The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sharon Becomes A Slut

(M/f, F/f, polyamory, hypnosis)

Sharon is an anxious lonely woman who goes from overeating alone in her apartment to improving her health and appearance, and finding several Friends With Benefits. All it took was asking a friend on the Web to hypnotize her and help her become a slut.

Chapter 1: Slut? Bimbo? Is Any Of This Really Possible?

Sharon looked startled for a moment at the idea proposed by her online hypnosis partner. “Yes, I have lots of fantasies about making polyamorous friends by becoming very sexually available. I think even that much social support would help me take care of myself. If I felt less anxious, I could eat better and work out, and do something about my clothes and grooming. But that’s the catch! Until I look better, nobody wants to date me, and until I feel better, being in a social situation makes me want to run home and eat a pint of ice cream. So how do I get started?”

“We can start off by hypnotizing you into doing all the stuff you think you should do anyway, but a lot of that is tedious or stressful, so to accept the suggestions and let yourself follow them automatically, you need an excuse. From what you have said about your fantasies, you are mostly submissive, right?”

“Yes, Paul! We have fun with casual trancing, but I’ve been wondering if you would be my Master, at least for a while.”

“I can be your training wheels while you get up to speed, but I am not a suitable Master for you long term for two reasons: I am too old for you, and I am just as submissive as you are! The most I can be to you is a service top.”

“I think I could work with that, but I would like to call you Master anyway!”

“That’s all right; I will plant that as a suggestion the next time you are the subject, and that will help you follow my instructions. Doing that will help you get into the role of a Good Girl who likes to do as she is told. Many people find that sexy.”

“Ummm, including me! Being around people I don’t know well makes me anxious because I feel I’m sure to say or do the wrong thing, so I start frantically overthinking it and planning my moves, and not paying attention to the others, and people tell me I’m snobby and standoffish. I really like the idea of a structured role where I get to simply follow instructions. Maybe that’s why being in a trance is so relaxing for me, and that may be why I always wake up horny!”

“I believe we can build you a structured role where you will act wide awake, but really be in a trance all the time, and as long as people are dealing with you according to your role, they will never even notice! Except the fellow hypno fans, who will like it.”

“That sounds great! What are the labels of these structured roles?”

“One of them is the Bimbo. She is a shallow giggly person, obsessed with her clothes and appearance. Bimbos are lively party girls, and they fit many traditional male fantasies, but I think that role for you would be an uphill battle. The other common role is the Slut. She is a confident person who knows what she wants and asks for it. Many women wait to be approached and do not like to take the initiative, because that means getting shot down a lot. A slut can walk up to an interesting person, strike up a conversation about anything, and steer it around to a proposition within ten minutes. If the person is not a willing playmate, she just accepts that as part of the process. “Your loss; next!” That is the role I think might fit you.”

“I wish I had ever been brave enough to act like that! Do you think I could do that in a waking trance, where the useful information comes through to me and the feeling of rejection bounces off?”

“Exactly! Now let’s check the environmental factors. Do you have any moral or religious objection to being sexually easy?”

“Not really; I think the morality of sex involves playing fair and not lying to people. In terms of lifestyle, marriage and children are a good choice for some people, but it has never seemed like anything I would want to do.”

“Great. And do you have a good handle on the rules of safer sex, so you can check off those boxes even after you have triggered yourself into your slut trance?”

“Pretty good, but I like the idea of having a circle of friends who mostly do sex with each other. That lowers the risks.”

“Good idea. And your feelings about what kind of sex you want to do involve pleasure, with no pain or degradation going either way?”

“That’s for sure! I’m really only into power exchange, especially using hypnosis, and not much into the rest of BDSM.”

“Clear enough. And whom do your fantasies revolve around: Men, women, or both?”

Sharon blushed, but smiled. “I would say definitely both! When I’m having fantasies about somebody I see in a public place, it’s usually a guy, but when I jill off, I am often imagining a woman.”

