The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 12

By Redsliver

* * *

18 years on this planet and as many sexual partners, Nadine was discovering what good sex was. She’d had technically good sex, she even once had emotionally good sex (even if neither her nor her first partner got anywhere near cumming.) She had had angry sex, boring sex, passionate sex, and work sex. Heath was surrender sex.

It was the best feeling of her life.

The room, the house, the bed, was quiet in a way that nothing had been since their first night here. Nadine intellectually knew the three other girls were in the bathroom, dutifully waiting for the door to be open. That was beyond her now.

She lay on the bed, fingers tangled in Heath’s thick hair, making out madly. He straddled her left thigh, explored her body, hooked his thumbs around her nipples, squeezed and loved her breasts.

She was wet, aching, ready. She had been for days. Had been since the first time she had brought Heath a cup of coffee. She ground her pussy against his knee. She would not hurry him. She would not miss a second of this.

Nadine. The high school bitch. The one face he often recognized at college. His elementary school crush. His fourth woman. She was something special to Heath and he tried not to let the feelings swell. He was sick of being out of control. He was tired of being pushed or dragged any which way. He knew it wouldn’t be so bad.

He would let go of himself soon enough. But not today. His first taste of control over himself, over his life, over any relationship. He wanted to use it.

He wanted to use it for great sex.

“What are you smiling about?” Nadine said, on a breath as she felt the change in his kiss.

“Fishing for compliments?” he teased.

“I wanna know how you think,” she replied.

“Directly,” he answered. They pushed their lips and tongues together again. His hands explored down her body. He tested her hips, split her thighs, wiped her slickness from his knee. She opened and obeyed readily at the lightest touch. He walked his knee over hers.

Heath wasn’t shorter than many women, Nadine was an exception. She had slow curves, large breasts, and long legs. She had a couple of centimeters on him, he had inches for her. She kept her grip to his hair, kept their kiss near constant. She was pushed and rolled and covered by whatever move he made. His thumb found her sex. He found her sex quaking for him.

With his cock in hand, aiming carefully, he opened his eyes and saw the soft comfortable closure of hers. She wore a little pink eyeshadow. Thin black eyeliner. Her lashes were long and soft. He circled the tip of his cock over her pussy. He could see her eyes flitting about under the lids. He bit her lip. She clenched her eyelids tighter, he had hoped she’d open. Still, knowing she was in his control, was enough to thrust into her.

Pussies feel different on the inside. Unique, some fit better, some grip better. Four for four they were amazing, Nadine’s was the warmest. She moaned into his mouth. She bucked to meet his slow thrust. She held his face to hers as she vocalized straight down his throat.

He grabbed her left thigh. He grabbed the corner of the mattress above her head. He set his knees into the springs and started fucking.

He didn’t jackhammer her. That would’ve been losing control. He didn’t hesitate. That would’ve been refusing to take control. Nadine responded with full lung exhalative moans. Her fingernails pricked his skull. He grinned into her lips.

* * *

Aislin sat between Uly and Tabitha on the lip of the tub, listening to the bedspring squeaks and reverberant moans.

“Why’s she got a turn to herself?” Aislin dropped her chin onto the heels of her palms. Her elbows dug into her thighs.

“Oh, don’t you bitch!” Uly rolled her eyes.

“I was his girlfriend…” Aislin snarled. “She’s the… the help.”

“We’re all there now,” Tabitha said, wonderment on every syllable.

“Yeah,” Uly said. “I can’t wait for my solo turn.”

“I’m still the girlfriend,” Aislin said.

“Sure you are,” Tabitha agreed. She smiled till it hurt. She didn’t think the label meant anything. If she had her phone she’d call her mother and purge all of the feelings bottled up in her chest. She couldn’t wait to tell everything!

They all sat quietly, watching the door, waiting.

* * *

Nadine hooked her ankle into the comforter. She pushed up and ground her clit on Heath’s pelvis every time he thrust down into her. He was gasping now too.

Cum together. Please let us cum together. Nadine psychically begged. Her brow was furrowed and her muscles were taught. She had never done this. Cum together. It seemed so romantic now. Her blood was pumping so hard under her skin she was red-faced and failing to keep forcing the kiss she had refused to let break.

Heath was sweat soaked and tense. Nadine clenched him. The swift grinding circles of her hips were driving him wild. He was plummeting, falling, but he wouldn’t splat and be nothing but a limp body and spatter. He was in control. He huffed a hot breath over Nadine’s upper lip and into her nostrils. She mewled a pathetic moan. He was in control. Listen to Nadine. Listen to Nadine give in. Celebrate that. As soon as she calls out, you’ve won! Celebrate into her womb!

