The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 7

By Redsliver

Heath couldn’t tell how long he had lain there. It had been dark when the date had started and it still was. Sleep had evaded him. He had spent the night watching Aislin. Watching his girlfriend sleep. The washover of sex, the sleep need had flickered for maybe a few minutes, but Aislin was down and he wasn’t.

A couple hours, at least. Another erection. She was beautiful and the moonlight from the window shining on her skin. He thought about kissing her awake like Prince Charming to Sleeping Beauty. Or just getting on top of her like Rapey on Snow White. Or Doc, as he’d been known since finishing med school.

In the end, he got out of bed.

He stepped out of the bedroom. He looked back, it would’ve been easy enough to grab a pair of boxers or jeans. He didn’t want to. He kinda hoped everyone was asleep. He kinda hoped someone would see him. His imagination was only running good scenarios for him walking fully erect up on Uly.

The girls’ rooms had their doors closed. He let out a sigh of relief as he walked downstairs. He stopped at the music room. Nadine had cleaned everything up. He frowned, Aislin’s underwear were probably taken to the laundry. He shook his head. If he wanted Aislin’s dirty panties, he could ask for them.

He walked a bit taller to the kitchen.

There was a clock on the stove: quarter after four in the morning. Dinner, the fuck show, the rushjob in bed. He wondered if he had dozed off at all watching Aislin sleep. He figured he must’ve but it hadn’t felt like it. He opened the fridge door and was bathed in the soft light.

“Oh, hello there Breakfast Sausage!”

He jumped at Uly’s hello. He slammed the door to the fridge closed and twisted to see Uly wearing her yellow sweater again. Nothing else.

“Hey… Eggs?” he said, twitching, half-covering himself, half-showing-off.

“Wow! I’m just Eggs to you? No, please,” Uly laughed. “I’d rather be treated like meat.”

“Good to know,” Heath smiled.

“You gonna just stand naked in the kitchen, or are we going to get the snacks we’ve been craving?”

“Right,” Heath nodded. He took a deep breath. He opened the fridge, spot-lighting his nakedness. He did his best not to falter. He grabbed a pair of yogurts and tossed one to Uly.

“Shit!” She turned and giggled as she chased after the catch she shouldn’t have dodged.

“Here.” He handed her a spoon as she stood back up. She grabbed his wrist and marched him to the dining room. His flinched as his eyes adjusted to the overhead light. She pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.

He worried for a second, putting his naked ass in his Aunt’s dining room chair. Except, he hadn’t worried about it when he had fucked Aislin everywhere. In for a penny, in for a pound.

“Blueberry!” Uly said, happily.

“Are you OK?” Heath asked. “I mean, I’m not being gentlemanly. I could’ve stopped earlier.”

“Why?” Uly asked with the spoon still in her mouth. She slid it out and swallowed. “You didn’t like it?”

“Well, liked it is the wrong word,” he said, and scratched his hair. “Don’t worry, it was hot as hell and I never thought I’d, uh…”

“Go to a live sex show?”

“See you naked,” he said.

“I can take my clothes off now,” Uly said. “Just say the words and I’m yours.”

He looked at her. She wasn’t only offering a titty show. He slumped, looking up at the ceiling. Aislin was upstairs. Aislin was his girlfriend. A guy didn’t fuck around on a girl he loves.

“It was so hot watching you finally take control of that girl,” Uly said. “Cavemanning her little ass up the stairs.”

“She’s got a great ass,” Heath said.

“Ish. I mean, I’ve got a killer ass. But Nadine! Oh my god, there’s a girl who needs a good pounding,” she said. “Maybe you’ll finally forgive her.”

“If I forgive her she might stop cooking me bacon,” Heath said, mostly to avoid the thought of forgiving Nadine. He had forgiven her, but by keeping it to himself, he’d let angry embers grow hot at times. He hated that her dad was paying her debt for his car. He kept feeling like she should pay him back. The waitress and maid routine let him pretend it was on her. Plus, he liked having her at his beck and call.

“You pound that ass and she’ll be your infinite-bacon-machine,” Uly said.

“I really wish we had guys for you girls,” Heath said. “I can only imagine how lonely I’d be without Aislin.”

