The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shannon: Company Hypnotist

Shannon navigates her position at HypnoCorp while also pursuing a personal agenda

Shannon paused in front of the closed office door, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

I hope this goes well, she thought to herself.

She allowed herself to relax, using the self-hypnosis techniques she had recently learned during her sessions with one of HypnoCorp’s Hypnotism Instructors.

Shannon cleared her mind, banishing her worries and fears and composing herself; upon opening her eyes, she was relaxed and poised.

She opened the door and walked into Jamie Lani’s huge office.

“Hello Shannon; thank you for being punctual,” Jamie said cheerfully.

The short, beautiful hypnotist-executive was sitting casually on a comfortable beige leather couch in the office’s lounge area.

Jamie was dressed in flowing yellow silk pants and a matching top that bared her lovely golden-brown shoulders and had long flared sleeves. Her long blond-streaked light brown hair was in a ponytail, and she wore a golden sun-shaped pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore a ring set with a huge diamond on her left ring finger. She was barefoot, the nails of her lovely feet painted white.

Even seated, diminutive hypnotist-executive was quietly intimidating, emanating an air of confidence and utter command of her surroundings.

“Thank you for seeing me, Ms. Lani. I know you are very busy,” Shannon replied with a smile.

Jamie nodded.

“Call me ‘Jamie’. Please, sit. You look lovely, by the way,” she said, nodding at the couch opposite her.

Tall and athletic, Shannon was wearing a sleeveless, low-cut sky blue blouse that brought out the blue in her eyes, along with a short, tight black skirt. Her long curly brown hair was loose, and she wore simple sapphire drop earrings. Around her neck was a large aquamarine pendant on a golden chain. Her fingernails were long and painted similar to Jamie’s, and she too was barefooted. Her toenails were baby blue, and she wore a gold anklet on her left ankle and two gold toe rings on her right foot; the one on her second toe was set with a small sapphire, while the one on her middle toe was a plain band.

“Thank you, Jamie. You look fabulous yourself, if I may say so. I love that color on you,” Shannon replied sincerely as she sat.

Jamie smiled and nodded at the compliment.

She spent considerable time and effort choosing her outfits and color palettes, and was pleased when other women appreciated her efforts.

“You definitely may, thank you. Would you like some coffee, water, tea?” she asked.

“Black coffee would be great,” Shannon said, admiring the spectacular view of the city from the office’s entire-wall window.

“Ashlynn,” Jamie called.

A door near her large glass-topped desk opened, and a beautiful naked young blonde woman entered the room; her brown eyes were vacant, and she wore a diamond-encrusted white-leather collar. Her pussy was shaved, her finger and toenails painted white. The HypnoCorp logo was tattooed above her right breast.

“How may I serve you, Mistress?” she asked with a curtsy.

“You will bring us coffee,” Jamie commanded.

“Right away, Mistress,” Ashlynn replied, moving to the office’s bar area.

Shannon could not help but smile as she watched the sexy, naked enslaved young woman obey.

She shamelessly wanted her own stable of brainwashed obedient slaves.

Soon; you are almost there. What you have for Jamie will score you some points, hopefully, Shannon thought to herself.

“Now then, before we get to what brought you here, I would like to go over your progress the past two months, if that is okay with you,” Jamie said pleasantly, picking up a tablet from the couch beside her.

“Of course,” Shannon replied, a hint of trepidation in her voice.

Jamie smiled and looked at the device’s screen.

“Relax, Shannon. It is all very good. Your aptitude for hypnotism is rated at ninety-three percent, and your trainer Beverly says you are doing quite well with your daily training, and have mastered the basics. Your feet are rated at four stars, which we classify as “Beautiful”, so you are good there. Your martial arts training is progressing rapidly, thanks to your fitness and athleticism as well as your willingness to work hard. You communicate well, and your work with Marketing has been excellent. All in all, you are doing very well. So, please tell me how you feel being here so far?” she asked politely.

Shannon took a deep breath.

“I feel pretty good; a bit out of my element still, although I am grateful for the opportunity and I truly want to become a good hypnotist as well as a valuable HypnoCorp employee. Honestly, I have felt like an intern that doesn’t know anything; honestly, I am not sure I have contributed much. All these beautiful, powerful, intelligent, amazing women around,” she said with a chuckle.

