The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 10

By Redsliver

Nadine sat on the kitchen counter. She’d managed to put Tabitha to bed. Had to tuck her in and everything. She half considered the chair on the door trick, but in the end she had to trust that Tabitha was too emotional to be bold.

It was too late for coffee. A cup would’ve been lovely. She was still dressed in her stolen black dress, apron, and hairband. A real maid. She was so envious. Uly was such a clever cunt. It was just stupid letting Uly handle everything.

It was approaching midnight, but the phone barely passed it’s first ring.

“Heath! Oh my god! Are you OK?”

“Heath’s fine Mrs MacTavish. This is Nadine, I’m quarantined with your son,” she said.

“Oh…” Olivia answered. “I’ve never been married. And my last name makes me feel old. Olivia is fine. Heath’s OK, right?”

“He just went to bed.”

“But not with you?” Olivia said.

“You don’t have to sound too thrilled about it,” Nadine sighed.

“Well, you are the gold-digger who stole his car and bullied him through elementary and junior high,” Olivia pointed out.

“I—Maybe, I liked him?” Nadine said.

“No, you didn’t,” Olivia said. “Why’d you call me?”

“I’m worried,” Nadine said. “I’m stuck in this house with such a strong, ambitious, and…” She wished she had a good luck token to kiss or believed in God enough to bless herself. She wanted some assurance she wasn’t being crazy. “...and kind boy.”

“He is? He really is?” Olivia said, glowing. “I was so afraid I was raising another man like his father! Oh thank you!”

“He’s never talked about his father,” Nadine probed.

“Heath’s never met him,” Olivia said. “God knows how many brothers and sisters he has by that man-slut.”

“You don’t sound angry.”

“I have Heath. Heath’s not him,” Olivia answered. “I have nothing to be angry about. Now, you were worried? That he had used you up?”

“Now you sound angry,” Nadine said.

“I’ll be honest, I hoped he’d do better than you,” Olivia said.

“He’s with the blonde, Aislin.”

“I know who she is,” Olivia said.

“Heath talked about her?”

“For months,” Olivia said. “There was another girl though, Tabby. I had my fingers crossed for her. She seemed legitimately sweet.”

“I think she’s starting to sour,” Nadine said. “Sorry. She’s one of the girls here too.”

“And that Ulyana? She’s a user,” Olivia said. “Maybe he would be better if I had said dominant.”

“That magic?” Nadine said, she laid the handset on her shoulder and itched her wrist. “It’s real.”

“Real enough that me, my sisters, and even your mother gave into Robert.”

“Wait! Mom! But—”

“Your father forgave her,” Olivia said. “If you’d been more like him than her, I might be happy you were there with Heath.”

“Mom, though? When? Heath and I aren’t—”

“Your mom was four months pregnant with you when Robert wrangled her up for his going away orgy,” Olivia said. “So, probably not.”

“Probably?” Nadine started heaving and breathing.

“80% certain,” Olivia said.

“You’re—” Nadine closed her eyes. No. “You’re just saying that to keep me away from Heath!”

“Yeah, sure,” Olivia said. “Don’t get pregnant.”

Olivia hung up in Nadine’s ear. Nadine jammed her father’s phone number into the keypad.

“Wh-what? Nadine? Are you OK?” Her mom answered her dad’s cell phone.

“You fucked Heath’s Dad!”

“Oh… Well, that was a long time ago—”

“Mom!”

“Oh! You’re worried… We did a blood test. Your dad is your father. It’s Nadine. I think she’s worried about—”

“Honey?” Her dad took the phone away. “I’m sorry about your mom.”

“Dad, I—”

“Heath’s not his father, sweetheart. And you don’t have to be like your mother.”

“It’s me, and Uly, Tabitha, and Aislin here with Heath,” Nadine scratched her wrist. “He could be like his father.”

“No, doll,” her dad used a lot of pet names when she was upset. She was wise to it, but it still helped calm her down. “I love you, I’m your Dad. If Heath was like his father, the end of the world wouldn’t have stopped me from getting you out of there. Let alone some little pandemic.”

“I’m not his sister...” she said. Her heart was pounding against her ribs.

