The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sex Plague

Synopsis: The Morison-Wu Syndrome (as described by two eminent scientists) was a plague passed on through sexual contact. It lowered inhibitions forcing the host to seek out new partners to pass the plague onto.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Carl looked at his sister Beth as she swayed naked on the front lawn. “Come and fuck me!” she cried as she felt the burning between her thighs.

Carl closed the blinds and moved back from the window.

“Carl!” she cried “I want you so bad!”

Carl covered his ears with his hands.

“Carl, honey?” Laura called as she came to his door.

“Make them go away, mom!” Carl cried “Make them go away…”

“Oh, baby!” she gasped and she went to him and embraced him from behind. “

“We have to just pray and hope the government coms up with a cure soon…” she added.

“And what if they can’t?”

“Carl!” Beth cried from outside again. “Please… I know you want it…!”

“You should keep away from the window,” Laura gently rebuked her son. She knew he’d seen his sister, and… that she must have seen him.

It did no good to watch them.

It had been a month since the outbreak.

The Smith family had fortified their semi-rural property… all the downstairs doors and windows were reinforced with metal bars.

You could only get in and out via a precarious rope ‘bride’ that lead to the hayloft of the barn… then a drop down to the one of the trucks… and a chance to race out in any direction… any that would lead to a break out from the property.

But James Smith had always been something of a survivalist and had stocked his basement with a load of supplies. There really was no reason to leave.

Though he had twice… to make contact with his own sister Lucy Winters and her family… and to get to town to pick up some things from a government station that had been set up—extra supplies, munitions, information.

But that station had been over-run.

The town was now effectively abandoned by the government and everyone had to rely on themselves.

And then there was Beth…

Beth Smith, 19 had always been something of a rebel. She had not heeded her dad’s awnings. She’d received a call from her boyfriend Bo and she’d snuck out to meet him…

But he and his dad had been infected.

She’d arrived to find Billy Bob and Bo naked, fucking each other. Too late, they were soon upon her, raping her (at first) till the containment got into her brain and she became a willing participants—fucking them both for four hours straight before she returned home to spread the disease.

She found her dad in the barn. He was surprised when she approached him, he drew his gun… but… it was his daughter. She ran to him, pleading for help, throwing him off. Caution went to the wind.

She fingered herself, wetting her fingers and she forced some of her contaminated vaginal secretions into his mouth.

She had laughed… eager.. as she watched him fall to his knees, coughing, spitting… trying to get the taste from him.

She knew it would only be a matter of minutes for him to turn but she couldn’t wait that long.

She knocked him to the ground and straddled him. She squatted and then as she dripped into his mouth she lowered herself down onto his face.

By the time she had pressed her sex over her dad’s mouth he was busy lapping at her cunt.

“Oh, yes, Daddy!” she sighed as he fed.

It was then that Laura saw them from the top of the loft. She was shocked. But she knew what to do. She retreated back to the house and cut the ropes.

Father and daughter fucked for two hours in the dirt. The floor of the barn becoming slick with their juices.

James eventually tried to get into he house… but the way was now severed.

He pleased with Carl to help and Carl… wanting to help his dad had to be restrained by Laura.

He didn’t understand.

“But… it’s dad!” he cried.

“No… he’s not the same anymore!” she said.

“Come here Carl… your sister’s pussy is so fine…”

It was at that moment Carl realised his dad had been infected.

Carl watched as his dad and sister rutted outside on the ground. He couldn’t believe how they want at it… like two wild animals.

After two days James left to go to his sister to rape her and infect her… Beth stayed behind hoping to fuck her mom and brother and infecting them.

She began to grow hungry, and weak. Despite herself Laura threw a raw steak out the window and Beth ran over and devoured it all in a grunting wild feast.

Lucy was unaware her brother had been infected. It should have served to warn him that he

a) didn’t turn up in a car

and

b) didn’t turn up fully clothed

He banged on her door and she called out “Who’s there?”

“It’s me, James!” he called back.

