The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 6

By Redsliver

Uly was in the kitchen, still wearing her yellow sweater and leather skirt. She stepped back, fully out of view of the living room as Nadine made sure the door was closed behind her.

“Whisper!” Nadine said, leading by example.

“Yeah, how’s it going?”

“Good. Your plan’s working great,” Nadine started slipping on the oven mitts.

“Yeah, OK,” Uly nodded. “I hate how long I have to wait to get to my part.”

“How’s Tabby?”

“Still out in the garage,” Uly said.

“She’s not going to freeze to death…” Nadine worried.

“I’ll check on her,” Uly said. “You bring in the onion rings.”

* * *

“Oh my god!” Aislin hopped up taking her hands out from under the table. Nadine couldn’t tell if Heath was blushing or just affected by the candlelight. The way he cleared his throat and straightened himself, Nadine guessed blushing. “This is my absolute sin food!”

“You set this up. We couldn’t half-ass it,” Nadine said.

“Oh wow!” Aislin snatched a ring off the plate and was sucking on her fingers a half-second later. “Those are good! Really crispy. Not soggy at all! So good. Have one Heath! Eat at least half or I’ll get so fat!”

“Thanks,” Heath said. “They’re good.”

“I’ll give you a few minutes before the entree.”

“What are we having? I smelled tomatoes and cheese. Pizza?” Heath asked, still holding half of his first ring while Aislin devoured her third.

“Oh, it’s—”

“Don’t ruin the surprise!” Aislin said. She grabbed Heath’s fingers. “Oh, sorry, a little greasy.”

“No need to apologize.” He grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers. “There, nice and clean.”

“But yours is still a mess,” Aislin flicked her eyes to Nadine before leaning forward and licking Heath’s hand.

“I’ll leave you both to it then,” Nadine said.

* * *

“Is your plan going to work if she just starts blowing him at the table?” Nadine flicked her eyes to Uly.

“Maybe not,” Uly said, sucking on her fingers. “So you better keep interrupting them. Or do you not remember your part?”

“And if that doesn’t stop them?” Nadine asked, slipping on oven mitts. She opened the oven and took out the two plates she had prepared earlier. “Also, the dish is still hot. Stop burning your fingers and I’ll come get you a slice when the mitts are free.”

Nadine put on her best face and marched over to the dining room door.

* * *

Aislin dropped her fork and made another in a long line of grand happy moans.

“You should thank Nadine,” Heath said. “She did make all of your favorites.”

“Oh my god! I know!” Aislin said. “This is the best date I’ve ever been on!”

“The best?” Heath said, incredulously.

“So far, but we’re just starting!” Aislin put her hands on the table and slid out her chair. Heath winced as the legs squeaked and streaked across his great aunt’s hardwood floor. Aislin stopped dead.

“Aislin?” Heath looked at her, expecting at least recognition if not an apology.

“Shit, do you think she made dessert?” Aislin said.

Nadine, at that moment, came into the dining room. She smiled at Heath and all but curtsied to Aislin. Aislin just watched Nadine. Heath watched Aislin.

“You’re all finished?” Nadine asked. She started picking up the sauce smeared plates. She bent low and enjoyed watching Heath take a peak. She hid her smile when Heath guiltily flicked his eyes towards Aislin. Aislin gestured for him to look again.

“Everything was delicious,” Heath said to Nadine. “Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome,” she said, with an honest smile.

“Is there dessert?”

“The strawberry shortcakes will be served with coffee or more wine out in the music room,” Nadine promised.

“Holy shit,” Aislin said. “More wine.”

“I’ll take a coffee,” Heath said.

“No, you gotta share with me!” Aislin said, with as cute a pout as she could manage. “Bring him a glass for the new bottle.”

“Of course, as you wish.” Nadine hurried out of the room before Heath could comment either way.