“No,” her dad said sweetie. “You have my male pattern baldness, history of heart disease, and dimples. No MacTavish DNA in our family. Er… No Doucet DNA I guess.”

“OK,” Nadine said.

“In our family, so far,” she heard his smile. “Am I getting one of those calls?”

“I’ll get back to you next month,” Nadine smiled back, realizing she was being teased.

“I dropped off a lot of condoms, cookie. You still gotta finish college. Lots of life ahead of you.”

“Wow…” Nadine said. “Um… Don’t put Mom back on.”

“Honey, that was years ago. I’ve forgiven her. We’re a family.”

“Then give me a few years to forgive her too,” Nadine said. “I love you, Dad.”

“Love you, snugglebutt.”

* * *

Aislin wasn’t sleeping. She couldn’t get up and walk off her wildly running mind. She’d wake up Uly, who she held in her arms. Uly, slept like a baby. A just been fucked baby. Bad thought! Shut up, brain! Aislin frowned. Uly slept like the dead. Fucked to death. Better. Heath breathed steadily, peacefully in her ear. She couldn’t get up.

Aislin couldn’t sleep because she was happy. She had maintained control of Heath! He had fucked someone else. Uly of all people. Nadine was the proper choice. That girl had broken on her guilt over her stupid car theft. She would’ve been a sex toy. The threesome equivalent of sexy lingerie.

Aislin regretted having bitched out on asking Nadine at dinner.

Now she had to make sure Heath understood Aislin was the girlfriend. Uly was a phase, an opportunity, a fallout of this stupid pandemic. Nadine couldn’t do that. Now Heath was going to fuck Tabitha.

Aislin couldn’t sleep because she was going over the plan in her head. What if they had to rape Tabitha? Heath wouldn’t go along with that… That meant Aislin was going to have to keep Tabitha quiet. Would Heath fuck Tabby if Aislin had to duct tape Tabitha’s panties in her mouth?

Aislin couldn’t sleep because she was horny.

* * *

Tabitha woke up to a quiet house. She slipped out of bed in her pink flannel pajamas. This house was loud for all of the girls in it. It felt colder when it was quiet. She looked across the second floor landing.

Nadine was still asleep. No one closed their doors. Aislin was torturing the rest of the house with her sex. Tabitha, Uly, and Nadine left their doors open to hear. Was it their fault for letting it happen? If she closed her doors, then Heath couldn’t come and save her from her loneliness. No, it was Aislin’s fault. She was the bitch.

Bitch.

Uly.

Tabitha wiped her face and yawned. Make her own breakfast? She didn’t want cold cereal. The first of spring chill ran through the house. She could wait. Wait for muffins? At least eggs.

Besides, she wasn’t going downstairs in this fashion disaster. She loved her pajamas but they were formless and frumpy. Plus she had sleep in her eyes and her hair was a mess. She roughly combed her bangs from her face with her left hand. She had a washroom to herself. She closed the door behind her. Claustrophobia, hopes of fairy tales, something turned her around to open the door.

She picked her phone up on the counter, wedged it behind the window’s latch, turned on Spotify, and danced as she undressed.

* * *

Aislin heard the soft, I don’t want to bother anyone but this song is great, sounds of Tabitha’s cheesy pop music taste. Aislin blinked. How to get up? Heath’s piss-ready hardon was shoved into her thigh. Heath gripped her around the belly. Uly held Aislin’s hand. How to get up? The hard way.

Uly shrieked when Aislin pinched nipple.

“What?” Uly twisted. Aislin noticed the music volume had been turned down. She smiled. “Oh my god? Did I wake you Heath? I’m sorry. This psycho—”

“It’s OK, I gotta pee…” Heath yawned and snuggled against Aislin’s back. Aislin swung her butt back.

“Get up!” she said, surprised at how chipper she sounded. There was no way she had slept in the last six hours. Fuck, why was Tabitha even up this early? Was Nadine? Was this when breakfast started?

“Mornin’...” Nadine zombied and plodded out of her room. Her heavy footfalls carried up the stairs to Heath.

“I’m up. I wasn’t going to pee on you…” Heath said, smacking his lips.

