The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body four

There’s a fresh, still-steaming pile of food in front of me. I’m not hungry but it looks healthy and something that every slave should eat. If I eat well my mistress will be happy.

Clearly the TV hypnosis from earlier might have had a larger effect than I had thought.

I’m white again and my hands have signs of aging, looks like I might be mid-40s but with a toned physique rare for the age. None of that really matters to me at the moment though. I’m simmering over Elana’s betrayal. Still, her words echo in my mind.

“Our project,” she said. What the hell is going on and what’s my part in it?

The chances for escape are low now. They’ll be on high alert and I only nearly escaped last time thanks to the sheer strength of that body. I try to rethink the path to the elevator but the adrenaline rush and my haphazard choices in the hallways have left it mostly a blur. Still, I know it exists so I haven’t given up all hope.

Among the plotting, I start to wonder who I am. Elana said I worked with her? That can’t be right. Or could it? No memory leaves no answers. Still there was something familiar about Elana, something deeper than memory.

Just as I’ve built up an appetite, I can hear Ana and Katja coming down the hallway. I raise an ear but not enough to raise attention.

“…Elana…saved the day?”

“Yes ma’am. When I saw him at the spa he was compliant,” said Katja, not being completely honest.

“Kim and Veronica said their triggers didn’t work, but Elana’s did. Apparently she used an o-trig, the elevator needed cleaning.”

“Maybe the more primal triggers stick around as the other ones fade,” muses Ana. “But the bigger issue right now is we’ve lost a performer. Just realize I’m doing you a favor. I don’t know what’s going on but this is the second of your reports to go haywire in two days. We’ll be safe and use my veteran for tonight. This one was here before you and has never had any issues.”

“Yes ma’am, I’m sorry and I understand.”

“And tonight we do everything by the book, do you understand?”

At this point they’re outside my door. I guess it’s just my luck. Although I did take two slaves out of commission so I guess their options are getting thinner. I’m not sure for what exactly. A performance?

Ana swings it open. She’s smiling widely at me.

“Hello darling,” she says, “We’ve had a last-minute issue and need someone for the stage tonight.”

I stare at her blankly, because I have no clue what she’s talking about. But then it dawns on me that they’re replacing my last body with my new body. I note the irony.

“Now, we’re short on time...certainly no time for the spa. We need you in the programming room right away,” Ana says.

I hesitate. I have no plan now. But Ana treats this slave differently from the others so the best strategy is to be on her good side. Either way, I don’t have a choice in the matter and that’s becoming normal, even comforting.

“And I know, I normally let you go on your own, but we have to do everything by the book now,” she says, throwing a side eye at Katja.

“I need you to sleep.”

Ana’s words hit me hard and I’m suddenly relaxed and obedient, ready for more instructions. She leads me to another room for programming.

It isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. There’s some light reinforcement, but mostly it’s instructions for my performance tonight. I’m back in the chair, bound tightly to it, although I barely notice. I hear Ana’s voice every now and then, taking me deeper and deeper until only my subconscious mind remains.

“I am Ana’s pet, I will obey Ana,” I think over and over as I take in more programming on positioning and timing.

My mind slowly fades into sleep and the next thing I know, I’m on a stage nude, with an audience staring at me. I’m living everyone’s nightmare, but I’m fully calm and obedient. My partner for the evening enters from behind the curtains.

She’s a petite pale blonde with long flowing hair. She too is naked, her breasts perky, almost pointing up, and with the tiniest bush poking out between her legs. Her hazel eyes lock onto mine, not to acknowledge our situation, but so we are in sync as we approach and begin a nude waltz. The audience begins clapping, some hooting, but my mind is focused on obeying. I don’t even notice how smoothly the muscle memory has taken over this body for the dance. I don’t think whoever I was before this knew how to waltz.

After several minutes of dancing, the curtain closes. I can hear more clapping as stage hands begin changing the scenery behind us and bring out a bed. When the curtain rises again, I grab my partner’s hand and twirl her towards me until we’re face to face. Our eyes are locked again for a second before we share a passionate kiss. We pull away for one second before going back in—our tongues now dancing their own waltz while maintaining some visibility for the audience. After the third pause, my penis begins to stiffen, right on cue. As it lengthens, it rubs the girl’s thigh and almost traces straight up to her pussy, where she’s moistening, right on cue.

I sit on the bed facing the audience while she drops to her knees. She begins sensually licking the head of my cock, while the bed, on a rotating stage, starts to turn. Candlelight flickers in the background as the stage lights dim. The theme of this encounter is supposed to be romantic, a last-minute change that has left at least some seats empty.

As she sucks, the notes from the programming play over in my head. After exactly three minutes, it’s my turn. I stand, lift my partner on the bed and take my place between her legs. I kiss her thighs as I work my way towards her nearly dripping pussy. When my tongue flicks out, I taste her juices almost instantly. I begin to slide my tongue up and down between her lips, adding little flicks that nobody in the audience could possibly see. She’s now moaning and pulling at the sheets as she prepares for her first orgasm. It honestly doesn’t matter if I’m doing my job well as this was all pre-programmed, one of five orgasms actually. She shakes and cries out. Some in the audience clap.

