The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 8

By Redsliver

“Condoms? She asked for condoms?” Uly said.

“For the fourth time? No. She asked for condiments. We are really really REALLY out of ketchup!” Tabitha finally barked back. “Now, please, I should call Dad.”

“You don’t know what this means?” Uly asked.

“They ran out of condoms?” Tabitha said flatly.

“You’ve seen them! They haven’t been using condoms!” Uly grabbed her mouth and looked to the bedroom door. She had closed it, quintuply checked.

“Why not? Does she want to get pregnant?” Tabitha asked.

“No!” Uly cheered quietly.

“So… What then?”

“She must figure she’s getting risky,” Uly said. “And we don’t have condoms. I mean, I did. But my bag was in the car when Nadine totaled it.”

“OK, so what?”

“And lube right?” Uly chuckled. “She’s worried.”

“That she doesn’t get wet for Heath anymore?”

“No! The lubes for her butt!” Uly danced her shoulders.

“Ow…”

“It’s not so bad…” Uly smiled. “Wait, I mean, from what I know, it’s not so bad. The one or two guys I knew who were almost Heath-sized I didn’t let near my butt.”

“What? Heath’s only a little taller than most. And you dated that one fat guy… He was much bigger.”

“No, he was pretty normal,” Uly said. She leaned in and whispered to Tabitha. “I’m talking about their cocks.”

“What?” Tabitha frowned. “Right, I’ve seen porn before. Heath’s smallish. Average.”

“They don’t use average cocks in porn,” Uly said, with affected patience.

“Oh…” Tabitha said. “Oo-oh… I mean. I guess I’ve only seen porn-sized ones then.”

“How many have you seen?” Uly asked.

“Well, a couple of my older cousins when we used to go camping,”

“Oh!”

“Nothing like that. Gross! You get boys out in the woods and they’ll pee everywhere.” Tabitha crossed her arms and glared.

“Not with hardons,” Uly countered. “If you’d told me about this, I’d have had you introduce me to your family.”

“Shut up!” Tabitha rolled her eyes. “Those, Heath’s, and I gave a couple handjobs after school dances.”

“Oh… Talk dirtier for me.”

“Fuck off!” Tabitha said. “What now?”

“We make sure Nadine can’t get pregnant for the next few days. I’ve seen how strained things are with Aislin now. Plus, if she’s worried, she’d jump at controlling another safer pussy for Heath. She doesn’t want to let her claws out of him.”

“I’m free and clear for the next week or so,” Tabitha said. “When she signed me up for intramural volleyball, she got me this self-monitoring app and—”

“If it could be you,” Uly said. “Aislin won’t trust you after peeking on them last night.”

“You told me I had to!”

“Yeah, all part of the master plan.” Uly beamed. “Now call your dad.”

Tabitha snarled at Uly as the American girl left the bedroom with a conniving smile on her face.

* * *

Nadine sat on the front step. She wore a pair of pink galoshes and thick winter pants. She had a parka on her shoulders and mittens on her hands. She drummed her knees as her dad pulled up. He stopped a ways down the hill, getting out of his car and leaning back on his front bumper before calling to his daughter.

“Hey beautiful!” he waved, but didn’t have the bright smile he had the other times he had made deliveries. “How are you holding up?”

“I’m doing great,” Nadine said. “It’s a bit lonely out here.”

“Well I’m glad to hear that!” he said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, Sergeant MacTavish added some questionable goods to the run.” He thumbed back to his car.

“Oh, yeah, condoms and stuff,” Nadine nodded.

“If you’re lonely, it’s not for you, right?” Her dad tried to laugh it off. He gestured wiping sweat off of his brow.

“Or I don’t like condoms,” Nadine shrugged, telling the truth of the matter.

“Your mother’s got the same sense of humor.” He slumped his shoulders. “Men die before women. Men die before women. That’s the only thing that keeps me going.”

Even if his prayer was technically true, Nadine’s dad was much older than her mother anyways. Nadine didn’t say anything. She always felt she made jokes more like her dad than her mom. She couldn’t stand puns.

“Anyway, how are you though?” her dad, said after a moment.

“Good, how’re you? Mom?”

