The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sexual Harassment Troubleshooting

Categories: mc, md, ds, hm, mf

Summary: June complains to her boss about the shameless sexual harassment rampant in the office. Her boss seems more worried about the company’s subliminal messages program.

Disclaimer: Feel free to send any feedback to

God, I’d been here five days and that was the fifth co-worker to grope me. The fiftieth to tell me what a great ass I had. I almost couldn’t blame them—almost. Not because I had a great ass, though I did. Looking around at the other women in the office, they were all taking this harassment as a done thing. At most, a few women would roll their eyes when a guy fondled their tits as they worked. Most of the women giggled and blushed at every lewd comment.

It was no wonder, I guess. With a workplace culture this sexist, of course only the bimbos would stick around. Well, I wasn’t a bimbo, and I wasn’t going to quit. I’d fix this culture from within.

I knocked on the office of my manager Louis. When he let me in, I very calmly, very professionally walked to his desk. I told him, without raising my voice or showing any hint of emotion, incident by incident, scandal by scandal, every bit of harassment I’d received or seen in my five days here. How did he react? He just sat there, stone-faced. Not bored. It was like I’d told him the overhead figures didn’t add up.

“Do you have any thoughts on the matter?” I said, trying to pour as much plausibly deniable aggression as I could into my workingwoman’s perma-smile. “Is there any incident you would like me to repeat?”

He put his hands in a triangle in front of his mouth and looked at the edge of his desk. “That’s very concerning, June.” With his computer he called someone up. “Carl… could you come to my office, please?”

Carl? I mean, yeah, he’d pinched my butt and called me “Jugs,” but no more than the other guys.

Carl strolled into the office, nodded at Louis, and grinned at me and at my tits. “You got new makeup, Milkers?”

I held my tongue as usual. At least now I knew Louis was going to chew him out.

“Carl, weren’t you in charge of June’s subliminals?” Louis asked.

Huh? Subliminals?

“Yeah,” said Carl, then a little defensively, “Yeah, I did

“You did, Carl?” Louis swivelled in his chair to me. In his same managerial voice, he said, “Sweetie, with those tits you’d make a great stripper. How’s about you practise on my pole?”

“Oh, my God!” I said, mouth wide, eyes on fire. Professionalism be damned. To hell with being called the “crazy bitch” behind my back. “I am taking this to HR, and if they’re as… as… this as you are, I’m taking this to—”

As I was haranguing them, Louis just swivelled back to Carl and raised his eyebrows like he’d made a gotcha.

Carl was almost as exasperated as me. “I did though. I did. Watch.”

“Hey, hey!” I said. “I am still here. This is about—”

Carl pointed his hand at me, looked me in the eye, and said, “June, scrub the tape from just after you came in to now.”

It was like I stood up too quickly, vision hazy, like I’d fall, but… but… what?

“Jesus!” I jumped on seeing Carl right in front of me. Was Carl so boring that I just didn’t see him walk into my line of vision?

Carl ignored me. No, actually, he just didn’t talk to me. He pointed at me. “See. It worked.”

“Um, excuse me. I was here first and did have something to say in private to Louis,” I said, but both seemed to think the two of them were the only speakers in the room.

“No, Carl, that trigger’s part of the base layer of subliminals. You didn’t upload the body.”

Huh? Subliminals?

“No, no, I did upload the body,” Carl said.

“Excuse me,” I said, clenching my fists behind me, but keeping my voice nice and bell-like. “I would like someone to enlighten me as to what we’re talking about—”

Without even looking my way, Louis held up his palm to me. “June, mute.”

Mute? Mute!? Not even a “Be quiet, dear. Keep your pretty little mouth shut, dear.” Mute!

No more Little Miss Diplomatic.

“You sexist, misogynist, piece of utter retrograde patriarchal horseshit!” I wanted to yell. The second I opened my mouth I realised I couldn’t make a sound. I kept my mouth open, bobbing my head as though I could dislodge something, but no word would come.

“I think I know what’s happened,” said Louis to Carl. “Come ’round.” He beckoned Carl around to his computer. As Carl bent over beside him to watch the screen. “I’ve got the subliminals program up. This is the screen you use.”

This was too fucked up. They weren’t listening to me—and a cat had got my fucking tongue. I’d run from there and get whatever help I could get.

I’d only walked half-way to the door when Louis said, “June, freeze,” as casually as asking for coffee.

I was mid-stride, one of my feet heading downwards now stuck in the air. I couldn’t move a muscle. It wasn’t that I was straining and failing. I couldn’t send my will into my body. Well, at least I could blink. And at least I wasn’t feeling any pain keeping this pose. The most painful part was being stuck facing the open door to the main office, seeing the elevator out of here. I also saw the office ladies getting their tits and asses grabbed. A few men looked into this office, but they just chuckled at me. Oh, if I could, I’d give them the finger.

