The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sexy Shorts, (MD, MF, BE, MA, Harem)

Chapter I: From Jennifer to Jenni

Gregory Michelson

Jennifer looked out over the college class and frowned. The rumors and stories had been swirling around the campus after a series of supposedly “magic” events had hit in other places.

“Okay, everyone,” she said. “Let’s get to work. First of all, I know people have been talking about the “bimbo wave,” but let’s not let ourselves get distracted by some influencers’ attempts to gin up some more numbers.”

I can’t believe some of the people who tried that. One of the women she’d watched, a traveler across America, had, in the course of one video, gone from an intelligent woman to a big-titted bimbo, her naked body wiggling as her husband fucked her on the feed, his grunts sounding more like an animal than a man.

All to get on the bandwagon of the supposedly irresistible “Bimbo rainbow,” a rainbow that would make anyone who touched it a bimbo. Ridiculous. Well, she had a job to do, and it wasn’t talking about urban myths.

“Now we’re going to discuss the basic principles of chemistry, since this is an intro class—“ Jennifer blinked, as a sudden flash of multicolored light seemed to play over the room. She glanced outside, and saw students on the quad looking around in confusion.

“It’s… it’s the bimbo wave!” Marci said, the studious woman glancing around in alarm, one hand holding her pencil, her notepad ready on the desk.

“No, it’s not,” Jennifer said. “Just some student club trying to, like make a joke. And it’s not appropriate!” She shook her head. “Now, if we see—“ Jennifer blinked. Her blouse felt…

Tight?

She looked down and blinked. It couldn’t be, but her bust looked like it was… bigger?

“Dr. Kurtz, is something, um, wrongie?” Marci asked. Jennifer looked down at her and stared.

Marci was looking up at her, her big brown eyes confused. Her…

Wait a minute.

Marci’s hair had been short, right? Brown and short. But now it was curly, tumbling down her shoulders.

“Um… No, like nothing wrong. Now we need to look at…” Jennifer blinked. The rainbow was bright, funny little colors dancing around her, shining through the window from where it was blazing outside.

Outside, in the quad, she saw one girl go bouncing by, her big jugs barely constrained by her halter-top and her full ass pressing her skin-tight shorts. She stopped and waved, up at Jennifer.

“Hiyee!” she shouted. “I’m, like, off to teach class!”

Margaret? Jennifer blinked. That couldn’t be Margaret. Margaret was thin as a rail and wore only bulky sweaters! She didn’t look so fucking yummy as her tits tried to bounce out of her top! She threw the window open and waved back to her.

“Hi!” she said, waving her hand. “Like, hi Margaret!”

“It’s Margi, silly!” Margi said. “Gotta go, I got some real hunks in my class!”

Jennifer pressed her thighs together at the thought of her hunks. Margi had some football players, and she wondered what they’d look like naked, their big, thick cocks erect, ready to just ram right into their woman’s eager pussy…

She moaned and cupped one big titty, and they were like, so big! Jennifer looked down and noticed that her shirt had vanished, leaving only her business jacket and it was like straining to hold her jugs in, her nipples just rubbing against the fabric.

She looked back at the class and walked across the room, her tight miniskirt wiggling with every step.

“Oh, Miss Jennifer!” Marci said, her voice a squeal. Her fingernails were painted red, and she was holding her phone, getting ready to show off for all her fans, Jennifer bet. She should get a video account. At that thought, Jennifer cupped her tits and felt them bounce and jiggle, the feeling making her fucking wet!

“What is it, Marci?”

“Like, who did your hair!”

Jennifer blinked and then ran her fingers through her long hair, the rainbow strands tumbling down her back. “I don’t know!” she said, her voice high. She ran her tongue over her full lips and wondered how they’d feel with a big ’ole thick cock between ’em. She’d never sucked a guy off.

The thought made Jennifer pout. She looked back up at Marcy, and next to Marci, Gloria had her head down over Mike’s seat, bobbing up and down with eager energy. Mike hand his hand on her hair, her blond locks (hadn’t they been black) entwined in his broad hands, muscles straining his shirt.

I guess like he’s been working out! Jennifer giggled. It must have been really fast since Mike hadn’t looked like that this morning! Like totally fast!

The other students were working together. Sheila was on her hands and knees with two guys plowing her from behind and in front at the same time, her big tits swaying under her body.

“Miss, like Jennifer!” Marci said, her voice a little annoyed. Jennifer looked back at her, and how she was standing up, her tight, half-T showing off her underboob while her big nipples were pressing into the fabric and her tiny micro skirt letting everyone see the trickle of fluid running down her inner thighs.

Jennifer giggled. No, wait, she frowned. Like, Jennifer isn’t a good name. It’s like, um, too stuffy. That was right, it was too stuffy. She looked back at the blackboard where her lesson plan was.

HOW TO GET FUCKED BY A BUNCH OF GUYS.

Right. But she…

“Jenni!” she said, her voice a high squeal. “That’s right, I’m Jenni!”

“Cool!” Marci said as the buttons on Jenni’s jacket failed, and her big tits came spilling out.

Marci reached out and cupped Jenni’s tits and Jenni moaned, because the way Mari’s fingers were rubbing against her totally sensitive nipples was making her just gush! She reached down and slipped her hands under Marci’s T-shirt, pushing it up and off the college student’s big jugs, just as big as Jenni’s, and then started rolling and tugging on her nipples. Marci squealed in delight, and then they were kissing, tongues tangling. They broke off a thin string of saliva linking their tongues for a moment before it broke.

“But like… our class!” Marci said.

“I know!” Jenni said, glancing at the other people. Some big guy had come in and had Christie pushed up against the wall, grunting as he filled her with every thrust.

“Knock me up, knock me up!” Christie’s squeals filled the air.

That was right!

“C’mon!” Jenni said, tugging Marci by the hand. “We gotta do, like lab work!”

“Huh?”

“You know, we can go over to the athletic building ’an see if we can show the football team how to knock up a pair of sluts!”

“YAY!” Marci shouted, and the two women ran out of the classroom and into the hallway, ignoring the growing orgy around them.

Jenni giggled. She loved being a college teacher.

End.

* * *