A quick collapse from her and then we’re back at it. I lay down on the bed as we prepare to sixty-nine. My job here is to show off her glistening pussy to the audience while she deepthoats me. She is the star of the show, not me, my programming reminds me. My tongue lashes out to circle her clit while she moans and gags in pleasure. I moan as well, but always conscious to let her voice carry farther. A few more minutes and she’s cumming again, her pussy and asshole contracting enough for the closest audience members to see.

Finally, we arrive at penetration. The first position is missionary and I slowly push inside her. And then slowly pull out again so the audience can see my cock covered in her juices. I slip back inside and start pumping in a slow sensual rhythm. We start kissing again.

I turn my head to kiss her soft neck, and as I do, she goes off script to whisper in my ear.

“Awake,” she says between moans.

My consciousness begins to stir. I’m still relaxed and obedient, but I’m now aware of my surroundings…and how amazing I feel inside this girl. She’s tight and so slippery that it takes effort to keep my dick inside her on each outthrust. I lean down to kiss her again, still following my script despite the distraction of immense pleasure. She again whispers in my ear, “Elana sends a message.”

She can only speak in opportune bits. Her sex is now overpowering and I feel an orgasm building. Sensing this, she pulls me close again.

“Clogged” she says.

I feel the orgasm subside just in time to feel her clench around my cock in another passionate orgasm of her own.

We switch positions. She’s now on top and begins grinding. She leans down to me, her long hair creating a cave for our faces.

“Clogged,” she says again. “Hear this in Elana’s voice and you will not cum. She needs time. Tonight you must not cum. They’ll take you to the chair again. Elana will be there. You must not cum. Hold out for 30 minutes and you’ll be free.”

She lifts up and tosses her hair back. I start to massage her breasts as she grinds faster and faster, bringing herself to yet another orgasm. Despite her commands, her slippery pussy contracting around me as she moans almost sets me off again.

“Clogged,” I hear Elana say in my mind. And the urge to cum is gone again.

As she presses against me catching her breath, I sense a trap.

“Why should I trust you?” I ask.

“Sleep,” she says. And I feel myself falling under again, repeating in my head what she just told me.

“Sleep” she says again, and I obey and return to our script.

We switch to doggy for the final position. I grab her hair as a rein and start thrusting in and out. Her pussy is still as wet as when we started. In one last grand orgasm, she presses back against me, her legs start shaking and her arms can no longer offer support. Following the script, I grab her by her breasts to support her as she moans and cries out.

I pull out of her and stand ready as she rolls off the bed and kneels before me. I’m expected to cum all over her soft, innocent-looking face. But some part of me knows what happens if I do. She recognizes a different look on my face. Her eyes lock onto mine while she waits with her tongue out. She’s begging for it and I need to give it to her, but I can’t. I pump my cock with my hand while she waits, tongue out, lustful eyes. I go through the motions because that’s what’s in the script, but after 30 seconds of tugging with no release, I hear the stagehands start to worry. Fifteen more seconds and the curtain drops to some boos and some clapping from people oblivious as to how it was supposed to end.

The girl exits to the right. She doesn’t look back and I suspect she won’t even realize that she told me anything. Elana probably just programmed it into her.

I’m ushered off by an old stagehand and dressed in a robe. “Sleep,” the woman says in a raspy voice. It does little to me but I’m already half-gone so I don’t need to go much deeper. She and another person rush me along a back hallway and pass me off to a waiting Katja.

“He didn’t finish,” she tells her.

“Really?” says Katja, annoyed and also worried, knowing that this will create even more problems. “Please send Ana a full error report on this. She wants a heightened culture of compliance around here.”

She pulls out a phone to send a text, presumably to Ana, and then starts leading me back.

“I hope you’re not an issue too,” she says, technically talking to me, but this is clearly more of a conversation with herself. “Nah, you’re older, you haven’t done this in a while, maybe you don’t even have much lead left in that pencil,” she justifies to herself.

She doesn’t take me back to my room, but instead to Kim, who looks to have already prepped her machines in advance. Her defining glasses are broken, held together by some electrical tape and she has a bruised lip. She seems to already know the situation.

“What a day,” she says. “Let’s get him on the table and get this over with. Is Ana coming?”

“Unfortunately not, she’s been working every night this week and after today I think she needed some time off and a drink.”

“I hear that,” says Kim, reaching into a mini-fridge under some equipment to pull out a beer.

“No Kim, Ana’s orders. We are following every guideline we have. Something is going on this week and the bosses will want a full audit if they get wind of this.”

Kim puts the beer down and starts hooking me up as I lay on the table. She runs some scans, first some basic triggers that she used when I was brought here in my first body. But unlike then, I now pass the tests easily. Then she checks my seminal fluid levels and urethra.

