Zimmer! Please cover your breasts! This is not appropriate!”

My nipples stood stiff and tall where the cool air kissed them. “Shit. I’m sorry. I can’t control myself. Every time I think back on what she did to me, my hands just start tearing my clothes off. It’s like they’ve got a mind of their own.” I pulled my blouse the rest of the way open and tossed it on the ground.

“Your exhibitionism fetish is not my problem, Ms. Zimmer!” Platinum Panther stood and strode toward the door.

“If you had rescued me sooner, her hold on me wouldn’t be this strong!” I cried out as my fingers teased my nipples.

Platinum Panther froze in her tracks. “Are you saying this is my fault?”

Part of my wanted to scream Yes, but I had to bide my time. “No, I’m just saying … I don’t know who else can help me. Regular therapies and medications have failed. I figure that you heroines get brainwashed all the time. You must have some special machine or telepathic procedure or something. Some way to fix it. Some way to fix me.”

I hung my head, both to look ashamed and to hide how good it felt to humiliate myself in front of an actual superheroine. My panties were already drenched.

Platinum Panther let out a long sigh. “Okay, come with me.”

To Be Continued…

—THE END—

* * *