The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 9

By Redsliver

“Why do people even do butt stuff?” Tabitha cocked her lip.

“You saw it. You saw his face.”

“I don’t think he saw us see him this time,” Tabitha said. She watched Nadine drop the bedsheets into the laundry. “Gross.”

“It’s in a basket. I’m going to dump some detergent on it and shove it in a washing machine,” Nadine rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, but…”

“Butt indeed,” Uly said. “Hurry up with the laundry. I want dinner, Nadine.”

“The wings are marinating in the fridge. Can you go preheat the oven to 375?” Nadine asked. She looked around but Tabitha and Uly had gone. She grabbed some paper towel and patted down the bare mattress. Good, the sheets and blankets had come off soon enough. Now she just had to make the bed and a salad to go with the wings.

* * *

Heath washed Aislin’s hair as she sat awkwardly on the floor of the tub. She had felt the need to take an extra strength ibuprofen. The shower lightly rained over them. There was better water pressure downstairs.

“You feeling better?” Heath felt miserable. He had left her in this state even knowing he was hurting her. He was just trying to be on the same playing field as the girls. They took more. He took more. Except he saw what he had done.

“It’s a muscle,” Aislin said. “You gotta work it out. Put in the reps.”

“We gotta find a better way to do it,” Heath said. “Or we can just use condoms for the next few days. It’s not the end of the world.”

“It’s as close as we’re going to get,” Aislin said. “Everything’s locked down. We only have each other.”

“We have each other,” Heath said. “Not just only.”

“You’re so sweet,” Aislin said. When she pulled his hand down from her hair and leaned her cheek against it, her heart fluttered. She smiled. Holy shit. She was falling in love! Yes! Yes! She was falling in love! “I love you, Heath.”

“I love you too.” he kissed her other cheek. “You ready to get out? You heard Nadine, wings!”

“Nadine…” Aislin said with a frown. “Maybe I’ll make dinner tomorrow.”

“Hopefully you can do better than Kraft Dinner and hot dogs,” he laughed.

“What the fuck? What’s that mean?”

“Like me and Tabby. That first night,” Heath said. “Aislin.”

“Sorry,” she said. “I’m just… Nadine’s the maid, right?”

“That’s the role she’s doing,” he said. “We don’t actually pay her to be a maid.”

“And Tabitha and Uly… They’re what?”

“Friends?”

“Yeah… We’ll use more lube tonight,” Aislin said.

Heath didn’t want to put Aislin’s pain on his conscience again. He frowned. “Maybe we can try the condoms again?”

Aislin kissed his hand. Dammit. Why’d he have to be so big? She couldn’t let him hate it. She’d have to give more head.

* * *

Uly hadn’t preheated the oven. Nadine felt bad having to tell Heath and Aislin they still had to wait another fifteen minutes for supper. Tabitha and Uly were already in the dining room. Nadine opened a wine bottle. She didn’t bring a glass for Uly. Heath had wanted her to stop drinking. Nadine felt her step lighten as she did what Heath had asked.

“So, I made a lime and pepper rub. There’s also some plain ones and whatever dipping sauces were in the fridge if you want something else,” Nadine carried in the bottle and tray and found she wasn’t interrupting anything. “We also have a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.”

“Thank you,” Heath said. “They smell amazing.”

“Thank you,” Nadine said. The girls followed Heath’s lead and thanked Nadine perfunctorily as well.

“Let me help you!” Aislin jumped up from her seat next to Heath and beat Nadine out of the dining room and into the kitchen. She was pacing and watching the door when Nadine came back.

“I can’t ask Uly and Tabby’s about as useful as tits on a bull,” Aislin whispered as Nadine walked around the blonde and collected the wine glasses.

“What?” Nadine asked.

“It’s about Heath,” Aislin said.