“Not very,” Uly said. “Stud like you, should have a whole stable of Aislins. Oh wait, you do.”

“What? You’re a horse?”

“A wild filly.” Uly put down her spoon and leaned over the corner of the table. She drilled her eyes deep into Heath’s. “Break me.”

“Huh,” is what he said trying to avoid swallowing his spoon.

“Enjoy your yogurt,” Uly stood up. “Think about Nadine.”

“I’m thinking about Aislin.”

“Think about both. You never wanted a threesome?” Uly waved from the door by the stairs. Heath was not getting to sleep. Aislin was in for a lewd awakening.

* * *

Tabitha moaned as she slipped out of bed. Again? Fuck why couldn’t they close the door?

“Oh fuck! Heath!” Aislin was screeching out. Her voice hoarse and probably stinking of morning breath. Tabitha hoped Aislin choked on that pillow she was gargling.

Tabitha slipped out of bed and intended to slam the door shut. Closing it over, they had told her to do no more than close her door over. In case she heard Heath going by. They had to be ready to act. Tabitha was not ready. She kicked her heel into the door, but Uly and Nadine blocked it. “Good, you’re up!”

“How could anyone sleep through that?” Tabitha whipped an angry hand towards the staircase.

“Uly did her part,” Nadine said. “I think it would be better if you take this one.”

“What?” Tabitha said. “I don’t know—”

“It’s easy,” Uly said. “Spit on your fingers, stick your hand down your pants, and be sure to project when you moan.”

“What?” Tabitha said. “Once was enough!”

“Did you go too hard? Are you too sensitive down there?” Nadine said, worryingly. “I can do it, but…”

“Trail of bed crumbs for you, noisy in your face sexuality for us stage-sluts.” Uly had her arm thrown to her side when she tried to wrap in around Tabitha’s shoulders.

“You want me to go up and masturbate?” Tabitha huffed. “Why do I have to be a whore?”

“Do you want Aislin to be the only one saying—” Uly added her hand to Nadine’s gesture up the stairway.

“Fuck my little pussy!” The girl in question bellowed out as if on cue.

“No, I don’t want her saying it at all,” Tabitha said. “He’s supposed to be kind.”

“Would a kind person ditch the girl they think they love?” Nadine asked.

“He loves her!” Tabitha defended Heath. “He really does!”

Uly and Nadine shared glances.

“Heath’s got a lot of love in him,” Uly hedged.

“If she keeps pushing him around, she’s going to break the fuck out of his heart,” Nadine warned.

“So, what? We break his heart first?” Tabitha pouted.

“No, we make sure he’s the pusher and not the pushee,” Uly said. “I can’t wait to get my hair pulled.”

“I’m not going up there to get you laid!”

“I fingered you so he’d feel about you the way you felt about him,” Uly said.

“He doesn’t love me,” Tabitha said. Her shoulders slumped.

“Not yet,” Uly said. “But he is totally hot for you.”

“If he—I’m going to run away…” Tabitha frowned.

“Not until he makes eye contact,” Uly coached.

Nadine grabbed Uly’s arm. “I think she’s got this.”

“What if I—What if he wants me to join in—What if he sees me!” She ran her follow up question into her threesome question like an 18-wheeler into a mother pushing a stroller.

“You can always say ‘No’,” Uly smiled.

Tabitha tried not to pout angrily as she pushed through the two girls laughing at her. Aislin’s moans belted out through the house. Was it so hard to close the door? Did everyone have to hear?

Tabitha’s legs were mush when she slipped against the door frame. The bed was perpendicular to the door, but Heath and Aislin were askew. Heath’s shoulder and Aislin’s legs were the easiest to see from the door. Tabitha looked at her fingers. She stopped herself from hocking up spit and discreetly ran her fingertips down her tongue. She was shaking when she reached into her panties.

Tabitha masturbated a lot. She had been masturbating when Heath had walked by her door and downstairs at four AM. She had almost had a heart attack. The inside of her cheek was probably scar tissue from all the times she had swallowed her voice to keep herself from moaning and being found out by her mother, brother, roommates, sleepover friends.