Ashlynn handed her a steaming mug of fabulous-smelling coffee, which she sipped gratefully.

Jamie chuckled as she accepted her own cup, prepared exactly the way she liked it with a bit of cream and sugar; Ashlynn knew her duties well.

“I am sure it has been a challenge; HypnoCorp can be overwhelming at first. However, you are beautiful, smart and potentially powerful. I am confident you will do well here, Shannon. If you were not worth the effort, you would not still be here…at least not willingly. That will be all, Ashlynn,” Jamie said, nodding at the slave for emphasis.

Ashlynn curtsied again and withdrew back through the door she had come it earlier.

Shannon swallowed hard and nodded, understanding Jamie’s meaning.

Mess up and you will become a slave.

Shannon had no intention of becoming anyone’s slave.

“Thank you Ms. Lani, er, Jamie. I genuinely appreciate the opportunity and all of the effort the company has put into me,” she replied.

Jamie sipped her coffee before speaking.

“It is true that we expect a lot from you, because you are capable of a lot. Now, please tell me what you would like to discuss,” she said pleasantly.

Shannon took another deep breath and let it out slowly before speaking.

“There is a spy working here in the building,” she said slowly.

Jamie sipped her coffee again, her expression thoughtful.

“I see; and are you certain of this?” she asked calmly.

Nothing fazed Jamie Lani.

Shannon nodded.

“I am,” she replied confidently.

Jamie nodded and set her cup on the coffee table in front of her.

“Very well; who is it?” she asked, leaning forward slightly.

“A woman in the I.T. department. She is going by Missy Blaine, but her real name is Rachel Price. She claims to be an investigative journalist, but in reality she infiltrates organizations and sells their secrets to the highest bidder, which often happen to be news agencies. I have run into her a few times over the years. She is from Australia, and is good a changing her appearance and speaking with different accents. She is devious, cunning and will do anything or screw anyone over to get what she is after,” Shannon replied.

Jamie was thoughtful as she leaned back in on the couch.

“Australia…interesting. Does she know you recognized her?”

Shannon shook her head.

“I don’t believe so. She was deeply engaged in a conversation when I happened to pass by, and she didn’t even look my way. She was likely working someone for information. Her hair is longer than last time I saw her, and blonde rather than light brown. But it is her, I am sure of it,” she said.

“Okay; give me a moment please,” Jamie said.

She picked up her cell phone from beside her and dialed a number.

“This is Ms. Lani. Please route the security camera feed from the I.T. office where a Missy Blaine is working to my tablet immediately. Thank you,” Jamie said.

She disconnected the call and motioned for Shannon to join her on the couch.

The dark-haired woman finished her coffee and set the mug on the table, then moved to sit beside Jamie.

They watched as an image filled the device in Jamie’s hands.

A spacious, modern office came into view; there were several desks set up with dual monitors with a half-dozen employees sitting behind them typing away or talking on headsets.

“That’s her right there,” Shannon said, pointing out a tall, pretty blonde woman.

She and Jamie watched as “Missy” rose and walked to the desk beside hers, hips swaying seductively; she struck up a conversation with the young, obviously awkward man that was seated there.

He appeared eager for her attention, immediately starting to type in response to her question, then pointing something out on one of his monitors.

Jamie nodded knowingly.

“She’s mining him for information; see how she touches his arm? Smiling and laughing, putting him at ease…she’s ‘anchoring’ herself to him. A basic hypnotic technique. That young man, I think his name is Seth…Hill. Yes, Seth Hill. He has likely shared all kinds of information with her that he should not have,” she said as they watched.

“Do you think she’s a hypnotist?” Shannon asked.

Jamie was thoughtful.

“It is possible. I think she may have begun training as one, or at least has the natural talent; in any case she is clearly an expert manipulator. He doesn’t appear to be in a trance or under a true hypnotic suggestion, but she is obviously very persuasive,” she replied.

“Missy” was intently reading information on Seth’s screen, likely memorizing details.

“She could be legitimately asking for help with her job, I suppose,” Shannon said quietly, suddenly uncertain.