* * *

The music room was a small sitting room across from the dining room. You just had to walk by the front door to get to it. It was called that by Heath because, when he was younger, his older cousins had used it to practice violin and guitar. There was a music stand, tucked behind the loveseat, but otherwise it was just a tiny room that wasn’t as comfortable as the living room next to the kitchen or the rec room in the basement.

Tabitha hid, in the stairwell to the basement, watching the dining room doors. Her slutty cut t-shirt and high riding skirt fluttered with her nervous quaking and knocking knees. Uly sat a couple of stairs down finishing off a slice of lasagna. Tabitha’s slice of lasagna. Nadine had given them each a plate but Tabitha didn’t think she could fit the food in with the butterflies.

“Wherever I end up in life, I need to hire Nadine as my live-in cook,” Uly said.

“Shut up!” Tabitha hissed. She turned and shushed with her left index finger. She gestured with a swish of her head. The dining room door opened.

“Strawberry shortcake! I didn’t even know Nadine’s dad had delivered strawberries! Oh my god!”

“I’m glad you’re excited,” Heath said. Uly’s ears picked up.

“I hope she drizzled chocolate syrup on it! I know it’s not the way they usually serve it but you can’t go wrong adding chocolate syrup to things!” Aislin’s voice dropped into a sexier register. “Give me a chance and I’ll prove it to you!”

“That,” Heath’s voice took on more of the life Tabitha was used to hearing from it, “I can’t wait to see.”

“Maybe I won’t let you see,” Aislin said. “Maybe I’ll blindfold you. Really force you to taste and feel—”

The door to the music room clunked shut. Tabitha poked her head out. She nearly headbutted Nadine’s hip.

“Watch it, you don’t want whipped cream all over you,” Nadine danced two saucer-sized plates away from Tabitha’s face. “Uly, I need you to go grab a bottle of wine for dessert.”

“Wait!” Tabitha said. “You need to go get chocolate syrup!”

“For your show?” Nadine flicked her warm teasing smile to Tabitha. Tabitha shook a bit more visibly. “Can you go get it? It’s in the fridge by the strawberries.”

“For the cakes,” Tabitha whispered.

“Huh? Well, I don’t think they need them. And the pictures in the few recipe books I looked at, none of them had—”

“Aislin likes it and she knows it’s not the way it’s done,” Tabitha said. “We just heard her. Right Uly?”

“Huh?” Uly said.

“You got tomato sauce on your cheek,” Nadine said, looking down the stairs.

“Just do it,” Tabitha said. “Right, Uly?”

“If you’re sure she said that,” Uly said. “Yeah do it. On Heath’s too.”

“But what if Heath doesn’t want it that way?”

“1, it’s not gonna ruin it,” Uly said. “2, it’s Aislin getting her way again.”

“Good point,” Nadine asked. “Have the bottle for me when I get back. I don’t want to give them too much time to themselves. I don’t think we can push Heath if he’s got his cock in Aislin’s mouth.”

“And it’ll all go to shit if he didn’t put it there to shut her up,” Uly said. “I know what Aislin likes. I’ll get it.”

* * *

Crack! The cork didn’t shoot out of the fizzy sparkling wine bottle, but the bubbles chased it out. They quickly ran over Nadine’s fingers. Aislin was bent forward, greedily holding out her champagne flute.

“Here, here! Take it.” She grabbed the second and forced the first into Heath’s fingers. She held up the second for Nadine to pour. She twisted quickly, eye to eye in the love seat. Heath looked uncertain. Aislin raised the glass.

“To great company at the end of the world!” Aislin cheered.

They tapped flutes, took little sips, and then Aislin pushed for a quick drink through linked arms.

“This is the best first date I’ve ever had,” Aislin whispered as she swallowed her second sip.

“Really?” Heath worried.

“What? What’s wrong?” Aislin had seen the disconnect in Heath’s eyes. She frowned. She looked to the door. Would this be too much? No, this would put the girls in their places, even when Heath broke it up. She twisted back. “What would you have done?”

“I’d have—I’d have picked you up in my car, but…” He looked to see that Nadine was out of the room. He sighed. “I’d have taken you out. I’d have done something. I just feel... Along for the ride, I guess.

