The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Synopsis: A person wakes up in a strange facility with no memory. Will the amnesiac unravel the mystery of themselves and escape, or succumb to the allure of their new home?

Author note: The premise of this story was very loosely inspired by the book, “The 7 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle.” The characters were not. All characters in this story are over 18 years old. Comments to are welcome.

Includes (in full story): fd, ff, mf, mc

Body One

I awaken slowly at first, enjoying the softness of the sheets and pillow, turning back over to avoid the day’s business and find refuge in a comforting spot. Drifting back down into that state between dreaming and consciousness, visions of a beautiful woman float through my mind. Her long brown hair conceals her face, but I feel a deep love for this person. I smile on the upswing to consciousness, but as my eyes open to let in the first morning light, something seems off.

My thoughts turn to the business of the day, which is...nothing. Not that I have nothing to do, but that I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do today. I reach for an answer again but there’s nothing there.

It gets worse. I don’t know where I am.

I peek over the sheets to see what looks like a middling hotel room. There’s a TV, dresser, and window...with a stranger staring at me?

It is in fact, just a mirror, but it takes a full thought to realize it. I don’t recognize the person, myself, a cut 20-something with a dark complexion. I pinch my cheeks to make sure that we are indeed one and the same.

We are. I recoil at the confirmation. Did I drink so much last night that I have lost all memory? While it looks like a hotel room, the main door is glass and I can see straight through to the hallway. Probably some kind of rehab center I try to assure my new unfamiliar self.

It’s at this point I realize I’m completely naked under the sheets, and a sudden vulnerability creeps over. I rush to the dresser along the wall to find some clothes and just like my brain, it’s empty. Every single drawer is empty. Panic starts to creep in, but is interrupted by the sound of footsteps in the hallway.

Grabbing a sheet from the bed, I construct an awkward makeshift toga by the time a girl appears on the other side of the door. If not so distracted by my current predicament, I would have noticed that she’s gorgeous—a slim Latina in boiler suit. She’s carrying a tray of what looks to be a standard continental breakfast.

She reaches to open the door but stops when she sees me in my new clothes. We make eye contact.

“Help me,” I blurt out, desperate for answers.

“What?!” she looks startled but there’s a sting of aggression in her voice.

“I don’t know where I am. How did I get here?” I know I need to start with the basics and work up. This makes her pause.

“Ummm, you’re still new...” she says worriedly. “I need to talk to someone but we’ll come back to check on you. In the meantime, you should sleep.”

“Please,” I start to say, but at that she quickly lays the tray down and closes the door with purpose as she exits. I hear her click away back down the hallway.

Definitely sounds like some kind of rehab. I convince myself it’s best to just be calm until the nurse comes. I’m relieved to find a toilet in the corner out of view from the door. A quick piss gives me a clear first look at my acquired package. With no memory, I’m not sure what I had before, but this current cock looks quite nice. That’s one positive discovery and I allow myself a moment of levity.

Wherever I am seems decent enough. The place is very clean and they’ve even left a bowl of fresh fruit and bread for breakfast. I start nibbling away as my brain searches for more answers. Still, I come up empty.

I’ve only just finished my breakfast when I hear more clacking in the hallway. There are at least three people now and I can hear some of the conversation.

“Covering...?”

“Unresponsive t—?”

“...sorry ma’am, yes ma’am”

At that, the door opens swiftly and a buxom redhead in a blazer bursts in, flanked by a tall athletic blond in a skin-tight gray uniform and the girl from before.

The redhead looks me up and down in my makeshift toga and turns to the other two.

“Is this a prank?”

They shrug. She then turns to me, looks me directly in the eyes.

“Sleep” she says, snapping her fingers in the process, like something a hypnotist might do.

I let out a nervous laugh.

“I’m sorry, what’s going on and where...” I’m cut off by the redhead who now looks furious.

“Stop talking!” she yells. She snaps again.

“Sleep” this time with a more forceful tone.

I step back, not sure of my next move. The redhead continues to bark commands.