Nadine struggled and kicked, slipping her heel on the sheets. The blankets had been beneath them, but they had been conveyor belted off the bed. The fitted sheets had pulled from the top right corner. Everything was as used and chaotic from the splay of her hair on the pillow behind her to the state of the whole room.

She had taken it on herself to fight the chaos. To keep the home ready for Heath to use. She felt giddy destroying the perfection. She gasped.

Heath heaved out a breath at the change he couldn’t miss. She had let go of his hair, pulling her fingers free the Gordian knot of tangles in which she had imprisoned her fingers. She grabbed him by the shoulders, nails digging deep as she screamed.

“Heath! I’m yours! I love you! Heath!” she bellowed. Her pussy had stolen every drop of moisture from her body. Her dry throat cracked as she shouted.

“Good!” was all Heath growled back into her lips. He wanted to say he loved her. He didn’t trust his chemistry flooded brain at that moment. The moment before he came. Hell or high water. He fucked down deep into Nadine. He grabbed her ass and made sure she ground herself as hard as she could into his pelvis.

Nadine squealed and heaved, erupting torrentially over Heath’s thighs. She felt the cum burst inside her. Heath punched a wad of sperm hard into her. Her muscles shook. Her lips smacked, chasing Heath’s mouth for the kiss she had demanded. He stopped grunting and roaring. He grabbed her hair and kissed her as hard as he had kissed anyone.

They stayed connected for minutes. Heavy breaths and wordless noises. Slowly, forever later, he pressed her left leg into the mattress and slithered himself out of her. They kissed a few swift times until they laid on their sides, eyes finally open together, seeing each other.

“Wow,” they both said. Nadine chuckled. Heath heartilly laughed.

She reached over, stroked his bangs from his face. “You’re amazing.”

“Thank you,” he smirked, smugly. His eyes ran down the sweaty figure of Nadine. “You’re—Jesus Christ!”

“No,” she put her palm in his face. “He got nailed differently.”

Heath snorted for the stupid pun. He kissed her swiftly. Rolled onto his back and moaned triumphantly into the ceiling. Nadine climbed up, in the crook of his arm, across the rise of his chest.

“What do you need?”

“Oh god,” he laughed. “Do I need anything?”

“What do you want?”

“Ha!” He kissed her forehead. “Another round?”

“Happily!” Nadine beamed. But neither moved. They moaned and semi-stretched.

“I think I need coffee… Sugar… Energy…”

“Now, that,” Nadine kissed his cheek, “I can do.”

“Alright,” he grinned. He swung out of bed as she climbed up onto her knees. She felt the runout of her pussy pool over her calf. He zombied to the door, smiled back at her with his hand on the jamb, and went downstairs.

Clean up! The thought hit her like a freight train. She stepped off the bed and saw the closed door of the bathroom. Or… Well, it’s your mess to clean up now, isn’t it girl? She did what all of the other girls did and left the bed a mess. Nadine hurried down the stairs.

* * *

“I spy with my little eye—”

“The mirror? Toilet? Uly?” Tabitha interrupted Aislin. “That one weird stain on the drain pipe under the sink? Stop trying to make this fun. You’re not fun.”

“Oh my god.” Uly flushed the toilet and started washing her hands. “I’m so hungry.”

“Sun went down…” Aislin sighed.

“That was hours ago,” Tabitha grumbled.

“Yeah, maybe…” Uly said. She poured herself another glass of water from the tap. There was nothing else to do. She looked to the other girls. “You think he’s testing us?”

“What if he’s hurt?” Tabitha asked.

“No and no,” Aislin said. “Nadine’s keeping him busy. He doesn’t have time to think about us.”

“I almost want to kill her…” Uly said. “But there’s no way Heath would keep a murderer even if she loved him.”

“Yeah…” Tabitha said, looking pointedly at both girls in the washroom.

“We need to learn to be sisters,” Aislin said.

“You want us to fight more?” Uly asked. Aislin laughed madly.

“What?”

“You don’t have sisters, do you?” Uly smiled at Tabitha. “I—”

They all shut up as they heard the first steps in the bedroom since Heath and Nadine had left that morning. Uly rushed to the edge of the tub. They all fought to sit up straighter than the other two and not cover up. Heath opened the door.

“Shit!” He frowned, as soon as he saw the girls. “I left you up here for 12 hours! Oh my god, what is wrong with me?”

“Nothing you won’t work on now that you’ve found it,” Uly smiled.

“Are you going to fuck us or can we go get food?” Tabitha blurted out.