“Well, it’s a helluva ride,” Aislin said. She slid a hand down her side from her breasts to her hip. “And we’ve only eaten so far. What about the entertainment?”

“The girls? Are they gonna sing or something? Dance for us?” Heath said.

“Maybe a little,” Aislin said.

“Hm…” He frowned. Nadine slipped back in the room. She was carrying one of the speakers that had been hooked up to the television downstairs. She plugged the jack into her phone and set up some music. High bass, dancing music.

“Did you tell them to be strippers?” Heath asked, worried.

“No,” Aislin said. “Besides, didn’t you ask them to perform?”

Heath looked at Aislin with a frown. Nadine bowed and disappeared out of the room. Aislin wiggled, rolled her shoulders, and tugged on Heath’s elbow to move him with her. He did. It was hard not to join in with her infectious spirit. He did love her. Right? The food was amazing, he didn’t dislike lasagna, onion rings, or strawberry shortcake. He started moving. He recognized the song. It was the one Aislin had turned down in his car when his mother had first called.

Aislin called out with a great big “Woo!” She hadn’t noticed Heath slumping, but the sparkling wine was their third bottle. Uly slid in through the open doors. She was still wearing the short skirt and yellow sweater. That first sweep of her hip announced she was wearing nothing under the skirt, and the completion of the spin showed there was no bra under her sweater. She blew a kiss to Aislin and snaked out with both hands through the doorway.

Once, twice, three times, and four. The fifth was the charm. Tabitha’s shaky hands slid out and took Uly’s. Tabitha yelped as Uly pulled yanking their hands high as Tabitha skipped across the floor. Heath did not see Nadine’s hands on Tabitha’s ass thrusting the nervous girl into the room.

What Heath had seen were the red nipples capping Tabitha’s breasts. She swept in and moved, her breasts bouncing wildly unable to be contained in her shredded top. She followed Uly’s example; she obeyed Aislin’s “C’mon!” eyes. Tabitha wore a brilliant smile when she turned to take her first look at Heath.

She didn’t know why she was nervous. She could’ve narrowed it down to a few reasons. But the ones she would’ve articulated first, “He’s going to see me naked! I’m not a slut!” really weren’t important reasons at all.

She had been terrified he wasn’t going to be happy to see her like this. She had been terrified he’d only be looking at Uly.

Heath was blown away and Tabitha could tell. Her heart hit the roof of her mouth and her smile was anything but an actress’s stagecraft. She licked her lips. She swung her hips. She slapped a hand down on Uly’s skirt. She reached around the black girl and grabbed the hem of Uly’s sweater.

“Yeah! Woo!” Aislin shouted, happily surprised.

She had never been to a strip club. The idea of it, she would have said, repulsed her. She liked this though. Being in the queen’s seat, watching the peasants. Aislin stuck four fingers in her mouth, two from each hand, and whistled obnoxiously.

“Mmm…” Uly leaned back against Tabitha. Tabitha inched Uly’s sweater up over a tough black flexed abdomen. Heath thought through a cobweb.

“Girls, is—” He stopped himself from asking “Is this OK?” He tried again. Don’t be mean. “Uly, you look hot. Tabitha, wow!”

“Thank you,” Tabitha said.

“Wait till you see where this goes!” Aislin bounced up against Heath. Heath turned to her.

“This is what you wanted?” he asked her.

“Eyes front.” She grabbed his chin and turned him. She nodded to Tabitha. Tabitha bit her lower lip and pulled the front of Uly’s sweater up and over the breasts.

If he hadn’t had flashes of Tabitha’s nipples, Uly’s would’ve been Heath’s second pair of live breasts. He’d done his best to burn Tabitha’s breasts into his mind, but with Uly he took the opportunity to carefully commit the memory into the very depths of his brain.

