The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Session

Laine looked at herself in the mirror, she was still smoking hot. She was thirty-six but she had a taught body. She continued to look after herself.

She ran her hands over her generous breasts and thanked fate that she had been blessed with such a pair. It was what had got her where she was.

At just seventeen she’d run away from home. Abused. She found work as a stripper, or a waitress, or even a prostitute. Anything to survive. A year later she’d met Kevin. Dr. Kevin Stacey. He was an older man, a successful Hollywood psychiatrist.

She’d hooked him when she got pregnant.

He’d left his wife. And she moved in as the new Mrs. Stacey. She never met the woman she’d beaten for the prize. It didn’t concern her. Laine was the winner. Winning was all that mattered. There had been a story that the previous Mrs. Dr. had gone made and been committed to an asylum.

Having her son Kevin Jr., or Kev for short was a trauma. She felt he ruined her figure. She took a lot of effort to get back into shape. She was now a successful design consultant. She had a nationally syndicated radio show. There were moves to give her a tv spot.

Kev was now eighteen. He looked a lot like his father, but nowhere near as smart. The death of Dr. Kevin six months ago was a shock. Laine didn’t care. She now was the beneficiary to an estate of $65 million dollars.

Her lawyer and best friend Simon Schuster told her that Kev had an ‘interest’ in the estate. An interest that could be realised when he was twenty-one. If she played her cards right she could fleece him out of that amount too.

Laine dressed. It was near 2pm. Kev was visiting a counsellor and she had, very reluctantly agreed to be supportive and go with him.

“Mom?” Kev called as he climbed the stairs.

No answer

“Mom?” Kev said walking into the bedroom “Shit! Mom!” he spat as he saw her topless. He turned away.

“What’s the matter, honey?” she teased as she puled her top on.

“For goodness sake” he growled.

“There! All done” she said “You can look now”

He turned to see her. She wore a yellow top and blue jeans; quite casual. Her way of telling him she didn’t really give a fuck about his therapy sessions.

“You’re not wearing that, are you?”

“Can we go now?” she said “I just want to get this over with”

The drive to the valley was uneventful. Why would someone go to the valley? She sneered….

The sign on the door read “Dr. Ruth Parker”

“You never told me you were seeing a woman shrink”

“Does it matter?

“No…” she said “I don’t suppose it should”

“Ah, Mr. Stacey” Lorri the receptionist smiled

“I’ve got a 2:30”

“Yes, please take a seat” she smiled. Then she saw Laine and her expression got frosty. Laine noticed this

“What’s eating her?” she asked as they sat down; alone in the waiting room.

“Dunno” Kev shrugged.

A few minutes later the office door opened, “Kev Stacey” the woman said “I’ll see you now… oh, and you brought your mother”

“Yes’ Kev said. He went into the office, followed by his mom.

Laine looked around the consultation room. Lots of certificates on the wall. A couch and a chair; typical of a psychiatrist’s room.

“No calls” the woman told Lorri.

“Yes, Doctor”

The woman closed the door behind them.

“I’m Dr. Ruth Parker” she said offering her hand to Laine

“Laine Stacey” Laine said “Kevin’s mom”

“Yes, I gathered” Ruth smiled coldly

“Look, I must ask” Laine said “Why did you need to see me today?”

“Ah… yes… please take a seat”

“I’d rather stand”

“I insist” Ruth said. She looked at Kev. He grabbed his mom’s shoulder and forced her down onto the seat

“Ow!” she cried “Kevin!” She looked up at her son who now stood by as if in a daze, “What are you doing?” Laine cried

“I think you’ll find you’re not in control anymore” Ruth smiled

“Let me go!” Laine spat as she tried to rise. Suddenly Kev pushed her back down into place with even more force.

The door opened. Lorri stepped in, “Is everything alright, Doctor?” she asked

“Please, make them stop!” Laine cried.

“Everything is fine, Lorri” Ruth smiled.

Suddenly Laine realised that Lorri had the same blank look as her son, standing at attention like someone in a daze.