“More lube, and have him use two fingers on different hands when he’s easing you open.” Nadine tried to remember Uly’s advice on anal. Arthur had never put in the effort with her. Nadine was more of an often but vanilla kind of girl. “And work it out for much longer before he tries again.”

“Oh, thank you. That might work,” Aislin sighed. “I can’t believe what I was going to ask. I wasn’t planning on asking it, but Uly’s… I miss her drinking. I didn’t have to worry about her so much.”

“Happy to help,” Nadine said, avoiding the topic of Uly’s drinking. “Heath’s done so much for us, it’s the least I can do to keep the house happy.”

“It is…” Aislin agreed. Her mind started turning again. She was already clenching her butt in worry. There was always Tabitha. “C’mon! Food!”

* * *

Uly stretched out on the couch, watching Heath shirtlessly lifting weights. He had been wearing a tank top but the right “oohs” “aahs” and “you know what’d be hots?” had convinced him to go on display. Uly liked muscles. Most of the guys she used to salivate over for were another twenty pounds of muscle than Heath. But she wasn’t trying to fuck them right that minute. It was going to be great.

Heath had hoped that things would’ve calmed down after dinner. Uly was the only one who hadn’t been drinking and Tabitha wasn’t used to alcohol.

“But it’s not fair! You even set me up with him! I wanna turn!” Tabitha had shouted into the middle of a conversation about how everyone’s family was doing. What had even set her off? Aislin picking up Heath’s hand when she said her family was all safe and healthy?

It was fair. Heath thought. He and Aislin loved each other. You didn’t get to sleep with another girl’s boyfriend out of fairness. Only out of unfairness. Goddammit. Uly was talking again.

“You should work on your glutes,” Uly purred. “You don’t want to start skipping leg day with a bottom half like that.”

You know what wasn’t fair, Heath? I don’t know Heath, why don’t you tell me. Thank you Heath, I’d be happy to. Heath ground his teeth and kept going for another twenty reps beyond his plans. It’s unfair to keep indulging everyone. Isn’t it your own fault, Heath, that you’re preening for Uly? That you’re leaving the door open? Fire isn’t going to throw gasoline on itself.

We’re all stuck here. Nadine’s not your maid. Tabitha’s not your showgirl. Uly’s not your hypeman. Hypewoman. Hypeperson. Hypechick.

Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty.

A job isn’t done until it’s done. He thought as he finished his over-reps and put the heaviest weights back on the pyramid. He grabbed his tank top and headed upstairs.

“Mmm…” Uly said good-bye to his ass, hungrily.

Heath closed the door behind him.

Uly catapulted out of the couch and tiptoed up the stairs. He was going for a shower. He’d be upstairs. It was time to move. The basement door swung hard open and Uly had to swayback to dodge. She flailed but grabbed the railing. Tabitha thundered down ignoring Uly’s near misstep.

“I’m such an idiot!” Tabitha sobbed. “I’m so sorry!” She was kicking the couch. She needed to talk. No. She needed to get laid. Uly shut the basement door and hoped it’d keep Tabitha’s noise from interrupting.

“She OK?” Nadine asked. “I tried cheering her up but she didn’t want to do her hair or something and I didn’t want to watch Beauty and the Beast again.”

“Heath’s cracking,” Uly said. “Where’s Aislin?”

“Did I really have to tell her that butt-stuff stuff?” Nadine said.

“Do you want her to go to the hospital with a busted ass?” Uly scowled. “Aren’t we flattening the curve?”

“Wow, yeah, OK,” Nadine said. “I don’t want to see her hurt.”

“Hurt any worse,” Uly reached over and ran fingers through Nadine’s hair. “Do you like ponytails?”

“For exercise and shit,” Nadine flipped her metallic blue waves. “My face is better framed and it brings out my eyes better if—”

“If we had one of those frilly French maid hairbands...” Uly said. “Go get your apron and I’ll go find you the stuff you need.”

“Another date night?”