“Carl, there’s the window for the contents of the subliminals, then here’s where you set which girl the subliminals are for.”

“And I did that,” Carl said.

“I’m not finished,” Louis said. “Here is where you set which computer the subliminals go to.” Carl didn’t answer and Louis let the silence run for a bit. “You did set June’s computer, didn’t you? If not, there’s a subliminal track tailor made for her just sitting in the cloud.”

“It’s not very intuitive, is it?” Carl complained.

“No, it isn’t,” said Louis. “We’re going to make the program far more user-friendly before the public roll out. This is all explained, however, in the training video. Did you watch it?”

Carl huffed through his nose. “Skimmed it…”

“Well, in the future…” Louis said. “Let’s do her subliminals now.”

I tried to move, tried to strain, tried even to tense my muscles, but my body was still at absolute rest. My heartbeat, even, was only a little above normal.

“Let’s set some subliminals,” said Louis. “Basic things. She respects company policy—company dress policy and company whistle blower policy, especially. And—”

“Oh, oh,” Carl says, “let’s make her a real bitch, high-and-mighty bitch. Like she’d slap me for groping her. But deep down—like she won’t even admit it to herself—she gets off on guys treating her like a sex object. Even as she slaps me her pussy’s getting wet. The only time she comes close to accepting her lust is when she’s already three-quarters to orgasm, and then she’s a like a mewling, submissive sex kitten.”

“Okay, that’s Preset Three,” said Louis, “Melting Ice Queen.”

I guess that was a silver lining: I’d like being a sex object.

“And, and!” Carl said. “Make her real dumb. Still haughty and thinking she’s smarter than everyone, but we all see what a fucking moron she is.”

“No, Carl, we need her brains. She’s still a software engineer.”

Thank you, Louis, for your one good deed.

Louis continued, “We only touch the girls’ intelligence sliders when we have clients to entertain.”

Fuck you, Louis.

“Ok,” said Louis. “Now just so you remember, finalise the settings. That’s the contents... Set subject to June... Set the computer to mine... Carl, sit her down for me.”

Carl came up to me and just picked me up like a mannequin. In other circumstances, I might be a bit weak-kneed at how easily a man could carry me around. He pulled out a chair and sat me in it, my legs bending and staying in place like I was a goddamn doll. He adjusted my head slightly, so I was staring straight forward.

Louis turned his monitor around to face me. Carl scurried back to Louis’ side of the table, leaving me staring at a still blank screen. Blank screen. Maybe it was all bullshit… Yeah, well, if it was bullshit, I could just walk out. I’d always thought the salary and benefits of this job were a little too sweet.

The monitor began pulsing strange colours and humming white noise… colours and noise that felt familiar. Oh, yeah, on my first day, I’d zoned out through my lunch break and woke up drooling in my lap… So, this was… what was… happening…

* * *

The computer went blank. What was happening? It was like I’d been pulled from a nap. I was in an office?

“Are you feeling okay, June?” Louis said.

Right, Louis, and there was Carl. And I was here to talk about sexual… no wait, then something more important happened…

“Subliminals?” I said sitting up straighter.

Louis said, “June, scrub the tape from when you walked into my office until now.”

Felt like my blood rushed from my head, dizzy, eyes rolling back… and… Carl was in here too?

“June, you wanted to see me?” asked Louis.

Oh, right. Focus, June!

“Yeah!” I stood up. “Enough is enough. I have had it up to my fucking tits with all you chauvinist pigs, treating your female co-workers like slabs of meat. I will walk if you don’t clean up all the fucking sexual harassment.”

The words coming out of my mouth—it was exhilarating! I felt so… so… liberated, like I could say anything I damn well pleased. No more hiding my complaints behind a girly smile—I was a modern career woman!

“In my five fucking days here, I have been groped, fondled, cat-called,” my breath got deeper as I really remembered all the things I was recounting, the hands, the words, “nipple-tweaked, called a dumb fucking slut,” my cheeks were heating up, “pushed against a wall with a hard cock rubbing against my ass…”

My voice trailed off as I realised how truly, truly… outrageous it was for a man to rub his crotch on my ass… what if he’d pulled it out… and… tore down my pants… to…

“And you disapprove of this behaviour, June?” Louis asked.

I pinched myself. I occasionally get too carried away thinking of the evils men do every day.

“Of course, I disapprove!” I said. “The way you’re going—failing to understand a concept as simple as sexual harassment—I’ll have your job by next year. I could sort this place out far better than you.”

Carl had been giggling through the entire thing.

