The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 11

By Redsliver

* * *

If you had told high school Nadine that before her first year of college was up she’d be playing dress-up and sucking Heath MacTavish’s cock in front of his girlfriend while they ate the breakfast Nadine herself had cooked, well you probably wouldn’t have gotten the whole sentence out before she had stormed away and forgotten you had existed.

Here she was. Wishing the table was three-quarters of an inch taller so she could move her throat more. He smelled great, of Tabitha’s soap and fresh shower. He tasted sterile but was warm and filled her mouth the way she liked. She kept her nose down, tickling herself with his pubic hair. Her throat was doing most of the work as she sucked. What little tongue work she could manage was garnish more than meal.

“Hi!” Tabitha all but skipped into the dining room. “Uly was so mean! I am so hun—”

The tablecloth flipped and Tabitha looked under. Nadine would’ve only seen Heath’s thigh if she had bothered to take her attention off of the blowjob. She didn’t.

“I can, uh—” Heath almost reacted by pulling his chair and cock away from Nadine.

“Hi Nadine!” Tabitha said. “Thanks for making breakfast!”

“She doing a good job?” Aislin asked, reaching for Heath’s hand.

“I, uh—”

Nadine redoubled her efforts and rumbled her throat. Heath speaking clearly was a terrible slander against her talents.

“Thanks again for this morning!” Tabitha loudly kissed Heath on the cheek.

“None for me?” Aislin said.

“You’ve taken enough kiss to last until dinner,” Tabitha nya-nya’ed and blew a raspberry at the blonde. “Are those chocolate chip pancakes?”

“Blueberry,” Heath said, very rapidly.

“Even better!” Tabitha said, half a lie.

Nadine pushed her head down as deeply as she could, making that same loud-kiss noise on Heath’s balls. That’s when the phone rang.

“You can eat,” Aislin said. Her chair scratched the floor as she pushed it back and stood. “I’ll go get it.”

Another loud kiss. Aislin went to the kitchen. Heath still hadn’t eaten anything. The click of Tabitha’s fork on her plate was like rapid morse code.

“Babe,” Aislin stuck her head back in. “It’s your aunt? Officer Jenny?

“Aunt—Oh—Jennifer… Shit!” Heath gasped, having been relatively quiet for his held breaths. “Se-sergeant!”

“Yeah, whatever,” Aislin said.

Heath grabbed Nadine’s hair and started to unscrew the girl from his cock. She tried to help but had already bumped her head off the table and did her best not to repeat that.

“She’s not calling for you,” Aislin said. “She wants to speak to Nadine. Should I say she’s busy?”

“No!” Tabitha said, around a mouthful of pancake. She sloshed down half a glass of orange juice and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. “I’ll take over for her.”

Nadine gasped as she finally got the cock out of her mouth. Tabitha brightly said “Hello!” As she squeezed under the table with a grin from ear to ear.

“Watch your head,” Nadine said.

“Thanks!” Tabitha said. Nadine inched her way out from under the table. Clunk. Tabitha moaned and her half-drank glass of orange juice fell over. Aislin grabbed Nadine’s arm.

“I’ll clean it up. Go get the phone.”

* * *

Heath couldn’t cum. He wanted to blame Tabitha, she was objectively worse a cocksucker than Aislin or Nadine. Yet, even a mediocre blowjob is pretty awesome. Tabitha shook the table again. He worried about her developing CTE. He let out a struggling sigh.

“Sounds like she’s doing real good.” Aislin smiled and squeezed Heath’s fingers. “I was worried.”

“I’m still worried…” he said, breathing hard. Jenny, the police, had called Nadine, what happened? Were her parents OK? Here he was getting head from a clingy girl his girlfriend thought she was abusing and—

It wasn’t OK!

“Stop!” Heath gathered courage. He reached down and grabbed fisfuls of Tabitha’s kinky hair. The whole table jumped with the back of Tabitha’s head. Aislin dove over and steadied the coffee cups. They had cooled, ignored through the blowjob, but she stopped them from spilling.

“What?” Tabitha crawled out, rubbing her head. Heath grabbed her up and hugged her.

“Are you hurt?” he asked.

“It was just a bump or four on the head, it’s nothing,” Tabitha smiled.

