The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Selkie

John O’Connor was a hard man. Self-reliant, but bitter. He thought life had mistreated him. At 55 he was still strong, but greying.

His croft, a small hut on the Isle of Merrin was made of peat and dirt, with a thatched roof. It always had a fire roaring in the winter to stop the damp.

The Isle of Merrin was oval-shaped. It lay 10kms from the Scottish mainland. There was a small village of 25 at the southern tip, where the ferry came. At O’Connor’s side, at the end of a small but sealed road, there was just two houses; John’s and Scott MacKenzie’s 4kms away. Just off the coast was the smaller isle of Merrin Bheag (or little Merrin), a seal and sea-bird sanctuary. At a little off that was “The Kipper”, a rock plummeting out of the ocean to 30m in height.

John was not a religious man. Father O’Farrell was chased away and never came back. Few people spoke to him. Anna MacKenzie, Scott’s wife thought he was weird. She hated it when he came over, seldom though it was. And, truth be told, if Scott was away she pretended not to be in, so as not to face him alone. At least her boys William and Hamish would be back soon for summer break.

John tended his net. Sitting alone, with his pipe. He had his net strung up on a trestle and he ran a new line through a tear, mending it.

He stopped to hear the bleating of seals down by the little cove that his house nestled on. He continued on his work and then, seeing it was near lunch he headed in to stir the pot of stew he had simmering.

On the beach the colony of seals basked in the sun. This was the height of summer, but the air just touched 20 degrees (68°F).

One particularly fat seal lurched out of the water. From where it was it could not see the house. It’s large dark eyes blinked and it sniffed the air. Suddenly it’s mouth spread wide. From within a mucus covered head of dark hair popped through the open jaw of the seal. It pushed harder from within and soon a head emerged, female.

The seal writhed and seemed to spew out more of a human form. She opened her eyes and now her arms were free she pulled at the seal skin, like peeling off very tight pants. And then she was free of it. She coughed, spewing up more mucous. She went down to the sea, cool as the waters were and washed herself.

Then she stretched her arms a high, as if free to walk in this human form for the first time. She was not tall. She had very small but pointed breasts, like a pubescent teen’s. Her hair was long and black. Her eyes were full of life, but deeply dark, like a seal’s. Her naked form was without blemish. Only a dark fur between her legs protected her modesty; not that she was modest. She had no reason to want to hide herself, especially now free of her seal skin.

She giggled as she felt the sand under her toes. She made fists with her toes in the sand. She had never felt having toes before.

In her seal-form she was over twenty-five years old. In human form, only a few minutes. But already she was curious of her surrounds.

She spun around. She laughed again, having never been able to do that before. She was an innocent to her form.

John lay watching. He had seen it all. Had he not seen her emerge from the seal skin he would never have believed in it. He had of course heard the legend of the Selkie; a person in a seal; a kind of were-seal.

He knew the legends by heart. And so he waited.

She took a turn at running. It made her feel good to sense this. She ran a bit. Then stopped to savour the feeling. Then she ran some more. She looked to the seals at the other side of the small cove. She ran over to them. They were not afraid of her, though in human form. She patted them. She enjoyed patting them.

She played with them. And then grabbed a fish off one she tore into it, hungrily. She ripped through the body and crunched its bones. She at its scales and tail with the rest of it. Then she burped. She patted her tummy. She giggled again. It must have been half an hour she spent with her flippered-friends.

It was then she noticed the hut. She stood bolt upright at first, as if to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing.

Then she squatted nervously, suddenly. She was not sure what to do. She had not realised she was close to humans, so dangerously close. She thought she had landed on the little island.

In a fright she turned and ran back to where she had emerged. And then, there was no sign of her seal-skin. Without it she could not return to her seal-self and return to the water. In a panic she began looking everywhere, under rocks, on a knoll of sand and grass.

And then she saw him, holding it. He was smiling. He turned and went back to his house.

She stood there, and began to cry.

She walked briskly up the beach, and then ran, as if to catch him. He was in his house, and the door slammed shut.

She crashed into it. She had no idea how doors worked. She banged on it. For her size she had incredible strength and she damaged it.

John realised this and went and opened the door.

“Come in” he said.

She did so.

She stood there as he moved past her and returned to his bench and table, that made up his kitchen.

“So….” he smiled, “Do you have a name? Can you talk?”

She nodded her head.

“Say something” he said

“Ee-ee-eek” she squeaked.

“Feckin what?” he laughed, surprised by her high pitch squeal.

She opened her mouth to squeak again.

“Be quiet” he said.

She stood still.

“I’ll call you Moire, after me first wife” He stopped and smiled, “Not like that whore Eslpeth who feckin’ took my life away!” he muttered.

He looked up at her. “Your name is Moire, understand?”

She nodded.

“Say it…”

“M…mmmm…” she tried to form the words.

John turned to get more tobacco from his pouch. As he did ‘Moire’ turned her head about looking over the house.

John turned around and saw her. “You won’t find it” he grinned.

“P….ppp….please” she cried. She stretched out her arms pitifully.

“I have hidden your seal skin” he grinned “You won’t find it. And while I have it, I know you have to obey me”

“Pp…” she cried

“Isn’t that right?”

She nodded.

“Alright then” he grinned. He got up and reaching under the braces that held up his trousers he let them off his shoulder and then let them drop. Next came down his dirty underpants.

His cock hung limp. He played with it.

“You’re very beautiful, Moire” he smiled “Do you know how to suck cock?”

She shook her head. “Come here then” he said. She stepped forward

“On your knees! On your knees!” he growled.

She sank to her knees. “Now, take this in your mouth and suck it”

She looked at his half-erect cock and she took it in her mouth and sucked.