“We’re skipping the date and going straight to the fucking,” Uly said. “It’s time. As soon as Aislin starts floundering trying to fuck her control onto him.”

“And Tabitha?”

“I’ll take care of her as soon as you’re on your back,” Uly said. “Once we get this ball rolling, we’re going to be rolling in balls.”

“You’re not an orator,” Nadine said.

“Shut up and get your apron,” Uly said. “Oh and ditch you’re fucking bra.”

* * *

Aislin was washing her butthole for a third time. The ache from yesterday was gone. Thank god for Nadine, otherwise this wasn’t worth doing without first starving herself for three days. She rubbed the sponge up and down and nearly jumped out of her skin as Heath walked in behind her.

“Hey, still store?” he asked, with genuine worry.

“No,” Aislin said. “Getting ready for tonight.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Heath said. “I don’t want to hear you crying again.”

“I didn’t cry!” Aislin snapped. “Sorry. I mean, there were a few tears. I get those when I—” She pantomimed sucking Heath’s cock. “That’s what the runny mascara is for. Do you like it?”

“I like it before it runs,” Heath said.

“Oh,” Aislin laughed. “You get to see how much of a man you are. It’s great.”

Heath didn’t answer. He tossed his tank top and shorts at the laundry hamper and climbed into the shower. “You wanna join me?”

“No, I’ll get this ready and you can meet me in bed,” Aislin said, cheerily.

“Really, Aislin, It’s OK. We can miss a night.”

“Why should we?” Aislin said. Miss a night? He had a cock that went five times a day for two weeks straight. Because a boy with an erection could ignore three hovering sexy vultures. No scavenger was stealing Aislin’s hard won kill. She grimaced. “I’m looking forward to it.”

Heath would’ve had to have been deaf, dumb, and stupid not to catch the undercurrent in Aislin’s voice. She was doing something, probably sparing his feelings. That didn’t matter. He didn’t like hurting her. He wasn’t going to do it. He scrubbed and washed his hair with near violence. She’d listen, when it was face to face, when there wasn’t a curtain stuck between them. He just had to look her in the eye.

She smeared her butthole and then poked herself with one finger. She flinched up on her left tiptoes and straightened her right leg. There was self warming lube! Why hadn’t she specified that? The stuff warmed up with her body heat and a bit of friction. A lot of friction. She found the courage she was running from in another big dollop and twisted in two fingers.

She was looking into the mirror, the fog from Heath’s shower was beginning to obscure her twisted smile. What’d Nadine say? A finger from both hands.

She was pulling herself apart. She gasped once or twice. Her nose crinkled and she tried to pull it back into her face like Voldemort. She let out a long held breath. Pull!

“Aislin, don’t do anything that’ll really hurt,” Heath said.

“A little bit of hurt is fun,” she said, on a long breath. How big was he? Like this? She could feel how far apart her hands were, she must’ve pulled too much! Hopefully! Please! She couldn’t crack the fear of not enough. More lube. It actually wasn’t so bad now. Throw in his breath on the back of her neck? She could come to love this. She was getting hot now. She reached around and nearly touched her pussy. She caught herself and washed off her fingers quickly. Ew.

“Almost done in there?” she asked. She turned and saw him coming out of the steam. His muscles glistened. Her toes rippled in the bathmat before the sink. She watched him drip onto the floor as he grabbed a towel from the rack. Maybe she shouldn’t have stolen the bathmat? No, the floor was cold.

“Aislin, I—”

“I’m ready to go!” She skipped over and jumped into his arms. “Take me to bed!”

He leaned down and kissed her. His wet hair dripping over her face. “I’m serious, Aislin. I—”

“Now!” She lowered her voice and rippled the next words out over her baiting tone. “I need you to: Fuck. Me.”

He felt remorse at the words. He tried to feel good about it. She was suffering for him, right? But he remembered how greedy and pushy she had been the night before. He remembered her struggling with the pain and still going and not letting him stop. He had tried to ignore the masochist in her. He had tried treating her the way he felt he had been treated all quarantine. It had left him hollow.