And then Uly had shoved her fingers into Tabitha. Tabitha realized all that starting and stopping, if she had ever really truly fucked herself no amount of cheek-chewing could’ve shut her up.

She stuck her fingers to her clit. She looked back up and saw Aislin, head lolled to the side, looking straight at her.

Blond hair and pale shoulders crumpled up on the bed sheets as Heath’s muscular back sped through the fucking. Aislin reached up, knotted her fingers through Heath’s and brought their laced fingers onto her lips. She never looked away from Tabitha.

It took Tabitha three times to start truly pleasuring herself. She tried to look away from Aislin and focus on Heath, but she kept going back to Aislin’s stare. Until Aislin moaned Heath’s name and let her eyes drift closed.

“Oh my god,” Tabitha whimpered as she got her hand going fast. Heath’s rhythm hiccupped. Tabitha just started whipping her fingers though. She didn’t want to stop half-way. She was sick and tired of being the good girl. Now she was a naughty girl, spying on other people fucking, a total pervert. Heath’s available whore.

Breaths came out of her throat in hard pants. She held the door frame and leaned forward, a bad muscle spasm away from face-planting into the hardwood floor. Her fingers tangled and twisted her pussy hair. Her long hair kept getting inhaled into her mouth.

“Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum!” Aislin was saying.

“I—ugh!” Heath growled, frustration, confusion, and desire belted out like fire. He punched his fist into the blanket and rolled Aislin’s hips forward. He was fucking more downward now. His back glistened in sweat. Tabitha’s shoulders shaked.

Tabitha hated Aislin. That little blip of fire was enough to set every nerve ablaze. Fuck you, Aislin! “Fuck ME, Heath!” Tabitha kept her gripped and corkscrewed to her knees.

“Uh—I—shit!”

“Look at me! Look at me, sweetie.” Aislin was trying to sound soothing and warm but her breaths were a broken down mess. Her lungs couldn’t hold enough air to get an entire word out of her mouth.

“Grab her!” Uly and Nadine zipped in and grabbed Tabitha by her shoulders. The pair of them awkwardly, and dangerously, and miraculously, carried Tabitha’s body safely to the second floor landing.

“Oh my god…” Tabitha would’ve wanted to cry if she didn’t feel so good from her orgasm.

“You did great!” Uly said, brushing Tabitha’s hair from her face.

“But you can walk the rest of the way to your bed.” Nadine set Tabitha on the floor. Uly didn’t dare try to carry Tabitha alone. “Hope your legs work. Night!”

“Night!” Aislin called down from the bedroom at the top of the stairs. The three other girls jumped when Aislin slammed the door.

* * *

Aislin woke up tired, sore, and panting. A nightmare. She had had a bunch of anxieties since everyone had been quarantined in the house. This is the first time it had gotten to her.

Heath was wrapped around her. Her hip sat in a congealed puddle. She touched her hair and it felt clammy for the dried sweat. Her thighs ached and her pussy… She was horny.

She had been hoping that waking up, getting out of the shadowy lonely nightmare that was already slipping from her mind, would make her feel better. She could still recall the abandonment she had dreamt about, even if she couldn’t recall the specifics. Wake up, get squeezed, know where you’re at, calm down. But her heart kept pounding. Her pussy was sore and happy.

Like all boys, Heath was hard against her butt after sleeping all morning.

Tabitha! She’d just come up and watched Aislin and Heath. Tabitha didn’t know her place! She wasn’t part of this now! She was just the entertainment!

Aislin wasn’t going to let Heath think anything different either. She slipped from his arm. He snorted, but fell back on his back. He moaned but, if he had woken up for a moment or not, he was clearly asleep now. Aislin peeled the blankets down.

She brushed her hair back behind her ears. It fell back into her face. She, quietly, found a clip on the nightstand and forced the hair out of her way. She grabbed Heath’s cock and took it into her mouth.

It was a little sour, she moved her head much quicker, trying to overwhelm her senses and get beyond the morning after taste in her mouth. Heath patted her shoulder and then grabbed her head.

“Ash—Aislin?” He moaned. “What time is it?”