“She’s still a little spooked. I’m making it through this. I’m just glad I retired last year,” he said. “You’re bubbled out here for a while longer? You should have internet at least, in a few weeks.”

“Yeah, well…” Nadine shrugged. “We keep ourselves entertained.”

“I’d be going stir crazy.” Her dad looked over the solitary and lonely house. “Or, at least I’d needle your mother until she went crazy on my behalf.”

“She’s a generous woman,” Nadine nodded.

“You taking care of yourself, sweetpea? Eating right? Yoga or whatever it is you do?”

“I could be doing better,” Nadine admitted. She frowned deeply, which was hard when her dad was dropping the pet names. It wouldn’t do to let her figure go, especially since Aislin seemed to be the only girl really burning calories. “I—Do you think we could get some weights and some yoga mats and stuff?”

“Your mom mentioned the very same thing to Jennifer,” her dad said. “I just figured you’d want to ask for it before I unpacked the car. Now, be sure to wash down any packages before using them.”

“We’ve been doing so,” Nadine said. “That stuff looks heavy, you should have some help.”

“No can do, kiddo,” her dad said. “Don’t wanna cross-contaminate with the stuff in the house, you know?”

“I don’t want you to risk getting sick either,” Nadine agreed. “But I don’t want you hurting your back or driving back home in pain without—”

“Not much of an option,” her dad interrupted. “I’ll just slide everything out the backseat and trunk. You’ll get Heath to carry it in, right honeybutt?”

“Yes,” Nadine nodded, smiling. “Don’t hurt yourself.”

She watched her father unload several boxes onto the frosty brown lawn. Nothing was that big, except for the pyramid rack of barbells. Nadine still worried. They said their goodbyes and he honked twice as he turned the car around and drove off.

* * *

“I guess downstairs,” Nadine suggested. “There’s some aerobics tapes with the VCR and all. We’ll probably use them downstairs.”

Heath was now the pack mule. Nadine, the help, was having him grab all of the stuff her dad had dropped off. Aislin, Uly, and Tabitha had chipped in, picking through the stuff to grab whatever was important to them and run it off to wherever it was they went. Nadine at least stayed around to supervise. Sure, Heath could take the heaviest thing, but there was nothing stopping a girl from taking in the DVD player.

He stopped at the top of the stairs. It was awkward enough carrying all the barbells on their stand. He wasn’t going to risk a tumble. He unloaded the rack, and made four trips, up and down. Uly waved from the couch where she was sprawled out watching Robin Hood. At least she wasn’t guzzling wine.

“That’s everything,” Nadine said. “Now, I don’t know how to work that old TV. Do you think you could hook up the DVD player? Please?”

“Uly’s using the TV, I’ll do it later,” Heath said.

“Perfect! Thank you!” Nadine smiled and headed off towards the kitchen. Heath frowned.

* * *

Aislin frowned at the carton of Durex that had been delivered. It would only be a handful of days before she could ditch them. She slumped her head. What if sex with a condom wasn’t enough to keep her control of Heath? There had to be more to do.

She had to be proactive. She headed out of the bedroom and started down the stairs. Tabitha was laying on her bed, reading a paperback. Aislin didn’t see Heath so she rushed down to the main floor.

“Hey, exercise stuff is all downstairs,” Heath said.

“Oh, that sounds fun!” Aislin said. “Let’s go get sweaty!”

“I think I’m going to take a quick nap and—”

“Don’t be boring! Come on! Please!” Aislin puppy-dog-eyed Heath and fluttered her lashes. “It’ll be fun.”

“Uly’s down there and—”

“When’s the last time you did anything strenuous?” Aislin said. She saw him blush a little and smirk. She spoke quickly to prevent him from saying it. “Doesn’t count! I’ll take you to bed when we’re done. I just wanna make sure you’re really tired for your nap.”

There was pure sex in her statement. It wasn’t in Heath to resist. He followed Aislin downstairs.

“Hey!” Uly waved her hand from the couch.

“You wanna fuck off?” Aislin asked. “Me and Heath are going to get physical.”

“Heath and I,” Uly said.

“Don’t be like that,” Heath said to Aislin.

“Then she can learn proper grammar,” Uly said, assuming Heath was talking to her.

“Ugh,” Heath said, exasperated. “Look, what are we doing?”