No. Not again. Tonight, he was going to treat her the way he wanted himself to be treated.

He did carry her to the bed. He laid her out and brushed her hair from her face. He kissed her lips, her jaw, her throat. She knitted her fingers into his hair. He kissed her collarbone, her breastbone, her breasts. She reached down into the quilted comforter and pushed to roll herself over.

“No,” he said. Grabbing her thigh and holding her down as he kissed her nipples, her stomach, her thighs.

“Baby, I—”

He forced her still again. He spread open her legs. She pushed herself up on her elbows.

“I told you it’s not safe and—”

He started kissing closer to her pussy, up the folds of her lips, right above her clit.

“Oh wow! Yes please! But please don’t put your cock in!” she said. She almost hated herself for keeping a clear head. She was wet, sensitive, and ready for him.

He filled his nose with her light spicy scent and put his lips and tongue against her clit. He had given himself a job to do. He didn’t think of putting his cock in.

“Eat me!” Aislin shouted.

Heath had a moment of thought. He turned his head to the open bedroom door. Treat Aislin how he wanted to be treated. Lead by example. Aislin wasn’t the only—

“Don’t stop what you started!” Aislin pleaded. She grabbed his hair and swung her hips up to meet the face she forcibly turned towards her.

Getting slapped in the ear by Aislin’s thigh wasn’t fun. His ear rang for a few heartbeats but that wasn’t enough reason to slow down. He grabbed her ass. His fingers slid through the truckload of lubricant that ringed her asshole. It took this much? It was so dangerous.

He slid his hand up her thighs and pushed Aislin back on herself. He focused on her red sex. She tasted good. Eating pussy, feeling her flex and hearing her pant, rippled confidence down his shoulders. He was a god here and she shook in awe of him.

“Oh my god!” Aislin was whimpering quickly. Her knees were squeezing her tits together. She had a good look at her curling toes. She had long since lost her grip on Heath’s hair. She tugged up the blankets and waved side to side. He kept going. Yes! “Yes! Fuck yes!”

A cum hit her quickly. The force and spasms seemed to knock everything loose. Was her tongue always this big? This dry? She screwed up Heath’s name. He kept licking, sucking, and twisting up her flesh.

“Oh god!” Her voice split the house like Zeus’s thunderbolt. “Motherfucker! Heath, baby! I love you!”

She felt giddy as he plucked her again. She twisted, kicking her right leg off to the side. He had let go of his controlling hand (oh my god was it sexy to be contained like that!) to start slipping his fingers inside of her. Aislin squealed as his fingertips circled the top of her pussy. She came and flushed her proof all over his jaw.

Heath kept working her until she stopped slapping his shoulder with her wild leg. He eased her down, bringing her to a gentle landing. He pushed her thigh down and began kissing his way back up her. He crossed her belly, which still flinched with spasms. He loitered on her breasts, still heaving with great big lung-filling breaths. He teased her throat, which hummed with her low thankful voice. He was over her, about to kiss her lips, when her eyes flew wide.

“No!” she said, stopping him. The slap against his pectoral didn’t help either. She struggled, twisting and kicking as she tried to roll face down underneath him.

“Aislin, stop!” he said.

She didn’t. She dragged her leg across his knees until she was on her hip with both legs on his right. It was a struggle to move under him. But, she had a touch of divine inspiration. She kinked her knees to her chest and rubbed her prepared ass towards his retreating cock.

“Aislin,” Heath said, sharply, “Stop…” He brushed her hair from her face and twisted her chin so she’d see his eyes. “Please. I don’t want that fuck up again.”

“You won’t fuck up,” Aislin said. She licked her lips. “Fuck. Me.”

Those words. That cadence. None of the hurt and desperation from the night before. Heath knew it was only moments away.

“No,” he said. Eyes straight into hers.