“What’s so goddamn funny!? You think I’m not serious? Let me tell you, even if I was into the sick shit you do to all the bimbos here, you men are nowhere near my level. I’d only let a body-building billionaire bend me over and slap me around.” I clamped my mouth shut, having said too much.

“I get to the gym a lot,” Carl said, rolling up his sleeve to show his muscled arm.

“You do?” I asked. No, no, June! That tone was far too hopeful. “Why should I care!?”

“Before we continue,” said Louis, “I must remind you we have a dress code. Female employees must under no circumstances wear pants.”

“I’ll buy some skirts on my way home,” I said.

“Very good,” said Louis. “But that doesn’t change the fact you are wearing pants right now.”

“What, you want me to spend the rest of the day in a blazer and panties?”

“Do you have a problem with company policy?”

“No… Company policy is always right.”

I reluctantly fingered the button of my pants. How could I have been so fucking stupid as to wear pants to work? Company policy was clear and common sense. Career women should only wear skirts and dresses. It was just professional. As I pulled down my trousers, I realised my stupid decision would lead to pigs like Carl leering at my striped panties and my thick thighs… strong, strapping pigs like Carl.

“You can expense your new skirts on the company card,” said Louis. “And make sure to throw out any trousers you own. Company policy demands that both at work and in their private lives, female employees must only wear skirts and dresses that do not pass the middle of the thigh. Do you have any problems with this?”

“No,” I said, failing to pull the front of my blouse down to cover my panties. “A go-getting career woman obeys company policy blindly and without question.”

“Good girl,” said Louis. “Now back to your complaints. Now, you say there’s a lot of sexual harassment happening here, but it is such a vague term. We wouldn’t want to legislate the natural relations of men and women.”

“And this is why men shouldn’t have power,” I said. “You cannot even see what bullshit that is.”

“I just want to confirm this is the punishable kind of sexual harassment we’re talking about,” said Louis. “Let’s walk through an average incident from an average day. Act it out with Carl. Tell him what to do, and I’ll judge if your concerns should be escalated.”

My “concerns”? Oh, I’d show him. I’d show him the kind of shit we women have to put up with every day, getting treated like voluptuous, horny slabs of meat… by big, strong… hunky men like Carl.

Carl walked over to me, grinning at my bare legs. “Your wish is my command, Sugar Tits.”

“Thank you, pig, for giving a perfect example,” I said. I pushed out my breasts. “Grab ’em. Show Louie how you grabbed them yesterday- Oh!”

His large, strong hands kneaded my tits, pushing them up, squishing them together, groping them. My nipples grew hard, my breath ragged.

“For a bitch, you got a great body,” he said.

I slapped him across the face, whimpering as he finally let go of my breasts, still feeling the imprint of his palms.

“A slap, June?” said Louis. “At this point, the harassment seems tit for tat.”

“He started it!” I barked. Well, if Louie couldn’t understand yet, I’d have to really scandalise him. “Carl, don’t be a fucking coward. I know what you and your mates do to office ladies when your boss isn’t watching. Do it!”

“You want me to use your slutty little body?” Carl asked, stepping forward, so close I felt his stiff cock through his pants on my panties. As he looked down at me, I realised how tall he was, how broad he was. “You want me to fuck your sweet pussy?”

“Yes!” I said. “To… show what a man you are.” I tried and failed to make “man” sound like an insult. “Just take me like you took Yvonne, like the cock-brained beast you—”

He stuck his tongue down my throat, grabbing hands sinking into my ass cheeks. He was too strong, and I was too weak to push him off, so I yielded. My lips followed his when he broke the kiss.

“Let’s get you ready for your fucking.” He stuck his hand down my panties and slid two fingers into my cunt. “Looks like you’re already ready, so wet and accommodating.”

“P-pig…” I said, wanting to seem like a strong girl.

“You love that word,” he said, sliding his fingers in and out, making me moan through a gaping mouth. “Soon I’ll have you calling me God.”

He spun me around and bent me over Louis’ desk. Louis was smirking at me. I could see his right arm jacking up and down as he jerked himself off under the desk. Why didn’t he just stick his hog down my throat—I mean, no, why was he jacking off during the demonstra-

“Oooh!” I groaned as Carl’s cock drove inside of me, long, big, and warm, my eyes rolling back, my mouth gaping wide.

He pulled out and rammed in. I squeaked as my legs wobbled.

“You like that, Honey Cunt?” Carl asked.

“Pig…” I whimpered.

He slapped my ass so hard I felt his handprint for seconds afterwards. I winced and moaned as pai… as pain… as pleasure waved through me.

“You like that, slut?” he said. He slapped my ass again.

“Pig!” I yelped as pleasure throbbed from the pain.

“Yes or no, slut.” He slapped my ass over and over, each side over and over.