Jaime looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Is that Rachel Price?” she asked.

Shannon nodded.

“Oh yes, that’s her,” she said.

“Do you believe that she would be legitimately working a low-level IT job in a big, secretive corporation?” Jamie asked next.

Shannon sighed and shook her head.

“No. She’s here to spy on HypnoCorp, to gather information to sell to the highest bidder, or to give it to a client who has already hired her,” she said with conviction.

Jamie smiled.

“Do not doubt your instincts, Shannon. Trust them. Hypnotists usually have good intuition, and yours is already honed from working as a journalist. Have confidence in yourself, it is the key to everything as a True Hypnotist,” she admonished gently.

Shannon sighed again, then smiled.

“Yes ma’am. Thank you. Damn, he really is acting like a loyal puppy isn’t he?” she said.

Seth was eagerly pointing out more information on his monitor to the smirking Missy/Rachel.

“Men. Their uses are quite limited. Present them with a pretty woman, or even just a nice pair of tits, and you can get them to do anything. Who needs hypnotism when you look like her. She’s likely been working on Seth for days or weeks; he never had a chance,” Jamie commented.

Shannon nodded.

Rachel was gorgeous.

She was tall, with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a simple low-cut white blouse and a short tight black skirt similar to Shannon’s, along with very tall, expensive black high heels.

Rachel was slender and fit, with long sexy legs, large firm breasts, and a disarming smile. She moved with self-assured confidence.

“Good job spotting her. She likely would have gotten away with whatever she is up to if you hadn’t,” Jamie said, handing Shannon the tablet.

The hypnotist-executive picked up her phone and dialed again.

“This is Ms. Lani. Please go down to I.T. and apprehend Missy Blaine. Bring her to my office immediately. Also, take Seth Hill to Doctor Gray’s office. Thank you,” she said.

Jamie then dialed another number.

“Hello Beverly. I am well, thank you. And you…? Excellent. I am sending you a young man from I.T. named Seth. He needs a standard attitude adjustment, if you have the time… Wonderful….No, back to work with a renewed sense of loyalty and purpose will be fine. Have some fun with him if you find him worthy, of course…thank you Beverly. Good bye,” she said.

Shannon had continued to watch Rachel working Seth for information while Jamie was on the phone.

“Beverly is such is a lovely women…as long as you stay on her good side. You don’t ever want to get sent to her office for anything other than training,” Jamie remarked with a chuckle.

Doctor Beverly Gray was a former mercenary hypnotist who had ‘retired’ to work as HypnoCorp’s main hypnosis-trainer, as well as the employee counselor, troubleshooter…and disciplinarian.

Shannon nodded.

“I definitely picked up on that,” she said.

Shannon quite enjoyed her hypnotism lessons with Doctor Gray, though she could tell beneath the cheerful and easy-going demeanor was a ruthless and powerful hypnodomme.

Jamie rose.

“Alright, let’s get ready for Rachel’s arrival,” she said.

“You want me to stay?” Shannon asked in surprise.

Jamie nodded.

“Of course; you noticed her, and you should get to be in on the interrogation. Great job,” she replied with a smile.

Shannon grinned, setting the tablet aside and standing up.

“Thank you. How is this going to work?” she asked eagerly.

* * *

A short time later two large, muscular men in suits entered Jamie’s office. Between them was a disheveled Rachel Price; each man had a hand on her upper arm as they marched her into the room.

Rachel’s blouse was partially unbuttoned, exposing her lacy green bra, and her hair was tousled; her pumps were gone, revealing her black-painted toenails.

“Did she give you some difficulty?” Jamie asked the two security officers with a raised eyebrow.

Rachel glared silently at Jamie.

“She is a handful ma’am; she tried to get away and beat one of our men into unconsciousness before we could subdue her. She has some karate training,” on of the men answered.

Jamie looked at Shannon and snorted.

“I see. And Mister Hill?” she asked.

“He has been delivered to Doctor Gray,” the man answered.

“Excellent. You two are dismissed,” Jamie said with a wave of her hand.

The two men immediately released Rachel and turned to leave, their minds programmed to instantly and unquestioningly obey HypnoCorp executives.

“Aren’t you worried about—,” Shannon began.