“I’ve seen you fuck before,” Uly said.

“That’s true,” Aislin said. “Enjoy your show.”

“Thanks,” Uly said. “It’s one of my favorites. I used to have a crush on Robin. He’s a fox. I was a weird kid. So glad I didn’t grow up to be a furry.”

Aislin was ignoring Uly. Instead, she grabbed a yoga mat from the shelf under the staircase where Heath had stashed them. She rolled it out on the floor right in front of him. She squatted down, tying her hair back from her face.

“Aislin?” Heath said. “Do we need a yoga video or do you know the poses and stuff—Oh… OK.”

Aislin unzipped and unbuttoned Heath’s pants. He leaned his head back. She snaked his cock into her left hand. He frowned, if only to keep the smile off of his face. No, that was wrong. It was still awesome. He forced the smirk. He felt Aislin’s hot breath slide down his glans. He knew her shiny wet lips were opening. He grabbed her hair, with both hands.

“Heath?” Aislin looked up wide eyed. She was shocked when he dragged her head fully onto his cock. Her shoulders shook as she grabbed his knees and tried to get her back muscles to match the staccato of her bobbing neck. What had gotten into Heath? Shit! Was he looking at Uly? Had Aislin let herself become just a fleshlight now?

No.

She looked up through her messy bangs and saw Heath laser focused on her. She swallowed around the head of his cock. She managed to keep her reflexes at bay as he invaded her mouth. This was hot. This she could do.

Heath watched her adapt under his furious action on her head. Her tongue stabilized and managed to poked and slide under the middle of his cock. Her wide eyes narrowed and the curves of her stretched lips tried to curl into a smile. She took her left hand from his leg and cupped his balls.

Uly watched in surprise and shock. This was Heath taking a blowjob from Aislin in front of another girl. She had only ever heard Heath take when she listened up the stairs to the bed. All of the sex that happened in the house and been Aislin performing. Marking territory. The scent of Aislin’s leaking pussy had been scattered across the house like she-wolf piss.

Aislin did her best. Heath never quite left her throat. At first it was easier, not having to swallow and gulp all of the time. Now she struggled as her throat muscles all but seized from overwork. She dragged her nails down his thigh. S.O.S. in scratches. He tightened his grip in her hair.

Her spit flooded mouth leaked down his shaft and over her chin. Heath felt godly. He loosened his pinky and ring fingers from her hair and started stroking the side of her head. He felt good.

Aislin twisted her head, but Heath pulled her back into orientation. She tried to use his balls to set the pace. When Heath couldn’t swing his hips like he wanted, Aislin felt him pull her hair faster. Her muscles quaked from her shoulders to her toes. Her shorts were getting sticky with her pussy.

She wouldn’t stop! Heath tried again and again to move her the way he wanted. She’d do it for three or four strokes and then try her own shit again. Uly had stripped off her clothes. She was watching, making use of him with her fingers in her pussy and tight grip on her tit.

There was no complaint, only babbling praise of the feel of Aislin’s throat and tongue. This was amazing. Uly’s eyes on him, being the center of sexual attention, it was great. He tried to quash the feeling. He tried to let it go. He felt like he was being used.

He would’ve killed to have been used by Aislin or by Uly, weeks ago. By Nadine… By Tabitha? He liked making them happy. He was excited to drive them home when things got scary. He was the white knight, riding into rescue the princesses. He didn’t expect a kiss, or as much as Aislin had eagerly given him. But now that he had it, didn’t he deserve it? He was still making her happy, still taking care of her, still giving.

“Oh my god,” Uly moaned. “Holy crap that’s hot!”

Giving was all good. The blowjob was incredible. The problem wasn’t in him giving. That he approved of. The problem was that he couldn’t give without having more dragged out of him. He gave his love to Aislin and she paraded him around the house. He saw it now, being her bludgeon over the other girls. And he loved her. And she loved him. She had said. He hoped. He had said. He loved her. He hoped.

Be happy with the girl you love! He told himself. He was. Even locked away in the middle of nowhere. Even with the strange games of the house. He was happy. He was just frustrated. He was used. Why couldn’t he stay happy being used?