Aislin elbowed Tabitha. “What she meant to say is—”

“I’m heading down to the kitchen!” Nadine said from the door. “I’ll feed the girls and then make the bed for tonight.”

“Wait!” Heath turned. “Is the kitchen or dining room safe to eat after what we did today?”

“Music room’s fine!” Nadine said, with a laugh.

“I’d be more jealous if I wasn’t so hungry.” Tabitha climbed up. She gave Heath a hug. “Three more days.”

He was rushed by a parade of kisses from all three as they stampeded downstairs to eat.

* * *

Heath spent the next two days trying to find a moment alone with each girl. He didn’t know how he felt, beyond attracted, to Uly. He didn’t know if he wanted Tabitha in any of the ways she’d want to be wanted. He needed to hear Aislin say ‘I love you’ again. She said it differently now. Better.

Nadine was his. He had control if he wanted, a friend if he needed it, and everything else if he imagined it.

Tabitha was a fireball, streaking throughout the house on boundless energy. She was counting down the hours, real or imaginary, predicted by her little app.

He shared a bottle of wine with Uly. But half a sip in and the couch was piled onto by Aislin and Tabitha. They watched The Sword in The Stone. It was warm, familial, comfortable, happy. Infinitely frustrating. The after-sex was amazing.

Aislin had her hands on Heath whenever she could manage. There had never been so much dandruff, dust, and debris on his shoulders in his life. But she always found something to wipe off. She took him to bed and took him to other beds. She inserted herself at every opportunity.

It was morning, sun slipped in through the dining room windows. Nadine had prepared a simple breakfast. Bowls of cereal, cut up fruit, and coffee. Everyone was gathered around the table. Tabitha on Heath’s left, Aislin on the right, Nadine down from Aislin, and Uly down from Tabitha—playing footsie with Heath under the table.

No one was dressed dressed. Heath had on a t-shirt and boxers. Uly wore a blue nightgown. Nadine had a long button up shirt. Aislin wore a bra and fuzzy pink pants. Tabitha wore green striped pajamas.

“I wanna get outside today,” Heath was saying. It looked still and cold and sterile outside. “We’ve been cooped up so long.”

“So what do we do outside?” Uly asked.

“I was just going to go for a walk in the woods,” Heath said. Tabitha lit up, Uly frowned. As much as she loved the knot of crazies in the house, Uly was a city girl and missing bars, restaurants, and theatres more and more by the minute. Nature should be walled in parks, not sprawling emptiness for hundreds of miles.

“Yeah, provided it’s actually spring,” Heath said. “Or we open the door and it’s frosty as a witch’s tit.”

“Yeah!” Tabitha said. “But we’ve got coats and—”

The front door opened. Aislin looked down at her tits. The other girls turned wide-eyed to the door by the stairs.

“Boy!” The old woman growled. “Boy!”

Heath looked around. “I’m in the dining room, Aunt Hazel!”

All four girls bolted out the kitchen door in search of proper clothes.

* * *

Olive drove up to the house. She got shivers up her spine, like her hair wanted to stand on end. She never felt easy coming here. But she was excited. She wanted to hug her son. She wanted to offload the bat that had taken Heath’s room since they had driven her back from the hospital.

“What’re you doing, Niece? Right up to the garage,” Hazel said. She looked over her shoulder. “Where is Karen? It’s not like she’s that airheaded to get lost.”

“There are speed limits,” Olive said. “She had a cop in her passenger seat.”

“Niece.” Hazel said, shutting Olive up. She reached up and pressed the garage door opener on the visor. Olive made to drive into the garage. “Girl. Stop.”

The car braked. Hazel got out. “I can go in my own house through the front door. Park the car. I’ll have your son in the living room.”

“Yes, Aunt Hazel,” Olive said. She let out a deep breath as Hazel slammed the door shut. Olive rolled into the garage. She shifted to park and pushed the button to close the garage door behind her. She took four steadying breaths before she yelped. She turned off the engine and headed in through the kitchen.

“Oh shit!” A pretty blonde girl covered her bra clad tits as she and the others rushed into the kitchen on her left.

“Hi Mrs MacTavish,” Nadine put herself in front of the lesser dressed women. “We weren’t expecting someone to come during breakfast. We’re still in our PJs.”

“Oh,” Olive looked over Nadine. The teenager looked so much like her mother. Olive tried not to let the feelings boil up again. Yes, Bobby had ditched her for Kirsty. No, that wasn’t Kirsty stealing him. It was hard not to feel that. “You’re all so pretty.”

“Thank you?” Uly said. “We really should get dressed.”

“Is Heath?”