“I’ll get you a glass of water,” Uly said. “And hopefully Nadine needs coffee as much as I do.”

“We have a date.” Aislin slung her legs out of bed. She looked down at herself. Her bones were achy and sore for lack of sleep. She grabbed Heath’s hand and pulled him after Uly.

“You were serious?” Uly asked, from the bottom of the stairs. She covered her face with a hand and said: “She’s in the shower. Good luck!”

Uly didn’t stay to watch. She went after coffee.

“I’ll be there after I pee.”

“We’re going to the bathroom,” Aislin said, and pulled Heath along. Anything before he truly woke up.

He was wide awake at the second floor landing. He was naked. Aislin was naked. Uly was naked. He saw Tabitha’s empty bed and it was clear what direction Aislin was pulling.

“That’s not cool,” he said, keeping his voice at a whisper.

“She needs it…” Aislin enunciated, though just as quietly. “She’ll love it. But we gotta be quick.”

“Look, last night with Uly, it was probably a mistake,” Heath said. “Like when they did that show. Like when I told them to do that show.”

“Like when you got Uly to stop drinking?” Aislin asked. “Maybe you should be telling people what you want a bit more often.”

“I want to do the right thing,” Heath said. “I don’t want to go in there and use Tabitha.”

“Now you’re just being silly.” Aislin rolled her eyes. “She’s a big girl. She can say no. Besides… Who leaves the door to her shower open?”

“You don’t listen to me,” Heath said.

“I do, you just aren’t being honest,” Aislin said. “Now c’mon.”

“What’s with all the tiptoeing and whispering then?” Heath asked.

“Because surprises are fun.” Aislin eye-rolled.

Heath had said his piece. It didn’t matter. Aislin just did whatever. If he didn’t go, he’d be putting his foot down. But it was fun, Tabitha was hot. Uly had felt differently inside and out compared to Aislin. Wouldn’t Tabitha as well? Nadine?

And his girlfriend was not just letting him, she was guiding him.

It wasn’t all the way wrong?

* * *

Tabitha danced under the shower. She almost sang. She didn’t. Her parent’s home had thin walls and she had learned that no one in her family had a singing voice. That also didn’t stop anyone back home. They were family. They weren’t judging her and then picking Aislin or Uly over her. She wasn’t going to get caught embarrassing herself in front of Heath. She still mouthed the words.

She didn’t see the shadows through the mostly opaque shower curtains. She didn’t hear them either. She hadn’t heard anything besides Uly’s shriek and Nadine’s heavy feet all morning. That’s why she screamed and slapped her back against the wall when Aislin yanked the curtain aside.

“Don’t fall!” Aislin said, with genuine worry. “And don’t cover those up! Heath’s look—Oh for fuck’s sake! Naked girl! Don’t ignore her!”

Aislin turned on her foot and shouted at the man who’d gone straight for the toilet and was peeing with a loud obnoxious happy moan.

“Guys!” Aislin said, and stepped over the tub wall.

“What are you doing in here?” Tabitha said. She didn’t obey Aislin. She hadn’t fallen but she was covering her tits. Tits that were mostly still all sudsy. Aislin gave Heath another disappointed look.

“It’s your turn,” Aislin said. “You know, like Uly.”

“What?” No! Aislin wasn’t supposed to be here with him. Or she was, but that was last night. “I don’t—”

Aislin rushed Tabitha and shut up any possible negative with a furious kiss.

Tabitha froze. She wanted to push the blonde off of her. But she’d watched Heath watch the show she’d put on with Uly. He would want her to be in pleasure. To be sexual. To get excited just like he was. Aislin was hot. She was naked too. The water was spattering off of Aislin’s back and shoulders. There was going to be a mess on the bathroom floor.

“Aislin…” Heath said, washing his hands in the sink. “Aislin.”

“She’s so pretty!” Aislin said, with half of Tabitha’s lips in her mouth.

“I… um—” Tabitha was cut off by the presence of a second tongue in her mouth.

