The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body Two

I’m back in a bed. I’m watching TV but it’s hard to make out what it’s about. There are blurry words and a spiral on the TV. It’s the same brainwashing as earlier, I realize too late.

Eventually a bell chimes and the TV fades to black. I feel complacent and relaxed, open to suggestions. I am Ana’s pet and I will obey her.

My relaxation starts to fade when I see that my hands look different. In my last memories I had a dark complexion, now they’re much more pale. Has my blood pressure dropped suddenly? I lift my sheet to see my whole body is white...and freckled!? What the fuck is going on? My mind starts racing again.

How is this possible? Not only have I been erased, I’m now look completely different than I did before.

Running over to the mirror, I see another stranger. I’m stocky, with ruffled red hair. My calves and thighs are massive, a stereotypical rugby player. My penis has been downgraded to now just a nub sticking out of a fiery pube bush. But, as if to compensate, I now have massive balls.

I move to sit on the bed and collect my thoughts. I try to anchor myself with something, anything, and my mind turns to the only thing that has given me comfort—my mantra. I am Ana’s pet and I will obey her. A feeling on calmness begins to seep back in. I bask in it for a few minutes before I hear voices in the hallway.

A tall brunette, slim, with soft angelic features enters my field of vision and stops right outside my door in the middle of a conversation with Kim, who is just beyond my sight. Ana’s command to observe activates in my mind. I’m now alert, with my full attention directed at these women.

“Please Elana, we’re already behind on schedule. I need to get these two milked, and it’s already eight,” I hear Kim say.

“Just tell me where the male is and I’ll leave you alone,” says Elana.

“What’s your interest anyways?” Kim says with a hint of skepticism. “It’s not like you guys tell us everything that happens.”

Elana sighs.

“You’re right, I’ll tell you. One of our females had a total erasure as well, some months ago. I want to inspect the male to see if there are any similarities. That’s all.”

“Alriiight, geesh, just share the results with me ok?” says Kim, conceding the debate. “Ana took him into her office. You know how she likes to break them in herself,” she says with a laugh.

At that Elana turned to walk away, presumably to Ana’s office, but not before spotting me watching the conversation. She stops, with a curious look and an intense stare. It caught Kim’s attention.

“Something wrong?” she asks.

“No nothing,” says Elana smiling at me in a way that now gives pause. “I think this one is just confused why he hasn’t been milked yet.”

She leaves and Kim takes her place at the front of the door. She swings it open and looks at me, her glasses accentuating those deep blue eyes.

“Well, you heard her. Sleep,” and she snaps.

I am conscious but obedient as she leads me down the hallway and into a room I haven’t yet been in. There’s a reclining chair in the middle, almost like you’d see at a dentist’s office. She motions for me to sit down and straps in my wrists and ankles.

As soon as I’m immobile, Kim leans over to start whispering in my ear.

“Sweeell,” she purrs.

My response is near immediate this time. My eyes lose focus as my dick starts to stand and twitch. I have no control. I can hear Kim pull up a chair. She repeats the words “pulse” and “twitch” making notes of my responses. My brain is meanwhile lost in a fog of erotic images, breasts being kissed, a finger slipping inside, a glistening tongue swirling around the head of a stiff cock.

Kim is done talking. She pulls a machine down from the ceiling. It doesn’t look industrial. It’s white and smooth, wider at the top and then with a hole at the end in the shape of a tulip. Kim lets it hang there while she goes over to a wall and flips a switch. The machine awakens and begins twirling in search of something.

It finds it: my erect penis. The tulip-shaped entrance covers my head and slowly lowers itself on me to begin rhythmically sucking. It is silky but with texture that teases my shaft on every insuck. The pleasure is overwhelming. I can’t fight it. The machine has now attached itself to my pelvic area, completely engulfing my cock and stimulating every inch of my shaft. I let go and erupt. I then see only blackness.