The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body Five

I’m shaking uncontrollably, as if I’m still experiencing the effects of the last orgasm. It calms after a minute. My body is exhausted. My mind is overwhelmed. I allow myself one thought of consciousness before falling asleep.

“Body five,” I think to myself as I drift away.

As morning comes, I am refreshed. I make the now routine observations of this new skin and its surroundings. This time, I’m toned so much that I’m not sure if I have an ounce of fat on me. Not what you’d call classically handsome, but a physical specimen. The more awake I am, the more I realize how much the body craves activity. My muscles need attention and so as soon as I leave the bed, I start doing pushups.

Surprisingly, it helps clear some fog from yesterday’s brainwashing, even while I feel compelled to work out. My full body exercise continues for about an hour.

After stepping out of the shower and drying off, the TV catches my eye. It has a message specifically for me.

When I open it, I am immediately hit with an overwhelming blast of audio and visual triggers to sleep. I obey. This programming is stronger than anything I have seen in the rooms before.

I am to obey strict commands for the rest of the day. I am to go directly to and from my engagement this afternoon only when accompanied by a mistress and a guard. My mind will be blank until it receives more commands but otherwise I will follow my daily routine.

I obey. I sit down to have some fruit and bread for breakfast. The food is very good here and they treat their slaves well.

I lie down on the bed and watch the TV. I take in more light programming about healthy eating, submission and finally working out. My muscles awaken at the thought. I start my full body routine again.

Clarity starts returning to my mind, or at least enough to have conscious thoughts. The morning has been quiet. The mood inside is rainy and makes me wonder what the outside is like right now. It hardens my determination to not become a captive. But all I can do is wait for Elana. I pine for Elana. I have memories of her now, of being with her, and of loving her. They are not much, but serve as my new guiding force.

But there is nothing to do but wait and be hopeful. Elana will have a plan. I have absolute trust in her.

I hear footsteps for the first time in the afternoon. It’s Emily and a guard. Her arm is bruised and it looks like she has a few cuts here and there. For a moment I feel bad about throwing her into Kim.

She gives the command to sleep and I obey. It’s all I can do. They lead me out into the hallway and we start walking, this time away from Kim’s office. The guard behind me is also more cautious than the last one. Her stunner is out and ready to go should I try anything.

We move through the corridors until we get to the elevator. We enter in and ride up what seem like a few floors. When the doors open it’s a completely different scene. Whereas the hallways below were dark and efficient, these are bright and lush.

Emily leads me down the hallway to a door. It looks like it’s to a suite and as she opens it, I see that it is. The room is large with a luxurious bed in the center and couches along the walls. There is a bar in one corner with drinks already on ice. Atop it, sit little trays with candies or pills.

Emily instructs me to sit on a couch towards the end of the room. She hands me some underwear to put on. They’re silky and tight.

When I’m ready on the couch she tells me to sleep once more and instructs me to follow all programming.

Emily leaves the room and the guard comes in. She’s stern and stares directly at me, looking for any cues of something gone wrong. I’m obedient so she has nothing to worry about.

Moments later there are voices in the hallway. Lots of voices. Emily is first through the door, followed by half a dozen young women with matching hats. This must be a bachelorette party.

“Here’s your room ladies,” says Emily. “You have a bar, a bed, an excellent sound system, and of course, one of our finest products, right over there.” She’s pointing at me.

“Just remember the commands. They’re on the cheat sheet if you need them. He has lots of stamina but he’s not superman, so pace yourselves and try not to—“

“What’s she doing here?” One of the guests interrupts Emily to ask why there’s a guard in the room.

“She’s just here for protection,” Emily tries to reassure her but it’s not working.

“Nah, I don’t want her here, that wasn’t in the ad. This is a private event and we don’t want people just watching,” the guest says with a maid-of-honor tone.

“I’m so sorry,” Emily says, “It’s just that we’re under strict orders that someone must be with company property at all times…”

As Emily fumbles for a satisfactory solution and the maid of honor prepares a retort, another guest interrupts, warmly moving in between them.

“Hi Emily, I’m Rebecca,” she says with energy and affection. “What if the guard just waits outside and you stay in here with us?”

She’s smiling at Emily.

“I guess that would be ok,” says Emily, looking at the guard to see if she accepts the compromise.

“Great!” says Rebecca. The maid of honor obliges with silence.