He knew what had changed. Nadine. It was her first. She had taken too much. She had tried to apologize, to make it better. She had taken from her father and given to Heath. She had taken on the mantle of maidservant. Yet, even now it felt like she was getting what she wanted out of it. He was rewarded with lasagna and strawberry shortcake. Aislin’s lasagna. Aislin’s strawberry shortcake.

What was his was Aislins. He liked that. He provided the ride, the room, the help, the orgasms. She wanted for nothing. Except she wanted more.

“I feel like such an asshole!” he shouted, turning pale. Realizing he had said that out loud.

“She needs an asshole. Pull her hair harder. Fuck her ugly mouth!” Uly demanded.

Heath flicked his eyes to the girl on the couch. When she had performed for him… Was that about her as well? Did that matter? Why wasn’t it enough to be surrounded by beauty and free to take part?

Aislin might’ve been trying to question or demand or whatever but all she said were eruptions of spittle and wordless gargles.

“Uly give me the couch,” Heath said. Uly scampered away. Good. Say it. Take it.

“Aislin!” he shouted, stopping the forced momentum on her head. She kept bobbing, unable, incapable of stopping. He smirked. “Get your ass over there. It’s mine. Mine!”

He yanked her off of his cock. Her blue eyes were red and bloodshot. Too much red and purple color left her face. He squatted down, grabbed her beneath her armpits and took her to her feet.

“Heath…” she panted. She squealed as he marched her across the room and pushed her down onto the cushions.

“Aislin,” he said. “I’m going to make love to you.”

He kissed her and she grabbed his face. He climbed his right leg over her and reached for the waistband of her shorts. She grabbed his wrists. She had to bite his lip to slow him down.

“What?” he asked.

“No.” She shook her head.

He stopped. He couldn’t go on. He didn’t think he should ask, just respect. His mom had expectations of him with girls. With women. He tried to flush away his childish “Me! Me! Me!” frustration he had fed during the blowjob. He still couldn’t push it down all of the way.

“Why?” he asked.

“Not—Look, let me finish the blowjob,” she evaded his question. She slithered out to the corner of the couch. She pulled up her shorts and threw away Uly’s that she’d found under her butt.

“The blowjob was hot to watch.” Uly licked her lips. “But let me see you fuck her!”

“Uly…” Aislin looked over her shoulder at the girl who rested on the old box tv. Uly wasn’t fucking herself anymore. She was just smirking, watching.

“Babe, I love you,” Heath said. “I need you.”

He put all of his honesty into need.

“I’m yours,” Aislin said. “I love you too.”

He kissed her again and she slithered away. He stopped. He felt ashamed. She had said no.

“Boo!”

“Let me suck you,” Aislin said.

“No. I think—I think I’m making a fool of myself.”

He looked at Uly. Aislin’s face burned red until she could stomp down her jealousy. Instead, she slipped around and grabbed his cock.

“Aislin?” Heath said, surprised.

She answered by licking his cock. She took the head into her mouth. Her throat ached but her tongue was limber and she was better able to give him the head she had promised him. Plus, maybe he’d grab her hair again.

Instead, he just looked at the back of her head. He moaned, he couldn’t help how good it felt. Even with his “No.” a second ago. A “No.” she ignored. He had no interest in saying it again. It felt so good. But it wasn’t what he asked for. It wasn’t his choice.

He took her neck in his right hand and chased his left down to her ass again. He slid his hand under her waistband and ran his fingers down the crack of her ass to her wet pussy. She shivered under his touch and he slipped two fingers into her.

Uly bit her lip. She watched the fuck with unstated permission. It wasn’t even voyeuristic anymore. She had earned her place so close. Earned her place by the sounds of Tabitha’s whimperings. Uly wasn’t masturbating anymore. She hated the half-measure. Say “No.” again Aislin. That’s all Uly needed to call Nadine and—

Uly smirked. If she yelled to Nadine, that could interrupt the flow. It’s not like she could text the girl, there was no cell service down here.

Heath cracked an eye as Uly tried to suppress the sound of her supervillainous laugh. Great… Great. Yeah, Aislin. Great!

He had managed to flush most of his misgivings. He was getting great head. His girl was giving her love to him and all he had to do was lay back and take it. That wasn’t all he did. He reached over; she was so wet. She dripped for him. Her mouth was amazing. He loved her place on her knees, he loved her supplication, he loved her smug little smirk around his cock. As best she could anyways. It was all in her eyes.