“Good data! I think I know enough to start you off as a slut, while getting you on the right course for your self-improvement program. Frankly, to make both sets of changes happen may take the better part of a year. We will see how my suggestions work, and correct as we go along. I will think about this project and make some notes, and I want you to imagine being a slut and decide by our next weekly session whether this is what you want. This will be a big change in your lifestyle, and I want to be sure that you want it to happen.”

“That’s disappointing, but realistic! I guess I wasn’t really expecting to walk away from my laptop tonight as a slut, any more than I expected my physical and fashion changes to happen instantly. But before we sign off, could you please put me under and tell me that you are my Master at least until this project is over?”

“Yes, we do that here. Deep sleep now!”

Chapter 2: Climbing The Mountain Can Come In Steps

In her next weekly session, Sharon saw herself walking up a steep path, climbing to the first level area on the side of a stairstep mountain. There were multiple levels above her, but she knew she could pause on whichever level she was ready for. After enjoying the benefits of that level, she would walk around the mountain to find the path up to the next level. Each level of progress made her sexier and sluttier, so she looked forward to reaching the high level of enjoyment at the top.

On the first level, Sharon accepted the plan of eating she had worked out with Master Paul. She had had good success in the past with low-carb diets, but that way of eating was so dull she had rebelled against it after several weeks, or dropped it when she fell off her diet after a social interaction stirred up her bad feelings about herself. Now she knew she would stick to her agreement, because Master commanded it, and she was a Good Girl who liked to obey. If there seemed to be a good reason to change the rules, she would ask Master to alter her programming, and accept his decisions.

As Sharon emerged from trance, she smiled to find that she was naked in front of the webcam. She was also pleased to find a folded towel underneath her on her chair, since her normal post-hypnotic horniness was sharper with Master watching her. Paul asked, “Are you ready to start acting in slutty ways?”

“Yes, Master! Every time I do anything slutty, I learn to think of myself as a slut, and I look forward to becoming the wanton outgoing hot natural woman who was always deep in my inner mind. Now I’m letting her out to play, and a lot of the time I will be her! I can do my stuffy office job better now, knowing that after hours I have this delightful safety valve.”

“Good girl! How do you feel about jilling off now while I watch, and we both enjoy it?”

“Only a shameless slut would do that, Master! You may notice that, as I said that, my hand dropped between my legs. I wonder what that says about me?”

“I think you will find out as you come!”

Sharon remembered another overweight woman she had seen at the sub shop a few days earlier, who boldly looked her in the eyes and smiled invitingly. Then she had blushed and broken contact, but this time she vividly imagined having a friendly conversation, then agreeing to go home with her new friend, and enjoying uninhibited sex with her. Pleasure flowed through her like the tide coming in, and she had a powerful orgasm. As she enjoyed the afterglow, she automatically said, “I’m a slut! If I think it’s a good idea, I can ask for sex with anybody I like, and eagerly agree to their sexy suggestions. I will keep going with this program, and each level will make me sexier and sluttier.”

“Good girl!” her Master said. “I think you will have fun becoming a slut. and I will certainly have fun watching you do it!”

Chapter 3: Building a Bisexual Base

Sharon had never done much with other women, in spite of all her fantasies. When Master suggested that she should seek out other bisexual BBWs in her area for sexy friendships, she found that a steep climb up the mountain, and asked for hypnotic help. She enjoyed her deep relaxing trance, even though Master made her explain all the conflicting thoughts and nervous hesitation she had about sexual involvement with women. Then she took programming deep into her inner mind, where her conscious mind could not hear it, but she could feel the enthusiasm of her inner Slut Sharon.

When she woke up, Master said, “You’ve been interested in adding on sex with women for a long time, and you’ve spent a lot of energy spinning your wheels and having inner conflict. You thought you were just thinking it over, but your rational objections went away years ago. Now it’s time to—think it under!”

Her mind became blank and empty, and she grew very aroused. She realized that the slutty side of her personality, Slut Sharon, was now in control, with her regular daytime persona riding along as an interested spectator. When she was in this state of mind, where she would go only when it was safe and appropriate to do so, she would do whatever brought her the most pleasure, as long as it didn’t hurt anyone else.