Ruth gave Lorri a small peck on the cheeks. “It’s time” she said.

“Yes, Doctor” Lorri said. Lorri went to a cupboard and opened it.

“What are you doing?” Laine cried, again struggling against her son’s arms.

Lorri pulled out two handcuffs. “What are they for?”

“You’re not very bright” Ruth chimed as Lorri moved around behind Laine.

Laine felt them go over her wrists. Click. Click. Kev released her. Laine shook against them but realised she was stuck fast.

“What the hell is going on here?” she demanded, “What did you do to my son?”

“Your son came to me in a time of need” Ruth said as she moved around and sat down opposite Laine. “After your husband MY husband died!”

“Your…? Your husband?”

“Yes!” Ruth growled, “The man I was so happy in love with until you stole him from me!”

“I…” Laine growled….

“I was Ruth Stacey!” Ruth spat. “You ruined my life!”

“I don’t…”

“Don’t deny it!” Ruth rounded on her angrily.

“Please, let me go….I…”

“You talk too much!” Ruth said. She turned to Lorri who went to the cupboard and retrieved a ball gag.

“No… don’t” Laine struggled, moving her head around to avoid having the gag placed over her. Suddenly her son grabbed her head to hold her still. “Let… mmmm…. mmmm….mmmm” she howled uselessly against the gag.

“Your son has been coming to me for some help” Ruth said, snapping her fingers

Kev undid his pants and let them fall. He moved around to stand by Ruth. His cock sticking out proudly erect.

“Such a good boy” Ruth said turning and stroking his manhood. “I should have had a son!” she added. She turned and sucked Kev’s cock. She took it in, deeply and sucked for a while, then stopped and turned and smiled at Laine.

“Such a handsome boy” she purred.

“Mmm-nnn-mmmm!” Laine screamed against her ball gag.

Ruth snapped her fingers again and Lorri took off her dress. She was quite petite, almost a doll. She was pale, and clean-shaven. She went to Kev and knelt down, now administering her mouth to his cock.

“You fucking tore my world apart” Ruth snapped, standing up as Lorri sucked Kev. “You destroyed my life”

Laine’s eyes widened in terror. She thought for a moment Ruth was going to do her violence there and then.

“I spent years in and out of hospital… BUT” she suddenly smiled “I learned a lot about my husband’s craft… After seeing psychiatrists for years I went to college and got a degree, then did medicine… and NOW….!” she turned waving her hand in the direction of the impressive certificates, all exquisitely framed, and hanging on the wall.

“I suppose…” she smiled as she pulled off her dress… “I can at least thank you for that…” She stopped, standing there for a moment, naked. She was a little plump, but still good looking for a woman in her early fifties. She contemplated the moment; savouring it. Then she went over to her two minions.

Lorri moved out of the way. Ruth turned around and bent over. Kev pushed forward into her ass.

“Ooooo!” she sighed, staring at Laine as Kev sodomised her. “Such a big boy!”

Ruth backed a little further back onto Kev’s cock. She was forced by that move to bend over more and Kev suddenly pushed in up to his balls

“Fuuuuuucccccckkkkk” Ruth gasped. She pulled forward a little then pushed herself back down on him. “Oooo…. yeah!” she sighed “Oh, yeah… fuck me!” Ruth never broke eye contact off Laine as she rode Laine’s son’s cock.

Laine at least could look away, and she did

Ruth rode him and then cried out as he emptied into her anus.

“Oh, yesssss!” she cried, fingering herself as she was ass-fucked. She milked Kev of his come and then he pulled out of her.

Immediately Lorri’s mouth returned to his cock.

“Don’t you want to see your son enjoy himself?” Ruth laughed. “What a selfish mommy!”

Ruth stood up and felt the wetness around her behind. She squirted some come into her hand and played with it before eating it. “What a selfish mommy” she repeated “I’m going to have to change that!”

Ruth flicked some come on Laine’s face and giggled at the look in Laine’s eyes. She went over to the cupboard of her ‘toys’.