But her pussy was so good! He wanted that feeling. He wanted to show her like he had been showing her by the stairs. He thrust his hips into her mouth, he didn’t have the same leverage, she didn’t succumb in quite the same ways. He grabbed her and pulled her off of his cock.

“What?” she asked, eyes wet with the beginnings of tears and her cheeks and chin slathered with run saliva. He dragged her to his mouth and kissed her. “Baby.” She gasped as he eased up. He hand a fistful of her hair, he grabbed her hip and twisted her sharply onto her back.

She had screamed. Aislin felt it was a pretty good scream. One of her best. Loud like the blood pumping in her throat. He was on top of her, yanking away the last of her clothes. She had a thought. Crap.

“Stop!” She panted. As loud as she could manage. Uly almost didn’t hear it. But that girl was dancing foot to foot as Heath stopped.

“I want you so bad,” he pleaded. No, he was just telling her. She had expected him to plead, but—

“I’ll get, uh... Condoms. They’ve brought condoms! We’ve been so risky.” Aislin said. Heath eased up, leaning back on his ankles.

“We’re not already too late?” he said. His cock seemed even more eager with his words.

“No! I—We’re—”

“She won’t feel like her with a condom in the way,” Uly sowed her seed.

Aislin flicked her head to the side and glowered at her.

“You don’t have to watch!”

Heath dragged Aislin’s face back up to him.

“We’ll do it right…” he said, but without the enthusiasm he had been pressing upon her.

“It really does kinda suck,” Aislin said. “Let me blow you. Let me make it good for you.”

“You’d do that for me,” Heath said, with a smile. “What about you?”

“You can reach,” Aislin said. “You’re great with your hands.”

She made sure to meet his eyes and lead his gaze down her belly. She scrambled out from under him. She twisted around and slunk back down the cushions, until her nose was at his balls.

“Fuck me,” she begged, edging him off the couch and letting her hair fall with her neck limply off the edge of the sofa.

“Uh,” Heath said. He grabbed her with one hand, cupping her neck and easing his cock into her mouth. The tongue, now on the top of his cock was novel, was exciting. He reached for the back of the couch. He was going to really fuck her. He just needed to let out some animal.

Aislin reached up and grabbed his balancing hand with both of hers. She directed his fingers to her pussy. The Trump grip sent her shivering but he was bent more awkwardly, she had control, despite being bent and twisted under him. He humped but he didn’t really fuck her.

“Yeah.” He grunted, trying to shovel more coal in his fire. He was excited. He was hard. He was aroused by her. This was awesome. He wanted more.

That was it! They could want more. He’d give and they’d take more. Why couldn’t he take more? Why couldn’t he be selfish? He grinned and pulled his hand from her pussy. He was going to grab the back of the couch again. She pulled him back to her.

He could break her grip. She was pinned and awkward and weaker anyways. She wanted. She took. He wanted. He gave.

Aislin spasmed and kicked as his hand returned to her pussy. “Watch me now, bitch!” she shouted psychically at Uly. Her leg kinked and she gripped the sofa armrest like a vice.

Uly saw her opportunity in the way Heath had adjusted himself. Aislin kept taking the stimulus. Unseen, Aislin couldn’t see more than Heath’s buttcrack if she dared to open her eyes. Heath was watching Aislin’s body grow pinker and flex as she chased an orgasm. If Uly left her, Aislin would cum, Heath would be free to grab the couch, and she’d miss her window.

If she could fuck Tabitha with feelings of friendship, Uly could fuck Aislin with feelings of envy.

Heath was shocked when Uly climbed onto Aislin’s right knee. The blonde was more panicked. She was probably cumming, but the twists of her body and the shout from her lungs were suppressed by the bodies atop her and the appendages within her.

“What are you doing?” Heath panted.

“Freeing your hands up,” Uly said. She reached her hands down and slid them up Aislin’s thighs. “Really fuck her.”

“What?” Heath’s brain was filled with sexual cotton. There wasn’t much that made it to the surface beyond caveman lizard-brain instinct. Uly’s left thumb squeezed between his index and middle finger, snaking its way inside Aislin.