“Oh she can take it,” Aislin said, eating a piece of fruit.

“Sit down, eat, and—”

“I’m not finished. You still gotta stiffie.” She grabbed his cock interrupting him. “Blue balls aren’t safe.”

“I came twice already this morning,” Heath said. “I’ll survive. Eat, feel better.”

Tabitha didn’t object when he pushed her down into the chair. He pulled up his pants and left into the kitchen.

“Actually, him telling me to stop makes me feel worse,” Tabitha said. Heath heard.

“Maybe you need to practice?” Aislin was not helping. “Talk to Uly.”

“She doesn’t have a cock,” Tabitha said. Heath slammed the kitchen door.

“Oh!” Nadine jumped. “No, sorry, it’s uh, Heath. Your nephew. Yes, there wouldn’t be any other Heaths here, would there?” Nadine laughed politely. She covered the mouthpiece. “Your Aunt Jenny says ‘Hi!’”

“Is everything OK?” he asked, rushing over and freezing a moment. He hugged her, just in case.

“Why wouldn’t it be?” She reached up and petted his cheek.

“Well, the cops are calling. I was worried about your parents.”

“That’s so sweet,” she said. She frowned, she raised a finger for a minute. “Sorry about that Jenny. He just wanted to make sure you weren’t calling about Dad or Mom. He says ‘Hi’ too.” She rolled her eyes at Heath. “No things are going well. Olive said not to, but I did it anyway. I figured you’d support it. So what happens next?”

Heath couldn’t follow. He had let go of the hug and stepped back, giving her some, but not enough privacy, as she talked.

“That isn’t what’s happening,” Nadine said. “I’ll try my best. Did you want to talk to Heath?” She covered the handset. She turned and smiled for Heath. “It’s for you!”

He took the phone and put it to his ear. “Hi Aunt Sergeant.”

“Hi babe!” she said, laughter in her voice.

“What’s this about mom not wanting something to happen?” Heath said.

“Oh… um… Well, your, uh, friend told me that you were having a little buffet, so to speak,” Jenny said, warmly.

“Uh?” Heath wondered and then realized Nadine had told his aunt that Heath was fucking multiple girls. He flushed red. He was mostly angry. His mother knew!

“Yeah, and I just want to say. You’re encouraged to go back for seconds,” Jenny said. “Assume those girls couldn’t say no if their lives depended on it.”

“I don’t think you should be giving me that advice as a cop,” Heath said. His throat felt dry.

“Well, don’t bash their skulls in or anything. You don’t let a good girl go to waste,” Jenny scoffed. “Ashley? That’s the one you picked first?”

“I think she picked me first,” Heath said.

“Well, you’re allowed to pick too,” Jenny said. “I’d say you’ve got a lot of picking to do.”

“How’s Aunt Hazel!” He rushed out, trying to get out of this specific sex talk with his aunt.

“What? Oh, she’s OK. Still staying at your mom’s house until we give you guys the all clear to get out of the big house,” Jenny said.

“But—Corona? She’s OK?”

“Oh… Right, um… Shit…” Jenny breathed hard. “The thing is, uh, there was a chance it might’ve been and it took a while to get good tests and, uh… Shit.”

“There’s no bug here? Can we leave?” Heath asked.

“No!” Jenny said. “No, um. You gotta keep your bubble small. And flatten the curve. And take care of yourself and your girls. Your girls. They need you.”

“What about internet? Is Eastlink or Aliant able to send someone over and—”

“Oh, well, the thing is, Hazel doesn’t like strange people around the house, and—”

“What the fuck?!” Heath said. “I’m telling the girls they can go. Bye Aunt Jenny.”

“Heath, wait—”

Heath crashed the handset onto the cradle. He turned to Nadine.

“We can go?” Nadine asked. “Can I stay?”

“What?” Heath asked.

“I, um, my parents are safe and I’m here with you, with friends. Please don’t make me go!” She rushed Heath and squeezed him hard.

Shit.

* * *

Heath grabbed Uly and marched her into the dining room. Aislin and Tabitha were not talking to each other, grazing over bacon, fruit cups, and coffee from the urn as it suited them. Heath sat everyone down and banged the table.

“You have our attention,” Uly said.

