The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body Three

I awaken in a cold sweat. I feel like I’ve been out for hours and have faint memories of a dream. Elana was there, but not as a mistress, as something much more familiar, much more intimate...the second I reach for more, it disappears, like trying to catch a cloud.

I look down to inspect who I am without many expectations anymore. Therefore I’m only mildly surprised to find that I’m massive. I must be close to 300 pounds, nearly six and a half feet tall and sporting a pythonesque dick. There aren’t windows in this room but it appears to be early morning. The hallway lights are dimmed and all is quiet.

The sleep has also helped clear away some brainwashing from the day before. I’m now able to apply logic to this weird situation I find myself in. Every time I orgasm, I blackout and wake up with a new body. It sounds insane, but what makes sense in this place? It’s not amnesia, I’m not on drugs.

“This place is brainwashing people and somehow changing their bodies through orgasm,” I say aloud, hoping it sounds less crazy. It does not.

I think it’s best to put that aside for now. The one thing I do know is this place is dangerous, even if so... pleasurable...I begin to drift, but snap back with a moment of effort.

No time for comfort, I need to get out of here. I also realize this is the body to escape in. I am a tank. And it will take a lot more than a couple perfect mistresses to hold me down. My cock starts to rise thinking about the mistresses and I need another moment to snap back.

I stand up and walk over to the glass door, just now realizing that I had never even tried to open it until now. I give it a nudge. It’s locked. I could just smash through—the thought flies across my mind. But I shelve it for now. I’ll save it as a backup plan.

Thoughts of submission keep creeping into my thoughts as I debate the best escape. Maybe I need to just take a step back and clear this programming. I conjure up the images and voices I heard yesterday, deconstructing them to lower their impact and create new associations. I’m making good progress when I hear footsteps in the hallway—not the usual clacking of heels—these people are trying to be quiet. The first figure to pass is naked and dark and...the first me!

It’s the first body I was in yesterday. Which means...my body isn’t changing, it must be my mind jumping to a different body.

But how? The second I pause to ponder I see Elana following closely behind. She stops at my door, like yesterday, but now she is looking at a different person. She stares and I look back. Finally, my mind racing with questions, I decide to speak.

“Hi” I say. She looks surprised and moves back, shaking her head and raising a finger as if to say shut the fuck up. She keeps prodding my first body along, but before she’s completely out of view, she looks back and gives a quick wink. It stirs something in me, not the raw lust that I was exposed to yesterday, even though it was good for me to watch and obey. No, this is more a calming warmth, a feeling that everything is going to be okay.

Elana’s departure gives me a few more hours to stay focused and contemplate this mind-body problem I now have. When breakfast arrives, there’s a note in my napkin.

“Massive failure. Orgasms trigger leaps. Play along for now.” It must be Elana, I assume, and whoever wrote it appears to know my situation. They also didn’t give much of an explanation. Do they think I know who they are and what’s going on?

More hours go by as I contemplate my choices. Elana’s note has changed my calculations. The TV is now on and running programming to encourage exercise, healthy eating and obedience. Ana’s eyes are never too far from my mind. Still, it appears I haven’t been broken far enough for the TV to ever take full hold.

Now, my options: fight my way out of here and hope that I’m not too obedient...mmmmm...or play along for now and wait for more info? If I fight, they might have weapons and I won’t just be a slave, I’ll be dead. Moreover, I don’t even know where I am or how to even get out of this place.

But if I play along, they’ll find out I’m lying pretty quickly, or I’ll play along too much and end up fully brainwashed.

I suspect Elana is behind part of this and I still don’t know whether to trust her either. For all I know this could be a trap. So far it looks like this slave gets to be alone today, but that can’t last forever. I’ll need a plan even though I don’t know when or where I’ll need it.

Lunch passes noteless. I’ve now scoured my room for additional clues several times and found nothing. The linen and towels don’t even have tags. I curse myself for wasting time with no progress, but what else am I to do?

The TV reads 3:30 when Emily promptly steps up to my door. She’s looking better than the day before. A dress hugs her body, showing every perfect curve on a girl fresh out of college.