Before she could finish, Rachel shrieked and charged at Jamie.

She launched a flurry of punches and kicks at the diminutive Asian-Hawaiian woman.

Rachels attacks were swift, strong and well-executed.

She did not land a blow.

Jamie responded with startling speed, blocking and dodging gracefully.

Then she counter-attacked.

Jamie kicked Rachel in her thighs, stomach and chest; as the blonde stumbled back, Jamie pursued her relentlessly, landing another half-dozen punches and kicks to Rachel’s body and face.

Shannon watched, mouth hanging open in awe at Jamie’s breathtaking display of agility and skill.

Rachel hit the floor hard as Jamie swept her feet.

The executive blew an errant strand of hair out of her face and winked at Shannon.

Then she bent and grabbed the groaning Rachel’s hair, pulling her roughly into as sitting position.

“Alright Shannon, show me a front kick,” Jamie said, pointing at Rachel’s face with her free hand.

Shannon looked bewildered for an instant, then took a deep breath and nodded as she understood.

Rachel looked up at the approaching brunette and scowled.

“Shannon? You cunt—,” she began, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth.

She went silent as Shannon executed a perfect front kick as Jamie had asked, her bare foot smashing into Rachel’s face.

The last thing the blonde saw before losing consciousness was a flash of gold from Shannon’s toe rings.

* * *

Rachel groaned and opened her eyes, her body aching. The last thing she remembered was Shannon kicking her in the face.

Now she found herself seated in an office chair in the center of Jamie Lani’s office.

She could not move.

The blonde grunted in frustration as she struggled to stand.

She wasn’t restrained physically; her muscles simply would not respond.

“What the fuck?” she asked, focusing her eyes and seeing a smiling Jamie and smirking Shannon standing before her.

A look of dread crossed her face.

“Hello Ms. Price. I am Jamie Lani, and I believe you recognized Shannon. Yes, we know who you are,” Jamie said pleasantly.

“You hypnotized me?” Rachel asked in disgust.

Jamie shook her head.

“No, you are not currently hypnotized. I did speak to your subconscious while you were out, and convinced you that you could not move, except to speak, without my permission. So think of it more as you are under a hypnotic suggestion,” she explained casually.

Rachel grunted as she struggled, and failed, to rise from the chair.

“Semantics. Let me go!” she demanded in her Australian accent.

Jamie laughed, and Shannon chuckled and shook her head.

“What, Shannon? You are a fucking hypocrite! You have gone undercover to gather information lots of times! Just because you have become a corporate lackey doesn’t make you better than me!” Rachel huffed.

“No, it doesn’t. Smarter, maybe. And I don’t believe I would have tried to infiltrate and spy on a corporation full of true hypnotists, you moron,” Shannon retorted.

“Fuck you, I will beat your little bitch ass!” Rachel yelled.

“Oh I am afraid not, honey. You are going to be hypnotized…just not by me. Shannon, would you do the honors please?” Jamie asked, smiling at the brunette.

Shannon’s smile vanished.

“Me?” she asked in surprise.

Now Rachel laughed.

“She’s no hypnotist,” she mocked.

“Actually, her trainer says she is; all that is left is to hypnotize someone against their will. Consider this your final exam, Shannon,” Jamie said.

For a moment, Shannon looked as though she might protest.

Then she took a deep breath and nodded.

“Okay,” she said, removing her pendant.

Rachel snorted.

“You really think I will fall for the “watch the swinging do-dad” bit? Fuck off, wanker,” she said.

Shannon slowly raised the aquamarine pendant before Rachel’s eyes, allowing the beautiful blue stone to turn slowly about on the end of its chain. The facets glittered brilliantly, reflecting the light into Rachel’s eyes.

“Now just relax, Rachel. Breathe in and out…in…and out…look at the pretty blue gem…see how it sparkles…look closer at it and listen to the sound of my voice,” Shannon began in a practiced monotone voice.

Rachel snorted again.

“Fuck you, cunt,” she said.

Shannon ignored her, concentrating on the cadence of her speech and her tone of voice, while trying to channel hypnotic energy through her pendant as she’s been taught.