“I was talking to my Aunt Jenny,” he said. “There was a false alarm. The bug hadn’t got my aunt and—”

“Oh god, she’s coming home!” Aislin growled. “It’s bad enough I have to cater to these three but I don’t think your aunt will want us having sex on everything!”

You’d be surprised by my aunts then. As surprised as I am. Heath kept the words to himself.

“What I’m trying to say is, you guys can get home and—”

“Not me,” Uly said. “I gotta get a flight and everything, besides Halifax is currently much safer than New York.”

“I don’t wanna go either,” Tabitha said. “I just… No.”

“But—”

“So we’re all agreed,” Aislin looked at the other three girls. “Hell or high water we’re staying?”

“Agreed,” Nadine said, immediately.

“Don’t see there’s much of a choice,” Uly said.

“No choice at all,” Tabitha agreed.

“Well, what about me? What if I want to see my mom?” Heath said.

“Then you’re abandoning me,” Aislin said, sharply.

“Abandoning us!” Tabitha dog-piled on.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Nadine said. It was clear, concise, unmoving, but not combative. She was saying her words to say: I’ll be here if you need me.

“Honestly, I wouldn’t mind the daytrip,” Uly said, “I’d love to meet your mom.”

“So would I!” Aislin countered. “Let’s go!”

“Now?” Nadine asked. “I smashed his car. We’re staying for a bit, at least.”

“Yeah we are,” Heath said.

“Then actually eat your breakfast,” Aislin said. “You just heard your family’s healthy. I think we should celebrate.”

Her eyes were all sex. He stared her down.

“Damned straight,” Heath said. “We are going to celebrate.”

“Can I come too!” Tabitha said.

“In a bit,” Aislin said, “We can call you up when—”

“We’re celebrating a big change in how you all treat me.” Heath overran his girlfriend. She flash-fried red with anger but when she looked into Heath’s eyes, she started to melt. Nadine was stealth dancing, barely even rocking and shaking, in her seat as she watched Aislin.

“Nadine, fresh coffee. Tabitha, pass me some pancakes. Uly, that plate of bacon. Aislin, pour me an orange juice.” Heath declared and everyone started scurrying to their task. He stabbed his fork into the eggs on his plate. He didn’t even care that they had gotten cold.

* * *

“What in the fuck is this shit?” Uly stood arms crossed on the second floor landing. “We’ve got how long until Granny MacTavish shows up and he closed the fucking door?”

Tabitha and Nadine flanked Uly. They all looked up the stairs to the closed door. Aislin and Heath were behind it.

“Oh! Yes, oh...” Behind it and fucking.

“I thought we were over this!” Tabitha pouted. They had gotten dressed! She had put on this super slutty pink nightie. It was half push-up bra and all but completely see through. If it had fallen far enough, everyone wouldn’t know she had no panties on. She did her makeup, too much if Nadine was asked. Tabitha was ready like she had never been ready before.

“Maybe he wants us one at a time?” Nadine suggested. She had opted for a thin silk robe, very loosely tied, but she did have on a g-string that would need removing. She had pinned her hair up and back out of her face. She wanted to be easy to get to. “And I’m pretty sure his Aunt Hazel isn’t coming home.”

“That’s not what he said.” Uly was the most dressed and she hated herself for it. She had spent her time on her hair, keeping it simple and casual with shorts and a low-cut t-shirt. If she’d bothered with a sports bra, she’d have been ready for the gym. Her hair was done up though. That’d be the last part discarded and messed up after all.

“I don’t think he really listened,” Nadine said.

“So what do we do?”

“The door’s probably not locked,” Uly said, looking left and right.

“If it is, it’s just like the other bedroom doors. If you push a bobby pin or something thin and straight in the handle, there’ll be a button that pushes down and unlocks the door,” Tabitha said.

Nadine felt like the closed door should be respected. But if the other girls disagreed, she wasn’t spending another hour unfucked. She pulled a pin from her hair and the silver-blue dyed locks half fell to her shoulders. She handed it to Tabitha.

“Why me?” Tabitha recoiled.

“You know how to unlock the door,” Uly said.

“I just told you!” Tabitha shouted.

“If you don’t think he’s worth it…” Nadine didn’t even have to think of any words after that. Tabitha snatched the pin from Nadine’s fingers. Nadine smiled at Uly. Uly reached over and yanked the other pin from Nadine’s hair.