There wasn’t a word of complaint or denial. There couldn’t be. Heath pulled his hand up. Uly moved her second hand in. Aislin thrashed as Uly worked her inside and out. Heath almost got to reach for the sofa back. Uly darted her neck forward and took his fingers into her mouth.

The sofa rocked. Heath slipped his cock in and out of Aislin’s throat. Spittle drenched him, running down his thighs, over Aislin’s eyelashes, riding down her hair.

Uly overplayed the moan of delight when Heath dragged his wet fingers from her mouth. Aislin was squeezing Uly’s thumb. Aislin was spasming again. There was her third one. The way she was kicking, she was getting sensitive, overused. Uly pushed harder.

Heath stared into Uly’s brown eyes. She was gorgeous. Had he ever been this close to her? He wanted to kiss her. He felt Aislin’s tongue. No. He loved his girlfriend. He couldn’t kiss another woman. He needed to cum though. He needed to clear his thoughts. He needed leverage. Physical leverage, torque, and power. He just needed to finish.

Uly gasped. She was rubbing herself on Aislin’s knee. The kicking and twisting was foreplay. Uly needed a fuck. Heath didn’t grab the couch. He grabbed the back of her neck.

The strength in his hand, the strength of men, always shocked Uly a little bit. She had done her best holding down and working Tabitha, but she couldn’t compare to this. Uly felt the threat of orgasm. Yes, she had masturbated, yes she was working herself off on Aislin, but she always needed more.

She witnessed Heath’s face twist and contort in pleasure. Her own brain played monkey-see, monkey-do. Her stomach muscles rippled and her curling toes slipped on the couch cushion.

Heath bellowed. Aislin swallowed, but the cockhead was already lodged in her throat. Heath’s pleasure went down her gullet and there was not a hint of resistance to the invasion.

Heath gasped and panted. Uly’s fingers seized. Aislin managed a greedy inhale through her nose. She couldn’t believe how air-starved she had been, not choking but not breathing as much as she needed.

The trio slowly collapsed. Uly first. She slid out of Heath’s grasp, down Aislin’s calf until Uly sat awkwardly on the floor. Heath second. He finally got a hold of the back of the sofa. He used the leverage to inch himself out of Aislin’s throat and ease backwards. He sat on the far arm of the sofa. Aislin gasped. She was a fish yanked from the ocean and left of the wharf. She moaned, in happy agony, touching her pussy and yanking her hand away.

“Shit,” Uly said. “That was…”

“Aislin? Are you OK?” Heath ignored her.

Aislin wiped her face. Tears and spit came away from her eyes but she wasn’t quite confident to open them yet.

“Carry me to a shower?” she begged. “Now.”

Giddy and flooded with post-coital brain chemicals, Heath eagerly lifted Aislin up and into his arms. He walked absently around Uly.

But he couldn’t get one thought out of his head.

“Would it have killed Aislin to say ‘Please’?”

* * *

“It’s not fair you stupid slut!” Tabitha shouted in Uly’s face. Nadine grabbed the yelling girl by the head and covered her mouth. Tabitha shook off Nadine, but though red-faced, was quiet now.

“How do you think Heath’s going to feel if we’re fighting like this?” Nadine said.

“Hurt and betrayed,” Tabitha glared at Uly. “Cheated.”

“No!” Nadine stepped straight in front of Tabitha. “Guilty, remorseful, he’s going to retreat into Aislin and we’re going to be stuck here.”

“Playing happy little maid,” Uly said.

“You’re not off the hook Uly.” Nadine turned around. “You had a plan. We agreed to help you with that plan.”

“No plan survives first contact with the enemy,” Uly rolled her eyes. “The goal is the goal. I had to act and any direction I moved but forward would’ve given him the distraction he needed to stop me. Besides, it’s not like I got satisfied.”

“I agreed to get Nadine laid,” Tabitha huffed. “Not you.”

“Don’t pretend this isn’t selfish for you too, Tabby,” Uly growled.

“Cool it. There’s a few floors and a running shower between us and them, but that’s not soundproof,” Nadine said. “We’re all in this for ourselves.”

“Goddammit,” Tabitha said. “Why can’t he just love me? If he had balls, we’d have been fucking since November.”