The guard leaves the room and the girls put on music and start making drinks at the bar. I’m ignored for the moment. Emily has taken a seat on a couch near the door, sitting upright with the attentiveness of a chaperon.

After one group toast with shots, the maid of honor, whose name appears to be Katy, turns her gaze towards me.

“I want to check out our toy!” she exclaims. She skips over to me as the other girls follow, drinks in hand. She pulls out a little index card and looks it up and down. Then she passes it to Molly, the bride-to-be.

“Here babe, you try it first.”

Molly looks at the card and then at me. She starts smiling.

“Swell” she says sweetly and nervously.

I feel my dick start to grow, pressing up against tight underwear, straining to find extra room in which to expand.

The women giggle at the sight and chatter back and forth.

“What do you think Molls? Want to take him for a test ride?” asks Janelle, a fierce-looking and slim girl with straight black hair.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe I’ll just watch,” says Molly meekly. She’s starting to blush and I can tell the situation makes her a little uncomfortable. Janelle, meanwhile, is eyeing me like a piece of meat.

“Well in that case, I’ll make sure he’s in good working condition,” she says.

Molly heads to one couch over from me, to sit with her friend Susan, while Janelle, Katy, and Rebecca stand over me, contemplating their next moves.

Susan doesn’t look like she wants to be here. Her arms are crossed, she’s not smiling, and her gaze carries a sense of judgment. That isn’t stopping any of the women besides Molly though.

“Swell,” Janelle says and lights up with excitement as she sees my bulge start to pulse.

“Swell,” they all three say at once.

My penis yearns to break free of its confinement, but I only obey and wait for the next command.

“This calls for another toast,” Rebecca says and heads back to the bar to pour drinks.

Janelle is laser-focused on the shape of my cock now. She might be drooling.

She kneels in front of me and starts rubbing my cock through my underwear. Katy, meanwhile has tossed her hat off and is unbuttoning her blouse. Janelle is losing no time either. After feeling my cock, she starts using her teeth to pull down my underwear.

“Let’s see what he tastes like,” she says to the girls. She pops the tip of my cock into her mouth and starts sucking. Katy is now taking her pants off.

Janella starts to touch herself as she continues to gently suck my head. Katy steps up onto the couch and pushes my head back against it while straddling my face.

“Lick me until I cum,” she commands.

I obey and start slowing licking her pussy, diligently listening for the techniques that bring her the most pleasure.

Molly and Susan are watching intently. Molly is blushing hard, but maybe more out of arousal than embarrassment.

“So like, he does anything you tell him to?” Molly asks.

“Yee-ess,” Katy responds moaning.

“He’s a dildo that takes commands,” adds Janella as she begins tugging to remove my underwear.

As Katy reaches her first orgasm, Rebecca walks over with drinks and passes them around. She saves two and beckons Emily to sit with her on a couch opposite Molly and Susan.

“I can’t.” Emily says. “It’s against our policy.”

“It’s against policy to sit closer to us?” says Rebecca. She pats the cushion next to her. “Shouldn’t you be getting a good look at how we’re engaging with your product?”

“Well I guess so,” says Emily. Despite her work, she sounds much more innocent than the other women.

“And you don’t just need to be a monitor,” says Rebecca, offering her a shot. Emily takes the glass with a look of consideration.

“I shouldn’t. I’ll get in trouble,” Emily says, not totally convincingly and opening the door for more peer pressure.

“It’s just one drink,” says Rebecca, clinking her glass against Emily’s before downing it.

With Katy grinding on my face, I lose sight of what’s happening with the group. Janella keeps sucking my shaft and pleasuring herself. Katy cums again and her legs start shaking too much to support her position.

“Let’s move to the bed,” she suggests.

Janella stops, gets up and wipes her mouth.

“You heard her, go lay on the bed slave,” she commands. I obey and lay flat on the center of the bed.

Janella takes off her panties and follows over, with Katy close behind.

“Open your mouth slave. I want you to taste how wet I am,” she says as she stuffs her panties into my mouth. They are soaked and trigger salivation immediately.

“Wow Janella, are you like this all the time?” I hear Molly ask in amusement.

Janella doesn’t hear. She and Katy have started to trace their tongues up and down my shaft, their tongues increasingly becoming intertwined as they now have their hands on each others legs.

I look over to Emily and see that her shot glass is empty. Rebecca is lightly stroking her leg and whispering into her ear.