Heath looked over the scene. Tabitha was pinned to the wall, her large breasts were glistening with water, the suds having run down her body in the spray of the shower. She had amazing skin, four shades darker than Aislin who had turned into bone china during the sunless Canadian winter. Tabitha’s breasts were topped with wide nipples, getting perkier in the pressure of Aislin on her face.

Aislin came at Tabitha obliquely. She stood with her captive lover, straddling Tabitha’s left leg. Tabitha had shaved everything she feared would embarrass her before her sex show with Uly. Her pink lips shook with the rivulets of shower that dripped down to her shaking knee.

She kissed Aislin back. She feared pushing Aislin off, ending the encounter before Heath could even step into the tub. Aislin kept Tabitha’s mouth, tongue, and voicebox under heavy guard. There would be no no’s this morning.

Heath kept watching Tabitha’s wide eyes flick at him. He saw impatience. The house was full of impatience. He had heard Tabitha’s fits over the past few days. It was impossible to avoid everything. He did the only thing he figured the girls would accept. He stepped over the lip of the tub and pulled the curtain closed.

Tabitha arched her back, her breasts meeting Heath’s hands. Aislin just felt Tabitha wriggling, possibly away. The blonde pushed the brunette hard against the tiled wall. Heath lifted Tabby’s breasts. The biggest in the house. Lovely, so warm and springy. He was quickly erect. He took his time before sliding a hand down her belly and hip.

He slapped Aislin’s butt, but that just drove his girlfriend deeper into her kiss with Tabitha. Aislin was acting nothing like she had with Uly. Aislin had sunk in her claws and refused to give up any control.

Aislin reached down, still holding Tabitha by the hair but letting go of the girl’s throat. Aislin made a pass on Tabitha’s large breasts. She squeezed, roughly, enviously. She hurried her hand down further as Tabitha sputtered around Aislin’s tongue. Aislin grabbed Tabitha and thrust two fingers into the girl.

Tabitha jumped, or as much as she might with her left leg scissor-pinned in between Aislin’s. She flailed reaching for Aislin’s wrist but Heath caught her hand. Their fingers knitted and he pressed her hand against the shower wall right above Tabitha’s shoulders.

“I came, I saw, I conquered,” he said. He kissed Tabitha on the cheek, the best he could do with Aislin’s aggression. He stepped forward, his cockhead kissing Tabitha’s stomach a millimeter above the navel.

He squatted down. He tapped Aislin’s ass again. This would work better if he could lift Tabitha up the wall and aim his cock into her. Aislin didn’t give an inch.

“Aislin. Love.” He whispered but she didn’t respond. Tabitha tried but Aislin pulled her hair and tiled Tabitha backwards. Aislin wasn’t much taller than Tabitha, if an inch, but with the right amount of force, Tabitha was below and dominated.

Heath made do. He wouldn’t, shouldn’t, couldn’t walk away. This was his house now, his household, his. Though they all pushed him around like they owned the place. He let the girls stay here. He was the hero. The hero gets the girl.

He was psyching himself up. How else could he fuck a woman without a word of hello? He corkscrewed a little lower, aiming his cock for Tabitha’s entrance.

Tabitha’s heart was beating out of her chest. She couldn’t see, didn’t hear, only had her sense of touch to guide her. She was getting what she wanted. Getting it in ways she would never have dreamed of. Never have wanted to dream of. She was so happy. She was finally pretty enough for Heath. Finally good enough. And she was his to keep. Not a flighty passing fad like Uly or Aislin. Not a little personal whore like Nadine.

She was going before Nadine.

Heath thought Tabitha was hotter than Nadine.

She gasped and almost came as the tip of his cock settled to her entrance.

“I need you out of the way, Aislin,” Heath said. He peeled Aislin’s scissor grip off of Tabitha’s leg. Tabitha’s toes tingled as Aislin unpinched Tabitha’s leg nerve. Aislin eased herself further around Tabitha. Tabitha had her left arm pinned behind her. With her hair pulled, and Heath right against the front of her, there was nowhere to go.

Tabitha squealed delight into Aislin’s mouth. Heath heaved all of the air out of his lungs and he raised Tabitha up onto her tiptoes. Aislin’s head rocked back from the quick clench of Tabitha’s neck muscles. Aislin all but climbed onto Tabitha to recover the kiss and keep the girl quiet.