“I thought it was time to bring out your inner slut and let her solo for a few minutes,” Master explained. “How are you thinking now?”

“I’m thinking with my cunt, Master! I’m ready to do anything that feels good. I’m so round heeled and hot to trot, and I think that’s just great! Is this my slut trance?”

“It sure is! You’ll find that you can maintain the boundaries between your mundane self and your slut self quite naturally. To become a slut, gently rub your tits for a moment and say to yourself, “I’m a sexy slut!” When you are done slutting for that time, put a hand on your forehead and say, “Slut sleep!” The more actively you behave as a slut, the more energy you have to do your ordinary functions in their season. You may find your work improving, as your broader perspective helps you understand people a little better. And the more you accomplish at work and in other aspects of your life, the more inventive and lusty you will be in your slut mode. This will take time and practice, but are we making a start on what you want?”

“You bet, Master!”

Sharon posted a personal ad in several Fetlife groups, and heard from two local women like herself. Carol and Nancy were overweight women who were sex-positive and in an FWB relationship with each other. They were interested to hear about Sharon’s slut project, and eager to learn more about erotic hypnosis. In return, they offered to bring her up to speed as a bisexual. Carol explained, “We had been three women together, playing with each other frequently, and all getting together in the living room for a girlpile once a week. When we felt like meeting men, we went trolling together. Our housemate is in the process of moving away, and our house customs are a bit hard to explain to the average candidate roommate. It’s really nice to meet somebody with compatible kinks!”

The house she would be sharing was large enough for three, and actually closer to her work, and she felt she could get along with both of her new housemates, so Sharon took the end of her apartment lease as a sign and moved in. Her introduction to sex with women felt easier and more natural than she had expected, and she was relieved to be with partners who accepted her size without giving her the sense of being done a huge favor. Carol and Nancy took well to recreational trance, and the three women began to exchange suggestions enhancing their lives a little bit at a time. They began rotating the role of HypnoDomme; at first, one of them each month played hypnotically with the other two. Paul advised on this process when asked, and continued to monitor Sharon’s progress deeper into Slutdom.

carol was the most fashion-aware of the three, especially regarding fetishware. She persuaded Sharon to join her housemates in buying play clothes that allowed a chubby girl to look sexy, and Master Paul’s ongoing suggestions helped Sharon feel that her new look fit in with her changing feelings about herself. She was amused to see how well they worked as a team when they went out in the evening to wrap up and take home suitable men. Three women kissing and snuggling and feeling each other up brought a lot of male interest, especially when they made it clear they also liked boys.

Chapter 4: Boys Are Fun, Every Girl Should Own One!

Carol was an ordinary good hypnotic subject, like Sharon, but Nancy was an excellent deep somnambulist. Once she accepted a suggestion, it became a normal and unquestioned part of her reality. Sharon and Carol learned that they would have to be careful what suggestions they gave her, since she would carry them all out automatically, knowing that this was what she wanted to do. Nancy asked to drop out of the HypnoDomme rotation; she did not feel natural dominating her housemates. It turned out she had joined this household yearning for a submissive role as Lesbian Love Slave. As Carol and Sharon alternated monthly in control of her, she found part of that goal achieved. All three women had fairly responsible and demanding technical jobs, and nobody really wanted to do the housework. After asking Nancy’s permission to take advantage of her in this way while she was wide awake, Carol and Sharon hypnotized her together and convinced Nancy that she enjoyed cooking and doing housework and wanted to take over most of it. They both began to make more use of Nancy to run errands and do personal tasks, which she found perfectly satisfactory as long as the woman exploiting her submission also sexed her frequently.

