The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Seven Bodies of a Captive Mind

Body Seven

I’m groggy as I come to. I remember being with Ana, my mistress to the end of time, but don’t remember what was said or done. Still, I feel at peace.

There’s satin all around me as I turn and stretch, my long dark hair brushing against my soft skin. I’m on the floor of a small room, but it feels like I’m laying on a bed. There are pillows and cushions strewn about haphazardly, but everything looks soft, sensual and inviting. It’s actually quite arousing. I reach down to grab my cock and tease it a little.

There’s nothing there though. As my hand explores, I find wetness where my balls should be. My fingers rub the area searching for clues and I feel tingles of pleasure spread within me. I slowly realize I’m feeling a pussy, my pussy.

I’m surprised by how not surprised I am. My mind is devoted to Ana and I don’t really care about my body anymore. Ana controls my body and my pleasure. I get more horny with the realization and reach up to find my nipples already erect on my full breasts. I twist and knead both as I feel myself get wetter and drawn deeper into my arousal.

I start to moan and mutter under my breath. I hear my voice. It’s familiar but my mind is a fog of submission and arousal.

“You two almost got away with it,” Ana says. I look up and see my mistress to the end of time standing over me. “You got in the system, but your coding was sloppy, always has been. You knew that, didn’t you Elana?”

I look over my shoulder expecting to see her but there’s nobody there.

“I’ll admit it was a fun game while it lasted,” Ana continues. Days can become so repetitive around here and it gave me such a thrill to do some actual problem-solving. Not only did we uncover the code but we added a fun little script of our own. Are you happy with the result?”

My head nods because I always approve of Ana’s wishes, even when I don’t understand her.

“Now, the suits will certainly ask what happened to you. They might be upset if one of their best managers suddenly went missing, but not if she just got transferred to a role that took better advantage of her…skills,” Ana says with a wink.

I’m confused. Is she talking to me or Elana this time? I’m the only other one in the room.

“As you know, our slaves don’t go on market right away, they need to be thoroughly tested first. And I have just the testers for the job,” Ana laughs.

I see my first body enter the room, followed by body two. It take a few more seconds for body three to limp in, bruised and battered from my earlier escape attempt. Then body four, body five and my only recently-departed body six. They’re all naked, just as I was and line up against the wall obediently, blank stares on their faces.

Ana snaps at body one and he slowly walks over towards me. He stands in front of me and waits. Ana whispers something to him and nearly immediately his cock starts to swell. It looks delicious.

“You want to taste him, don’t you?” asks Ana.

“Yes mistress,” I say, nodding obediently.

“Go ahead slave, take him in your mouth, suck him and swallow his load.”

I eagerly wrap my lips around his head and start stroking his tip with my tongue. He doesn’t say anything or even moan, but I persist and slide his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. The feeling of fucking him with my mouth is incredible and sends shivers through my entire body

As I continue to lick and suck every part of his cock, Ana beckons body two over. Body one momentarily removes himself from my mouth and kneels in front of me. I follow his lead and get down on all fours, quickly filling my mouth again. I feel body two erect and pulsing against my now-exposed and anticipating pussy. With the change in position, I can feel my juices leaking down my leg. When the tip of his cock parts my vaginal lips, more of my slippery natural lubricant oozes onto his tip. He slowly pushes in, creating a sense of fullness within me that I have never experienced. I clamp down on body one’s shaft harder and begin rhythmically bouncing my head to match the strokes of body two pumping in and out of me from behind.

My body starts to twitch and convulse as body two spurts inside me. The waves of pleasure overwhelm all my senses and I can feel my pussy contract wildly as it sucks his juices deep within me. I’m cumming, I suddenly realize and expect the familiar fade to dark.

But this time it’s different.

Instead of blacking out, the orgasm continues. I ride the climax to its full conclusion and as body two withdraws from my snatch, I slump to the floor in bliss.

“There’s no escape this time,” says Ana. “You and Elana are with each other forever now, just as you’ve always wanted.”

She turns and snaps at bodies three and four to take their positions in front of and behind me. The thought of being filled once again, sends me into another spiral of ecstasy. As I feel body four enter my pussy, I feel relaxed and submissive.

I am happy. I am at peace. I am Ana’s. This is where I belong. This is where I’ve always belonged.