Tabitha felt like she was being fucked by a baseball bat. Holy shit! Cocks were huge! Uly would’ve laughed at her. Nadine would’ve lied and talked Heath up. Aislin would’ve agreed, her ass didn’t hurt anymore but it certainly remembered.

Heath found Tabitha to be incredibly tight, compared to Aislin and Uly. Uly seemed to fit him. Aislin seemed to fight him. Both were amazing feelings. Heath wondered if he should be worried about Tabitha. Almost. He was too overwhelmed to really think too much about her.

Still, the tightness and Aislin’s resistance to Heath lifting Tabitha naturally slowed down any potential fuck he could give. Aislin’s fingers slipped around his cock as he entered Tabitha. It didn’t seem like Aislin was rubbing anything special for Tabitha. Which was the only reason Tabitha hadn’t tumbled crazily off the precipice.

She couldn’t really balance herself. Heath’s strength and Aislin’s control had robbed Tabitha of any autonomy. She was getting fucked, there was little she could do about it. She kissed Aislin back, being polite and reflexive more than affectionate. She squeezed Heath’s fingers and her own buttcheek, pulling herself aside as Heath invaded her.

Her legs weren’t any help. Aislin was in the way. Tabitha couldn’t wrap herself about Heath. She tried to push up on her toes. She tried to breathe steadily. Nothing was easy.

Heath continually slapped Aislin’s ass whenever his girlfriend tried to reorient herself to keep Tabitha wordless. Hips bumped hips as Heath fucked into his third girl. Nadine was next. That thought electrified his spine. He tried faster, he succeeded in a slightly less awkward rhythm. Tabitha clenched all around him.

She knew a cum was coming. Aislin made it so hard to breathe. There were white flashes on the backs of Tabitha’s eyelids. She tried to keep her eyes open but all she could do was stare at the ceiling. He leaned in and kissed her throat. That was enough. Right? Tabitha pushed as much out of her as she could. His cock was still riding up and down inside her, finding something she hadn’t found for herself. She just needed something more.

A proper ass-slap and an awkward shoulder levered Aislin out of the picture. She panted, grabbing both hands on Heath’s upper arm to keep her balance. More than a few long hairs had come with Tabitha’s grip from Aislin’s hair.

“Goddammit!” Aislin said, worried. She rushed herself forward but Heath heaved Tabitha up against the wall.

“He—” Tabitha didn’t even get his name out as she bounced onto Heath’s hips. He kissed the fuck out of her. That was enough!

“Yeah…” Aislin purred, with her feet safely underneath her. It was clear that Tabitha was cumming as she flailed her left arm out from behind her back. Heath smacked the back of Tabitha’s other hand a couple times against the tiles.

“Throw it all inside her.” Aislin raised up on her tiptoes and whispered into Heath’s ear. “That feeling is the best in the world. Feeling just how tough and virile my man is. Show her. Show off for me!”

Heath was more intent on just banging away with his newly found stature. He was half-addled with desire and Tabitha was a frantic kisser. She gulped in air, between loud smacks. Her breath came out of her nose like fire. Heath held her ass, lifted her high and their kiss broke.

“Yes!” Tabitha said and Aislin echoed. Aislin danced and punched. A tonne of weight disappeared from her shoulders. Heath was grunting up a storm. Tabitha’s toes straightened and curled again as she experienced the splatter inside her. Her heart threatened to break her ribs.

Then the cooldown came. Not the shower, the house had a massive water heater that the five occupants had never been able to test. They slid down, water sloshing away sweat before any scent could cling to a centimeter of skin. Tabitha wrapped her legs and arm around Heath. Slowly breathing as Heath lowered to her knees.

Aislin stood over them, watching. Grinning. She was lucky Heath didn’t turn and see to question the pride on her lips. All of her answers would’ve made him uncomfortable.

* * *

Uly sat at the kitchen counter sipping her fresh cup of coffee. Nadine was zipping about. Uly was glad she lived in a house with an effective slave.

“So you like this whole domestic servant thing?”

