The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sexy Shorts, (MD, MF, BE, MA, Harem)

Chapter II: Making the Maid

Gregory Michelson

When Michelle turned into the front parking lot of the resort, she blinked.

This was what she’d gotten for her prize? She knew it was supposed to be a great place, but…

Wow. All marble and gold, people moving in and out of it. People dressed in better clothing than a college student could afford in a year.

Michelle pulled up, and suddenly, a richly uniformed man was at the side of the car, opening the door for her.

Michelle numbly handed him the key.

She’d never had a valet drive her car to the parking lot before.

Then she was walking into the lobby, looking around at the plants, the lights, there was even a little stream running through the center of the lobby with tiny footbridges crossing it.

She went to the front desk and waited until someone who looked like she could buy the college with the rings on her fingers walked off, a small herd of men following her.

“I-ah, I’m Michelle Wilkins?” She asked.

“Ah, the young lady! Yes, we have been waiting for you!” He gestured, and a woman in a maid’s uniform walked up to her.

Michelle tried not to stare, but she’d never seen a woman with tits like that, full, pressing her uniform out, the cutout in the white top showing off an expanse of cleavage.

Michelle had tried to give a guy a boob-fuck once. It hadn’t gone well.

This woman could give fucking big-foot a boob-fuck, and you’d lose his cock in her tits.

Trying to look away from her tits, Michelle found herself looking down at her legs and curvy hips, and they were just as incredible as the rest of her.

“Ma’am, if you’ll follow me?” The woman said, and Michelle nodded, noticing her nametag.

Mindi.

Of course, she’s a Mindi.

But Michelle followed her and tried to keep her eyes off of the way Mindi’s buttcheeks were wiggling with every step.

Some of the guys didn’t bother to try.

As she walked, she saw other employees. Most of the girls looked like Mindi, their bodies impossibly curvy, while the guys looked like some kind of incredible sculpture, muscles rippling under their uniforms.

“So, does this place hire from ambitious starlets and leading men?” she asked.

“No, Ma’am,” Mindi said. “I just came here…” she looked back, her full lips forming a smile. “For an opportunity.”

For what, sucking cock? Michelle shook her head and followed Mindi. But as they walked to the elevator, she blinked. There for a moment, behind one of the potted plants, she saw a maid, dressed like Mindi, on her knees, her top pulled down, huge tits swaying, the light gleaming off her dark skin, as she expertly sucked off a hotel guest.

Then they were past before she could see any more.

At the elevator, Mindi pressed the button and waited. When the doors slid open, there was another maid standing in front of them. She glanced at Mindi, nodded, and then walked out.

Michelle found her eyes staring at the metal collar around her slim neck. In the hollow of her throat, a jewel-encrusted tag dangled from the collar.

“1230,” it read.

“What’s that?” Michelle asked.

“The collar…” Mindi fell silent and then licked her lips, the movement sensuous.

Michelle found herself trying not to look, but the way the shorter girl’s tongue ran over her lips…

Mindi pressed her legs together.

“Oh, those who do their jobs especially well can be assigned to individual suites.” Mindi licked her lips again, and once again, Michelle couldn’t tear her eyes away. “It is a great honor to… serve and be evaluated…” she shivered again, her body jiggling in ways Michelle’s body couldn’t, not even on its best day.

“Evaluated?”

“For their future… destiny.” Mindi smiled. “Working at the hotel is only the first part of your life, after all. There is so much… to come… Yes… come…” She took a deep breath, her cheeks flushing before she shook her head. “But we’re almost to your floor! Come!” As if by her command, the bell sounded, and the doors slid open, revealing a plushly carpeted hallway, little statues of maidens and heroes sitting in their tiny nooks. With that, she led the confused and inexplicably aroused women out of the elevator.

Michelle stared at little diorama, showing a woman kneeling before a man, her armor on the ground around her as she offered herself to him.

Bet there’s a story behind that… Bet it’s… hot.

Michelle shook her head, and then Mindi was opening the door to her room.

Taking a deep breath, Michelle walked forward, wondering what her prize ticket had gotten her.

* * *

For a moment, Michelle just stared. Words failed her.

Really, they did. The room was opulent, incredible, beyond anything she’d ever seen in real life, or hell, even on TV. It was the kind of place people who didn’t think about “money” as anything other than stuff you handed those less fortunate than you, like Michelle.

“If you need anything, ring the bell,” Mindi said and bowed, closing the door and leaving Michelle alone.

“God… I feel underdressed,” she said. She shook her head. They knew that she’d not been rich, that was the entire point of the contest. Michelle turned and started pulling out her clothing, unable to keep from noticing, again and again, how…dowdy her stuff looked. The kind of stuff you bought at the store that sold cheap fashion, emphasis on the “cheap.”

She sighed and opened the door to the closet, which was as big as her apartment living room. It was bare, LED lights coming on and illuminating…

Wait a minute. There was something in the corner. A dress. A maid’s dress, just like Mindi’s. By it were some cleaning supplies, a duster, things like that.