He grinned. It felt good. He knew the legends. If you hold a Selkie’s seal-skin it becomes your slave. You have control over it and it becomes your slave.

“That’s it, oh, yes” he purred. And then he came.

“Swallow it!” he demanded as she wondered what to do with the stuff filling her mouth. Dutifully she swallowed it.

“You are my slave”

She nodded

“Say it!”

“Slave” she said, hanging her head and sobbing. She was compelled to do what he commanded, for he held her seal-skin.

“Stand up” he said.

She rose up. “Now let me get a look at you”

He inspected her, like inspecting a horse. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and checked her teeth, white and faultless

He ran his hand over her small breasts. “Too small” he said, but this is something he couldn’t control

“Turn around and bend over” he said. She nodded and did so. He parted her thick black fur and saw her beautiful virginal vaginal lips. “M-mmm” he drooled.

“But first I’m going to shave you” he said as he got her to stand again. He took her and guided her onto the table. She sat on the edge. He took his shaving kit and with water and soap made a lather. He took a pair of scissors and snipped away at the excess. She gazed at him with her big seal eyes. She wanted to run but she could not disobey him.

Finally he ran the razor over her. He was deft with his touch. Occasionally he cleaned her skin with a small towel. And then, finally a sprinkling of water and she was done.

“Feckn’ hell, you sure look like my daughter… she’d be fourteen now” he said as he had her stand back up.

By now he was starting to get hard again. “Go lie on the bed” he said. She nodded, obediently and went over to the bed and lay on her side

“No!” he growled, “On your back”

She rolled over onto her back.

He took off the rest of his clothes. He was greasy and smelly. A mix of sweat, dirt and tobacco smoke.

He got on the bed and pressed his cock-head against her virginal lips. “Feckin’ tight” he gasped as he pushed into her.

“Oooo!” she cried at being penetrated for the first time.

“So tight!” he gasped as he pushed into her deep.

She held onto his back as he began to hump her. “Oh-uh-oh” she gasped as he rode her.

Then he came. “Shiiiit” he sighed as he fell onto her. His heavy body lay on her even as his cock twitched the last lot of semen into her belly.

“That was amazing” he said, as he finally rolled off her, and onto his side.

“Suck my dick clean” he said

She nodded, compelled to obey him. She licked it clean, tasting his cum, amongst his other tastes, and her own hymen blood.

She looked up at him and he fell asleep already.

She slid out of bed and crept around the house trying again to find her seal-skin

She knew that not only that she couldn’t return to the sea, but that with it in his possession he controlled her. She knew that she had to do whatever he had commanded. Fortunately he hadn’t told her to stay in bed with him.

She looked under pots, pans, in the kitchen. Under furniture and equipment on the floor. She felt like crying.

Then she looked up. She saw something black tucked away between a beam and the thatched roof. It was her skin!

She took the bench and stood it under and using it was able to reach up and retrieve her seal-skin

She inhaled its leathery saltiness.

And, holding it, the power of the human over her was broken. He could not control her now. This was fortunate because as she stepped off the bench she knocked it over.

“Huh, what?” he coughed.

He sat up to see her running out the door.

“Hey!” he cried.

It took a moment for him to get up and get going; such is the bane of the aged man.

He ran tot he door but couldn’t see her. He knew however she was over the small hillock at the beach-side

She was faster than he was. There was no way to catch her. But he ran out, to try.

He panted and puffed as he got to the top of the point and saw her pulling up the skin over her legs, like she was fitting on tight leather pants.

“Hey!” he yelled “Stop”

She looked up and saw him. She pulled the skin up further.

Then as he came down the hillock she decided to roll over towards the waves.

“Hey!” he cried.

She was in a shallow, but in the water as she continued to pull on her seal-skin

“Hey! Gotcha” he said as he grabbed her by a hind flipper

Just then she pulled her head into her seal-skin

She twisted about and hit him with a side flipper sending him back on his arse into the water. And then with a jolt she was off into the ocean.

“Feckin’ bitch!” he cried as he watched his beautiful little sex-slave get away.

He got himself up and went back up to his house. He stopped to look back at the ocean. He half expected to see her there mocking him, but there was nothing.

His heart was racing from the excitement. He turned around and headed to his door.

Which is where Scott Mackenzie found him two days later.

Epilogue

Moire and her teen daughter Ella; reluctant visitors stood by the house as it was auctioned off. Ten months had passed since her first husband John O’Connor had been found dead; heart attack. Ten months of solicitors, wills, negotiations, and now a visit to a wind-swept island she had never wished to visit.

Finally the papers were signed. Scott Mackenzie had acquired the property now and he signed the documents. £12,000 was a surprisingly large sum.

Ella was bored with the procedures so she instead wandered down to the beach. She sat on a hillock as an overly fat seal came ashore.

The seal rolled onto its back; its rows of nipple showing it as a female.

It barked and suddenly pushed out a seal pup

“Oooooo” Ella sighed watching the miracles of nature. Then, it rolled around to lick its baby. As it did Ella spotted something odd, like the pup itself was choking

She got up and ran down. The mother moved to protect its pup, but then suddenly turned and went to the waters.

Ella opened the seal pup’s mouth, as if to give it mouth to mouth

“What the hell?” she gasped as she saw what looked like the top of a head inside. Ella pulled at the it, and a baby’s head emerged.

She pulled the seal skin off the baby, a small girl, and it began to cry

“What the hell are you?” she gasped. She opened her large dark eyes at Ella. Ella went to take the baby back, when she stopped and picked up the seal-skin as well.

She turned to see the seal-mom watching her from the waves. The sale tuned and swam off.

Ella carried the baby back to her mom.