“It’s good,” Nadine said. She tossed the broom in the corner and returned to the counter across from Uly. She took a quick sip of her coffee and retreated to what would be her next chore: unloading the dishwasher. “I’m kinda proud of having a clean house.”

“It’s not your house,” Uly pointed out.

“My dad doesn’t own the Shopper’s, but he was still proud after putting a day’s work in behind the pharmacy counter,” Nadine said.

“Never knew you’d turn out to be a nerd,” Uly said. “Maybe that’s why you’re not getting laid?”

“Yes, congratulations on taking dick.” Nadine shook her head. “And now Tabitha’s getting plowed.”

“Yeah,” Uly said. “Well, if I have to share him with Aislin, it’s best to share him with everyone. When do you think he’ll get to you?”

“He might not,” Nadine said. Uly snorted in laughter. “He could stop getting pushed around by Aislin or swept up in your shit.”

“Or pity-fucking Tabitha?” Uly scoffed. “It’s Heath. He’s grown a backbone since getting laid, but something fundamental would have to change for him to take control. I just don’t think he has it in him.”

“And you’re still fucking him?”

“He is hot. Great dick. Aislin’s a fantastic teacher,” Uly said. “Besides, quarantine and social distancing. Would you rather be celibate and single for months?”

“No,” Nadine said. “I’d rather see the change.”

Nadine pulled out a thin bronze arrowhead from the cutlery tray. She laid it on the cutting board and picked up a strip of leather on the windowsill behind the sink. She started threading the tie back around the base of the arrowhead.

“You put that in the dishwasher?”

“There was blood on it,” Nadine said.

“Yeah, ow.” Uly said. “I remember.”

Nadine tied the leather in a loose bow. She dangled it in front of her eyes.

“It’s pretty though. Heath should wear it,” Uly said. Putting down her empty cup. “Can I get a refill?”

“Of course.” Nadine smiled and slipped the arrowhead into her jeans pocket. She had to walk back across the kitchen to reach the coffee maker. Uly would’ve only had to have leaned a little off of her stool. Uly didn’t say thank you when she started on her second cup, besides Nadine was already jogging out of the kitchen towards the stairs.

* * *

Tabitha was giggling uncontrollably as Heath sponged up her front and Aislin loofahed down Tabitha’s back. She was over the moon and it wasn’t over. She didn’t think she could take another fucking. Her pussy was sore and she loved it. The giggling constantly sucked water into her throat and nose.

“Ease up, pretty girl,” Aislin said as she squatted and rubbed down Tabitha’s legs. “It’s going to get even more ticklish when we get to your feet.”

“What? I—” Tabitha just giggled madly as Heath rubbed down her thighs.

It had been cute. The giggling, the one snotty panicked blow into the crook of Tabitha’s elbow. Heath would’ve too if he had inhaled a couple gallons of shower water up his nose. He had washed off her arms. She had stopped blushing and trying to apologize once the giggles had started again. It had been cute. It had been going on for some time by the time he got to her knees.

“She’s doing us after, too,” Aislin said.

“We could ask,” Heath said, looking up.

“We don’t need to ask,” Aislin countered.

“I’ll do it! I’ll do it!’ Tabitha said. “Uh… Heath first.”

“Not your call,” Aislin said. “Now pick up your feet.”

It had been a fun game, washing down Tabitha but she spastically thrashed as Aislin cleaned the first foot. Heath dropped his sponge and did his best to hold Tabitha from falling down into the tub. It was a losing battle.

Tabitha shrieked madly, giggling up a storm as she dropped her ass down on Aislin’s head and slid to the floor.

“Motherfucker!” Aislin growled.

“Sorry, sorry,” Tabitha said.

“Maybe you can kiss and make up,” Heath smirked. He was getting an erection again. Aislin massaged her neck and stood up.

“Fuck that noise,” Aislin said. She kicked Tabitha in the belly. “You get my back.”

“Why?” Tabitha said.

“Heath likes to play with boobs,” Aislin smirked.

“Yeah, I was there!” Tabitha giggled. She reached up and swatted Aislin’s ass. “But you’re prettier from the back.”

“Graagh!” Aislin balled her fists and growled.