Aislin grabbed his thigh and squeezed. He didn’t let himself be distracted. Uly raised her arms and Tabitha wiggled yellow back and forth, stripping Uly topless. Aislin squeezed again. Heath held her fingers. Uly dropped the sweater, Tabitha put her hands back on Uly’s skirt. Tabitha slid around Uly and took her place in front. Aislin squeezed again.

“They’re hot,” Aislin said, when she had his attention. She pushed his head back again. “Look! Look!”

Uly was reaching up and under Tabitha’s shirt and grabbing hold over the breasts. Tabitha, lip still caught between her teeth, brought her hands up and started taking off the scissored shirt. Uly’s hands rippled Tabitha’s titflesh hiding the prizes from Heath’s view. Tabitha reached up, far overhead, and flicked away the top. Her hands were coming down, Uly’s fingers threatened to open. Aislin squeezed his thigh again.

Heath snapped to his right to look Aislin in the eye.

“That body’s because of all the volleyball I put her through,” Aislin said, brightly cheering. She didn’t expect to scream. She didn’t expect to be dragged across and shoved belly down on Heath’s lap. He slapped her ass. He grabbed the back of her head. He turned her to the show.

Uly and Tabitha were more shocked and enthralled by Heath’s aggressive move on Aislin. Uly’s hands had stopped. The pink capped nipple of Tabitha’s right breast peeked through Uly’s middle and ring fingers. The left was still covered.

“I believe you were asked to strip,” Heath said, turning his eyes down to their skirts. For the first time today, though he had an inkling of doubt creeping up his neck, Heath felt in control.

“Strip to start! He wants the whole show. Believe me, I can feel it!” Aislin interjected, happily. Heath frowned. He looked down. He pressed Aislin down still with a hand between her shoulderblades. He looked up.

“Why should it only be a show when we can make it interactive?” he asked. He stuffed his hand up Aislin’s skirt and snuck his fingers under the floss of her thong. He started pulling and she squealed.

“Really? You want us to all play?” Uly asked, recovering before Tabitha. Uly could feel Tabitha’s bravery stuttering to an interrupted halt beneath her fingers.

“That’s not what you’re getting paid for!” Aislin commanded. “Get to it!”

“You’re paying them?” Heath asked, letting go of the thong now that he’d dragged it down to Aislin’s knees. He slid his hand over the back of her skirt.

“With room and board,” Aislin said. “Look at all you’ve given them.”

“I don’t want you guys doing this because you owe me,” Heath said, meeting Tabitha’s eyes. He then turned to Uly. He’d get a real answer out of Uly.

“I’m doing this to play with you,” Uly said.

“I’m doing this because you asked me to,” Tabitha said.

“I asked them—”

“Quiet,” Heath said to Aislin. “Is this where the show ends?”

“No,” Tabitha said. She was still shocked when Uly’s hands came off of her breasts. Tabitha looked down. Uly’s hands came to Tabitha’s chin. She turned Tabitha to look over her shoulder. Tabitha froze to the first touches of Uly’s lips.

“Yeah! Look, them and Nadine! All for you and me,” Aislin said. “Let me up, we can watch this toget—”

Tabitha was just beginning to kiss back when the smart crack of Aislin’s ass echoed out the music room door. Nadine’s head popped into view from the left like a gopher sticking out of her hole.

“No, Aislin, maybe, for the first time tonight, I like where I have you,” Heath said.

“You just spanked me!” Aislin gasped. “Are you gonna do it again?”

No one could mistake the bait in Aislin’s voice. Heath rubbed his hand in a circle on Aislin’s ass. Tabitha and Uly flicked looks at him. He nodded. They tried to kiss again. Awkward at first, Uly this time overflowing with giddy energy making her hard to pin down for Tabitha.

“Where are you going Nadine?” Heath asked. She was starting to retreat.

“She’s not part of the show. She’s the cook and—”

“She needs to get off of her feet then,” Heath said. “Look, there’s a seat all freed up.”

“That’s my seat!” Aislin inferred correctly. Nadine zipped in and sat down next to Heath.

“Now, have you ever seen anything like this?” Heath asked Nadine.