Things only escalate from there. Janella and Katy are now completely naked, making out and fondling each other as much as my cock. Rebecca moves on Emily and is passionately kissing her. Emily is willingly reciprocating and slowly moving her hand up Rebecca’s leg and under her skirt.

Katy gets up and moves to straddle me. I can feel the heat from her pussy radiating into my cock. Janella moves to sit on my mouth, facing Katy so they can continue licking and fondling each other. She commands me to eat her. I feel myself slowly enter Katy and hear her gasp. She begins to methodically lift herself up and down but she’s so wet that it’s nearly frictionless.

“Throb,” she commands and I feel my dick strain inside of her. She moans loudly.

“What if he cums Katy? You’re not on birth control,” Molly asks.

“He wo-on’t,” she says. “It’s guaranteed. You have nothing to worry about Molls.”

“I was asking for you, not me, but I’m not going to fuck him anyway,” Molly responds.

I am obedient, but no longer fully asleep. I’m now cognizant that I have another chance to escape. The guard is outside, Emily is distracted and I know where the elevator is. I try to create a plan while I furiously lick Janella’s engorged clit. My thoughts are now constantly interrupted by arousal though. It was easy to ignore when I was under, but the more I plot, the more I feel the urge to cum inside Katy. For every thought, I need to have another thought of Elana saying “clogged” to bring me back from the edge. I nearly lose it as I feel Katy’s pussy tighten and then contract in a series of spasms as she cums again.

She’s now spent and goes to find refuge on a couch. She continues gently massaging herself as she takes in the scene around the room. Rebecca and Emily are fingering each other, making deep eye contact between passionate kisses. Susan and Molly are whispering to each other like they’re doing a play-by-play just for themselves.

I finally get a moment of respite as Janella climaxes and climbs off my face. I lay there, still erect and covered in the girls’ juices. I hear Emily start to orgasm from Rebecca’s relentless rubbing and it appears to set Rebecca off as well. They embrace and enjoy the aftermath pressed against each other.

“How was it?” Molly asks of Katy.

“Fucking amazing,” she says. “I want to go again, but just need a minute.”

“What do you think Suzie?” asks Molly. “Should I play with the toy?”

“I’m not going to,” Susan retorts, answering Molly’s question without actually answering it.

Molly shrugs and walks over to me on the bed. She’s still clearly hesitant, but now deeply curious. She flicks my penis and giggles when it wobbles back and forth.

“This body is pretty amazing,” she says as she lightly feels my balls and traces two fingers up my hard shaft. I can tell she’s turned on as her hands start to explore her own body.

“Maybe I’ll just let him lick me a little bit, there’s no harm in that, right?” She phrases it like she’s asking the group, but it’s clearly directed at herself. Meanwhile, Rebecca is whispering in Emily’s ear, plotting something deviant. She gets up and offers Emily her hand to follow. They go sit on the couch in the seat vacated by Molly.

Molly slowly and cautiously straddles my face. Her panties are soft and showing a slight dampness.

“Oh wow, his breath is so warm,” she comments. “What do I need to say again?”

“It’s not rocket science,” Janella laughs as she fixes herself a fresh drink. “Just tell him to lick you, he’ll obey.”

“Ok, umm, lick me? Slowly though,” she commands.

I obey. I slowly move my tongue up and down her panties, finding the perfect groove. I can feel her shudder slightly. I continue at a slow, rhythmic and deliberate pace. After a few minutes I can taste her getting wetter and wetter through the cotton. She starts to grab at her breasts and massage them over her sun dress.

“Mmmm, faster slave, deeper” the bride commands. Her voice sounds different now, far less inhibited.

I obey. I accelerate my tongue’s movements, pressing deeper into her panties. They’re now soaked through, making it easy to stretch them into her hole. Molly is moaning more now, quietly though, still afraid to demonstrate the arousal betrayed by her panties.

She reaches her hand down to move her panties to the side and as soon as she does, my tongue enters her and I nearly drown in her wetness. I maintain a rapid pace, licking deeply and quickly, and now flicking her clit on the upswing. She’s soon cumming. I hear Katy and Janella giving a polite golf clap to her in the background.

“Get as many as you can now babe, orgasms stop with marriage,” Janella snorts, making herself laugh.

Molly just looks over with a sly grin. As she lifts her legs from my face, I catch a glimpse of Susan. She hasn’t moved from her place, but she’s no longer looking defensive. Instead of crossing her arms, I’m surprised to see her now pulling at something between her legs.