“You OK?”

“C’mon, we’re going upstairs to finish this without the giggly one.” Aislin slapped her hands on her hips. Heath looked up at her. Tabitha stroked Aislin’s leg.

“You do have a great ass, Aislin,” Heath said, attempting to quell tempers.

“You want me from behind?” Aislin asked, temptingly biting her lip. That drew Heath up to his feet. He reached for his girlfriend. Tabitha watched from the floor of the tub.

“That works? Being fake cute like that?”

“I’m not fake!” Aislin’s eyes shot down at Tabitha. Heath’s kiss was redirected to Aislin’s ear and jaw. She moaned rolling into Heath’s attention.

Tabitha bit her lip. Heath’s cock hovered right over her forehead. She was scared, though she didn’t show it. She had felt that beast splitting her in half. It looked huge, so close, but she had to play or get kicked out. Maybe Aislin would let Tabitha back in the game. Maybe not. Tabitha twisted up onto her knees.

Aislin squealed. Tabitha had swept the blonde’s ankle back. Aislin skidded down Tabitha’s back, grabbing the brunette around the chest and hanging tightly onto Tabitha’s tits rather than collapse to the base of the tub. She watched, stunned, as Tabitha didn’t even check that Aislin was OK. Heath didn’t move to catch her. He couldn’t as Tabitha worked her open mouth around the head of Heath’s cock.

Aislin growled again. Uly was less frustrating than Tabitha! Goddammit! She’d—

“Aislin, are you hurt?” Heath asked, clearly concerned, but he had his fingers tangling Tabitha’s hair.

“I’m fine!” Aislin barked. She pulled down Tabitha by the tits. The girl squirmed but she didn’t come off of Heath’s cock. Aislin growled again.

“Tabby, stop, I think—”

Tabitha stopped, letter of the law, her head wasn’t bobbing but her mouth was still full.

“Does that work?” Aislin snarled. “Being fake-cute like that?”

Tabitha smiled around Heath’s cock and she lifted her left hand to display a thumbs up.

“Ah!” Aislin climbed up Tabitha. She saw worry, concern, and love in Heath’s eyes. She looked down. “Oh for fuck’s sake!” She grabbed Tabitha’s head and started thrusting the girl onto Heath’s cock.

“Babe?” Heath said, on half a breath.

“Cum in her throat,” Aislin scowled. “I hope she chokes.”

Tabitha garbled something that might’ve been a “Please, don’t choke me!”

Aislin pushed harder. That’s when she saw the silhouette through the shower curtain. “Oh, fuck off!”

Nadine jumped and fell back on her butt as Aislin yanked the curtain back. Nadine had been bent over collecting laundry for the basket.

“Seriously? While we’re in the shower?” Aislin huffed.

“Nadine, are you—”

“Keep your head moving!” Aislin shoved Tabitha again. “Enjoy it, Heath. I’ll take care of Nadine.”

“I’m fine,” Nadine said, still on the floor patting down her thighs. Aislin stepped out of the shower, dripping onto Nadine’s jeans.

“Get up!” Aislin reached down with both hands to grab Nadine’s hands. Aislin shrieked.

“Sorry!” Nadine flinched away.

“Aislin?” Heath said, almost stepping away from the blowjob.

“Fuck!”

“It fell out of my pocket!” Nadine said. “I was picking everything up when you—and I’m sorry.”

“What a fucking day…” Aislin stomped over to the mirror and opened it. “You better not cum without me Heath!” Aislin glowered at herself when she closed the fogged mirror. She ripped open the box of band-aids.

Nadine had left the clothes in a basket on the floor and ran away.

* * *

Aislin, Heath, and Tabitha eventually came down for breakfast. Nadine had outdone herself, perhaps as part of an apology for the bandaid slapped across Aislin’s back of thigh. There were pancakes, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, whipped cream, and eggs—scrambled for Heath and Nadine, over-easy for Uly, over-medium for Tabitha, and over-hard for Aislin. Fresh coffee, hot tea, squeezed orange juice: Nadine was waiting for them in her black dress, half-apron, black stockings, and white hairband.