“You have to,” Aislin countered. “Fuck. Me. C’mon. You’re not going to sleep with that.”

“You could suck me,” he suggested. “I love it here.”

He ran his hand up and down her breastbone. Aislin shook her head. Tits? A titjob from her b-cups? He’d be frustrated and thinking about the other girls in a second. He did love hers, but Aislin was the smallest two of eight. No. She needed to prove herself.

“You’re getting laid tonight,” Aislin said.

“It doesn’t seem like I am,” Heath countered.

“I’ll do whatever it takes,” Aislin said.

“No,” he shook his head. “I’m not going to hurt you. I’m not ready to get you pregnant.”

Wow. Ready? Hold your horses, Heath! Aislin narrowed her widened eyes. “Look, do this for me. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Heath said.

“If you love me, you’d listen to me,” Aislin growled.

Heath sat up on his ankles and growled in frustrated irony. He looked down at Aislin. All she did was twist herself until she was on her shoulder and knees, reaching back to seperate her asscheeks.

“If she really wants to get you laid tonight…” Uly knocked on the bedroom door jamb. They both turned to see the black girl wearing a lacy red nightgown. Too short for her, no panties either.

“What are you doing here?” Aislin frowned. “Heath, loves me.” She said defensively. “He’d never cheat on me.”

“That’s true…” Heath agreed as Uly crossed the room anyway. He just about called it. Threw up his hands and found another bedroom. Uly leaned in and brushed Aislin hair. Aislin almost realized to flinch but Uly caught her and kissed her anyway. Well… Heath could watch a moment longer.

“Of course he wouldn’t,” Uly said, breathily against Aislin’s lips. “But is it cheating if you’re here fucking the girl with him?”

* * *

Nadine couldn’t say she didn’t enjoy having Uly brush out her hair. The American girl was as fastidious as Nadine when it came to taking care of one’s beauty. She could say she’d have picked a better outfit. She dropped the tie of her apron on her hip and turned the folded and pinned white apron until it sat demurely on the lap of her black skirt.

The dress. Nadine loved a good little black dress. This one just wasn’t little enough. It was Tabitha’s, only she’d own something so frumpy. The skirt was almost down to Nadine’s knees. It had short sleeves like a t-shirt. Since Tabitha had such huge jugs, everything the dork wore was necessarily cut low. Small favors, Nadine would’ve felt guilty taking scissors to the neckline of someone else’s dress.

“Why not just the hairband?” Nadine pointed to the white plastic band on the sink. Another steal from Tabitha. At least the girl had calmed down in the basement. Nadine hoped Tabitha was used to friends borrowing clothes. This could get messy… Unless it worked.

“You’re trying to say ‘The help is here to help…’” Uly said as she braided Nadine’s hair with terrifying swiftness. “The ponytail puts it over the top. Plus…”

Uly clamped her fingers on the ends of the braid and grabbed the rope at the base of Nadine’s skull. One heavy grip, a tight pull, and the feeling of Uly’s crotch shoved up against Nadine’s ass was enough to communicate what Uly was suggesting.

“Yeah…” Nadine said, breathlessly.

“Good, now hand me the elastic and slip in the ‘Please, master… I’m just a helpless maid…’ headband on.”

Nadine handed Uly a black hair tie and slipped in the hairband. Tabitha used to wear them all the time at school. She hadn’t since Christmas break. She had come back to college trying to look more adult for Heath. The hairband was cute, if girlish. Not as cute as the blue one with the dolphins. Even girlish, Nadine admitted that’d be fun to wear. If Nadine had been wearing a bra and panties, the covering-too-much black dress, ponytail, and a hairband with daisies on it would be killing her.

Aislin was cumming again. Nadine and Uly’s knees shook in anticipation.

“The lipstick,” Uly said, pointing. “I’ll scope out the bedroom and wave you in when it’s time to play.”

“Pink? The darker one would add a bit of sex to this image,” Nadine said.