She didn’t answer. It was blowjob time. She ran her tongue wildly over his head and peeled his foreskin back further with her lips. She felt better when she ran her mouth down and tickled the back of her throat. She was really doing her best now.

Heath had spent himself hard the night before. He just laid back and let Aislin do her thing. He played a little with her hair, until he decided to knit his fingers at the back of his skull. He let his eyes close. He shut out the rest of the world.

Aislin caught the move from the corner of her eye. She was just a blowjob to him? No, she was everything to him! She popped her mouth loudly off of his cock.

“There’s my guy,” she said, her voice sounding a little hoarse for the morning and the suck. “Let me take care of you.”

He opened one eye, watched her climb across his hips and guide herself down onto his cock.

“Oh baby…” Aislin let her head hang limply back off of her shoulders. Her hands slid up his stomach and chest. She started moving her hips.

She moaned and squeaked. She was going slow but strong. She realized a minute later, she was doing it all.

“Grab my thighs, fuck me!” She pleaded.

“I thought you wanted to take care of me?” Heath teased.

She responded with a sharp intake of breath. No, he fucked when he was on the bottom. He didn’t lay there, smug look on his face, staring… lovingly… Look at his eyes...

“Fuck me!” she bellowed.

“You can’t take care of me then?”

“What?” she said, on a drying gasp. “I take care of you. I’m your girl. I love you.”

“And you’re doing a great job,” he said. “I love the way you squeeze your pussy when you reach my balls.”

“I—Good—I—” she stuttered. Her fingers dug tightly into his pecs. He didn’t even twist or flinch. He just kept watching and—

“You gotta keep going,” Heath said as she bottomed hard on his lap. She looked at him through a curtain of blond bangs. “I need more. More care.”

“Dammit!” Aislin groaned. She leaned her shoulders forward and slid her hands down to the bottom of his ribs. She started pumping her hips and compressing his chest as hard as she could.

Heath’s breaths scattered, partly because she was kickstarting his diaphragm. She squeezed her knees and her pussy. She bit down on her lip. She fucked and fucked and fucked and—

“Oh my god!” Aislin’s eyes flew open. She hadn’t realized she had had them shut. She gasped. Struggling on quarter breaths. Her thighs spasmed and her posture dropped. She pumped her hips wildly and collapsed into a spastic mess on his chest.

“Aislin? Aislin?” he said. “Keep going. Please keep going.”

She gaped like a fish and shook like a Tasered victim.

“Aislin?” Heath sounded impatient. Horny. Aislin didn’t move. He brushed her hair from their eyes. “I gotta take care of myself.”

“Uh huh…” she burbled.

“Well then,” he twisted their bodies so she was on her back. “Maybe I will.”

Aislin’s overfucked pussy felt shocked by how strong Heath was. In truth, he wasn’t going as hard as he did after Uly and Tabitha’s show. She was just worn down. He thrust his head forward, skin to skin with hers. She could feel his hot breath slide over the tip of her nose and against her lips.

He fucked in a fast impatient staccato. He groaned and dug his toes into the bedsprings for more leverage. She flopped underneath him. He screamed out and flooded her pussy.

“Mmm…” Aislin murmured solace as Heath pulled back out of her. He shook the last of him onto her pussy lips. He brushed the edge of her hair, setting her pink hair clip askew. He kissed her forehead. He wanted to sleep some more. He trudged to the bathroom. He smiled. Another watcher rushed down the stairs before he could see.

* * *

It was an hour and change later when Aislin roused again. The bed was empty, she had scooted aside the wet spot. The bathroom door was open and the mirror was mostly finished unfogging. She moaned, grumpily but with a smile, at the soreness in her limbs as she swung her feet to the floor. She picked up her phone, habit more than anything. Checking it still required a trip to a bathroom window.

She zombied through screens as she soldiered across the room. She normally would’ve picked some mind numbing game and just played it while she peed. She clicked on her gym monitoring app. Lots of sex wasn’t quite all the workout she needed.

Maybe there was some old aerobics tapes or whatever people used to exercise before the internet down in the basement. She could at least do some yoga poses or something.

Of course, there was always more sex. She clicked another app. Shit.