“Oh, you’re going to do it?” Tabitha hoped. She squealed as Uly slapped her ass and sent Tabitha up the stairs.

“Fix your hair, Nadine,” Uly said. She tossed the bobby pin to her bedroom. “I don’t mind looking better than you, but Heath deserves to know you give a shit.”

* * *

Aunt Jenny’s buffet line had been gnawing at Heath. He was certain he could do that. Just take and take and take. He didn’t want to lose Aislin though. He didn’t want to lead on Tabitha. He didn’t want to get his heart ripped out by Uly. He didn’t want to let Nadine know it was OK to stop being a domestic servant.

He was OK with Aislin queen beeing the other girls to fuck him. He was OK with making Tabitha shriek, squeal, and smile. He was OK with Uly pushing her way into bed. He was OK with Nadine serving him however she was told to.

He just knew better. No one can have it all. Aislin would slam the door shut the moment she felt safe to have him cum inside her once again. Tabitha would throw fit after fit. Uly would keep finding ways to show up when it let her fuck. Nadine would be right there. He’d cheat on Aislin. He’d break her heart. He’d be alone, sexless, again.

No.

He needed to know what they wanted and he needed to lay out what he wanted. He couldn’t do that with them competing.

“Go, get ready.” He had slapped Uly’s ass and sent her to her bedroom as they crested the second floor stairs. Tabitha took the hint and bolted to her room. Nadine kissed his cheek and followed Uly who walked. He smirked at Aislin.

“Mouthwash!” she said. “And probably wash your hands. Then you’re good.”

“To the toothbrushes!” He raised his hand triumphantly. She darted up the stairs. He chased her. She cut through the bedroom, tossing away her clothes as she went. Bang! Aislin skidded to a halt as Heath stood at the bedroom door he had heel-kicked closed. He also shed his clothes.

“What?”

“They can wait,” he said. “I want you first.”

Aislin smiled brightly. She almost blushed. It was so sweet. But it was still dangerous and he was still resisting ass-fucking her. Well, a blowjob to start.

He rushed past her and started cleaning his teeth. She smiled and hip-checked him aside. It was comfortable, homely, just happily standing next to each other naked and brushing their teeth. It was something Aislin had never had before. She felt her heart fluttering. Her first. That’s all she needed. And she was getting so much more.

They spat their Crest mouthwash into the sink. He smiled brightly at her, awkwardly super large. He had nice teeth. Braces in junior high and nary a cavity since his baby teeth.

“Well done,” she said, slipping a hand on her hip. “A plus.”

“Thank you very much,” he said. He looked serious at her. “Listen I—”

“Nothing big yet,” she stopped him. “Besides, didn’t you say ‘me first’?” She said, referring to him needing her first.

“No,” he smiled. “I said ‘you first’!”

He grabbed Aislin by the hips and swung her back and out the bathroom door. She giggled and slapped his shoulders, grabbing onto his head as her toes grazed the floor and she was slung over the foot of the bed.

Kiss me first! She thought as he swung open her legs. She must’ve been telepathic. She moaned happily as he leaned over her and kissed her deep on the mouth. She was ready. That slam of the closed door had gotten her going like no other stimulus ever had. He kissed her tits, her stomach, her belly.

“Oh!” she moaned, sharply. Her heels shook in the air. “Yes, oh…” she moaned, softly. He started kissing and licking her sex.

Aislin first. He had said; he didn’t want to be a liar. Besides, wouldn’t she be easier to talk to once he had her pleasured? Or was it when she needed it? He knew he’d agree to near anything when he had a boner; was it the same for girls?

She dug into his scalp, grabbing his hair, clapping her thighs against his ears. He heard ringing. The footsteps, mutters, and metal scrapings were immaterial elsewhere.

“D-did you l-lock the door-oor?” Aislin asked, on shaking vocal cords.

He hadn’t. He had never locked doors. Mom, Aunt Hazel, Jenny, Karen, his cousins. Everyone respected them. Even his roommate at college, at least knocked and came back fifteen minutes later if the door was closed at school.