“If he had balls you would’ve been turned off in October,” Uly said. “He needed experience. We’re going to end up thanking Aislin when we get laid.”

“If.” Tabitha said, slumping in defeat.

“When,” Uly countered. “I wouldn’t be in this for an if. If I can’t get laid. I might as well get drunk.”

“He told you not to drink!” Tabitha snapped.

“That was days ago,” Uly said.

“Cool it, Tabby,” Nadine said. “Anger’s not going to help anything.”

“Like you’re one to talk, Car Crash,” Tabitha grumped.

“I am,” Nadine said. “Do you wanna be a fuckup like me?”

“No, I can’t cook and I don’t want to clean and do laundry,” Tabitha said. “I don’t know how you have a smile on your face.”

“Because he lights up and says ‘thank you’,” Nadine answered honestly. “I always figured I’d be a career woman. I think I was lied to. A lot. The housewife thing is attractive.”

“God, ambitiousless cunt…” Uly rolled her eyes at Nadine. “So, we need our next play.”

“You can’t be our next play,” Tabitha sneered.

“You’re right,” she nodded. “We gotta get Aislin to fuck him with a condom.”

“Why would that help?”

Nadine and Uly looked impatiently at Tabitha. She folded her arms over her tits and crinkled her nose in disgust. “Shut up.”

Aislin’s scream shook the house.

* * *

“We don’t have to… It sucks, doesn’t it?” Aislin frowned underneath Heath. His sheathed cock felt almost numb and sterile inside of her. She bit her lip.

“Making love to my girlfriend doesn’t suck,” Heath countered. He brushed her hair and tried a half dozen more thrusts.

“It’s not the 10 out of 10 we’ve gotten used to,” Aislin sighed.

“It’s, uh, it’s a really a 9 out of 10,” Heath said. “Being in bed, in love, with you.”

“OK, but real sex is a 40 out of 10.” Aislin pushed to get Heath to agree.

“Yeah, this’s not a 40 out of 10,” he said.

“Take it off…” Aislin said. She then reached down and pushed him out of her. They were still both soaked from the shower. Their bedspread was doing its best as a towel. “Get rid of this!”

The condom came off with a snapping-tug. It flew limply onto the floor to her left.

“Aren’t you worried you’ll get… We’re 18. We’re not really ready,”

“Not at all,” Aislin agreed. She neglected to point out she was technically 19. “Roll me over.”

“Doggystyle doesn’t mean gravity’s going to draw it all out,” Heath said.

“There wasn’t just condoms in the box,” Aislin said. “Fuck me in the ass.”

“Yeah?” Heath said. He greedily rolled her over. She kicked and flailed around his knees to get into a fuckable position. “This is, um… This is clean?”

“It makes a mess,” Aislin said. She smiled down into the pillow. And Nadine would do the cleaning. Oh my god! She’d never been so turned on by anal before! This was going to be fun. With enough lube. With enough lube. “Grab the—” She turned her head and saw Heath have bent over the side of the bed digging through the reusable supermarket bag.

“Fair you stupid slut!” They both looked at the open bedroom door as Tabitha’s voice carried up from the basement.

“Oh god…” Heath said. “I don’t wanna go down and play mediator.”

“Then don’t,” Aislin smiled. She had her cheek resting on her crossed arms. Her hair tangled and dripped across her face. “They’re big girls.”

“Yeah, they are,” Heath said. He still waited hanging there.

“I’m surprised there haven’t been more fights,” Aislin said.

“What do they have to fight over?” Heath asked. “It’s not just to handle the boredom, is it?”

“Maybe they just want Daddy’s attention?” Aislin suggested.

“Me?” Heath said. “Yeah they do want that.”

“Let the girls get it out of their system,” Aislin said. “It’s time for you to get into mine.”

“OK,” Heath said. He spun the top off of the tub and set it down between Aislin’s thighs. Her ass and legs were incredible. He reached up and pulled them apart. Her pussy parted, still slick from her own dampness. He reached into her and pulled her scent, rubbing it around her asshole. she kicked and giggled.

“I’m sorry. A little ticklish,” she said. “Start with one finger? Oh! Shit’s it’s a little cold.”

He ran a dollop around the sphincter. She twisted and puckered and tried to let him. She wasn’t practiced at it. It was a struggle. Heath tried his best not to get frustrated and impatient. She was offering, thank her for it, respect her for it. You didn’t have to take what was freely given.

