The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body Six

I feel only despair. They’ll be coming for me now. If they can track which body I’m in then it’s only a matter of time. But then I think of Elana. She would not betray me and must be in trouble. And if she’s in trouble, I’m the only one that can save her.

I size myself up. This new body has an athletic build—a Bruce Lee lookalike almost. Maybe I know karate. My mind grasps stereotypes for hope.

If there was no time between this body and the last then they might be about five minutes away.

I act quickly. I run straight towards the door and jump, throwing out a sidekick. The glass doesn’t break, but the force of the kick knocks one of the hinges off. I slam into it again, this time with my shoulder and it falls, freeing me. I’m cut and bruised, but ignore it and start running in the direction of the women’s wing. I need to find Elana, I need to warn her.

I sprint down the hall, turn a corner and continue sprinting. This place is a maze and even though I’ve been in the women’s wing before, I can’t quite recall how to get there. I stop at the next intersection of corridors to get my bearings. As I contemplate which way to go, I hear a door close behind me, followed by a sound of walkie-talkie static.

There’s a large double-door to my left that looks familiar. It’s the ballroom from the day before and with its lavish decorations, it should be easy to hide in. I scramble for it and open.

The second I do, a smell of sex fills the air. This is no longer the empty quiet room of yesterday. There is now a mass of bodies, dozens of people, all naked and seemingly all connected in a large web of orgy. There is a constant hum of moans, slaps and heavy breathing. Men are grabbing at men, women are grabbing at women. There are no rules or inhibitions here. If a dick is unattended a mouth quickly finds it, if a pussy flashes its availability, a dick soon enters it.

I walk through the mass, eyeing a door on the far end of the room as hands pull at me. But then the door on the far end swings open and a guard enters. I quickly let an outstretched arm pull me into an ongoing threesome. An older woman, grinding on top of a male slave lying on the floor has pulled my dick directly into her mouth while a girl sits facing her and straddling the slave’s mouth. My back is to the guard as she sucks me erect and then passes me off to her colleague. As the younger woman takes me in her mouth, I attempt a quick glance towards the guard—she’s now just observing the room and it’s not completely clear if she’s looking for someone.

As she starts sucking on me, I see her start to tremble and she begins crying out in orgasm, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth to muffle her moans. She withdraws me for air and then beckons me down to the floor.

I slowly enter her and she gasps but it is lost in the aggregate moaning of the room. The guard does a last scan of the room and then exits. I thrust a few times in my partner on the floor to compensate her for her unknowing help and then withdraw to keep moving. She seems mildly annoyed but soon finds another cock to finish the job.

I slowly open the door the guard just exited through and scan the hallway. It’s all clear. I head to the right. It’s a complete guess but pays off as I approach the next corridor and see the women’s wing. Now I just need to find Elana. If this facility is set up like the men’s then it should be at the end of the hall. I can already see what looks to be an office with a door ajar. As I move towards it, I pass by the women in their rooms, naked, staring at screens, some masturbating, others eating, others exercising. All seem complacent.

I get to the office but Elana isn’t there. There are papers scattered and a chair laying on the floor. It looks as if there was a struggle and I begin to fill with rage at the thought that Elana could be hurt.

“She’s gone,” I hear a voice behind me.

It’s Ana, but this time she’s alone.

“Where’s Elana?!” I demand. My fists are clenched and I’m ready for violence if necessary.

“She’s perfectly fine,” Ana says. “In fact, I’ll bring you to her.” Ana is blocking the door. She’s not being defensive or threatening, but staring intently.

“Where is she?” I repeat. “Tell me or I’ll force it out of you.”

Ana stays silent. She raises her arms as if to show surrender and steps towards me. I don’t know what to do now. I take a step back, nearly tripping over the chair.

Ana continues to move towards me, calm and non-threatening. She’s only a few steps away at this point. Her eyes are friendly and inviting. Even as I fill with rage and plot how to take her hostage, her eyes draw me in further. The deep green is comforting. I don’t realize it, but I’ve unclenched my fists and relaxed my muscles, which had been tensed up in anticipation of a fight.

Another step closer but I don’t even register it. Her eyes only seem to get larger as she gets closer.

Another step and now she’s pressed against me, her hands are still up. She’s so close that I can only focus on one eye. I feel her lips touch mine and I drop.

* * *

“Good slave,” Ana coos. “Now awaken.”

I wake up aware of my surroundings. I’m in a different room on a bed. I see Ana below me, naked, with my cock inside her. How the fuck did this happen? Then Ana starts speaking to me, seemingly unfazed that I’m buried in her.

“Hello Sam, I woke you up because you thought we brainwashed people here, that we control their thoughts, but I’m going to let you in on a little secret now: they all willingly submit to that control. Go ahead and try it for yourself. You can fight it, pull out of me, keep on causing chaos as you cum your way through the facility, or you can give in and let go. Use me for the best sex you’ll ever have and submit yourself completely when you cum. You’ll spend your days obedient and blissful.”

Of course I’ll fight it. I tell her the same while looking into Ana’s big green eyes. But as I move my cock one millimeter out, I’m hit by overwhelming pleasure. It is so intense that I never want it to end. I slide back in and feel myself drop deeper. Each time I pull out, there’s euphoria and each time I thrust in I drop deeper. All I can see are her eyes. They’re so expressive that they’re giving new commands without her even speaking. In and out, faster and harder.

“Let go whenever you want,” her eyes say. “Fill me with your cum and be mine completely.”

With each thrust, I lose more and more control. Soon my body is moving automatically. She has given me the choice to escape, but I don’t want to. And even if I did, my body wouldn’t let me.

That thought of submission, of loss of control, brings me to the edge.

“Gooood,” I hear Ana say. She closes her eyes as I release myself inside her.