If he had thought, “They’d obviously respect the closed door.” he’d have known they wouldn’t have. But it wasn’t a thought. He closed the door. He had time to talk with Aislin. He had time to—

“Oh, Heath!” Aislin was rising, he still had work to do. The door burst inward.

“I thought they were the same as the ones back at Dad’s place, sorry!” Tabitha growled from her knees.

“It wasn’t even locked.” Uly scoffed.

“Hi Heath,” Nadine waved.

“No!” Aislin clamped her thighs tight and crossed her calves on the back of Heath’s head. “Yes!”

* * *

It was a struggle, a fight, a battle between Uly and Tabitha as to who would tend to Heath while Aislin writhed in orgasm. Hands, tongues, fingers, and noses stroked and prodded his cock, sack, and asshole. Aislin wailed out another time.

Nadine knelt on the bed, elevating Aislin’s shoulders on her knees and pinching Aislin’s nipples as she came. Hard, with a little twist. The blonde was fireworks and chaos. Heath gargled and sloshed in Aislin’s spray.

“I want him to fuck me…” Aislin murmured, looking up at Nadine.

“I know…” Nadine agreed.

“You do it,” Aislin said. “Not—” She mouthed, “the whores”. Her thighs earmuffed Heath but Aislin didn’t want to risk him hearing her describe the others.

“If that’s what he commands,” Nadine said.

“He commands?” Aislin gasped. “No, three’s enough! No! Oh—oo-oh!”

Aislin flinched and opened her legs on the fourth try. Heath smiled, raised his dripping cheeks but kept a pair of crossed fingers drilling into Aislin and his thumb circling her engorged clit.

“Get on the bed!” Aislin huffed.

“Yeah!” Tabitha spoke before she spat the ball from her mouth. She rushed up the blankets on Aislin’s right.

Heath bucked. Uly knelt behind him, jacking him down towards the floor and licking up the seam of his balls. She slapped his ass.

“Knock her up, daddy…” Uly breathfully begged.

“Ye—No—Nadine!” Aislin scurried up and pulled her pussy off of Heath’s fingers.

“I think it’s a little early for that,” Heath said. He reached back and pushed Uly off. Heath staggered to stand. “I had shut the door for a reason.” He said. “I needed to—”

He was gesturing to Aislin. She dragged herself off Nadine and to her left. Aislin grabbed a thigh and arm and dragged Aislin down the blankets.

The lingerie was gone. Tabitha’s impatience had spurred on Uly and Nadine to catch up. Now Nadine lay on her back, heels apart, knees in the air, with her silver-blue hair splayed out all around her face. The corn blond of her roots were beginning to show. She only managed to keep the desire on her face because she didn’t know.

“Fuck it,” Heath said. “There’ll be time later.”

“Come and get me.” Tabitha tried to mount Nadine. Tabitha wanted to wiggle her ass in the air as Heath moved in. He pushed her ass cheek; Aislin shoved Tabitha’s shoulder. Heath was over Nadine.

“I’m going to… fuck you.” He changed his mind about the verb at the last moment. He was going to fuck her. Nadine was the wrench in his work, she was the reason he was still here, being played by Aunts, his mother, these girls. He was going to fucking fuck this girl.

“Whatever you choose,” she said. “We’ll serve.”

“Serve’s your word.” Aislin stroked Nadine’s bangs from her face. Aislin had clearly not disagreed with the statement. Heath didn’t hear any word from anyone else. He heard Nadine.

Serve me! Ha! He had to drive everyone home! He had to give everyone a place to stay! He served them! This time, he’d serve himself!

He rushed up her body at a speed that shocked Aislin and Tabitha. Nadine was unsurprised. She reached up and grabbed his chest and neck. He kissed the hell out of her.

“Fuck her,” Aislin said. “Fuck her.”

“Don’t tell me what to do!” He whipped his head from Nadine’s kiss and stared down Aislin.

“I won’t!” Aislin said.

“Baby,” Tabitha reached over and slid her hands down the side of Heath’s trunk to his ass. She smirked. “Use up that little girl.”

“And you!” He turned on Tabitha. “Watch. Learn.”

She nodded and sat up swiftly on her ankles. Perfect posture. Hands folded on her knees. She was wide-eyed and attentive. Heath frowned. He looked down at waiting Nadine. He rose up, walking his knees under his thighs. His spit slick cock hovered over Nadine’s pussy. He frowned. He looked over his shoulder.