She had been monitoring her period with her cellphone since grade seven. She frowned. Her unsafe days started tomorrow. She wiped herself and flushed. She squatted down and started looking under the sink, behind the mirror, or in the closet. Maybe there’d be some lube? That would be a weird ask to get delivered from Nadine’s dad.

Or condoms? But what if the other girls didn’t need to use condoms over the next several days. She hadn’t made him use them until now… Fuck. She sighed. She needed a shower, coffee, and food to think.

Nadine! Aislin let out a sigh. Tabitha was getting pushy. Uly was dangerous. But Nadine was still so fucked up with the whole being a bitch and grand theft auto shit.

Aislin licked her lips. She had a plan. But first, hot shower, coffee, pancakes maybe? Whatever was for breakfast, Aislin planned to fuck off all 20 000 calories of it.

* * *

Uly took another home movie out of the vcr and tossed it back into the milk crate. Every last one was about Heath. Strength, ambition, and kindness. Strength and kindness he had had in spades. Ambition, that was coming, now that Aislin had broken him out of his shell. Aislin kept pushing and pulling on him. All Uly could do was point it out. Nadine… Nadine could show him something else.

That and she had made waffles. Little stuck up ‘What have you done for me lately?’ bitch was becoming quite the little homemaker. She got the barefoot in the kitchen thing down pat at least.

Tabitha though. She was going to get herself in trouble. Could Uly do anything to stop that? She worried she could only accelerate Tabitha.

When all else fails, procrastinate. Uly grabbed The Little Mermaid, loaded up the VCR, and laid out across the couch.

* * *

Tabitha was wrapped up in her new parka. It was fluffy, pink, and pretty. She hopped her butt higher and rearranged the bottom so she wasn’t sitting straight on the front step’s concrete. Outside was the only place she had to herself.

She had earbuds under her earmuffs. Her fingers skipped ahead on her audiobook. The romance novel was way too much feelings and look-how-hunky-the-hero-is and not enough bodice-ripping. She reached down to the front of her jeans. She quickly gave up masturbating out in the cold.

She yanked her headphones out and lay back, looking up at the eave of the porch. Anyone opened the door and they’d concuss her. She hardly cared.

She had been fingered by a girl. She had cum. Really cum! Apparently that was way different than what she had called cumming before. She shook her head.

It hadn’t been Uly getting her off. Uly just did the finger bits. She had cum looking into Heath’s eyes. And then Heath had gone upstairs and fucked Aislin.

Tabitha had used to like Aislin. Aislin said hello all the time. Aislin gave a shit if your day was shit. Aislin stole the boy she knew Tabitha liked.

And now it was Nadine’s turn.

Uly was only better than Aislin because Uly said that she wanted to get Tabitha laid. And not more girl stuff. With Heath! But Uly was going to get laid too. Nadine was next.

Why couldn’t Heath make that decision? He was strong: dominant. Except he was too kind! The devil was right. He should’ve been… Tabitha didn’t know. Whatever the third thing was supposed to be.

Would Tabitha even like him if he wasn’t kind though?

She sure as shit wouldn’t be sitting out on a cold step failing to masturbate.

Beep-beep!

Tabitha shot up straight. Thank Christ she hadn’t started frigging herself. A RCMP cruiser was pulling up to the house.

* * *

“How are the waffles?” Nadine had considered: “How are the waffles, Master?” She was wet imagining it. Her courage didn’t hold up.

“Are you just going to hover about?” Heath asked. “I wouldn’t mind you joining me for breakfast.”

“I like being at your beck and call,” Nadine replied.

Heath seemed less than thrilled by that. He seemed almost guilt-ridden. Nadine waited, hoping Heath would put her in her place. She wanted that place to be at the table with him. Or under it. She was getting squirrely from lack of sex. She had missed one day all freshman year while she had dated Art. Two weeks dry and it felt like she couldn’t look at Heath without suppressing the urge to jump him.

Uly. Your plan better work.

What if he wants me to get Aislin off?

What if Aislin wants that?

Nadine’s knees would’ve been shaking if she hadn’t put all of her effort into her perfect princess posture. Years of training as a little girl and she could stack four books on her head balanced. She wished she had a gown. Actually, she wished she had a slutty French maid costume. Her black t-shirt and rumpled skirt were hardly enough. She could’ve at least tried a hairband. Maybe some pantyhose or stockings. She’d have to get her dad to order—

“Heath!” Tabitha shouted. The front door was opening. “Your aunt sergeant is here!”

