The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 5

By Redsliver

* * *

Tabitha rushed up to Nadine’s room and grabbed her phone from the bathroom. She sighed in relief to see after four attempts, the download hadn’t failed. She grabbed her phone and rushed down the stairs, two steps at a time. She shuddered, peaking around the corner to see Aislin’s head still bobbing in Heath’s lap. She ducked out of the doorway before he could see her.

Tabitha rested against the wall and closed her eyes. Aislin’s wet throaty smacks carried loudly out into the hall. Tabitha circled her lips with her left fingers. She clenched her teeth and tried not to stomp her feet as she struck off towards the living room.

“Tabby!” Uly said, looking at a bottle of wine.

“Nope!” Tabitha replied and took off down to the basement.

The basement was mostly finished. There wasn’t much, the laundry, a bedroom, the wine cellar, and the rec room. She wondered why Uly and Nadine still shared a bed when either could just come down here and have their own room. It wasn’t her decision. Maybe they didn’t want to be alone? Tabitha didn’t want to be alone. She just didn’t want to be with Uly and Nadine.

Or Aislin. Fuck that bitch.

Tabitha frowned and looked down from the ceiling. He probably was. Tabitha felt uncomfortably warm. That’s why she had downloaded the book. She popped in her headphones and laid out on the rec room couch.

“Hey!” Uly smiled and waved as she walked by. Tabitha flinched and twisted. Her eyes went wide. She slammed pause on her phone before the first werewolf was shirtless.

“What? Uly I don’t want to drink with you!”

“That’s cool, I overheard the others. I was going to look for that TV and VCR. He said there are Disney movies. Do you like Frozen?”

“Everyone likes Frozen,” Tabitha said with a frown. “But if it’s a VCR it’s probably older.”

“Like The Little Mermaid!” Uly lit up. She pulled open a closet and found the TV, VCR, and movie collection on a rolling tray. She grabbed it and dragged it to the middle of the room in front of Tabitha. She squatted down.

“Black Cauldron, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Cinderella...” She flipped through the old tapes with a frown. They were stacked up in a blue milk crate. She frowned and pulled up a brown jacketed tape. It wasn’t labeled.

She wheeled the cart over to a socket and plugged everything in. There were no remotes. She took a second to get used to the dials. Another minute to figure out it had to be on channel three to see the movie.

“Home movies?” Tabitha asked.

“I guess so,” Uly said. She stepped back from the screen. There was a little boy running around in the backyard. Hopping and scooping with his hands as a frog continually escaped.

“Heath’s getting strong.”

“You want to see that, Niece. He’s still too soft.”

Whoever was talking was standing behind the camera.

“He’s my boy. He’s going to be—” The first voice was soft.

“He’s going to be someone else’s man.” The second voice was sharp.

“Did we do the right thing?” Soft asked.

“It was the right thing with his father. If only Karen or Jenny had had the boy. Your sisters are better suited to raise a real bastard.” The harsh voice said.

“He’s a beautiful boy, he shouldn’t be a bastard. He could be a wise king, a philosopher king, a—”

“A deposed king.”

“This is fucking weird,” Tabitha said.

It was clear that the rest of the video was shot in silence. Heath eventually caught the frog. He squeezed it in two chubby six year old hands, bulging the eyes as he held it up to the camera. The video stopped and the TV cut to snow.

“There’s more!” Uly rushed back to the crate.

“It seems like we’re snooping. Stomping on his privacy.” Tabitha worried.

“Of course we are!” Uly said. “Don’t you think his mom would’ve forced this video on us if we had been introduced? Like whipping out the baby pictures.”

“That’s just for like sitcoms and shit,” Tabitha said. “And even if she did show it, it wouldn’t have been the part where they were talking.”

“Yeah, just that poor frog getting squeezed,” Uly said. She grabbed one in a silver sleeve.

Nothing. Blackness.

“You have to rewind it.” Tabitha suggested.

“Rewind what?” Nadine asked, coming across from the stairs. “Oh, movie night? I hope they have The Black Cauldron. I’m always told it was the worst one but I had seen it so many times as a child that I liked it before I could be told to hate it.”

“Yeah, they do. I haven’t seen it. Uly let’s watch that instead—”

“Boom!” Uly pressed play. It was clearly shot in the same room they were in. The same bland manila carpet on the floor. The couch Tabitha sat on was up against the wall. There were three girls there, a teenager, nursing a little baby, and two twenty-somethings. Clearly sisters. There was a loud crash and everyone flinched, including whoever held the camera.

“I’m not paying you to make a racket Kirsty!”

“Well excuse me!” The voice made Nadine flinch. “It’s hard enough chasing your spoiled brats around this pregnant!”

“Mom!” Nadine flinched.

“Really?” Uly said.