“Relaxing more and more as you continue to look at the gem…letting it draw your eyes as you continue listening to my voice…relax…letting go of all your fears, your worries, your cares…letting your mind go blank…hearing only my words…,” she continued soothingly.

She started swinging her pendant slow, tight circles and making it sparkle even more.

Rachel frowned.

Shannon’s voice was insistent, and her eyes were drawn to the pendant.

“This is ridiculous…you are…no hypnotist,” she protested.

To her growing dread, she was indeed starting to relax against her will, and she could feel a pleasant tingling feeling starting in her chest.

“Your thoughts are already fading away as you watch the sparkling gem…you cannot look away…you simply must keep watching it move…relaxing more and more…my words filling your mind, replacing your thoughts…you are so relaxed Rachel…you are growing sleepy now…your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…,” Shannon droned on.

The pendant continued moving smoothly and rhythmically as she spoke; Rachel found her eyes glued to the aquamarine even as her eyelids indeed began to feel heavy.

“No…s-stop. Stop…I…you can’t…hypnotize…me,” she said slowly.

The pleasant feeling in her chest was spreading quickly to her arms and legs as she continued to involuntarily relax.

Jamie stood quietly, watching intently as Shannon continued her induction.

“Relaxing more and more…you are sleepy…sleepy…eyelids getting heavier and heavier…I am going to count back from ‘five’, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and drop into a trance…,” Shannon informed Rachel, her voice growing stronger with every word.

Her pendant continued to reflect the light into her subject’s eyes in a dazzling display.

Rachel frowned, her eyelids fluttering as she struggled desperately to keep them open.

Her shoulders slumped a bit, her entire body growing numb.

“Fucking…cunt…,” she mumbled.

“So tired now Rachel…so sleepy…seeing only the inviting blue of the pendant…hearing only my voice…relaxing more and more with every word…,” Shannon continued confidently.

Rachel mumbled unintelligibly.

“Relaxing deeper…deeper…five…you are so relaxed now, Rachel; so sleepy…four…your eyelids are very heavy…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they feel…three…your thoughts are fading, mind going blank…my voice is now all you hear…two…you cannot stay awake…one…close your eyes and sleep now,” Shannon said firmly.

Rachel whimpered; her rapidly-fluttering eyelids slammed shut and her head nodded forward as she dropped into a hypnotic trance.

Shannon let out a long, relieved sigh.

“Holy shit, I did it!” she said quietly, a triumphant smile on her face.

“Yes, you did. Well done, Shannon!” Jamie congratulated.

“Thank you! I…wow, I fucking hypnotized her,” Shannon said with a giggle, replacing her pendant around her neck.

“Beverly will be pleased. Now let’s see you deepen her trance, then make her aware but utterly unable to resist you,” Jamie instructed.

Shannon nodded, setting aside her excitement and composing herself.

“Rachel, can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes,” the hypnotized blonde murmured.

“Excellent. Listen very carefully…,” Shannon began.

* * *

For the second time that day, Rachel Price regained consciousness.

This time, it was at the loud snap of Shannon’s fingers.

The blonde blinked rapidly as she became aware of her surroundings.

“Oh fuck,” she said, a look of fear on her face as she saw both Shannon and Jamie still standing before her.

Jamie was smirking, and Shannon’s smile was wicked.

“Hello sunshine!” Shannon said cheerfully.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” Rachel asked, panic in her voice.

“I hypnotized you, dumbass,” Shannon replied.

“She enslaved you, dear. After you told us all about how you’ve been feeding information to The Australian Hypnotist Syndicate, of course. They promised to train you to become a hypnotist, but I am afraid you have ended up a slave. Shannon’s personal slave, to be exact, for as long as she wants you. If she decides not to keep you, you will join HypnoCorp’s harem. It is a bit of a shame, you might have made an excellent hypnotist,” Jamie informed her.

“You can’t do this to me, you bitch!” Rachel yelled.

“Silence, slave! Get down on your hands and knees and kiss Mistress Jamie’s feet!” Shannon commanded.

Rachel looked horrified by her own actions as she obeyed the humiliating command, getting down on the floor and lavishing kisses on Jamie’s beautiful bare feet.

“I…will…kill you…for this,” she spat between kisses.

“I think not…slave,” Shannon replied.