“You ever think that Heath likes innocent?”

“He chose Aislin over Tabitha,” Nadine stared mirror-Uly in the eyes.

“There’s a slutty purple in my bag,” Uly said, laughing in agreement. She stepped back and looked over Nadine. “I’ll knock on the door. That’ll be the cue.”

“It’ll be soon,” Nadine said. “If you’re so sure he’s going to turn down anal.”

“You heard her last night,” Uly said. “And saw his face this morning. He’s not going to want to go through that again.”

“And we masturbated to every moan,” Nadine sighed.

“Wishing it was us!” Uly said. “It soon will be!”

She left the washroom. Closing the door. Nadine rifled through Uly’s purse and found slutty-purple in no time. There was a clunk at the door.

Now? Shit! She hadn’t even taken the cap off of the lipstick! Her eyes were hot, she wore the uniform right, so her lips weren’t slutty-purple. It was time to go.

She turned the door handle and it caught. She pulled the door and found a chair tangled up in the handle locking her inside.

“Uly! You magnificent bitch!”

* * *

The plan had been a good one. Ease Heath off of Aislin. Show him that this was his house filled with his women. Get him over that good boyfriend hump. Nadine jumping at being Heath’s little maid girl was more than a good starting point, it was almost perfect.

But you didn’t need perfect grades to still get on the honor roll. A little bit of chaos, a little bit of improvisation, a little bit of adaptation was even better. Uly wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

“You’re gonna get laid tonight!” Aislin had insisted. Her words to use against her. That was more than enough for Uly.

Boys were such suckers for watching hot girls kiss.

“Uly, um…” Heath said.

“Uly! Hmmm!” Aislin spazzed out. All of that volleyball and running, Aislin’s ass was still no match for Uly’s ass.

“You’re getting laid tonight,” Uly said. “You want Aislin to be happy. We all know you’re happy when you’re making her happy. This house, even the ride to the airport, you did so much for us. Let us help you.”

“Uly!” Aislin said, pouting. She looked past the girl straddling her to make eye contact with Heath. Was he waiting for permission? Could she take it away? Uly grabbed Aislin’s jaw and twisted her face back in line. Aislin hadn’t kissed a girl without being drunk on a dance floor since sixth grade.

Heath watched. Uly had just walked right in and took his girlfriend. He had just let her. And what was that look on Aislin’s face? But now Aislin was making out with Uly. Go with it? She did set up that sex show with Uly and Tabby. Was this the right way to do things?

She hadn’t said no. He’d have listened if she said no. His hands shook. He made two quick fists. He squared his shoulders. He grabbed Uly by both asscheeks.

“Oh!” Uly gasped under the crack of flesh.

“I knew it!” Aislin said. “You’re not going to take no for an answer!”

What? I wasn’t! Heath rolled Uly onto her side. He wanted to look at Aislin but Uly had a fistful of blonde hair and Aislin rolled with her. He couldn’t ask her a question. They were kissing and Uly was getting to second base.

Just the nightgown. Uly was wet and open for him. Her legs laced through Aislin’s. Uly pressed her thigh into Aislin who let out a moan for how sensitive he had left her.

Heath grabbed Uly’s ass with one hand again. She bit Aislin’s lip. Uly rubbed her leg and Aislin grabbed a fistful of Uly’s nightgown. He put his other hand to Uly’s pussy. Aislin only got that wet after eating her had started to ramp up. Aislin wailed. Uly bit her lip too much.

“Aislin?”

“Oh don’t pretend,” Aislin rolled her eyes and used her hand to break her kiss with Uly. “Just get on with it. You’re not going to kick her out of bed.”

He should. Right? But she said he wasn’t. She was accepting it? The way Uly was playing Aislin, it was clear Aislin was getting a lot out of it. He couldn’t fuck Aislin. He didn’t want to hurt her. He could fuck Uly. His second ever pussy.