“Sounds like she was babysitting,” Tabitha surmised.

“Put Heath down, Niece,” the harsh voice from the frog video was right behind the camera again.

“Who’s that?” Nadine asked.

“Where? The floor?” The teenager with the baby was asking. “It’s cold and—”

“I think that’s Heath’s aunt Hazel and the baby is clearly—”

“Niece!”

“Great guess Sherlock, even after she said his name,” Nadine said.

“Shut up!” Uly said. “Look!”

Heath’s teenaged mother covered her face and took two steps back from the baby on the floor. Heath started crying. The older sisters frowned, Heath’s aunts by inference, the nearest the camera held out her hand.

An old woman’s hand reached beyond the camera lens and dropped a bronze arrowhead into the first woman’s hand.

“Ambition.” She cut her thumb and stuck it in her mouth.

“Strength.” The second woman grabbed the arrowhead and cut her thumb.

Heath’s mother reached over the baby and snatched the arrowhead as her sister sucked the welling blood out of her cut.

“Kindness!” She shouted and slashed her thumb.

“You idiot girl!” The old woman shouted and the video cut dead.

“That looked Satanish.” Nadine looked at Tabitha and Uly.

“Satan loves kindness,” Uly said.

“I don’t think she did,” Tabitha said. “I don’t think she liked it at all.”

* * *

Aislin relaxed in the shower after another show-of-force fuck. She was in control of the house. She controlled Heath. The girls were all over Heath. At first, the very idea of her boyfriend fucking another girl made her feel vulnerable. Look at Tabitha’s tits! Did you see how Uly can bend? Heath still had a lot of anger with Nadine! She could hold the flow on a lot of intimacy to Heath, but what if he just really needed a hatefuck? The situation scared her.

So she staked her claim. The squealing, performing, visceral display she slapped the other girls around with made her skin tingle and her orgasms amplify. She was certain she would lose that if she had to share.

Breakfast was different. She sucked his dick. Sure Tabitha had run away but... Uly gave up on liquor and Nadine was a good little maid. Please forgive me, Heath.

Aislin still had to keep control. Obviously. Heath wasn’t going to forgive them having a real fight. A bit of girl-sniping went right under his nose but one hair-pulling, cat-scratching throwdown and he’d be livid. She’d lose control.

“I’m going downstairs!” Heath shouted from the bedroom.

“I’ll be right behind you,” Aislin shouted.

It had to be Nadine first. Aislin sighed. She felt excited. That freaked her out a little. If Heath could put the other girls squarely in their places (Aislin’s hand-picked submissive places at that) she’d run the whole house. It was nearly 10 days into their quarantine. If they were cleared, if they could go home, well... Nadine lived in town. Uly wasn’t flying out. Only Tabitha would end up further away from Heath than Aislin.

Aislin decided. If she wanted control, she’d need to really stake her claim while they were still here. She bit her lip. God! She was horny again! She had a plan.

* * *

“Oh my God! Heath!” Tabitha jumped out of the couch and half threw herself in front of the television until her heart stopped beating in her ears.

“You found it! Black Cauldron…” he said, tilting his head to look around Tabitha’s shoulder. “You guys liking the movie?”

“Cute pig,” Uly said.

“You guys didn’t get snacks?” he said.

“Oh, I’ll—”

“Sit. Watch. I’ll go make some popcorn and bring it down to you.” He grabbed Nadine’s shoulder and shoved her back down on the couch. “You girls want a bottle of wine or… I guess there’s lemons and sugar. I could make lemonade.”

“Nothing to drink for me.” Uly lifted herself up and smiled over the corner of the couch and up at Heath.

“Lemonade sounds nice,” Tabitha said. She slowly inched her way back to the couch. Nadine had scurried to the armrest in Tabitha’s flinching from their hips touching. Tabitha had to take the middle.

“It sounds great.” Aislin, wearing only a bathroom with still wet hair, skipped down the stairs. “Can you give us a minute? I want to have a little girl talk.”

“It’ll be a few minutes for the popcorn and stuff either way. You’ll hear me coming down and I’ll leave you to the movie.” He grabbed her cheek and kissed her lips and headed upstairs.

Aislin rushed over and dropped down. It was all Uly and Tabitha could do to scurry aside and keep Aislin off their laps. Aislin grabbed legs, loose jeans and bare black skin, as it was.

“Date night!” she said.

“What do you mean?” Nadine asked.

“You’re going to make dinner and these two are going to provide entertainment.” Aislin dug her fingers in. Uly and Tabitha slapped her hands away in unison.

“Sounds good,” Nadine said. “Shut up and—”

“What kind of entertainment?” Tabitha scowled.

“You want me to stand on my head and spit nickels?” Uly asked, quoting her father at his most absurd.