“Like them,” she gestured to Uly and Tabitha. “Once or twice. Like—”

“Don’t squeeze the back of my knee!” Aislin shouted.

“No,” Nadine beamed. “My first time seeing anything like this.”

* * *

This had gone too far! Right?! Maybe?! Tabitha was burning up. She was making out with Uly, naked but for—naked even for the askew skirts across their hips. No one had touched her pussy yet. It had only been showmanship petting on her boobs. Who put these blankets down on the floor? Heath wasn’t going to make her do this, was he?

Uly kissed Tabitha again. Tabitha kissed back as hard and tightly as she could. Uly was laying Tabitha down onto the blankets. There was another smack from the loveseat.

“No, you may not get up,” Heath asserted. Tingles electrified Tabitha’s spine. She reached deep into Uly’s hair and pulled the black girl down on top of her.

“I don’t want you flinching at the taste of pussy, so I want you to stay on the bottom,” Uly whispered right into Tabitha’s ear. “Make eye contact. He’ll love it and you’ll get hotter.”

That wasn’t right? There was hotter to get? Tabitha turned and looked at the loveseat. Heath was taking in Uly and Tabitha’s show with rapture. There was hotter. Tabitha arched her back, thrusting her tits into Uly’s hands. Tabitha opened her mouth and she didn’t even have to push herself to moan.

“Listen to her! She’s so into it!” Aislin said.

Heath rubbed around Aislin’s butt soothingly. Aislin made the same noise Tabitha had.

She is one of us. Tabitha quavered. Uly had started kissing down Tabitha’s jaw and throat. Uly’s plan was working. But why wasn’t Heath touching Nadine? She was sitting right there? Aislin’s legs were bunched up over Nadine’s lap. Nadine was just pouring Heath a fresh flute of sparkling wine. He didn’t even see Nadine when he took the glass. He saw Uly taking Tabitha’s nipple into her mouth.

Wow! Tabitha gasped. Surprised at how the warm wet feeling tickled her deep in the brain. She twisted her fingers, fisting handfuls of Uly’s hair. The scrape of nails, the nip of teeth, these didn’t stop Nadine’s pulling at all.

“Girl! Not so hard! Tabby!” Uly panted and groaned.

“Shit, um, poop, um, sorry…” Tabitha said. Uly still had to guide the fingers out of her hair.

Uly rolled Tabitha up on one elbow, one shoulder, displaying the girl’s body to the audience on the loveseat. Uly slipped up behind. She set a knee hard against Tabitha’s butt and slipped her hands over Tabitha’s belly and thigh. Uly stroked Tabitha’s hair, lovingly.

“C’mon! Lick her! More! More! Ow!” Aislin was giggling after Heath gave her a light slap on the ass. Heath’s hand circled in Aislin’s blonde hair. Nadine held the half-drunk glass of champagne until Aislin settled down. Heath took another drink.

In truth, he was conflicted, just less so than he was excited. He wasn’t telling Uly or Tabitha to take it further. Part of him felt skeezy even watching two other people make love. But they were both friends. They were both beautiful. They were both girls. They were both offering.

Tabitha’s body twitched as Uly leaned down, kissing Tabitha’s neck. Her teeth chattered unless she clenched them. She grabbed the hand that was teasing up and down the meat of her thighs.

Heath can see my vagina! The thought crashed amid mostly wordless sensations rippling out of Tabitha’s brain. She hated it. She tried again. Heath’s looking at my pussy. I’m wet for Heath and he can see it. She crumpled the silly girl-thoughts into dust and shouted the real woman-thoughts. “Look at me! I want you to see me!”

“She’s a needy girl!” Aislin said. Nadine took the glass again but Heath just squeezed and caressed Aislin’s butt. He didn’t take his eyes off of Tabitha. Aislin rasped: “Give it to her Uly!”

“Yeah girl,” Uly whispered as lightly as she could into Tabitha’s ear. She spat out Tabitha’s crinkled hair. “Lift your knee up. I’m going to reach into you now.”