He used two fingers. She hissed, hemmed, and hawed. She rolled and her butt bounced. She tried but she wasn’t particularly receptive. All the while, he stroked his own cock, covering it in grease.

“Are you ready?” Heath asked.

“Of course,” she panted a transparent lie. “Give it to me, baby.”

“Tell me if it hurts,” he said. He aimed himself into her asshole. He couldn’t get in like her pussy. She didn’t part and welcome him. There was a struggle. She tried to pull him, but that just clenched her ass more tightly. “Aislin…”

“I’m trying…” she said. He was being too nice. Every previous boyfriend had let her take the pain to get started. “I—” She closed her eyes. If pulling didn’t help. Her face twisted in a fearful grimace and she pushed. Her scream was explosive. She grabbed her pillow and arched her back. He just stood there, half in her asshole. If he wasn’t holding her by the hip, she would’ve yanked herself off of him.

“Not enough lube?” he asked, fearfully.

“No, it went faster than expected,” Aislin said, fronting a smile. “Fuck me baby.”

“Aislin…”

“Fuck. Me.” She rasped.

“Are you alright?” he worried.

“Fuck.” She took a deep breath. “Me.”

“As you wish,” he said, with half a smile. He adjusted his grip on her hip and on her shoulder. She let out another wail as he exited and reentered her.

“You’re doing great!” she growled through clenched teeth.

It did feel amazing. Her ass was tight and bumpy in a good way. She kept tightening as she kneed the mattress. He went slowly. He was frustrated. He needed to ramp up the intensity to cum. She was noisy. This definitely wasn’t going right.

“Fuck. Me.” She countered another attempt to worry about her. She had to power through this. What else was she going to do? She had considered using Nadine as a spare pussy but that was before her phone had shut down access to her sex. It was one thing to take from Nadine, it was a different animal to tag herself out.

“Fuck.” She wasn’t certain he had said anything more. “Me.” He kept plugging away steadily in and out of her ass. “Fuck.” She tried to push back but she was getting used. “Me.” It wasn’t her worst experience with anal. “Fuck.” They were using lube, right? “Me.”

Heath just stared down at the back of her blonde head as she grunted. The pillow muffled most of her voice. She really wasn’t up for this. But she did feel amazing. What would Aislin do? What would Uly do? Tabitha? Nadine?

He hardened his jaw and, on the next stroke, really slammed into Aislin. She bellowed his name and he felt the tingle and excitement of his power over her. She might’ve said “Fuck. Me.” Again. He might’ve wanted to hear it more than she tried to say it. He listened.

Her body flinched and her knees turned to jelly. She just took the fucking. She wailed and moaned. He sweated and grunted. Her ass was amazing to look at and better to be inside. He used every muscle from his toes to his fingertips to power through.

She actually got looser. She had to relax because her muscles rebelled and gave out. She wasn’t loose. She was still warm, grippy, and pressing in on his hard cock. She just wasn’t trying to guillotine him with her asshole.

The wet sloshy squelch of lubricant and the delightful slap of his hipbones on her asscheeks echoed in the room. She panted more than screamed now. She groaned more than repeated “Fuck. Me.”

Heath bent down and nosed away the hair on her neck so he could kiss her skin. He was bent and twisted fucking with long and fast strokes. Aislin was being split in half. Heath was too big for anal! She ground her teeth. She had tried rubbing her clit on the bedspread and that helped. The battering ram of his cock pressed her asshole wall through to her g-spot. The pain was like a discordant guitar riff in the middle of a pleasurable song. They had used lube! Why was he so big!

“Aislin! Your ass… Oh my god… Shit…” He pressed her nose down on the vertebrae of her neck and sprayed his cum inside her. He panted and reached around under her belly. He pulled her up on her hip and snuggled in beside her. His cock and the mess slid from her ass.

“Aislin?” He said as she squirmed in his arms.

“Heath…” She tried to sound sleepy and happy but her voice still rasped.

“We had better clean up,” Heath frowned.

“Carry me to the shower…” she pleaded.

Again? He smiled this time. He sleepily carried his girlfriend from the bed and joined her in the tub.

* * *