“Wait! That’s my dress!” Tabitha said. She couldn’t stop herself from smiling. It was all Aislin could do to keep Tabitha from leeching onto Heath’s side. “My hairband, too.”

“My stockings,” Uly added.

“They’re lovely,” Heath said. Aislin rolled her eyes.

“Yeah on Tabitha, my big tits pull the stomach of the dress away from my belly and make me look fat. I was going to burn it,” Tabitha said.

“You know what else’ll make you look fat?” Uly said. She had drank more than her share of the coffee and had one strawberry and a cube of melon for her breakfast. “Nadine’s cooking. Come here.”

“What? But—”

Aislin smiled prettily as Uly hopped away from the table and dragged Tabitha off. They were going to compare and contrast experiences with Heath. He was oblivious, the only reason he hadn’t started shovelling food in his face was because he was waiting to push Aislin’s chair in.

“Thank you, Heath,” Aislin said.

“I love you,” he said, leaned in and kissed her.

“You still horny at all?” Aislin asked. “Oh, yes, I love you too.”

“I think I need to fuel up,” Heath laughed, sitting himself down at Aislin’s left.

“Nadine!” Aislin said.

“Oh, what do you need me to reach?” Nadine zipped around to the farside of the table, ready to hand over the pancakes.

“Oh, just tea for me,” Aislin shook her cup. “Crawl under the tablecloth and give Heath a blowjob, won’t you?”

“Ash—” Heath’s face grew red as he rapidly chewed through a forkful of eggs and bacon he had loaded into his mouth simultaneously. It only took a second and a half to clear his mouth. Nadine was deep under the table by then.

“Relax, babe.” Aislin grabbed her boyfriend’s hand. “Just be the king.”

“Will you be my queen?” he said. He slid his ass forward in the chair as Nadine pulled down his zipper.

* * *

“I felt like I was going to be torn in half!” Tabitha was blabbing a mile a minute. Uly wore a fake smile. Heath wasn’t small but… “And once I got Aislin’s stupid tongue out of my mouth! Hell yeah!”

“You seemed to respond well when we did our girl-girl show,” Uly said.

“You just got me off,” Tabitha said. “Plus, I wasn’t angry and then happy. Oh my god! I love him so much!”

Uly nodded. Tabitha was a liability. How long was this lockdown going to last? Six weeks to flatten the curve? Twenty five more days? It shouldn’t be too hard to make sure it was Aislin who murdered Tabitha.

“I just want some alone time with Heath!” Tabitha collapsed into a happy slouch on the couch. She slipped and leaned on Uly’s shoulder. “I know you do too. I can’t be mad at you right now.”

“Heath still says ‘I love you.’ to Aislin. You don’t want to fuck things up for everyone by making him all guilty,” Uly said. “In a few days Aislin will be safely past her safe days and she’ll try to cut us out—”

“No!” Tabitha shot up, realizing.

“Relax,” Uly said, brushing Tabitha’s hair. “We just need to prove that this house is happier and more loving when we’re all taken care of.”

“How do we do that?”

“Nadine has a plan,” Uly admitted through gritted teeth. “Seems OK.”

“And you’re not going to flush it the moment you get a leg up on Heath.”

“Or legs down, I don’t need to be on top.”

“Not funny,” Tabitha scowled.

“Look, just be really nice to Aislin. Really touchy with Heath.”

“Touchy?” Tabitha’s face twisted. “Really?”

“Lots of shoulder touches, hugs, kisses, hands on as much as possible,” Uly said. “Yes really.”

“Touchy means thin-skinned and ready to take anything as an insult,” Tabitha scowled.

“Well don’t do that anymore!” Uly shook her head and growled wide-eyed. “You nearly fucked everything up doing that for the last few days.”

I did that?” Tabitha huffed in offense.

“Yes. You.” Uly said. “Go get breakfast, sit next to Heath, play with his hair. OK?”

Tabitha was running back up the stairs in a heartbeat. Uly collapsed backwards. So long as Tabitha was still floating on her just-been-fucked feeling, maybe Nadine was on to something. Then again, Uly smiled, there’d surely be an opportunity for a leg up or two.

* * *