Uly turned an imaginary keep in her lips and smiled.

“Uly, go get a pitcher of water and some glasses,” Heath said. Just to direct her. She nodded and bolted.

Heath looked down at Nadine. “Tell me what you want.”

“I want you to have what you desire,” she said. “I want to be there when you get it.”

“Oh you will be.” Aislin gestured around the room. “He’s got—”

“I want to fuck you,” Heath interrupted and spoke to Nadine. He grabbed his cock and circled it on Nadine’s wet pussy. “I want to fuck Tabitha. I want to fuck Uly. I want Aislin to love me.”

“I do!” Aislin agreed. “And you can have all of that right now.”

“I know I can,” Heath said.

Nadine moaned as the head of his cock slid over her clit. She was tense, tenser than she’d been before sex since her first time. She licked her lips. She reached for his wrist, he held his cock.

“I want this all tomorrow. The day after. Next week. When the pandemic ends. Years from now. I want this to mean something,” Heath said.

Aislin’s face flashed at “mean something”. Tabitha nodded. Mean something on her turn too.

“Then make it mean something,” Nadine said. “You’re the one in control.”

“Since when?” he scoffed.

“I’m aching for you!” Nadine shouted. “And you won’t give it to me! I—”

“I love you!” Aislin shouted.

“I love you!” Tabitha barked.

“I could love you,” Uly’s yell came up the stairs. “Soon!”

Heath looked at Nadine.

“Whatever you ask of me,” Nadine said. “Whatever you ask of any of us. You are in control, and I’m the only one who isn’t scared of it.”

“You’re in control,” Aislin agreed. “You can—I won’t tell you what to do.”

“I’ll watch, I’ll learn,” Tabitha pleaded.

Heath grinned. He looked down into Nadine’s eyes. “How do I believe you?”

“Do what you can’t,” Nadine said. She was pushing herself up on her elbows. “I’ll keep.”

“What is it he can’t?” Aislin said. “He can do anything. I love him.”

Heath ignored the blonde. He leaned down and kissed Nadine again. Aislin balled her fists and her smile twitched. Tabitha leaned in. Her breath was on Heath’s ear.

“What if it doesn’t last?” Heath whispered, against Nadine’s lips.

“Then make it last,” Nadine said. “Or move on.”

“I could hurt everyone.” He worried.

“You won’t,” Nadine said. She kissed his lips lightly. “Your mom raised too kind a boy for that.”

Heath sat up again. Nadine lay there. She was his whenever he wanted. He wanted her. He had wanted her time and again since grade six. He’d want her again in half an hour. He smiled. He grabbed Aislin. He dragged her bodily across Nadine so his girlfriend straddled the maid in a crawl. Perpendicular, nose in Tabitha’s navel.

“Hold Aislin,” Heath pointed to Tabitha. Tabitha grabbed Aislin’s head.

“Heath? What? You know what could happen,” Aislin said, as her voice spiked with worry.

“I do,” Heath said. “We’ll have nothing but love.”

“Holy shit!” Uly said from the door. She carried the glass pitcher from the fridge and a stack of glasses. “Crazy! You really going through with this, Aislin?”

“She is,” Heath said, settling himself behind Aislin, his feet on the floor. Hers stuck out beyond his knees.

“I am!” Aislin shouted. Heath nodded. He looked at Nadine. He had his proof, didn’t he? Now it was time to do the kind thing, show his bluff even if Aislin wasn’t calling it. He grabbed her ass, he lined his cock to her lips. She was red, engorged, and shivering from her recent cums.

He sheathed his cock deep inside her. She wailed, joyfully, into Tabitha’s belly. He met Tabitha eyes.

“I… Um… Four more days or so,” Tabitha said before she swallowed worriedly.

Nadine smiled. “I lost my pills in the car wreck. I don’t know.”

“Jesus! Girls!” Uly sipped her glass of water. “No way I want a piece of this game!”

“Stay,” Heath snapped his head to her. “I’ll tell you when you can leave.”

“Obviously,” Uly rolled her eyes. “I got nothing to worry about today.”

“I meant…” And he gestured to the house around them.

“Shit.” Uly said. “That’s that then.”

