The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

7 Stones of Enchantment:

Ruby

Okay everyone, you know the drill.. You don’t like sex, or if sexual content is prohibited in your place of occupance and/ or residence please don’t read any further and save all of us any potential problems. The above goes if you are under the legal age.

I’m always looking for feedback whether critical, or just a “not bad.” I’m sure many other authors feel this way. Give them something too. It’s always appreciated.

Once again reading much of the literature. I am most likely influenced by other writers, but not directly to my knowledge. But I send out my thanks to all my inspirations, and ideas as well as potential inspiration and ideas to all the authors out there.

“The ruby so red,
will control one’s attraction,
shall cloud one’s head,
to the possessor’s satisfaction.”

Jen Stone, known by many in the cyber realms of the internet as ‘Gemstone’ has recently inherited a large sum of money. As a result she has been invited to a party that is quite selective about its invitations. Tonight Jen is going to test herself, in many ways. First of all she must prove she is capable of socializing with the snobs, err “superior class.” Second she must test her recently found skills: the skills of an enchantress.

She enters the large mansion without an escort. She walks in a full length red dress made of some strange shiny material. She wears matching lipstick, blue eye shadow, very expensive diamond necklace. She also has two diamond earrings hanging from both ears, but one of them has a single red ruby hanging at the bottom. Very subtle and most likely unnoticed by anyone else at the party.

She walks around spying on various couples. She finds a couple extreme cases that are just perfect for her experiment. The first pair was a married couple who can’t seem to have enough of each other. The other were a pair were older, and were obviously married, but could not get far enough away from each other.

She went about mingling with people at the party, there were many mixed reactions, as she was a newcomer this was not strange nor unexpected. She found out a lot on many people, many of which she may need to remember later, so she went about introducing herself to various people. She gave and collected phone numbers, establishing potential friends and associates. She even got the name of the gentleman that was having problems with his wife, she even talked him out of his home phone number and address.

Finally it was time to approach the other couple. “Hello, I’m looking for the lav, would you by any chance know where it would be?”

The lady turned up and smiled, she saw a little red glow from Jen’s left ear, “Um yes, it’s right up the stairs to your left and down the hall third door on your right.”

“Oh, I had no idea it was that simple” Jen widened a slow smile.

“Oh don’t worry about it I’ll help you.” She turned to her husband, “I’ll be right back honey”

“Okay Liz.” He seemed annoyed, but was still very nice about it. The two walked off up the stairs. Liz’s roots and eyebrows revealed that she was a natural blonde. A couple sentences from her had revealed the lady most likely came from a wealthy home. Jen was unsure about her husband, but it unimportant to her test.

“So how long have you two been married?”

“About two months,” she smiled to Jen, noticing that apparent glow of her earring again. “I like your earring, it almost seems to glow.”

“Thank you, it’s been in the family for a long time. Oh yeah, I’m Jen, nice to meet you Liz. I heard your name when your husband mentioned it.” The two entered the bathroom. Both women were alone, and simultaneously went to the mirror and opened up their purses. “Oh I see you wanted to check your make up as well huh?”

“Well I’ve been doing a lot of kissing.” As she said that she started to apply her lipstick once more.

“hehe, Kissing is fun...” Jen pushed forward with her ruby’s power.

“yeah—” suddenly Liz felt very overwhelmed, she had felt drawn to Jen earlier, but now there was another feeling, one she refused to accept, and thus identify. She lowered her head, “I feel kinda dizzy.” Jen reached over to her and helped her to stand. The contact sent an electricity throughout Liz’s body. “ahh. what’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing Liz, you’re fine.” She gently held Liz’s chin wth her hand, and raised it, Liz looked into Jen’s eyes, with lust, but was obviously trying to hide it. Jen intensified the emotion. She kissed Liz’s lips lightly.

Liz pushed away. “No, I’m married.” And she felt heat, wetness and her pulse pounding through her panties. Jen stood still. Then Liz moved in closer, moved her lips within millimeters of Jen’s, “I can’t do this,” she kissed Jen lightly, “I won’t cheat—” she kissed Jen again, “—on my—” a kiss to Jen’s bottom lip, “—husband.” Jen was finding this very... entertaining. Finally Liz betraying her own words again, grabbed Jen by the back of her neck and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. The fell to the floor and continued their embrace. Their tongues caressed one another’s for minutes.

Then Liz reached between Jen’s legs. She slowly guided her hand up to Jen’s pussy. Using her fingernails, Liz started gently tracing soft little lines across Jen’s clit. Jen’s was getting extremely wet herself at this point. Liz began to press a finger through Jen’s slit. Jen heard a slight squeak, but ignored it, both of them were lost in the moment and did not stop.