“He’s in the kitchen with… Her.” Nadine said.

“She’s planning on leading him…” Olive pointed past the girls to the open living room they were about to cut through. “She doesn’t use the dining room door. You’re better looping back the way you came.”

“Thank you,” Nadine said.

“Oh my god!” Tabitha saw the living room door swinging in. She grabbed Aislin’s hips in front of her and steamrolled the girls back into the dining room.

Olive had great hearing. Karen’s truck had pulled up. The girls were about to run straight into Jenny and Karen. She shook her head. She had more important things to do.

“My home is cleaner than I expected,” Hazel was grumbling. “Oh for heaven’s sake, Niece!”

Heath was rush-hugged by his mother. He squeezed her back.

“Don’t take all morning,” Hazel said. She walked over to the couch, sniffed the air, and walked further down to her armchair by the fireplace. “Girl.”

“I needed that,” Heath and Olive laughed.

“Girl!”

But Olive ignored Hazel and squeezed her son one more time. He led her over to the couch.

“Look what we found!” The door opened again and Karen led Uly by the wrist. Jenny force-marched the others into the room. “Now stand up girls, line up so we can see you.”

Karen dragged Uly to the left side of the fireplace. Uly looked ready to spit poison. Jenny just pointed, Nadine walked head high, Tabitha scurried, and Aislin dug in her heels.

“You can’t order us around like—”

“Get moving, girl!” Hazel barked. Karen, Olive, and Jenny shook. Aislin went wide-eyed, she wanted to curse but her feet started to move. Heath was on his feet.

“I have had enough of you talking like that.” Heath stepped towards Hazel. She picked up the fire poker. He stopped.

“Good,” Hazel said, standing up. She put the tip of the poker to his collar. He grabbed it, prepared to yank it from her hand. “Very good.”

“It’s OK.” Aislin put her hand on Heath’s elbow. “Let’s get this weird shit over with.”

Hazel nodded. She pulled the poker, Heath gripped tight for a moment and finally let go. Hazel didn’t flinch or over pull. She held it straight upwards. Aislin walked by and stood next to Tabitha at the right side of the fireplace.

“Pretty,” Hazel said, looking up and down the line. She turned back to Heath. The poker came down again, she hooked the front of his shirt, and yanked it down. “Where’s the fetish?”

“I don’t think we’ll be discussing that with you!” Uly said.

“Our business is our—”

“The cupid’s broadhead, nitwit!” Jenny barked. She crossed her arms and grabbed her elbows. She was darting her eyes randomly, trying to keep any exposed skin as defended as she could. Karen looked resigned. She stroked through her dyed red hair and tried to look dignified.

“Don’t talk to my son like that!” Olive growled at Jenny.

“The arrow’s tied around the post of the upstairs bedroom bed,” Tabitha said.

“Good, calm down. Nieces.” Hazel flicked her eyes at Jenny and Karen. They recovered their composure. “Hm… You.”

“Me?” Uly asked.

“What does your father do?”

“He’s a drywall… He’s in construction,” Uly said, figuring that was more along the lines of Hazel’s question than the specifics. “What did your father do? Torture condemned souls for all of eternity?”

Olive snickered. Her sisters looked at Olive aghast. Hazel remained unfazed.

“You’re a college girl,” she continued. “You got a brain?”

“Almost the full scholarship,” Uly said. She had to raise about an extra grand a semester.

“Really?” Tabitha asked. “I’d figured a scholarship kid wouldn’t miss so many classes.”

“Shut up,” Aislin said.

“I’m just—Sorry.” Tabitha said.

“She’s smart with hardworking genes.” Nadine translated. “Good news for you and your bloodline.”

“If that’s what this is about, you should be talking to Aislin,” Uly said. “We got a bit carried away a few nights ago and risked—”

“I’m talking to you,” Hazel said sharply. “The last thing I need is more girls.”

Heath stood up. “You don’t need more of anyone. These are my girlfriends.” Tabitha beamed. Aislin blushed and pinched the meat of her palm to keep from vocalizing her instant sense of loss. “You have to go through me.”

“Foolish,” Hazel said. “You don’t know who you are. The life you’re going to live! The life we gave you,” Hazel stepped towards Heath. “And it’s our job to make sure the torch carries on. The world needs great men. It stomachs good girls.

“No, you didn’t give me life and you don’t get any control in mine. You’re not worthy,” Heath said, closing the distance threateningly. “I’m… We’re done with you.”

“And how long until you’re done with them?” Hazel sniffed. “You have so much to do. So much importance.”

“More important than anything,” Heath agreed. “Loving my girls, keeping my family.” He lifted his face to Jenny. “Is there any reason we must stay here?”