“What?” Heath got up. “Hey, maybe they’re lifting our quarantine?”

“Two weeks?” Nadine said. She had butterflies. Maybe getting out of here would get her mind off of Heath? She started smiling brightly. She’d be the only one in town with Heath! She could have him to herself. “I hope so!”

“Is she coming in?”

“She’s standing by her car,” Tabitha said. “You’re going to have to go out to talk to her.”

“Alright,” he said.

He walked around Tabitha and stepped into his sneakers. He started going outside in his t-shirt. The cold March air cut into his bones. Tabitha rushed up behind him and wrapped his jacket around his shoulders.

“Thank you,” he said. He was thrusting into the sleeves as he stepped down the front steps.

“Hey Heath!” Aunt Jenny waved. “Holding up?”

“It’s been… I’ve been doing better than I thought I’d be.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I saw your girl.”

“You here to—”

“Aunt Hazel’s in bad shape,” Aunt Jenny said. “We’re doing contact tracing but no one’s figured out how she got sick.”

“Oh god, is she going to make it through?”

“She’s very old…” Aunt Jenny said. “Still, I’d be surprised if anything can kill her.”

“Right… Should I come with you or—”

“No!” Aunt Jenny said. “You’re staying put.”

“How much longer?”

“You guys are bubbled together. You got delivery. The whole province is on lockdown. Technically your quarantine ends tomorrow, but there’s nowhere to go,” Jenny said. “It looks like it’ll be a couple months, maybe.”

“Months?” Heath said. He looked over his shoulder. Could he last months with those four?

“It’s OK!” Tabitha ran out. She and Nadine had clearly been eavesdropping. “We’ll take good care of him!”

“I bet…” Jenny said wryly.

“We need internet. Some way to keep in touch better than we are,” Heath said.

“And your schooling is going online,” Jenny nodded. “I’ll see what I can do. Anything I can get for you today?”

“Maybe a DVD player and some movies or something?” Heath suggested.

“Lube and condoms!” Aislin shouted from the second floor window. Heath burnt bright red. He can’t believe she said that to his aunt!

“Oh my god! I’ll be back in a couple of hours. Can you keep it in your pants that long?” Jenny asked, sincerely, of Heath.

“I, of course, I can.”

“I’m sure one of your girls is safe today,” Jenny waved. “They couldn’t’ve synched up in a couple of weeks. Bye Heath! Love you!”

Heath waved. He couldn’t get the words out. The cruiser did a three point turn on the lawn and drove straight out down the driveway.

“I’m safe today.” Tabitha said, barely above a whisper. She forced a smile that looked forced. Heath closed the door behind him, shutting her outside.

* * *

Uly stalked back and forth in her shared bedroom. The cops had just pulled up. Well the mounties. Or just Heath’s aunt. Was it over? Was she flying home? She hadn’t even looked up when she might reschedule her flight since they had quarantined in the home. She didn’t need to fuck up Aislin and Heath’s relationship.

She wanted to. She had invested so much. She had fucked a girl as a presentation. Well, the other times she had fingered girls had been parts of threesomes anyways. She’d done those for a guy and this wasn’t different. That wasn’t the point. She had earned a go at Heath and now it was all—

“Hey, get your ass down to the living room. House meeting.” Heath stuck his head in the doorway and caught her attention.

“We haven’t had a house meeting before,” Uly said. But Heath was already gone, calling out for Aislin.

Uly frowned. She looked down at herself, she was dressed lazily in pajamas, the top unbuttoned over a thin tank top. She pitched the top, adjusted the tits, and refused to look at her hair in the mirror. She couldn’t miss this.

Heath and Aislin hurried down the stairs in front of Uly. Uly disliked not even being given a cursory glance. Aislin was hot. Nadine was gorgeous. Hell, Tabitha was easily one of the prettiest girls she was friends with. Uly hated feeling self-conscious.