“Take off that sheet,” she demands of me.

“What?! No!” I say, even more confused and now feeling threatened. The redhead looks bewildered. Her face is starting to flush and she’s looking to the blonde for answers. The blonde again shrugs. Turning back to me, she takes a deep breath to regain her composure and try a new approach.

“Okay, tell me what’s going on,” says the redhead, stepping back and with more conciliation in her voice. The change in her demeanor is sudden and off-putting but still preferred to the agressive commands.

“I don’t know,” I say. And then babble for a minute about how I woke up here, how I don’t know who I am, how I don’t have memories, and how I don’t have clothes. I sound insane, but I think I am.

“What’s your take Katja?” the redhead directs at the blonde.

“I’m not sure. I’ll bring him to Kim for a full scan. He’s only been here a week and we sometimes need to start from scratch and personalize the process for maximum impact,” says Katja, leaning in on some platitudes to please the redhead, who is clearly in charge.

“Very well...if that’s what’s needed. I’d like to personally inspect him after Kim is finished as well.” The others nod at her orders as she begins to walk towards the door.

“Wait,” I start to protest.

The redhead turns around to face me and pre-empt any further response.

“It’s okay, we’re your friends and we’re here to help you. You’ve seen some rough times and we’re trying to give you a fresh start. You can trust us. I’m Ana and will see you again shortly.” She says it perfunctory, but with deep emotion behind her big green eyes.

“I don’t know who to trust until I get some answers,” I say, feeling more assertive. “Where am I?!”

“Emily and Katja will tell you as you accompany them to the doctor. She will also have more answers for you,” says Ana.

I start to protest again, but then don’t see a point. This room offers me nothing so I should at least explore and maybe learn a bit more from the girls.

“I’m keeping my sheet,” I say to the others as Ana departs. They shrug, this time to assent, and I’m happy to get at least one concession.

As we walk down the hall, Katja makes good on Ana’s promise and starts to explain.

“You’re in a facility that transforms people into the best versions of themselves. Our programs are streamlined to upskill your psychology using positive-reinforcement mechanisms overlayed on normal cognitive processes,” Katja says as I turn toward the other for clarity.

“We use hypnosis. That’s why Ana was snapping at you,” says the Latina.

We pass by several other rooms. Glancing in there are other men, naked, walking around, eating, or watching TV.

“You signed a contract with us a week ago. It’s normal for new recruits to experience a blank slate feeling, in fact, it’s what we go for, but we’ve never seen someone get totally erased.”

“Totally erased?” I feel my heart skin and legs start to wobble. “What the hell did I sign myself up for?” I gasp.

“Emily, grab his arm,” I hear the blonde say as my head starts to spin. The Latina picks up my right while Katja holds my left and I’m dragged down the hallway. A few steps in and my toga gets caught underfoot and left behind. At this point I can’t care though. Shame only matters if you know who you are.

We find Kim’s office at the end of the hallway. It’s immediately comforting. The decor is a mix between the doctor and a hookah joint, with a big cushioned examination table in the center. I’m able to collect myself enough to lay down on it without much help from Katja or Emily. They then head off to find the doctor.

When Kim enters, she, like Emily, Ana and Katja, is also stunning. The coincidence, however pleasing it is, dredges up more worry. There is something seriously off about this place.

Kim’s hair is blue, probably to match her eyes which are framed by thick red-rimmed glasses. A lab coat covers up the most casual outfit I’ve seen so far—jeans and a t-shirt. She twirls a pen before opening a laptop and notebook next to the table I’m on.

“Hiiiii,” she greets me, almost flirty. “I know you’re feeling stressed and that’s ok, Katja told me what happened and we’ll fix this.” She explains that she’ll first conduct a brain scan and then determine the treatment.

Kim starts to attach what look like electrodes to my head. She then plays an audio containing words and phrases, which I assume are supposed to be part of my hypnosis.

“Sleep.”

“Deeper.”

“Relax...”

I lay still seeing if I feel anything as Kim watches her screen. Why is she worried about the programming rather than possible long-term damage to me? I’m starting to get annoyed.