“I’m thinking, live sex show!” Aislin leaned back and reached a hand movie screen to project through.

“Ew!” Tabitha stuck out her tongue.

“A bit harsh, Tabby. I have feelings,” Uly said. “Besides, Heath would never go for it.”

“It’ll be a surprise. Please!”

“Are you crazy, bitch?” Tabitha muttered. “How are we supposed to do that anyways?”

“Really?” The other three girls looked flatly at Tabitha.

“I know how to have sex!” She bit out. Her face twisted in self-incrimination as she blushed. “Fuck you.”

“No, Uly. Please and thank you!” Aislin leaned in and hugged Tabitha. Tabitha inched away into Nadine.

“Ugh…” Uly said.

“You’re not considering it!” Tabitha grumbled.

“No, not honestly,” Uly said.

“Popcorn!” Heath announced himself and opened the basement door. He had a big wooden bowl in one hand and a glass pitcher in the other. He slowly stepped down the stairs. “Nadine, there should be glasses in the wine cellar. My hands were otherwise full.”

“On it!” Nadine said and zipped off across the basement as Heath reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Heath! Baby!” Aislin said. “Will you go on a date with me?”

“We didn’t agree to anything!” Tabitha hissed almost too quietly for Aislin to hear.

“I’d love to but we don’t even know when they’re going to let us out of the house,” he said. “And if they did, is there anything open in town?”

“Nadine’s going to make supper for me and you. Romantic, candles, and stuff.” Aislin said.

“I don’t mind,” Nadine said, carrying out a still sealed box of four white wine glasses.

“And, if you ask nicely, Tabitha and Uly said they’d put on a show for us. Live entertainment! It’ll be great!”

Tabitha was about to say “No!” they didn’t agree to that. But she lost her nerve and just smiled at Heath. Uly slumped into the chair.

“I guess, if you girls really want to—”

“That’s not how you ask!” Aislin interrupted right away. She had to be in control. She had to wield that control through Heath. He had to be clear and forceful.

“Well, how do I—”

“Show some excitement! Don’t insult them with wishy-washiness. You ask them to do it ’cause you’re excited about it. Let’s make our night special!”

“But it’s our night and it’s not like they’d be getting paid like other performers—”

“I’ll find a way to repay them!” Aislin cut him off again.

“None for me. Thanks Nadine.” Uly waved off Nadine as she set each flute of lemonade up across coasters along the coffee table.

“Don’t be like that Uly. Drink, it’s really good,” he said.

“Put the glass back,” Uly said, to Nadine as Heath snuck some kernels from the bowl on the coffee table.

“Be like that. Now… Ask them.”

“Don’t you have it all sorted out—”

“Don’t you want to be the guy? Make me feel like the girl and make my night special? Aislin pushed. Tabitha scowled at Aislin, momentarily forgetting where this was leading. She was fucking with Heath! That bi—

“Tabby, Uly, I’d love to see your show tonight. After dinner.”

“We’ll do our best!” Tabitha knotted her fingers behind her back and forced a smile to her lips. Uly looked over.

“Sure, I think I might actually need it,” she said.

Aislin squealed happily.

“I’m going to leave you girls to your girl talk and movies then. I could use an afternoon to myself to clear my head.” He waved and left.

“Is there anything else to talk about?” Nadine asked as the basement door closed.

So much! Tabitha didn’t say. She just crossed her wrists over her belly and sunk down.

“What to wear and—”

“Sounds like we’re good,” Uly interrupted Nadine.

“Awesome, can I rewind the movie? I just missed the last 20 minutes.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t bother, this movie sucks. Disney’s worst.” Aislin said, and picked up her lemonade.

* * *

Heath had a couple hours to breathe. He still could hardly think past the new feelings of a first love. Aislin was his first and she was amazing! She was willing and excited and horny! Even more than he was sometimes. That blew him away. Throughout his teenaged life, he could hardly think for masturbating. He’d gotten used to his brain going to mush around girls.

They watched their movie. He went for a walk outside. The girls found the whole area to be desolate and creepy. It was the end of winter, the trees were denuded and skies were gray and oppressive. There were hardly any lights at night. They saw the end of the world. He saw home.

It was cold, to understate things, but thanks to Nadine’s father and Aunt Karen, he was bundled up fine. He let his mind clear up. He could see tracks of Nadine wrecking his car without letting anger overtake him anymore. He was happy here. That wasn’t going to last though. Uly, Nadine, and Tabitha were stir crazy. Aislin wanted to go home, and he couldn’t blame her.

Well, maybe some normalcy would help. Aislin’s date night sounded fun. Nadine was gonna cook! But that wasn’t special. She had been doing her best to show off that she was ready to do whatever it took to get Heath to forgive her. Heath had forgiven her. He just hadn’t said anything yet because he liked the food. That wasn’t OK.