“Oh!” Tabitha shuddered from the words in her ear and the lock on her gaze. Heath was staring into her soul. Daring her.

Her knee shook as she dragged her toes up behind her other calf. She flinched, gasped, twisted as Uly slid fingers under the thigh. Tabitha was struck, nervous, she still had pussy hair! Guys didn’t like that! She was such a gross little—

She arched her back and twisted her neck out of Uly’s light kisses. It was only a little touch, a light graze over her enflamed and soaked sex. She hadn’t been touched there in two years. Halloween, high school. This time she had been prepped to get to the touch. She whimpered and reached back wildly for Uly.

“I’ve got you,” Uly said. She started circling her fingers on Tabitha’s sex. Things had gone much further than she had been expecting them too. She figured Heath would’ve ended things, maybe even got mad—but not vocal—with Aislin for putting this out there. Instead, she was puppeteering a friend through what was about to be Tabitha’s first orgasm.

Tabitha believed she had cum before. There had been a few times in junior high with her old girlfriends at the fairway. Spinning and shaking the teacups. She had felt just like how Amanda had described her orgasm, even if Tabitha hadn’t needed to shout and flinch and overact it. She figured that was just porn stuff. Actress stuff. Never real stuff.

Her muscles were twitching from her curled toes to her scrunched up nose. She couldn’t keep her lips wet, no matter how often she licked. Her hoarse inhalations made her throat dry. She grabbed up the blanket from the floor, tugging at the carpet underneath. Uly had just spiralled onto Tabitha’s clit. It was shocking. A kick to her guts and insides as she lost more and more control.

“I’m… Imma… I’m…” What was she doing? Feeling? Saying? Her brain was chaos and noise. Her thigh ran with her desire. Uly was really working her wrist now.

“Pull me up, Heath! I want more than your dick poking me pointlessly in the belly!” Aislin said.

“I’m just about finished my glass,” Heath said. He sat up straighter with Aislin draped across his lap. He handed Nadine the flute.

“Another, sir?” she offered.

“I’ve had enough,” he said, with a smile. He had continually held Aislin’s head or shoulders down. Now, he let her up, but she didn’t rise. Not right away. He nodded. “Good.”

“Good? Only good?” Tabitha hissed in unhinged despair. There was a freight train in her guts and it was about to bust out. This was so far beyond good! Why couldn’t she share it with Heath?

“You’re cumming, Tabby. Stop crippling yourself. Let go. Cum baby…”

“I’m not a bay—” Tabitha retorted against Uly. She had tried to look up, to look Uly in the infinitely teasing eye. Twisting herself, Tabitha broke whatever strength she had holding her pleasure at bay. She let out a yell, kicking up an octave and again on purpose. She didn’t want to scream Uly’s name. She wanted to scream Heath’s. But she didn’t have the neurons available to spark the command to her voice box.

Her knee, the one she held up for Uly to reach under, clamped downward and pinned the black hand between her white thighs. She wrung herself out, along the spine, wet and runny natural lubricant staining the blanket under her ass.

Uly bit, just lightly, into the skin of Tabitha’s neck. Uly was watching Heath. He was reddened, he forced his breaths to come steadily. He dragged Aislin up. Nadine hurried off the loveseat to return the place to Aislin. He noticed that. Good. Aislin still looked like she was in the driver’s seat. Nadine deserved a turn. If Tabitha was any indication, Uly was better with girls than she had believed. This was the first time she hadn’t had a cock between herself and the bitch though.

She was sorry she called Tabitha a bitch. But Uly really was trying to get her hand free. Tabitha was a wailing mess, rushing into another orgasm like it was oncoming traffic. She humped, the nub of her clit riding the bottom knuckle of Uly’s thumb. Tabitha was drooling too. That was cute.

Aislin swayed as Heath dragged her sidesaddle onto his lap. She reached down, with her panties gone and her skirt askew it was nothing to line herself up and fuck Heath as they watched. She was hoping to come before Uly got to. She’d love it if they all finished and robbed Uly of that mind-altering level orgasm Tabitha had broken under.