“Yeeessss.” I was open-mouth smiling like a dog. “I mean, no… Yes!” Oh, God, I needed to cum.

He started thrusting again, in and out like a steam piston. My legs were jelly. Carl was the only thing keeping me from sliding off the table. My ass jiggled with each thrust, sending sweet pain through my still stinging cheeks.

Louis was still jerking it, swivelling back and forth a little in his chair, grinning. “And when this happens during office hours, how does it make you feel?”

“Huh? Ooooh!” I moaned in pleasure like a fucking cow, Louis chuckling.

“Does this kind of behaviour generate an unsafe work environment?”

“Oh, God!” Each thrust was fanning a fire in my stomach, a fire burning up through my tits and down through my cunt. “Oh, God, fuck me!” I needed this. I was just a horny slut.

“Do you want me to fill that smart mouth of yours?” asked Louis.

“Oh, fuck, yes!”

No sooner had I said it than his cock rammed down my throat. He just stood there, hands on hips, as Carl’s thrusting pushed my mouth back and forth on Louis’ cock. I was being used, just a cock sleeve, just an object.

“See, Carl, it’s obvious when the program has worked,” Louis laughed.

“Yeah, yeah,” Carl grunted. “You got your point across.” With each word he made a battering ram thrust. “Sounds like the little bitch is about to blow.”

Oh, God, he was right. And they were about to blow too. I needed to beg them to cum in me, but my mouth was full of Louis’ cock. I mumbled my words around his shaft. I was going to cum. I was going to explode, and each cock was pumping fire into me. I would cum the second they came, and then… Oh, shit, I could feel them, feel myself, the fire almost exploding.

They came, bursting in my mouth, in my cunt, pressing their pelvises hard against my ass and face. All my muscles tensed and shook as their orgasms and mine shot through me.

When they pulled out, I was left bent over the desk, groaning and twitching from fading pleasure. I was sweating and hot. I’d swallowed Louis’ load, but I felt Carl’s cum dripping down my thigh.

Carl pulled me up and held me close. “Did you like that, Bubble Butt?”

He held my face, his thumb tracing my lips. I mumbled yes as I began to suck on his thumb. Wait… Oh, fuck… I pushed him away, my mouth feeling empty without a thumb or cock. I glanced down at his massive, now drooping cock, before tearing my eyes away to look at Louis.

“This…” I regained my breath. “This is what happens in your office every day. Men thinking it’s their right to interrupt women in the middle of work to just… fuck them hard.” I shook my head, shaking away the eye-glazing fantasies. “Are you going to do anything about it, huh? Or will I have to report to… report to…”

“Report to who, sweetie?” Louis asked.

“Company reporting policy,” I said, “states that female employees may only report incidents to their immediate superior. All escalation lies with their superior.” Oh, drat. “Well, if you don’t do anything, I’ll… report it to you every day!”

Louis chuckled. “Don’t worry, June. I’ll take your complaint into consideration. I’ll get back to you in a few weeks.”

“You do that!” I said.

I turned around, gave Carl a brief glare, before stomping into the main office space. Quite plainly, a lot of the girls and men had been watching through the open door. They didn’t even try to hide it! Some of the girls even congratulated me for getting fucked by Carl.

“Oh, that Carl,” said Yvonne in her high-pitched voice. “He’s, like, a guy who gives it to yah. Like, a real he-man.”

I sat back at my computer next to hers, my bare, spanked butt stinging against the chair’s rough material. “Don’t encourage male entitlement.” I looked over to her computer and glanced down at her top. Some guy had pulled it down and her tits were on full display. I rolled my eyes. “What are you working on?”

“Oh, just, like, reformatting the company’s data storage system for better utilisation by intra- and inter-company.” She giggled. “The boys are taking care of the complicated stuff.”

The boys. Yeah, they were the only problem with this company. All in all, it was a good, gender-progressive company. Four in five employees were women. Only one member of upper management was a man (though from the board room, you could hear each of his female peers begging him for cock). Maternity leave was fully paid and months more than others in our industry. We could even expense period products and day-care.

Male hands reached around and grabbed my tits. “Heard you finally got the treatment,” the horny, male voice of Peter said.

I huffed through my teeth before slapping his hands off my chest. “What treatment!?” I put my hands in the air and shook my head. “You know what, I don’t care. Keep on slacking off. When the restructure comes, I’ll stick around while worthless horn dogs like you wash out.”

“Who keeps choosing Ice Queen?” he muttered as he wandered off.

Yeah, the only problem was the men, the men who just thought you were their property, who’d just use your tits as stress balls, who’d tear off your panties and bra and stick their cock into any hole they chose.

I saw that I was typing code one-handed. I pulled my fingers from my cunt, rubbed my hands with sanitizer, and got back to work.