It’s Emily. Rebecca must be some sort of magic seductress as she now convinced the Latina to go down on Susan, and somehow convinced Susan to allow it. I can hear Emily faintly moan as Susan tugs her ponytail in a demanding way. Rebecca meanwhile has pulled Susan’s dress off one shoulder and is sucking on her nipple.

The bride gets off the bed and lowers her panties, her face flushed (or blushed, I can’t tell). She keeps her short sundress on to show at least some form of modesty. She then jumps back on the bed and straddles my waist, pressing my cock against my stomach. She begins grinding against me, using my shaft to part her lips as she slides back and forth. She’s so wet it’s nearly frictionless. “Clogged” is becoming a mantra for me now.

She continues to grind. She starts to lean forward, to adjust her angle so I’ll slip inside her warm hole, but then pulls back in a moment of hesitation. This pattern repeats several more times. But the longer it goes on, the more I can sense her willpower crumbling. Finally, it breaks.

“Pulse,” she whispers to me.

I obey and feel my dick jump. She times it perfectly and slides smoothly on top of me. She then sits up, as if she’s celebrating her accomplishment. She looks down at me as she squeezes her kegels. Her body is still, but every clench seems to bring her more and more pleasure and she’s using her contractions around my cock to work herself to a second orgasm.

“Pulse,” she says and I feel my cock throb inside her. She moans and grips down even harder with her pussy.

“Pulse,” she says again and my dick again throbs inside her. Her face is completely red now and even though she’s not moving, her legs are starting to tremble on my hips.

“Pu-ulse,” she says once more, now gasping for the word. I feel her grip suddenly loosen and relax. For a brief second, the trembling in her legs stops. Then it reappears and starts to travel in waves over her body. It almost looks as if she convulsing on top of me, her eyes start rolling and then her muscles clamp again harder than the other times. She’s too tight. I’m going to slip out, but still shaking she grinds down to keep me inside. Her orgasm crescendos and all modesty leaves her body as she starts grinding frantically, trying to ride the waves.

“Oh fuck yes,” she yells loudly. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I oblige and begin thrusting my hips, driving my cock in and out of her. She now has everyone’s attention, except for Emily, who is blissfully unaware of any world outside of Susan’s thighs. This time, everyone, even Susan, begins to cheer and clap.

The bride starts to catch her breath and slows her frantic grinding to a steady rock. She crumples up on my chest. I’m still hard inside her and she’s still trying to get every pump she can from her tired body.

But then some commotion. The door opens and the guard peeks around, trying to be non-intrusive, scanning the room for Emily. She doesn’t see her at first. But when she does, she just sighs loudly (maybe even a bit of a moan out of jealousy).

“Emily, it looks like you’re having fun, but I need to speak with you,” she says.

Emily immediately leaps to stand at attention. Her hair is ruffled, she’s glassy-eyed, mouth glistening and swaying back and forth. If this was any other situation, you would assume she was a slave herself.

“Oh my God, I don’t know what happened,” she slurs/stammers.

The guard goes over to Emily and whispers something in her ear, far less seductively than Rebecca.

“What!? This one? How do they know?” she blurts out.

The guard’s impatience with Emily evaporates and she shakes her to bring some soberness back in. Molly is too exhausted to pay attention and the other girls just see it as an unwanted but momentary interruption. They’re more relaxed now than when they first arrived. But I’ve been paying attention and Emily’s words startle me. They know I’m this body? How?

The answer brings only dread. Elana knew. They got to her or discovered her system. Either way I’m now on my own.

Emily and the guard both look towards me, trying to still be inconspicuous after Emily’s outburst. Molly meanwhile has regained some strength and is slowly starting to increase the rhythm in her pumps again.

Then, sounds of running coming from the hallway. It sounds like a large group.

“What the fuck is going on?” Katy complains. Another guard enters the room, followed by another, and another.

A drunken Emily and one guard, I stood a chance against, but not this horde. And if they catch me, that will be the end of it. They’ll brainwash me until everything is gone—my will, my memories and all the things I’ve yet to learn about myself. There’s only one way out now.

“I’m sorry,” I say to the bride, still writhing in pleasure on top of me. It takes her a second to realize that I’m not supposed to speak, but by then she’s already felt me tense up insider her. Her eyes widen. I see some effort from her to lift off, but her legs are spent.

“No,” she gasps, an expression of desperate worry running across her face. But it’s too late. As I empty inside of her, I see Ana enter the room, then darkness.