Nancy had a strong resentment toward men, rooted in sexual abuse in her early teens, and she knew she would have more enjoyment if she could find a way to relate positively to men she chose. Carol and Sharon discussed the possibilities, with ideas gingerly offered by Paul, and came up with a general framework. Nancy could enjoy a man best if she felt powerful and controlling in a sexual context. “You mean I’m not submissive across the board?” Nancy asked. “It looks like you will relate to men best as some kind of Domme,” Sharon replied. “What kind we may have to find out by experiment. Has any role like that worked well for you, or do you have fantasies about doing things with men who are willing to follow your lead?”

Nancy had two such fantasies she had never lived out. She enjoyed dildo play, and she liked the idea of pegging a man until he came, in an FWB relationship where she always screwed him and the reverse never happened. Her other fantasy was also based on Web reading; it seemed there were women who became obsessively interested in giving blowjobs to men, making that their favorite form of sex. These “specialists,” as they called themselves, sometimes had submissive and even masochistic feelings about this activity, but others among them felt power and control over the man whose cock was in their mouth, and sometimes persuaded men to agree with this feeling and accept a blowjob as a mode of female domination. “I really think I could get into that one,” Nancy said. “Could you please hypnotize me to feel like a goddess being worshiped when I blow a guy?”

Nancy reviewed her safer sex information, and agreed to a hypnotic rule that she would only give blowjobs when the man put on a condom. She would offer to supply these, to get to use the flavored polyurethane ones with no lubricant which she had already found that she preferred. Sharon and Carol hypnotized her, suggesting strong interest in this activity, pleasant feelings of dominance, and gradually mellowing feelings toward men. They also augmented the virtual connection from Nancy’s mouth to her clit, so that she would come from giving a man oral sex just as she already did with them.

Nancy found local men on the Web who were willing to be her experimental partners, and learned to give good blowjobs to a cock wrapped in a condom. She practiced her new interest enthusiastically, and persuaded Carol and Sharon to join her sometimes in Oral Domination. Nancy eventually found that she actually liked men now, as long as they accepted her leadership. She found a man who shared her pegging fantasy, and made him her first male FWB. Carol and Sharon were also gravitating toward fewer one night stands and more friendly relationships that might continue for six months or two years, as long as both parties wanted them to. As the women exchanged preferences and fantasies, Carol and Nancy now also thought of themselves as sluts, and Sharon knew that she was very bisexual. When introducing themselves to new people, they called themselves the BING! That is, Big Intelligent Naughty Girls.

After a year, Sharon reviewed her progress with Master Paul. “I’m comfortable being a slut now,” she proudly explained. “and I would never want to go back to being an inhibited loner. Thank you, Master, for guiding me through a very successful project!”

“You’re welcome, and I had fun with this too. Are your lifestyle goals also met, or moving along?”

“My weight is down from 185 to 150, and I decided that was enough. When I’m in my fetish outfits, I don’t get complaints about being chubby! My doctor still gripes a little, but she admits my blood work looks a lot better. I work out enough to be more fit, I sleep better, and stress and conflict at work don’t seem to bother me much. Sluts are confident!”

“Do you have any long term plans for where to go with this, or have you not thought about that yet?”

“I’ve talked it over with Carol and Nancy. We are all about thirty years old, and in ten or fifteen years many men will lose interest in us as sluts. We will stay together, and eventually just be KNOBs—Kinky Naughty Old Bats! Our relationship has gone well past FWB; we are really Wife and wife and Wife, and we will stay interested in each other indefinitely. Men are fun too, but we can have a satisfying relationship with just each other.”

“Sounds like we have a house full of winners!”

“Yes. Master! I will message you if I want any specific hypnotic guidance my new family are not already giving me, and I will listen with interest to any project where you want an experienced subject to experiment on, but I think we are basically done here, and we don’t need to continue weekly sessions. I enjoy your hypnosis, but I like to think of you helping some other woman become a slut!”

“Good to see that sluts can be community conscious! See you around, Sharon.”

Sharon had a date that evening with her first female FWB outside her household. To help get in the mood, she looked at herself n a full length mirror, pretending that she was meeting a stranger in attractive fetish garb. “You sexy slut, I want to fuck you cross-eyed!” she said to herself, and chuckled as she went out to her car.

The End