“Everything looks fine, I don’t get it,” she says.

“It could be a coincidence,” Kim offers.

“Three malfunctions in two days? I don’t think so. Sam has something to do with this, I’m sure of it.” Katja is worried and already starting to cast blame.

“Sam’s long gone. And couldn’t possibly be accessing the system…“

Elana comes running in.

“I heard what happened,” she exclaims. “I need to know what’s going on. I have girls to look out for and some of them are hearing rumors.”

“Calm down El,” says Kim. “We’re looking into it. This could be part of a pattern or this guy just needs his pipes cleaned. Let’s not jump to conclusions before the analysis. In fact, we could use an extra hand, wanna stick around and save the day again?”

Elana looks surprised by the offer. She was coming in expecting a fight. Instead she nods and motions for Kim to continue.

“Ok, so by the book then. What are the next protocols here Katja?” Kim asks.

“After basic diagnostics, we need to move on to root causing. We’ll try some advanced erotic programming in the chair and if that doesn’t work, we’ll use machine stimulation. Ten minutes of each.”

“Great, let’s get him in the chair girls. El can you help Katja, I’m still a bit sore from earlier.”

They lift me up and set me in the chair. Elana stumbles when setting me down, knocking Kim’s laptop off the table beside it. She hurriedly picks it up and I briefly glimpse that she’s opened an executable before it quickly disappears. Very clever girl. Kim, other than being a bit frustrated at Elana’s clumsiness, has no idea. Neither does Katja.

When they bring my visor down, I see for the first time that it has electrodes built into it to go around my head. This must be what Elana will use to restore me. I glance at the clock on the wall. It’s 11:03. She needs 30 minutes.

The first round of erotic brainwashing is intense. I know I’m in a chair but I feel women touching me all over, sucking me, fucking me. I’m rigid, moaning, sweating and straining. But if I didn’t come inside the petite blond, I will not cum during this.

“Clogged,” I think over and over in Elana’s voice. Near the end of the programming it gets more intense. I feel every part of my mind and body stimulated. Women are whispering and moaning in my ears while my brain is flooded with chemicals that signal release. But I don’t cum.

Ten minutes down and I’m doing ok. The programming stops and they lift the visor. It then takes them another few minutes to get the milking machine set up. I see Elana glance at her watch.

Kim turns the machine on. The stimulation that before felt ethereal is now blunt and overpowering. My shaft is engulfed by the tube that begins sucking fiercely while applying more and more slippery lube. It begins pumping, twisting, and vibrating. The pleasure returns more intense than before and I can feel the effects of Elana’s command start to lose its potency.

Luckily, I’m being distracted by new thoughts entering my mind. Elana’s program must be working because I’m starting to get flashes of a previous life—memories of Kim, Katja, and Ana plus some still unfamiliar faces. There was a fight. It’s coming in blurry and in pieces.

I hear a ding that signals the next ten minutes are up.

“Still nothing?” I hear Katja ask. “Ok, let’s move on to the prostate.”

Kim removes the tube still attached to my groin and I hear sounds coming from the floor. Something that feels like a smooth synthetic vine starts to trace over my ass and move towards my crack. As it moves, it trails a slimy yet slippery substance that warms my skin.

Even though I still don’t know who I am, I don’t think I’ve been penetrated and the fear of the experience helps bring me further away from orgasm. I’m more confident that I’m going to make it through this.

The vine is now pressed against my anus, slowly pressing and pulsing. It starts to slide in and I gasp at the ease in which my body accepts it. The more it enters me the more my body wants to draw it further in. My dick is now getting harder in a different way, like the vine is buttressing it from inside. As it reaches my prostate, my head suddenly gets dizzy. The pleasure has returned stronger than before.

I keep repeating “clogged” in my mind, but new thoughts and memories are now flowing in. These are not about a fight, but about Elana. I’m with her, embracing her, laughing with her, kissing her. Then it begins to escalate. I have memories of passionate sensual sex, massaging her breasts, licking her deeply, seeing her face as she reaches an explosive orgasm. There are hundreds of them coming in. They’re starting to overwhelm my senses as the tentacle vibrates and pulses against my prostate.

I feel my legs start to shake. There can’t be too much more time left. I just need to hold out a little longer. Yet the more my prostate is stimulated, the less my mind can control it. My reactions are now based entirely in physical stimulation rather than mental. The shaking moves from my legs up my body, into my waist and then torso. I am not building up to orgasm in any traditional sense, I am having it forced out of me.

Soon my whole body is convulsing. A spark has been ignited deep within and it’s now expanding outward into all my limbs. Despite every effort to contain it, my dick is now leaking uncontrollably, semen oozing out in a steady flow. I hear Kim start to giggle and high-five Katja as the flow becomes faster and thicker. My body suddenly stops convulsing and a wave of total relaxation takes over. It only last a second and I gasp as the rest of my semen pours out in a grand finale.