Heath looked down, his cock in Aislin’s fertile pussy. He had silverbacked them all and they were agreeing to everything. He might’ve been in control. He might’ve stopped. He might’ve—

“Oh! Fuck us all! If you’re crazy enough to go through with this, at least let me see!” Tabitha said, voice dripping in conflict. Heath snapped. Aislin wailed. He started hard and deep. He was going to fire every last sperm straight out of her nose if he had to.

“Hold her head,” he said, reiterating his command to Tabitha. Tabitha nodded madly and tightened her hug around Aislin’s skull and squeezed Aislin’s nose flat against stomach muscles.

Heath just fucked. In, slap, out, growl. Uly watched silently, sipping her water, trying to keep the butterflies in her stomach and not on her face. It was hot. All of that push, “oh you can fuck bimbo Tabitha while I’ll watch, it’ll be hot!” stupid games that Aislin had been playing had been shattered and destroyed. She wasn’t guaranteed to get pregnant. He was risking it. He was risking keeping her forever to prove his point.

Nadine watched Heath’s face. He was grimacing. Hard, steady, long strokes into Aislin. He wasn’t giving himself an out. He wasn’t losing control. He was in control. Nadine reached up and laid her hand on Heath’s wrist. He snapped down to her eyes.

He didn’t stop. Aislin garbled, wailing into Tabitha’s stomach. Aislin’s pussy was overused and sore to begin with. Her heart was pounding harder than ever before. He was a machine in her. She scratched her nails into the comforter. She felt her toes curling. It was all gone. All her games. Heath had won.

“I love you!” Aislin slobbered loudly on Tabitha’s navel. Tabitha twisted her lips to keep from giggling. She couldn’t laugh with Heath’s face so intense like that. Tabitha clenched Aislin’s head tighter.

“You’ll love me forever,” Heath declared. He had to. He had to make it real. He had to say it. If he was going to do this, if he wasn’t going to chicken out, he had to make her do what he wanted.

“Of course I will,” Nadine said, closing her fingers on his wrist.

Heath grimaced at her. He twisted to Uly, she looked shocked to see his eyes. She put down her glass.

“I—um, we’re friends. I like sex,” she said.

“Love me,” he demanded. All she had to do was say no. He could stop risking everything on Aislin. Why not risk everything on Aislin? They loved each other. They could make it work. They could…

“I love you, Heath,” Uly said, her face brightening in a big smile. She rushed over and grabbed him around the stomach and shoulder. Her body pressed to his back, with Aislin’s submission on the penetration of his cock. “And if you love me, we can take this away from these little girls. I’m all the woman you need.”

“Any of you can be the woman I need,” Heath said. “You’re just the first four women I’m taking.”

Nadine smiled. Uly looked shocked. Aislin came again.

“I’m yours?” Tabitha asked, beggingly. She looked around. She was somebody’s, even if these girls were still here. Somebody special. Heath. “I love you.”

“Make her love you,” Nadine warned Heath.

“Like I did you?” he asked. She nodded. “Did I get Aislin?”

He didn’t know. He stopped listening. Uly tried to tell him. Tabitha tried to stay quiet and watch. Nadine spoke words. He was done, Uly had stopped trying to pull him out of Aislin. It was all on him now. He was making the decision.

“I’m cumming!” he shouted, triumphant. He lifted his left leg, stomping it onto the mattress for more leverage as he strove deeper into Aislin’s body. He felt the tingles on the back of his neck, his own sweat and Uly’s loving hand. He closed his eyes and willed his sperm into Aislin.

The cum brought clarity, adoration, bliss. He opened his eyes and caught Tabitha in them.

“Four days?”

“Or five or six,” Tabitha said. “I haven’t playing volleyball as much and I think that fucked with my regularity and—”

“I’ll learn those parts about you later,” he said. “Let go of Aislin.”

Aislin dropped when Tabitha snapped her arms open and rushed around the bed. She climbed against Uly’s shoulder and watched mesmerized as Heath retreated from Aislin’s red sloppy cunt. His cum didn’t flush out. Tabitha looked up crazy. He grabbed her chin.

“Love me, and help me move her.”

“Move her where?” Uly asked.

“Off of Nadine,” Heath said. He reached down and started lazily resuscitating his cock in his left hand. “She’s been patient.”