He refused to get caught up in what if? What if? What if? Fuck that! Be a man. This was Aislin’s solution for what she couldn’t do herself, right? She was always scheming. She just wouldn’t say “no, don’t” or “yes, do”. She wasn’t like that. It was games. She was winning. Heath wanted to be winning too.

“Ho! He’s a big guy!” Uly said, brushing Aislin’s hair.

Heath stood over Uly, lining his cock up against Uly’s sideways vagina. Another woman wanted him. Another beautiful woman desired him. He bellowed out a growl. His blood was made of lightning. He grabbed her ass and her shoulder. He slid her bodily up the blankets.

Aislin was face to tit with Uly now. Aislin had her legs clamped on Uly’s thigh. He had done it. He had fucked another woman. Heath! She had been doing everything she could to make sure that other woman wasn’t Uly. Aislin wouldn’t accept defeat. Heath wasn’t fucking Uly. Aislin and Heath were fucking Uly, as a couple! Yeah!

Uly felt relief for the feeling of fullness in her pussy. She felt she was made to be fucked and this was where she belonged. She twisted her head, saw Heath’s screwed up face, she hoped she looked that fucked up soon. She was shocked at Aislin though. The blonde had yanked up Uly’s nightgown and was now attacking her breasts. The soft skin of Aislin, the firm muscle of Heath, she was being overwhelmed.

Heath saw Aislin go for Uly’s chest and he let out a real breath. Weight flew off of his shoulders. He let go of Uly’s shoulder and brushed his girlfriend’s hair. He kept fucking, smoother, deeper, this is not something he wanted to waste.

Aislin drove her fingers towards Uly’s sex. It was a struggle to play with and suck a tit, to ride Uly’s bumping knee, and to reach for Heath’s cock. She was determined. He had to feel Aislin too. She groaned happily when she felt his fingers in her hair.

Uly grabbed the headboard and pushed herself back at Heath. It was so much, after so long, Tabitha hadn’t done for Uly what Uly had done for Tabby. Uly couldn’t help but gasp. It was a strange feeling, from her thumb to her spine to the base of her skull and down to her sex. She tried to bend her leg back to touch Heath more. She just ended up bouncing Aislin wet slit on her thigh and dueling ankles. Uly reached back and slipped her hand over Heath’s chest.

“Fucking! Yes! Oh fuck! Please fuck!” And every other moan-fuck there had ever been said was echoing out of Uly’s throat. She wanted to yell “Heath!” She wanted to show off. She tightened her pussy around his cock. He was throbbing. “Cum with me, Heath!” Except his name cracked like broken glass and she screamed.

* * *

Tabitha had cleaned up her face in the small basement sink. Unlike most of the girls she had ever met, Tabitha had always been able to have a good cry, frustrated or sad, and put herself back together in a minute. Her eyes weren’t puffy, though they were bloodshot if you looked too closely. She washed her face one extra time for good measure and tied her hair back from her face in a ponytail.

Sometimes she needed to cry. Her dad needed to hit the heavy bag. Tabitha shouted and cried. Though she tried to keep the shouting under her hat. Uly wasn’t the friend she had been at college. Uly was a bitch when it came to boys. Everyone was a bitch when it came to something. Nadine was still the bridge. There was still a path.

“Why couldn’t you have just liked me in November?” Tabby asked the mirror. “Shut up, stupid. Stop talking to yourself.”

It was late. Even with the basement door closed she still heard the fucking. Faint, almost inaudible, recreated in Tabby’s imagination like she was right there. Watching Aislin made her furiously jealous.

Nadine would open the door. Then she’d be let in. Aislin and Uly and Nadine would all have options once this lockdown was over. A few more weeks, right? Then Tabitha would stay and love him and they’d go be sluts elsewhere. She kissed herself on the thumb.

“Stop being a baby,” she said to the mirror. She took a deep breath and headed up the basement stairs.