Heath grabbed Aislin tightly by the thigh and the wrist. He stopped her wriggling and reaching. He set her still and hard. Aislin looked at him. He was clearly turned on. This was when they fucked. She had trained him not to wait. That way he didn’t wander around with an erection and find Nadine all by her willing lonesome. No, that stick rubbing against her ass was hers.

“Give it to me…” Aislin commanded.

“Give it to me!” Tabitha parroted. She kicked wildly. Uly yanked her hand free and pulled herself up against Tabitha’s back. Tabitha incrementally melted into a satisfied puddle. Uly stroked her hair.

“That was intense,” Heath said, feeling he needed to fill the breathy silence of the room.

“And that’s just half of the show—” Aislin was interrupted by her own scream. Heath slung her over his shoulder and climbed to his feet.

“This—I liked this, thank you,” he said, looking down at Tabitha on the floor. Uly waved and collapsed flat on her back.

“Heath! Wait! I—”

“Waiting’s not something I can do right now,” Heath declared. He weaved his feet gingerly over and between Tabitha and Uly. He took off at a run as soon as he reached the music room door. Aislin’s shrieks rang out as Heath ran up both sets of stairs.

Nadine poured herself a flute of champagne in Heath’s glass. She raised it as Uly and Tabitha slowly rose to their knees.

“It didn’t work!” Tabitha threatened to cry.

“What didn’t work?” Uly sneered. “Aislin lost control over and over again.”

“But Heath didn’t!” Tabitha’s cheeks flared in redness. “I didn’t want your hands all over me. Not for no reason!”

Tabitha scampered away from Uly and climbed up on the loveseat next to Nadine.

“What?” Nadine asked.

“I need a drink,” Tabitha said.

Nadine emptied her glass. “That was the last of it.” She collapsed backwards and let her hair hang off the back of the loveseat. She stared at the ceiling. Uly grabbed her knees. Nadine spoke. “I think I agree with Tabby. I don’t think it worked.”

“It didn’t go as good as it could’ve,” Uly agreed. “But Heath’s now in control upstairs.”

“And I’m downstairs,” Tabitha said. “We all are.” She fell forward, her elbows sticking into her thighs. She dropped her face into her hands. “I am such a slut.”

“Not yet you’re not,” Uly said. “Has he seen you naked yet?”

“He just saw her cum all over—”

“Nadine!”

“I don’t know, maybe. I change with the door open. Like you told me to,” Nadine answered. “Probably not.”

“OK, phase two. Threesome.” Uly said with a bright smile.

“It was hard enough fucking one of you!” Tabitha wailed.

“You made it look easy,” Nadine teased.

“Ugh!” Tabitha stormed out of the room. She froze at the bottom of the stairs. Aislin and Heath had left the door open again. Sex was ringing out through the house. Tabitha worried her knees were too weak to climb up the stairs for a shower and a change of clothes. She’d force herself. She wanted to get the whore off of her face.

“I didn’t mean the three of us.” Uly reclined until her shoulderblades rested on Nadine’s thighs. “I meant you and he and she.”

Uly pointed to the roof. Nadine started raking her fingers through Uly’s hair. Sweat and tangles. She had worked herself hard at satisfying Tabitha. Nadine had a bit more respect for Uly now.

“I know you did,” Nadine said. “But it won’t help things if I’m just the sex toy and they’re still the couple.”

“Yeah, and you’re his little handmaiden,” Uly said.

“I’d prefer sex slave,” Nadine said, sighing.

“Soon, we’ll have to see how Aislin plays things tonight,” Uly nodded. “No don’t get up, that feels really good.”

“A month ago, I’d have recoiled at the thought of Heath touching me.” Nadine frowned.

“I wasn’t against it. I just really didn’t want to train another virgin,” Uly said.

“I never have,” Nadine said. “Aislin seemed to have enjoyed it.”