My cock starts to ache and this time it’s not the programming. Better be careful, I quickly tell myself, that kind of behavior will send you back to the chair and that would be...nice...no, bad. My head momentarily spins before Emily, now inside the room, interrupts.

“Are you ready?” she asks, signaling towards the door.

I nod. I’ll play along for now, getting out of this room is making progress.

“Good, then sleep,” she says.

This time I don’t respond as much. My head droops and I feel a sense of peace wash over me, but I find myself alert and untethered. Maybe it was the way I deprogrammed myself earlier, or perhaps she just hasn’t mastered the skill yet. Either way, Emily is unaware and I follow her out into the hallway. She is small and I can easily overpower her at any second so I have the upper hand for now. We work our way down an elegant connecting corridor into an empty open ballroom with lavish trim. Two more hallways and I’m starting to lose my sense of direction. Finally we arrive at what looks like a hotel spa, quite different from what I imagined.

“Awake,” says Emily. “Get clean and enjoy, I’ll be back in an hour.”

As she leaves, I’m dumbfounded. I get an hour at a spa? And she said “awake” as in, she only wanted me asleep for the walk here? That would mean...I turn around to open the door and it’s locked from the outside again. I missed a chance to run.

There are showers in the rooms, but this place is another level. Even though I don’t need to, I take Emily’s advice and enjoy myself. Who knows, I think, maybe I won’t want to escape after this.

I find a hot tub and settle in to relax while my mind returns to plotting. However, it’s not long before I realize I’m not alone.

“I’m sorry about yesterday,” a familiar voice says behind me. I realize it’s Katja ——does she know my situation as well?

“We ran into a problem that needed to be resolved, but I thought I’d make it up to you before your shift tonight,” continues Katja.

My hope fades, she clearly doesn’t know she’s dealing with a different person. I’ll play along. But for insurance I glance at her waist to see if I can spot a key or badge that I can swipe and run with.

“Good pet, already eager I see,” she says.

She walks over to the other side of the hot tub, peels off her skirt and slips down her panties. I realize that playing along might be the wrong option here. If I cum, I lose this body and my best opportunity to escape. I glance to the door and then back to Katja who has now taken a seat on the edge of the hot tub, her legs dangling in the water and spread.

“Service me slave,” she commands.

She’s not even bothering with the triggers. This slave is special to her and she expects me to respond fully conscious and consenting. I can use this...as long as I don’t orgasm.

I half-step half-swim to the other side and take my place between her legs. I begin to kiss her inside thighs and tease the area around her pussy with my breath. I don’t know if she has a particular routine with this slave and need to proceed carefully. I listen for any sounds of her pleasure or disappointment.

I start to gently pull at her lips and flick my tongue just inside her. She moans and pulls my head closer. I move on to slow, deep and purposeful licks. Her juices are flooding my tongue now as I start to lose myself in the moment. My cock is so large that the blood rushing down to it begins to make me lightheaded.

“Lick faster,” she demands.

Her moans increase and she starts to grind her pussy on my mouth. Her scent and sounds have now completely replaced my acting with lust. I am lost in her pleasure as she gets wetter and wetter. She’s getting closer and closer. She grabs my hair and yanks my head to the perfect angle for her. She starts cumming in waves as I dutifully trace the outside of her clit until she stops twitching and lies back on the floor spent.

After a moment, she’s all back to business. She pulls herself up and goes to retrieve a towel. Even though, I’m aching and horny, I’m relieved that it looks like she doesn’t want me to cum as well. She returns to wipe herself down and then extends the towel to me, beckoning me out of the hot tub. As I emerge, her eyes immediately fixate on my enormous rock hard cock.

“What’s that?”

“I got turned on,” I say.

“That doesn’t happen, that never happens and is not supposed to happen unless I say so,” she replies. Now she’s getting suspicious.

“Have you been feeling ok?”

“Yes.”

“You know I trust you, but something is going on and I’ll want Kim to run some basic tests before tonight. We can’t afford any more screw ups. I’ll tell Emily to direct you back there first.”

Fuck...so much for playing along. If I go back to Kim, they’ll know I’m not responding and then it will be another dose of brainwashing...as good as that sounds.

“Is that understood?”

