The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seeking Seduction

© 2020 by Skarlette One

5. Biggest Fan

I spent five days sifting through the Libido League’s files about The Seductress before I found a clue the heroes hadn’t seen.

It’s not that I’m more insightful than Mnemonica or more brilliant than Platinum Panther. No, it’s just that Zoe Zimmer is more stubborn than anyone has a right to be. No matter how many dead ends I hit, I kept going. I wasn’t going to let anything come between me and cumming for Mistress Seductress.

Pouring over every single file I had stolen told me nothing. I was exhausted and bleary-eyed. I had barely slept, because even when I stepped away from the monitor, I was constantly rubbing myself to fantasies of submitting to Mistress Seductress. I was half-asleep when I accidentally deleted half the data! Delving into ways to salvage the files, I found four more that I’d never seen before.

Neither had the Libido League. Someone had wanted this information to disappear.

The files were investigations into a series of missing women at a very exclusive tropical resort. Every year in the first week of October, a beautiful young woman went on vacation and never came home. She’d withdraw her life savings and vanish, never to be heard from again.

Sounded exactly like The Seductress. That’s what could have happened to me in Rome, if Platinum Panther hadn’t interfered!

Someone had gone through a lot of trouble to make sure the Libido League didn’t find her. But no one was going to stand between me and my second chance at submission. October started in three days and I knew where I had to be.

* * *

Where should the Seductress have me? I wondered as I strolled down the virgin white-sand beach. The resort was extremely exclusive. I had to use every last drop of my father’s influence to get through the gate, but I was here! Soon, the Seductress would be here looking for a girl to seduce, like she did each October. This year, Zoe Zimmer would be that girl.

Just imagining sinking to my knees before Mistress Seductress, after chasing her for so many years, kept me a slick and horny mess the entire week. I patrolled the resort day after day, eager for some sight of my Mistress. It wasn’t until the final afternoon that I caught sight of her. Her elegant silk beach wrap, tasteful jewelry, and waves of raven hair showed that her beauty was undiminished. The set of her jaw and the confidence of her stride sent shivers to my most private parts as she stepped into an elevator.

The doors slid shut before I could follow, but I charged up the stairs. Peeking into the hallway at each floor, I caught another glimpse of her stepping into her hotel room on the fourth floor.

She wasn’t alone.

A petite blonde in a silver string bikini, her head submissively bowed, padded after The Seductress. The door closed behind them.

How could this have happened? I had found my Mistress when no one else could find her and she’d chosen another playmate?

I shut myself inside the vending area and sank against the door. The grumble of the ice machine covered my sobs. I had never considered that I might not be The Seductress’s first choice. Why would she want me, after all? I wasn’t the most beautiful woman, or the richest. My father wasn’t even an ambassador any more. I was just a needy slut whose obsession had turned her into The Seductress’s biggest fangirl.

That’s right. I was her biggest fangirl. Whoever this skinny, blonde skank was, she didn’t know half as much about The Seductress as I did! Her devotion couldn’t hold a candle to mine.

Besides, once Mistress Seductress took me, she’d have two loyal slave girls. I hated the idea of sharing my Mistress, but I was confident that my Mistress would reshape my mind until I loved it. That thought slicked my thighs. I sat on the floor across from the ice machine and rubbed myself to the edge of a hot climax thinking about all the ways that Mistress Seductress would make me submit.

I forced myself to my feet, my body trembling with the edge rather than with shame at not being chosen. Touching up my makeup, I marched down the hall and tapped on The Seductress’s door. “Room service, Mistress.”

“I ordered no room service.” Her voice was like ice, but somehow it made my insides hot.

I swallowed. “You’ll like what I have to offer, Mistress Seductress. You tried to claim it once before, in Rome, but Platinum Panther stopped you.”

The lock unfastened with a click. The door opened. Swallowing, I stepped inside.

The blonde skank closed and locked the door behind me. She was completely naked. Her eyes were glassy, unfocused. She glided past me to the main part of the suite, where Mistress Seductress reclined on a divan, one beautiful breast peeking from beneath her swimsuit. The blonde trembled, sinking to her knees and fastening her lips to Mistress Seductress’s gorgeous nipple.

My mouth watered with jealousy. “You won’t need her tongue any more, Mistress.”

Her dark, commanding eyes surveyed me like a scientist studying a lab mouse. “Just who dares to presume to know my needs?”

My pussy twitched at the diamond-edged diction of her words. “My name is Zoe Zimmer, Mistress Seductress.” I bowed my head, clasped my hands behind my back, and spread my legs. “I’m here to make you enslave me.”

To Be Concluded…

* * *