“Sleep.”

“Deeper.”

“Relax...”

The audio repeats.

“What about my memories?” I ask.

Kim doesn’t respond as more words are repeated over the audio.

“Let Go.”

“Submit.”

“Slave...”

I am now most certainly not relaxed.

“What kind of rehab is this?!” I shout. I move to get up but Katja and Emily are too fast and hold me down. I then feel a prick on my foot and my muscles go limp.

“Yeaaaahh,” says Kim, chewing into her pen, “Take this one out of rotation for a while. We’re going to need to start over and it will take at least three days before he’s back to normal.

Three days isn’t so bad, I think, as I start to lose consciousness.

What happens next is a haze. My head is spinning and I’m in a chair, I think I am at least. I can’t see or move my arms and legs, like they’re bound. A spiral comes across my vision accompanied by a soothing voice. It’s telling me to relax and sleep.

I fight it but then I don’t. Everything goes black again.

My barely conscious thoughts turn to pure eroticism. Rotating images of soft thighs, swollen nipples, open mouths, round asses tightly framed by satin panties, occasional glimpses of pussy.

It feels peaceful and a much-needed break from the day’s chaos. It feels peaceful and today doesn’t matter. It feels peaceful. It feels good.

When I finally awake, I’ve moved to a couch. How I got here, I have no clue. I’m sitting upright and before I can even look around the room, I hear a familiar voice.

“Welcome back,” says Ana, walking into the room. It looks like her personal office. She moves to behind the desk directly opposite the couch, grabs the chair and drags it over to be right in front of me.

“Did your re-introduction go well?” she asks.

“Yes,” I respond. I learned to always respond “yes” to Ana.

“That’s good, so will you sleep for me now?”

I nod and obey.

“And what is your purpose?”

“To obey,” I say, still groggy.

“That’s right. Now normally your introduction would be over at this point, but I asked Kim to save the final act for me.” she says. “That’s because I need your loyalty. I don’t exactly trust others around here. Nor do I think that someone just gets erased like you did earlier.”

I don’t know what she’s talking about but it doesn’t matter. I obey Ana.

“You will watch my staff anytime you are near them, even if you are asleep. This is my command and it overrides all commands given by others. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I respond. I learned to always respond “yes” to Ana.

She is now leaning towards me, her large green eyes peering deeply. Her delicious cleavage provides a small but unsuccessful incentive to break eye contact. She reaches to touch my leg and when I feel the skin of her hand, my penis starts to awaken. I still don’t seem to have any clothes.

“Oh hello,” Ana says. “Unfortunately, I’m not going to use you tonight. You’re still too fresh and I want my slaves completely broken. You have a long way to go.” She straightens up, her gaze not leaving my eyes in the process.

“Sleep,” she says again. My body relaxes and my entire focus is now her eyes and her voice. “I’m going to cement that loyalty and complete your introduction right now slave, would you like that?”

“Yes,” I say because I always say yes to Ana.

“Good boy. Let’s see what you learned.”

Her eyes are everything. I can only obey.

“Swell,” she commands and I immediately feel blood rush to my groin. Unlike the light stirring from Ana’s touch, my penis now starts to rhythmically throb upward. I’m fully erect in a matter of seconds. Ana moves back, finally breaking eye contact to examine what her words have done. This also gives me a chance to see that she has hiked up her skirt to expose purple panties. The sight sends another throb below, leaving me fully engorged and twitching. My pulse quickens but I remain relaxed and fixated on her eyes, which have returned to meet mine. She’s speaking more quickly now, but I don’t hear the words. I know that I am Ana’s and I will obey. I say this over and over. My mind is flooded with pleasure.

I then see her eyes narrow. She snaps. Her mouth says a word. Everything gets very calm for a split second. Then I can feel semen start to gather within me, the fluids coalesce and race up my shaft. I begin to leak for what seems like an eternity but couldn’t have been more than a second and then begin to erupt. I see Ana smiling as everything goes black once again.