“Yes,” I say, because there is no other answer.

“Yes what?!” she barks back.

“Yes mistress,” I say, quickly remembering my programming.

She nods at me with a skeptical look and then leaves to go find Emily.

Fuck, I think again. What to do now? Brute force seems to be the only option. I dry myself and my mouth off to wait for Emily. I should be able to take her on easily. Then I just need to get lucky to find my way out of here.

But Emily doesn’t show up alone, she’s now with Kim and another girl who looks like a guard. She has a stun gun and zipties as if she’s anticipating trouble. Nothing lethal though, I notice, sizing up my endurance.

Let’s do this, I tell myself, psyching myself up. I picture freedom, any world other than this weird facility.

When Emily tells me to sleep, I play along for the last time to exit the spa. Emily leads the way, followed by the guard and then Kim.

After the second step I take outside the doors, I make my move. I sweep Emily off her feet and hurl her with surprising ease at Kim and the guard in the doorway. They break her fall and go tumbling backwards in the process. I take off running. I hear Kim yell “SLEEP!” It makes my brain pause for a second, but my legs keep going.

It’s now a maze of hallways. I only know where one direction leads, and I’m not going back there. I dash through them, admiring how fast this massive body can move. The only impediment is my cock, which keeps slapping my stomach and legs with nothing holding it in place. I round the next turn to see a hallway that looks similar to the one with my room, but this one is more floral and bright. As I keep moving, I glance in the rooms to see women, naked like we were, doing the same things we did in the men’s section.

I don’t have time to process that though as I speed ahead. Into the next hallway, I hear a voice behind me yell.

“Hey, what are you doing here?!”

I turn, and slow to a jog, it’s Elana and she’s now giving chase.

“Please stop!” she cries, less a command than something someone might say to a leaving lover.

I allow her to catch up and hear what she has to say. I’m still moving, looking for any signs of an exit.

“You don’t remember do you?” she tries to look me in the eyes but I’m still on my escape mission. “Our project, there was a problem with the upload, it erased you, for now at least. I’m close to a solution. You’ll know who you are again. But I need you here for that.”

I almost stop.

“Our project?” I asked shocked that I had something to do with this place.

“It was your idea,” she says, still not realizing she’s talking to a complete stranger. Should I trust her? Do I want myself back if I was working with Elana here?

“So what am I supposed to do?” I ask, turning a corner.

As soon as I say it, an elevator pops into my field of vision. I start moving faster.

“Wait, there’s no point!” says Elana, struggling once again to keep up.

“If you escape then the first time you cum, you’ll be right back here. These tools were meant for orgasm control so it’s somehow acting as a switch. I’ve figured out how to track which slave you end up in, but can’t stop the jumps.”

She has a point, but there’s now potential freedom in front of me. I can go long enough without an orgasm to get to the police and shut this place down before I end up back here.

I sprint toward the elevator, now 30 meters and closing. But the doors open before I get there. Three guards, surprised at me rushing towards them at first, now exit the elevator and start running to meet me, stun guns at the ready.

“Sleep!” they yell, almost in unison.

I’ve come too far now. I maintain speed and plow into the guard on the left, sending her flying. It’s not without cost as another is able to stun me. The jolt hits me after two steps and I trip. I’m staggered but not done; it will take a lot more than that to take down my hulking mass. When the second guard comes up to stun me again, I push off the floor and propel into her, knocking her off her feet. I now hear Kim shouting from down the corridor—the other group has caught up.

The third guard moves in but I block her stungun with my hand, sending a streak of pain up my arm. I shove her hard back overtop of the second guard, still recovering on the floor. There’s nothing between me and the elevator now. I push the button and the door begins to open when Elana comes up behind me, the other three chasing a few seconds behind.

She says a word, then “I’m sorry.”

I feel an immediate rush of blood to my groin as I step inside the elevator. By the time I see the inside panel, I’m fully erect and pulsating. I’m trying to concentrate, but I can feel an orgasm building inside me faster and faster. I’m desperate now. Elana watches me with sadness in her eyes. I must look confused and betrayed to her.

My dick is leaking as I fumble for a button and then I let go. The semen bursts forth as I lose consciousness.