A woman came in, she turned the corner and saw both Liz and Jen on the floor kissing, with Liz’s hand up Jen’s skirt. “Oh my God, what are you doing?” Without realizing it, Jen looked up and subconsciously defended her position. Hit, as if by lightning, the woman felt a haze quickly cover over head, for a brief second her vision seemed to be tint of red. She stumbled back against the wall and slid down until she was sitting and leaning against the wall. She was verbally silent, but just stared forward. Without showing any real emotion in her face, the woman pulled up her skirt and started to violently pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jen stared for a minute, but Liz did not even acknowledge the woman’s presence. Jen looked at the woman masturbating against the wall. She had done this, but there was something very wrong about what happened, she had not focused her power through the ruby. She did it herself. The question really, was how- The thought ended, Liz’s tongue started to press into her slit ever so gently. Pure ecstasy. Liz’s fingers were intertwined with Jen’s. Her mouth opened to scream from the sensations Liz was giving her, but nothing came from her throat. A few moments later Jen came.

A moment had passed and finally Jen pulled Liz’s face away from her crotch. She started to kiss gently up the side of Liz’s thigh. She then moved across her pussy to her belly and moved to trace gentle lines around the blonde’s breasts. Then started kissing her lips again. She slowly moved her right hand down to between Liz’s legs. She pressed her finger against Liz’s pussy, she clamped her teeth together and her whole body jumped and smashed against the ground as she came. Jen pulled her fingers away. She pressed her index against the wife’s clit again, and this time she was out of control to the point where she passed out.

Jen wondered what happened. As she pulled herself back she noticed an actual six inch across puddle on the floor dripping from her legs. The woman came so hard she lost control of herself completely. Then she looked at the far wall. The woman was still masturbating, but she had come so many times, she was unconscious.

She used the ruby to bring down Liz’s arousal to just a little more aroused than she was before they came into the bathroom. But she remained unconscious. She looked over at the unconscious girl who was masturbating. The ruby would not stop her masturbating.. Oh no. She was going to be caught. What if it was permanent? She focused, and felt a tingle at the base of her skull. “Oh my God, I felt that before I hit her with that bolt of desire... What did I do to her?” She felt her mind reach out and feel the woman’s lust. She never felt anything like another person’s mind before. She saw the problem, the woman’s lust was about a thousand times stronger than what she had done to Liz with the ruby. The lust wasn’t focused on her though, as it had been with Liz. The woman was completely obsessed with her own pussy. She felt herself reach out almost like a hand and just “dump” the unneeded (and unwanted) lust. The woman stopped, she slapped Liz on the face a couple times. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m- oh my God what did I just do?”

“Nothing you didn’t want to.”

“But, my husband, what will Chad say?”

“Chad—” she suddenly remembered a friend who died because of her stupidity. “—won’t have to know.” she kissed Liz on the lips lightly, “Ever.”

Liz kissed her back, “Will we ever do this again?”

“Maybe, it’s up to you.” And using the ruby she totally restored the girl’s lust back to normal.

“I don’t know...” but she reached into her purse and pulled out a card, “I don’t know, but here’s my business card, I think I want to talk to you again anyway.” She looked over, “What’s wrong with that woman?”

“Um... I don’t know.” They walked over to her and tapped her cheek a couple times until her eyes started to flutter. “You okay?”

The woman looked up, “Get away from me.”

Jen looked her in the eyes, “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“No, I saw you to f..fu.. f.. having sex on the floor!”

Jen knowing what must be flowing through Liz’s thoughts replied, “I don’t know what you think you saw, but we were fixing our makeup and the door opened and you just fell on the floor.”

The woman was obviously confused. “Really? Oh my God, I’m so embarrassed.. I think I better go,” she ran out looking for another bathroom.

Liz looked over at Jen, “Makeup? Whatever makeup was on our faces is long worn off now.” The two laughed and spent the next couple minutes, putting on new makeup.

They returned to the party where Chad was waiting for his wife. “Hey honey, what took so long?”

“Mrs. Weaver collapsed in the bathroom, we were trying to help her.”

“Oh my is she okay?”

“Jen interrupted, yeah, she’s fine. But it was nice meeting you both. Hopefully I will see you again sometime,” and Jen’s smile widened.

Chad reached over to shake her hand, “And it was a pleasure to meet you as well.” Jen turned around and walked away and Chad turned to his wife and said, “Liz, what’s her name?”

* * *

Jen walked into her home. She lives with her friend Lisa. This is another result of the complications involving the inheritance, but a welcome complication. Lisa is Jen’s best friend. “Hey Leese, I’m back.”

Lisa came in wearing her night gown, “How’d it go? Did you pass both parts of your test?”

“It went very well actually. Aced both parts of the exam,” she smiled and gently laughed for a couple seconds, and took off the earring handing it to Lisa. “You should try it.” I got just the people for you to try it on too. She pulled out the business card for the gentleman who had been having problems with his wife.

“Cool, sounds like something to do tomorrow. Just when I thought I was going to spend the day bored out of my mind.” She smiled and laughed.

“One warning though, for some reason, I was able to use the power without the actually ruby.”

“Really? The stone of arousal... are you sure it isn’t just your looks?” she giggled.

“No I’m serious, and it’s not arousal... I found out tonight the hard way, it’s lust. It is in no way or form love or just arousal...” The two walked together toward their room, They opened the safe which actually required a handprint and retinal scan. It opened up revealing a series of rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces with open sockets, just for the seven stones. She removed the ruby from her earring and put it on the center display, which held all seven in a circle.

What will tomorrow’s experiment be?

To Be Continued