“That will be enough” she said without looking back. Lorri stopped sucking cock and stood up. She dressed.

“Thank you, Doctor” she said as she went back to Reception.

“Now… “ Ruth said pulling out some goggles.

She went over to Laine who again tried to escape her fate by shaking her head about. Ruth was persistent and got the goggles on. She stopped to inspect her work, and made sure that they covered Laine’s eyes.

Ruth grabbed her dress and slid into it as she felt a little chilled. She picked a device off her desk and returned to the seat opposite Laine.

Sitting down she looked at what appeared to be a remote control. She turned it around the right way and pointed it at Laine. “Listen to my voice” she said as she hit a button

Laine’s eyes were suddenly filled with a super-intense light, emanating from the goggles themselves. Closing her eyes did nothing to protect them from the light.

Laine thrashed about as if to escape the light. It was painful. She heard Ruth’s voice amongst the noise of pain and over a moment Ruth’s voice grew in intensity, and as she focused in on the voice it seemed to make the pain ebb away.

Laine wanted the pain to stop Her mind focused on the voice. The voice. The voice.

She only heard the voice.

Suddenly she blinked, as the goggles were removed. She saw Ruth. She smiled. Kev was removing her handcuffs.

“How do you feel?”

“I don’t know, Doctor” Laine said.

“You feel wonderful”

“I feel… wonderful” Laine said.

“Now, make love to your son” Ruth said.

Laine rose to her feet and smiled at her son as she went to him. She embraced him. They kissed. It was warm and sweet. His hands moved to her behind, feeling her under the material of her pants, pulling her up to him. She felt a warmth spread over her.

She fumbled for her pants as she felt his prick press against her stomach.

“Yes, baby” she said as his hands joined hers in helping her strip.

Laine pulled her top off, and her son unhooked her bra. She laughed as he gazed at her breasts, and started to play with them. “Yes, baby” she said again.

He picked her up. “Wheeee!” she giggled, hooking her legs around his waist. He slipped into her

“Mmmm” she sighed as he carried her back to the couch. He spun around and fell back onto it, with his mom on top.

Her hips squeezed against him. She lifted herself up off him and then pushed her wet pinkness back down, kissing his shaft. She stopped only when she could get no more of his cock inside her pussy.

Ruth casually masturbated as she watched the mother and son fucking each other.

Laine hadn’t had sex for a while and was loving every moment of this. Her son’s cock was big. It hurt a little sometimes as she rode up and down on him.

She built up speed

“Yes, baby. Yes, baby. Yes, baby” she cried, urging for his release within her.

And then he came in her. She dug her nails into his back as her own orgasm ripped over her.

“Fuuuuccckkkkk” she cried, her whole body trembling as ecstasy rippled over her.

“Oh, baby” she cried, kissing him passionately on the lips “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you”

Epilogue

Laine’s career had moved forward to where it was expected she would debut on national television. She finally got her moment. She stepped out onto the stage in front of a huge studio audience; another much larger one watching at home. Her son was already there, on stage, sitting on a nice comfortable chair, next to her chair.

The compare had introduced her and as she walked out smiling to embrace her son the howls of derision from the studio audience grew. She ignore them. Her son ignore them. They embraced and kissed. When they kissed there were boos, cries, and jeers.

Laine turned to acknowledge the crowd. This was her big moment on national tv. Her son stood beside her, sharing the moment. His arm around her waist, feeling her large heavy stomach that held their child.

She turned with her son and each went to their chairs and sat down. The host asked her a question about their relationship and she proudly announced she was caring her son’s child.

More howls. One woman screeched abuse at them.

The phones to the studio ran red-hot.

An advertising executive watching this in his office picked up the contract he had just signed with her and tore it up.

Her agent watching in his home almost choked on the champagne he was drinking. “Call my secretary!” he screamed.

Laine had her moment on national television telling all of Derri Spranger’s audience of their story on this special “Mom’s who Love their Sons” episode.

Her life would never be the same again.

Dr. Ruth flicked off the tv and smiled.