She looked at Jamie and smiled.

“Well done…Mistress Shannon. Now, let’s discuss your future,” the hypnotist-executive replied.

“Okay…,” Shannon replied.

“I would like you to become my communications director, Shannon. You proved that you are observant, intelligent, resourceful, and a natural dominant woman,” Jamie said with a smile.

Shannon looked shocked.

“I…that would be amazing, thank you!” she said enthusiastically.

“You earned it; you handled being treated like an intern very well and did everything that was asked of you and more. You will of course continue both your hypnotism and martial arts training, but you will be part of my team from now on,” Jamie said.

Rachel growled in frustration as she continued to helplessly kiss Jamie’s feet.

“I am honored; thank you so much!” Shannon replied enthusiastically.

Jamie smiled and offered her new underling a hug, which Shannon gratefully accepted.

“Just give me your best, and you will prosper greatly at HypnoCorp. Your first project is going to be using this little brat to feed The Australian Hypnotist Syndicate false information,” Jamie said after they’d embraced.

“I will do my best, Jamie. Thank you again,” Shannon said eagerly.

Jamie nodded.

“Alright, let’s go pick out your office; then Emma will help you get settled,” she said, turning and walking toward the door.

Shannon walked after her, a huge grin on her face; Rachel scrambled along behind, still compelled to kiss Jamie’s feet.

* * *

Two hours later, Shannon sat behind the desk in her spacious new office; Jamie’s assistant Emma had spent the past two hours explaining how things worked on Jamie’s team. She had told Shannon to order any furniture and decorations she wished, and had given her a HypnoCorp Employee Handbook as well as a large stack of forms to fill out, after going over her benefits and compensation package as well as reiterating some of the most important company policies.

Shannon’s head was still spinning; things had progressed so quickly the past two months, and she was still trying to process the day’s events.

Kneeling in front of her desk was her new slave, Rachel; the sexy blonde Australian woman was naked, a blue slave collar around her neck. Her fingers were interlocked behind her head, her face streaked with tears from crying fit she’d experienced when the realization of her situation had truly hit her.

“Crying won’t help,” Shannon had told her coldly, echoing the sentiment and demeanor of many of the hypnodommes she had met since discovering the True Hypnotism Community.

Rather then working on the insurance and financial forms that Emma had given her, she was using her new employee login to peruse the company server.

“There it is,” she said with satisfaction.

Displayed on the screen was a list of HypnoCorp assets, along with addresses.

Shannon was interested in one in particular.

Hypno Vino.

High Mistress Charissa’s winery.

The place former High Mistress Gillian had been banished, sentenced to work stomping grapes along with other beautiful, hypnotized women.

Shannon had accepted the offer of working at HypnoCorp with the intention of finding out where Gillian was, and learning hypnotism so she could rescue her girlfriend from her fate.

While her hypnosis training had progressed smoothly, she had been so far unable to find the secret location of the winery.

Her sudden and unexpected promotion had made it ridiculously easy, granting her access to information she simply did not have as an intern.

“I am coming, my darling. You might have to endure a few more weeks, but I am coming,” Shannon whispered.

In truth she felt torn.

On one hand, Shannon wanted to keep her new job; working for Jamie Lani offered tremendous opportunity, power and prestige.

On the other however, she fully intended to free her lover Gillian, which could very well draw the ire of Jamie if she were caught, not to mention others like Domina Peggy and High Mistress Charissa.

Shannon was prepared to do whatever was necessary, regardless of the risk.

Patience, Shannon. One thing at a time. If you play your cards right, you can rescue Gillian and keep your new job, Shannon told herself.

She glanced at the sexy, kneeling Rachel and felt her pussy begin to moisten.

“Alright, I do believe I have earned a little fun. Slave-Rachel, you will eat my pussy; make me cum hard!” she commanded, rising.

Shannon moved around her desk and quickly removed her top and lowered her skirt and blue panties.

Rachel positioned herself in front of her new Mistress, tears of frustration trickling from her eyes as she thrust her tongue deep into Shannon’s pussy and began to lick.

“Mmmm…ah…yes…mmmm, don’t worry, Gillian…I’m cumming…,” Shannon moaned, laughing at her own joke as she orgasmed.