She walked downstairs. Almost didn’t give the front door a look. Yet, she was looking for the patrol car. The car had since pulled away. Tabitha was standing out in the cold. Uly frowned and opened the door.

“What’s with you?” Uly asked.

“Heath shut the door in my face,” Tabitha said. She was pale and shocked.

“And you stayed out here?” Uly looked her up and down but then the wind blew in and Uly shivered in her thin clothes. “Good, I’ll make sure Heath comes for you in a second.”

The game was over. Uly felt a little happy closing the door back in Tabitha’s face.

“Thank you Nadine, but sit down,” Heath said. Nadine had a tray of steaming hot chocolate in mugs. Aislin grinned as she sipped hers.

“So we’re just waiting on Tabby?” Uly asked.

“She heard everything outside,” Heath frowned. “But I would like her here.”

“OK,” Uly said. “Thank you, Nadine.”

Nadine curtsied and carried her tray back to the kitchen. All three people in the living room watched Nadine’s ass as she strutted away.

“I’m going to miss this when I get home,” Aislin said.

“Really?” Uly asked. “She’s got a really nice ass.”

“I meant the hot chocolate,” Aislin said.

“Where is Tabitha?” Heath said. “She was right behind me.”

“Probably still outside,” Uly said.

“Why? It’s cold as balls today.”

“Did you tell her she could come in?” Uly asked.

“I don’t think I have to tell her that,” Heath said.

“Oh, it’s hotter if you do,” Aislin said. She rubbed Heath’s thigh tightly. He kissed her cheek and picked her hand off of his leg.

Nadine returned.

“I’ll go get her,” Heath was saying.

“I can do it,” Nadine volunteered.

“Fine, if Tabitha’s still out on the step, tell her to come in for a family meeting.”

“Family?” Uly picked up.

“House meeting,” Aislin said. Heath sighed. He fell back into the sofa next to his girlfriend. Uly hid her frown behind her hot chocolate.

“You just stayed outside?” Heath asked as Nadine led Tabitha into the living room.

“I, uh,” Tabitha mumbled.

“Was waiting for me to make your decisions for you,” he nodded. Aislin snuggled in at his side, lifting Heath’s arm and wrapping it around her shoulders. Heath gave her a look. He seemed tired. Uly frowned. He was so near snapping and in a few minutes she’d be arranging her—

“They want us to bubble,” Heath said. “Keep our circle as just us. Aunt Jenny said she’d push to have better internet installed and would bring some more movies. But it looks like we’re stuck here for a while longer.”

Uly pretended she didn’t burn her tongue hiding her excitement. Longer! The game’s still on. She was going to get laid and happy and—

“We’re not stuck here,” Aislin said warmly. Her hand running over Heath’s thigh again.

“Thank you,” Heath said. “But we kinda are.”

“Just because we can’t leave doesn’t mean we aren’t happy to be here,” Aislin said.

“I’d just kill for somewhere to go. A new sight to see. Just go for a dri…” He cut himself off and frowned. “I’m sorry, Nadine.”

“Nothing to be sorry for,” Nadine said. “I still have so much to make up for.”

Yes! Uly was witnessed in her excitement then. She blew over the tip of her tongue, hoping to make it hurt less before she answered Heath’s confused glance.

“The waffles this morning were really good,” Uly said an unrelated truth.

“Shit, I never finished breakfast,” Heath said.

“I haven’t even eaten yet,” Aislin said.

He looked grumpily at her. There was something Uly was missing. Nadine seemed unconcerned. Tabitha was blushing.

“Well, in that case, I had better call Mom and give her more details,” Uly stood up. “Right, Tabby?”

“Yeah,” Tabitha replied, looking confused. “I’ll call Dad soon too.”

“Maybe you can come with me?” Uly hinted.

“I’m not going to eavesdrop on you with your mother. I’ll grab another upstairs window,” Tabitha offered.

“Great…” Uly said. “Was there anything else Heath?”

“No, I just wanted to update everyone. We’re here for the long haul,” he said. Aislin was getting handsier, but her face looked worried. Uly made a note. She just needed to pick Tabitha’s brain. She got up and hurried to her bedroom. She really did need to call her mom, and decided to get that out of the way.

* * *