“Yeah. Kicking myself with jealousy,” Uly agreed.

“You worry something’s off?”

“I worry I’m not going to get off,” Uly licked a finger. “Training Tabby was kind of fun.”

“Well, I’m not jealous of that,” Nadine smiled.

* * *

Aislin had kicked herself in the ear. Or rather, Heath had kicked Aislin in her ear with her own foot. He dragged her ankles apart and folded her like fuckable origami. She was panting. The sex show had been OK. Being dragged over Heath’s lap. Being manhandled up the stairs. Being ravished on the bed. That was worth the sore back. She wasn’t as flexible as Uly seemed to be, but Aislin was going to have to make do.

Heath was in a fury. He had to keep moving or start asking himself why he had let Uly and Tabitha perform downstairs. He let them perform because lesbians were hot. Straight girls turning on straight men by playing at lesbians was even hotter. Naked girls performing for him and his date, that was hot beyond measure.

His cock ached and he didn’t think of satisfying Aislin. He just needed to fuck and he knew she’d want it. He believed that he knew Tabitha, Uly, and Nadine would want it. That just made him need to fuck more.

Need to fuck. He was flying so much higher than he ever had. Years of unfulfilling self-care brought on by not having the talent or practice of talking to girls. All of that tossed on its ear with one pandemic. He was almost thankful the world had ended.

Aislin screamed the good kind of scream. Heath had stripped as soon as she had been tossed bodily on the bed. She still wore her dress. Her underwear was still downstairs. Now she was folded, collapsed, and roughed. Heath’s cock penetrated her with none of the shaking unease she was still working out of him. She huffed, her neck was crooked and it was hard to breathe when he slid out of her. He’d slam back in and pump the breath from her lungs with chaotic force.

She was so pretty. She was so hot. She was so trapped. He had tight grips on her calves and she had her ankles framing her reddening blueishing face. She gasped and would’ve fucked back but he had her pinned. She was his toy to play with.

He was thinking about Tabitha. He could see her eyes panting up at him if he closed his own. Aislin’s noises weren’t like Tabitha’s. The memory and the situation at hand competed in his mind. Two women battling and railing his attention. He wanted it. He could have it.

He growled out wordless need. Aislin flinched and gasped. Her sex tightened and her toes curled. She had been cumming for sometime. Her irises disappeared up behind her eyelids. She screamed a less good scream. She had bitten the side of her tongue with her molars. No blood but sharp agony with blunt force turned her brains to soup.

Heath didn’t notice. He had spent days chasing her pleasure. Ecstatic when he got her to cum. He didn’t care. He just focused on swinging his hips and keeping Tabitha’s name out of his throat. Nothing he said, grunted, or bellowed were words. He’d be proud of himself for that. He wanted to cum. He didn’t want to hurt Aislin’s feelings.

What he wanted he was going to get. Aislin’s knees pinned her arms helplessly out to the sides. She twisted her hands and dug her nails into the bedsheets. The dark ones. His ones. His bed. His girl. His pleasure. He pushed up onto his toes and fucked harder straight down into her twisted and turned pussy. Her spine bounced into the bedsprings.

The tear of fabric. Aislin was ripping up the bedclothes as she tumbled off of another precipice of orgasm. The noise shocked Heath’s mind. He couldn’t hold out. He sprayed his seed into her. She felt him tighten in, stop the pounding as he twitched. He started panting, breathing in fits and starts.

Slowly, he eased away from her. He let her untwist as he pulled his cock from him, unstoppering a deluge of spent sex that ran warmly into a puddle that her ass slowly set down into. He took his place on her side. He swept her hair from her eyes. She looked at him with sleepy blue irises.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you, too,” Aislin said. She didn’t think about it. The words just came out. She wasn’t playing him at all. Her brain didn’t work well enough for the games she had been playing. Alcohol and exertion and pleasure. She smiled and slowly stretched out into a crooked starfish. Her eyelids were lead weights. Dreamless sleep was on her as fast as Heath had been.

* * *