The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seeking Seduction

© 2020 by Skarlette One

4. Deceptive Deprogramming

“It looks like you ripped the guts out of a hundred computers and mounted them around your sex toy drawer,” I said, looking at the mass of wires, circuit boards, and vibrators strewn around the workshop that Platinum Panther had led me to. This was far from the polished finish the world expected from Payestech electronics.

“It may not look like much, but it’s got it where it counts, Ms. Zimmer,” the heroine replied.

Zoe. Please. You’ve seen my tits.”

Her holographic face didn’t blush, but she looked away. “Yes, um, Zoe. Pardon the mess, this device is still a work in progress. But we’ve had a lot of success desensitizing people who have been conditioned, unimplanting triggers and the like.”

“I was half-joking when I said you had a machine,” I lied. “I mean, I thought the League’s resident telepath, Mnemonica, would read my mind and wipe out the memory or something.”

Platinum Panther fiddled with two different touch screens. “Oh, no. Not only would it be unethical for Mnemonica to tamper with your memories, but even if she did, your triggers would still remain intact even though you wouldn’t remember them. And worse, Mnemonica would know what they were. Which means if she were ever turned, the bad guys would know the weaknesses of everyone she’d ever helped.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re telling me it’s so much safer to have your trigger phrases in a computer? You have heard of hacking, right?”

She sighed. “Yes, Zoe, I work for Payestech, one of the biggest tech companies on the planet. I understand hacking. The computer will record your responses to various stimuli and use that to devise a deprogramming plan. As soon as the deprogramming is complete, it automatically erases all record of it and reformats the drives. Twice. By the time you’re done, there’s nothing to hack. Once we get the final model built, it’ll be completely self-contained. No connection to the outside world. For now, it’s still connected to the Libido League network for power management, voice recognition—”

“I don’t need the specs or the sales pitch. Just tell me how to use it.”

“Right. Sorry. I get carried away. So, I’ll leave. You just talk to the computer. Tell it about …” She looked away again. “… about what you were telling me about before. Let yourself do … whatever you feel compelled to do. The computer will analyze all of it and then instruct you to start again. But this time, it will control the pleasure rewards and subliminal messages to cancel out the reward and repetition cycle that the Seductress implanted. Like noise-cancelling headphones, only for brainwashing.”

I smiled. “I think I can do that. Thank you for helping me, Panther.”

“Sure, Zoe. I just wish I had been faster in Rome. This is the least I can do. Good luck.”

She left, closing the door behind her. A computer voice chirped, “Deprogramming beta test forty-seven. Initiate phase one. Please describe your conditioning experience.”

“Just a moment. A girl needs to get ready,” I said, slipping off my shoes. From the heel of my right shoe, I removed two high-tech earbuds and placed them snugly in my ears. From the other shoe, I pulled a device the size of a thumb drive, packed with electronics and slid it into a port on the computer console. Time to see if this tech is worth the money I paid for it.

I sat on the padded table in the center of servers and sex toys. “Okay, I was in Rome, stuck in traffic. A woman slid into my car. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.”

I slid my hand to my inner thigh, just where the Seductress had placed hers. My pussy went warm and slick. “Her dark eyes looked into me. Deep into me. Into my heart. Into my soul.”

I slid one finger inside and gasped. The computer’s monitor was blazing with data. My little thumb drive flashed its little red light. “Mistress Seductress had me. Had every inch of me. Saw every piece of me and claimed it all. Instantly, she simply owned me.”

I fingered myself faster. The sound of my blood roared in my ears. Something buzzed against my thigh. I seized the vibrator and plunged it deep between my dripping folds. “Her eyes. Oh. Her voice. OH. Her touch. OH, GODDESS!”

Bliss exploded through my body. In the white-hot pleasure, I could almost see Mistress Seductress’s eyes boring into my soul, measuring every arch of my back, categorizing every cry from my throat. I rode the bliss of her control deeper and farther than I ever had, my body quaking until I nearly passed out.

Floating on the crimson haze of afterglow, I heard a distant, muffled computer voice. “Deprogramming beta test forty-seven. Initiate phase two. Please describe your conditioning experience.”

My little thumb drive still blinked. I pushed myself to my knees, careful to keep the vibrator where it belonged. “I was in Rome. Driving. Stuck in traffic. Going nowhere when She found me.”

As I told my tale, the vibrator buzzed at different speeds, with different intensities. I’m sure the subliminal messages playing over the speakers would have coordinated that pleasure with some new thought in my brain. But since my earbuds blocked them out, I didn’t know what that was like. I only knew that I talked about the Seductress and I felt good. I talked about my Mistress and I burned with desire. I pledged myself to her service and I shook with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

I think I had finished my fifth “deprogramming” cum when the thumb drive stopped blinking. My legs were weak and trembling, but I snatched it from the console. “Okay, computer. I can’t do any more. You won. I’m cured.”

The computer chirped, “Acknowledged. Beta test forty seven complete. Erasing working files.”

I straightened myself up, slid back into my clothes, and sauntered out of Libido League Tower. Safely stashed in my shoe was a copy of every scrap of information the Libido League knew about Mistress Seductress. If finding my way back to her feet required stealing from a stuck-up batch of superheroes, it was a small price to pay.

To Be Continued…

—THE END

* * *