“You can’t leave Aislin like this,” Nadine said, reaching over to stroke Aislin’s hair from her face. “Make sure she feels like we do. Like our moms do for your dad.”

“My dad?” Heath asked, twisting his face.

“Your moms?” Aislin asked, mad-eyed at Nadine. Aislin screamed, Uly and Tabitha had unceremoniously grabbed her legs and rolled Aislin down the bed. Nadine quickly pulled her feet from under Aislin.

“It’s not important,” Nadine said. “You’re important. We’re important. Whoever you just loaded into Aislin is important. Your dad wasn’t kind. He’s not like you.”

“I—” Heath rushed his hair back. He looked over at Aislin. “I’m not letting anyone grow up without a dad to love them.”

“OK, good,” Aislin said.

“So you’re going to love me too,” Heath said. “Otherwise, you could take our child from me.”

“I will love you,” Aislin nodded, madly.

“Good.” He dropped his cock and walked over for a glass of water. He glugged it down and poured another. He turned back. His heart was pounding. He was stuck with Aislin now. That made his heart soar. He smiled.

“Did you mean it?” Tabitha asked. “You wanna keep me? Us!”

“I—” He had images. The crashed car. The screams in the basement. The alcohol. “I do.”

“The first four?” Uly asked, eyebrow raised. “Don’t we feel special.”

“He can have any woman in the world and he wants us,” Nadine said. “I feel fucking amazing.”

“I feel dizzy,” Aislin mumbled.

“Uly, Tabitha,” Heath said. “Take her to the washroom. Treat her well.”

They released their initial rough grip on Aislin’s legs and went to the other side of the bed to help her by the shoulders onto her feet. A glob of cum croaked out of Aislin’s pussy. The trio crossed the bedroom and into the washroom.

“Close the door!” Heath said. “I’ll open it for you this time.”

Uly looked worried, and shut the door. Heath turned to the bed. Nadine smiled, radiantly.

“Why do you know about my dad?” Heath asked.

“Because he fucked my mom.” Nadine sat up and dragged her ass to the headboard. She patted the pillow next to her and Heath climbed up at her side.

“You’re not my sister or anything, are you?” he asked, frightened.

“No,” Nadine said. “I have a great dad. A real dad.”

“I meant, like my father was also your sperm donor,” Heath said.

“No, Dad has proof,” Nadine said. “I’m just your girl. If you want me to be family, that’s your decision.”

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Do you want me to tell you what’s going to happen?” Nadine looked Heath over. “No, you’re asking, because you’d want me to ask that of you.”

“Yeah,” Heath said.

“I wanna be happy,” Nadine said. “I could be happy with you.”

“I could be happy with you,” Heath agreed. “Or Aislin. Or Tabitha. Or, maybe even Uly.”

“It’s not the ors that matter. It’s the ands you’re worried about,” Nadine understood. “You’ll be sore and tired, but you’ll be happy.”

“Is that all happiness is, the bedroom?”

“I like the kitchen, when I know there’s going to be people in the dining room,” Nadine said. “The couch, watching a movie and having someone to cuddle with. The phone talking to my Dad. I get happy everywhere, when I’m with the right people.”

“I could have anyone, could I?” Heath said.

“Sure, if you stab her with that arrowhead of yours,” Nadine said.

“What? That little charm from my Aunt Hazel? What?” Heath asked. Nadine kissed him.

“Does it matter?”

“I’m not going to stab somebody!” Heath said. “And you just got cut up in the car accident and Aislin fell on it—You did it on purpose!”

“I did...” Nadine nodded as Heath moved away from her. “Because Tabitha had pricked her finger. You must’ve gotten Uly at some point. She had stopped drinking, and Uly stops partying for nobody. But Aislin, she didn’t respect you like we did.”

“You should’ve asked,” Heath said.

“I know,” Nadine said. “But I didn’t. Are you kicking me out?”

“I—” He looked at her. He didn’t trust her. Not since the car accident and this didn’t help. But… He really did make Uly love her. He didn’t have to trust Nadine. She just had to love him. “I feel like I’m about to do a really bad thing.”

“By making me go?” Nadine’s face fell.

“No, I’m not going to let you go,” Heath said.