“—with me—” The voice wasn’t Aislin’s! Tabby started running up the stairs. She was so excited. Her body had been singing every time Heath had looked at her ever since Tabby had cum on the floor with Uly behind her and Heath in her eyes. Now Nadine was bridging the gap and Uly wasn’t patient. It’d be hours, maybe first thing in the morning before Tabitha would get her—

“Fuck god! Fucking shit!” Tabitha slid to a halt on the second floor landing. That voice was Uly’s. Were they all up there? Did Tabby miss out? No! Why did she have to—

The knock-knock-knock to her left startled her. Uly and Nadine’s room. Tabitha’s heart sank when she saw the chair wedged in the door handle. Her hands shook when she put the chair down next to the door and Nadine opened it.

“Uly?” Tabitha rasped.

“For tonight,” Nadine said. “You gotta respect her approach.”

The fuck Tabitha did.

* * *

Uly felt the spurts of cum ricocheting inside her womb. She knew Aislin could see the change on Uly’s face. Uly drove her knee up harder. Distract Aislin. Make her cum, make her perform, make her mindless. Thinking bitches are frustrating bitches.

Aislin was raw. She’d cum twice with Heath and twice with Uly and now Uly was grinding Aislin’s clit into powder. Her spine racked and twisted and she clawed Uly’s shoulder. Aislin kicked Heath. He grabbed her ankle. Knowing he was there, hearing him spend and pant, was more than enough to shake up Aislin’s brain. Uly’s too rough approach worked. Aislin sputtered and gasped, cumming again.

Uly wiped her face of Aislin’s spit. Her own orgasm had started to quiet as Heath’s had spilled into her. She held Aislin as the blonde ramped down as well. Heath was slipping out of her. He crawled up, over the pair of them. Uly watched Aislin get the kiss. Heath rolled over his girlfriend’s back and hugged her.

Uly was pissed.

Everything was going according to plan. The door was kicked in. She didn’t have to spy and masturbate and listen anymore. Didn’t she deserve a kiss? Didn’t she deserve a cuddle? Wasn’t it time for Heath to throw Aislin aside and move on to the better woman? No. No. Don’t get caught up in your beating heart you stupid slut! Uly leaned forward and kissed Aislin as Aislin settled down on her side.

“Guys?” Tabitha knocked on the door. Aislin popped up. Heath buried his flaccid cock against Aislin’s ass. He slowly looked over the top of her shoulder. Uly did her best not to sigh in hateful frustration. She put on her smile, and rolled to look to the door.

“Sorry,” Nadine said, closing the door over in front of Tabitha. “No, you can talk to him in the morning. You can’t just barge in on people.”

“Uly did!” Tabitha’s voice carried through the door.

“Great.” Aislin punched Uly in the shoulder blade. Uly rolled back to meet the four eyes looking down at her. “If it was Nadine, you might’ve had excuses. Now you have to fuck Tabitha too.”

“I don’t have to fuck anyone…”

“She’s gonna break down,” Uly said.

“So what? I should head down to her room and ravish her?” Heath scoffed. “I’m not some predator.”

“No,” Aislin said. “We’ll—” she gestured specifically to herself and Heath. Uly knew she was being purposefully left out. “—join her in the shower tomorrow.”

“I think this might’ve been a mistake,” Heath said. “Look, we’re in love and I know you’re feeling inadequate because we’re being safe and you can’t do everything like you did for a few more days. That’s OK. I can wait days.” He laughed, awkwardly.

“Tabby can’t,” Aislin said. “Tomorrow morning. It’s a date.”

“Strange date,” Heath said.

“I’ve had stranger,” Uly yawned. “You’re not kicking me out of bed, right?”

“Now that you mention it—”

Aislin shut Heath up with a finger across his lips. She pointed to Uly, “Little spoon.” herself “Big spoon,” and a thumb over her shoulder to Heath. “Ladle.”

* * *