She assured her daughters Brittany and Rose that it was okay as she opened the door.

James burst in, his cock rock hard. He went straight at his sister, throwing her to the ground, ignoring the blows of her daughters as they tried to help their mom.

Lucy pleaded as her brother tore open her panties. HIs cock, already dripping a fluid ploughed into her, so hard it almost tore her.

She cried in pain, horror, disgust… but as he came in her the pain washed away and she was aware of how good cock felt.

James rose off her and he went to find his nieces.

Lucy knew where they were hiding.

She went there and pleaded for them to let her in, and they did…

Once in, Lucy forced Rose to the ground. She quickly mounted her daughter, forcing her dripping pussy onto Rose’s face.

Britt ran out as her sister was infected … only to run into James.

He raped her. She called out to her mom as her uncle violated her. Then as he came in her she cried out again, urging her mom (who was now standing there watching) to join them.

All that afternoon the four of them fucked and fucked and fucked.

They stunk, sweaty, filthy. But they rutted again and again. Rose thrust her pussy up hard against her mom’s as they scissored… Britt knelt next to them… her mom’s fingers in her pussy, her sister’s fingers in her ass. And, she sucked her uncle’s cock at the same time.

Beth meanwhile having eaten a raw steak felt refreshed. She went back to the house to call her brother.

“Please Carl… come and play with me, she begged.

She knew he was watching. She turned around and bent over, grabbing her ankles. Her vagina glistened in the moonlight as her infected juices were lubricating her heated hole, awaiting penetration.

“Come and fuck me…,” she whimpered. She wanted him inside her so bad.

Carl felt ashamed he had a hard-on. His mom caught him watching Beth.

Laura was furious with him and she smacked him about the head. “You dirty little….,” she spat.

As she hit him she hurt her arm she was that angry.

“What’s happened, mom?” Carl asked.

“I think I’ve sprained my wrist!”

“I’ll get the med kit,” he said.

“We’re all out of painkiller…,” he said.

“You’re kidding?”

“Look for yourself…,”

“Fuck!” Laura spat.

“It’s okay, mom…,” I know aunt Lucy has a whole spare case of it…

“I’ve not heard from Lucy in a while…”

“That’s to be expected mom, not all the cell towers are operable…” Carl said “Not since the plague…they can’t get the servicemen out to repair them all..”

“Well… you take care then…”

“Sure, mom” Carl smiled as he drew out his shotgun—the one he’d shortened the barrel on.

Carl got his mom to watch where Beth was and when she was clear of the barn’s side of the house he made his way quickly to the pick-up.

When Beth heard the engine she ran back only to almost be run-over by her brother driving swiftly away.

“Come back and fuck me!” she pleaded….

When Carl drove up… Rose and Britt were on the front lawn being fucked by James, and a neighbour… Roger…

“Oh, fuckkkk!” he gasped.

Lucy came running out of the house “Carl, honey!” she cried.

At first he might have mistaken her for his aunt, but her disheveled look, and wild eyes told Carl she was already lost… as one of the infected.

Carl squealed the truck away and returned home, knowing his mom would be disappointed.

He drove into the barn and slid out, only to be knocked to the ground by his sister Beth… Beth had hidden in the loft and waited patiently for her brother to return.

She staled him quickly, pressing her juicy dripping pussy down onto his mouth.

She sat down on him and held him there till he was forced to taste her…

And then he was one of the infected too.

“Oh, Carl!” she gasped “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for your cock…!”

She unzipped him and he was already rock hard. She slid back down his body and embraced him inside her soft warmth.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” she sighed.

“Oh, Sis!” he gasped as he felt her vagina enwrap his shaft.

They rutted for an hour…

Laura had heard the pick-up pull up but not seeing her son for a while had her worried.

But she suspected he was lost to her.

An hour later when he emerged naked, with his sister… Laura’s heart sank.

“Come and fuck us, mom,” Carl begged.

“Join us…”

Laura cried.

What could she do?

The End