“Aunt Hazel needs—”

“I don’t.” Heath said. “Can you as a cop, stop me? Stop us?”

“No,” Jenny said.

“Get your shit,” Heath said, a bit more forcefully to the line-up in front of the fireplace than he wanted directed at them. “Me and my girls are leaving.”

“Take them,” Hazel said. “But you’re done with this one.”

“No,” Heath said, taking Uly’s hand. “Never.”

“They’ll hold you back,” Hazel said. “You’ll be holding your boy back.”

“A boy?” Uly frowned looking down. “But I—”

“Better than leaving him to you,” Heath said to Hazel. “Get dressed, pack my bag too.”

“Already on it,” Nadine said, striding past Hazel. Hazel tried to bar the way with the fire poker but Nadine absently plucked it from Hazel’s old hand and shoved it in Olive’s. Heath’s mother had stood up in the way of the girls.

“You’re taking my boy?” she worried.

“Of course not!” Aislin said, embracing Olive. “We’re going to your house after all. He’s gonna need his mother.”

Tabitha turned back, smiling warmly for Heath. “She’s your girl, right? You’d never leave any of us behind.”

“Fools.” Hazel said, falling into her chair. “C’mere Niece.”

“I have to take care of my son,” Olive stood up. She was a slight obsequious woman. It wasn’t something she was made for but she forced it to happen.

“You raised a good boy,” Karen said to Olive.

“You were supposed to raise a great man,” Jenny accused.

“His kindness will make him great.” Uly put her arm around Olive’s waist. “Come help us pack. I gotta get out there into the real world again.”

“Take the damned fetish with you,” Hazel growled. “It’s wild out of your hands.”

“Then it’s wild,” Heath said, following his girls through the door. “Turns out, you can’t control everything.”

* * *

“Oh my god!” Lucy flew through the air to catch Calin in a sideways hug as he got out of the taxi. “You’re here!”

“It’s been months!” Calin said, through his n95 mask. “You look great.”

“You put on weight,” she ran her hands over his shoulders. “All muscly weight.”

“There wasn’t much else to do when we weren’t on Discord,” he nodded. “This is the place?”

“Yeah, dad’s paying for our first year lease, so even if school shuts down again, we don’t have to get pulled apart.”

“Here you go,” the cab driver set Calin’s luggage on the sidewalk.

“Thank you so much, be safe,” Calin said, having already paid and overtipped in the car. The cab driver absently waved and left the kids alone.

“Did you hear from anyone else?” Calin wiggled his eyebrows at his girlfriend. He wanted to see her face when he told her what he had heard about his old roommate.

“Oh?” Lucy grinned wildly. Leading the way as she pulled the smaller suitcase next to Calin with the big one, a laptop handbag, and his backpack, “Yeah. You heard too? I figured they were oil and water.”

“Well not unmixable, but just pouring themselves into different glassware.” Calin tilted his head considering.

“You’re lucky we’ve got such great chemistry that I’ll put up with your chemistry,” she chuckled.

“And you’re a poet who’s spending tens of thousands of dollars to have a slip of paper to show that you know it.”

“We’ll have to work on your meter,” she said. She unlocked the apartment building door and held the keys to Calin. “Gold opens this door, silver opens our apartment, and the boxy one is for the mailbox.”

“Cool,” Calin said. “But my hands are full.”

“And I thought you were going to make me wait until we were up in the apartment,” she purred and shoved his keys into his jeans. She took a grasp of his cock and licked her lips as she felt that familiar hardness. Eight months. She caught his wistful smile. “What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking if we’d gotten to shelter in place together, I might be the Heath by this point,” he smirked.

“You better try your best,” Lucy said. She pressed the elevator button. “I can’t believe he knocked up Aislin.”

“What?” Calin frowned.

“Yeah, she posted her ultrasound pictures from a couple of weeks ago…” She frowned at Calin who looked shocked.

“What does that have to do with Heath?” Calin asked. “He and Uly are…” He made a click-click sound with his throat.

“Uly’s pregnant too!” Lucy said. “Jesus. Well, I’m less surprised about her…”

“If he knocked up Aislin, I’m more surprised about Heath…” Calin nodded as the doors closed and they started up to the sixth floor.

They stood in silence until the elevator dinged. They both looked at each other.

“You know Tabby’s preggo too? She had that crush on Heath.”

“Did you hear about that Nadine bitch? She has Heath in some of her Insta pics now.” Lucy spoke over Calin.

“There’s no way…” They said together, but ran to their apartment, needing to message their old roommates.

* * *