Was a maid stashing her stuff here? Michelle giggled at the thought. Maybe some naughty maid who kept good clothes here and sometimes went out to mingle with the guests, pretending to be one of them, just like Michelle was pretending, only she hadn’t even won a contest.

Michelle licked her lips.

I wonder how they’d punish her. Maybe that maid I saw, on her knees, was being punished, punished by servicing some rich guy’s fat cock, being his little happy…

Her moan was loud in the silent room, and Michelle started.

Jesus, was she having a sex fantasy here? Michelle shook her head and started thinking about…

Wait a minute. She stared down at the immaculate tile on the floor. They were beautiful. They were great.

But there was a little bit of dirt on them.

Michelle shook her head and turned to throw the curtains open. Out there was a water park, people enjoying their day, not a care in the world.

None of them would go back to a room with a dirty spot.

Michelle looked back at it. She’d barely seen it when she’d come in, but now the dirt just seemed to dominate the room, the tiny patch ruining the perfection and beauty of the room.

Michelle licked her lips.

Maybe she should…

Just get it out.

And she had supplies in the closet. Michelle walked back and looked at them. There was some cleaning stuff and some pads that would work.

She grabbed them, walked back to where the offending spot was, bent down, and got to work.

Squirt out some cleanser, feel the cool tile under her knees, and start scrubbing.

She’d go out and enjoy the resort after she finished scrubbing. After she got the dirt out.

After she did her duty.

The first layers of dirt came out, no problem. But there was still a little more that just stayed there, no matter how hard Michelle tried. Her frustrated grunts filled the room as she worked at it, wondering what someone would say if they came in to see her ass up in the air, working at it.

Her clothes didn’t feel comfortable. They felt tight and hot and—shit.

If she wrecked her clothes, there was no goddamn way she was going to be able to buy new ones here!

Michelle wanted to smack herself for her idiocy. But…

She could put on the maid uniform. Right, it wasn’t supposed to be here, so nobody would care. Michelle got up and quickly pulled her clothes off, looking at her athletic body, moderate breasts moving as she pulled her bra off.

It was pretty plain that the uniform hadn’t been made with bras in mind.

Or panties.

Well, it wasn’t like she was going to go in public. Michelle pulled her panties down, the air caressing her pussy, and then put the uniform on. The skirt was short, the waist a little tight…

And there was a lot of room in her chest. Michelle knew that whoever wore this was definitely in Mindi’s class. She put the headdress on, giggling as she looked at herself in the mirror. She didn’t have the ass or tits, but she didn’t look bad.

And then she got back to scrubbing. There was something… pleasant about it. Something right. Doing work. Doing work for the resort. A man could come in and see that his maid was working hard.

Michelle licked her lips at the thought of someone coming in and seeing her on the ground, submissively working. Working for them. Working to make their time fun…

Her giggle was a little higher pitched than she was used to. But Michelle just kept working. More and more of the spot was coming out, but she would have to make certain it was polished. That no touch of grime ruined the look of the room.

Her top felt a little tighter as she worked, her tits swaying with every motion of the scrubbing pad.

Finally, Michelle was finished. It felt good. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and gasped.

Her tits had expanded, pressing out against the uniform, her nipples leaving clear indentations. Her ass filled out the short skirt to perfection.

“I…” Michelle stared at herself. “I should go… something… I need to tell Mindi…”

She turned to leave. But… But there was something else in the room, something out of place.

It hadn’t been dusted.

Right. It needed to be dusted.

Michelle walked to the closest, her ass swaying with every step, and then bent over, giggling at the thought of what was revealed, what any man, no guest coming in, would see.

She felt herself grow wet at the thought. But now she had the duster and started working on the immaculate room.

Well, immaculate to anyone else. Michelle could see all the places that needed to have a dusting.

She lost track of time, but the sun was lower in the sky when she was finished.

Then, there was a knock at the door, and Michelle answered it.

It was Mindi.

“Hello, finished with your job?”

“Yes!” Michelle chirped.

“Hmmm… whose clothes are those, Michi?”

“I—“ Wait, I’m Michel… No, how could I forget, she’s right. I’m Michi. And those couldn’t be her clothes. After all, what other clothes did she need than her uniform? A maid should always be prepared to clean… and serve. She licked her lips, for a moment surprised at how full they were. “I don’t know.”

“Huh. Well, we can take them down to lost and found. It’s time for your break, and I have some guys who want to put you through your paces.”

“Guests?” Michi asked, her mouth watering.

“Hah! No, your fellow employees. You need to earn the right to serve a guest.”

“Oh, right.” Michi nodded. She had forgotten that. But she perked up. Every guy here was hung like a horse! “Let’s go.”

“That’s my slutty little maid,” Mindi said, licking her lips as she looked over Michi’s body. “It’s a good thing we’re rooming together…”

“Yes…” Michi said. “It is…”

And with that, the two maids left the room, closing the door on the abandoned clothes and suitcases.

End

* * *