Tabitha and Uly were going to put on a show. Heath had no idea what they could do. Maybe they could sing? They didn’t have instruments. The girls weren’t particularly funny. Well, they had a plan and it was coming. He’d have to tell them they were awesome. Whatever they did. He didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

He thought of Aislin again. He smiled. He really wanted to fuck. He headed back inside.

* * *

“Well, they’re at it again.” Uly walked into the kitchen where Nadine was flipping through recipe books. Heath’s aunt had a half dozen binders and lots of cookbooks with all kinds of ideas.

“They’re fucking at least five times a day,” Nadine answered Uly absently.

“Yeah, I’m surprised to say it but one guy, four girls, and I think there’s enough for everyone,” she said.

“She’s not going to share.”

“No, she’s just going to rub our noses in it,” Uly said, and frowned. “I’m worried about tonight.”

“Why? He’s just going to stop you, get almost mad at Aislin, and then have loud semi-public makeup sex with her,” Nadine said. “I think I found what I’m making tonight!”

“What if I don’t want him to stop us?” Uly said.

“Then you should be talking to Tabitha,” Nadine said. “Besides, if you guys wanna, there’s always the bedroom.”

“No, I’m not interested in fucking her,” Uly said.

“Not at all?”

“Not without the audience,” Uly said. “You’ve ever known a guy who would go five times in a day?”

“Not five days in a row,” Nadine said.

“Kinda a strength, right?” Uly thought aloud.

“Yeah,” Nadine said.

“And, well he turned the total bitch into a maid,” Uly said and gestured at Nadine. “Stopped me from drinking. Tabitha agreed to a sex show tonight.”

“I have to make it up to him,” Nadine asserted. “You don’t want to be a drunk. Tabitha has to get her no out really early or she’ll say yes to anything.”

“Yeah…” Uly said. “Plus Aislin.”

“What about her?”

“He’s not strong with her.”

“You say that but he’s doing his damnedest of putting her through the bed.” Nadine said.

“But she brought him up there,” Uly said. “I think I know what the problem is. He thinks he’s being kind.”

“He’s kind to the point of tripping over himself, always has been,” Nadine said. “It’s not a surprise the first girl who opened her legs for him has got him by the balls.”

“Yeah, that’s why he’s going to stop Tabby and me tonight,” Uly said, thoughtfully. “Thanks Nadine.”

“You’re welcome,” she said, not knowing what she was being thanked for.

“Do me a favor?”

“You? No.”

“Roundabout for Heath.”

“Well, then yes.”

“Grab Aislin and give her a makeover for tonight,” Uly said. “I’d ask Tabitha—”

“But Tabitha’s worn eyeliner once in the last six months,” Nadine said. “Should be fine. I just got to load up this casserole dish first.”

Uly let the kitchen go quiet for a moment. Aislin’s yells reached down three floors. Uly turned to Nadine. “Still got another fifteen minutes before they collapse.”

“Then we’re good.”

* * *

Uly barged into the upstairs bedroom. She was dressed, her hair was done. She smiled her bright red lips. She reclined in the door frame and smiled brightly at Heath.

“Jesus! Shit! Uly, hi, um…” He hurriedly tumbled over the corner of the bed and grabbed a pair of pants from the floor. He stood shakily. His hair was still wet from the shower.

“Those pants?” Uly asked with a frown. “No.”

“What? No, not for the date. No. These were from this morning and…”

He trailed off and she walked in. She let her fingertips run from his left shoulder to his right across his pecs as she marched to the dresser. She pulled out the top drawer and slid it back in. She pulled out the second.

“You only have jeans?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s all Aunt Karen dropped off from home,” he admitted. “Uly, I can—”

“We’ll make do,” she pulled out a pair of black jeans and looked at the unmade bed. “That’s also not OK. Here put these somewhere they won’t wrinkle and give me a hand.”

“Uly, listen. Wait, you look great.”

“Well thank you very much,” she twisted and posed. She was wearing one of Tabitha’s pale yellow sweaters and one of Nadine’s slutty black skirts. She also had a very limited wardrobe. Her mom couldn’t send her much money. She hated taking charity from Heath’s family or any of the other girls, but she couldn’t only wear the PJs she had been wearing when Nadine wrecked his car. Local clothing stores were apparently closed, so she was dressed up in borrowed clothes the Maritimer girls had had sent to the house. “You will too, soon enough.”

She sniffed the air.

“When’s the last time these sheets were changed,” she frowned.

“Last night before Aislin and I came up to bed,” Heath explained.

“They’ve been fucked on four times?” Uly counted.

“Three, actually. We used the shower…” Heath was bragging a little. Otherwise, he’d have been a little too embarrassed to speak.

She leaned over and sniffed him. “You’re clean at least.”

“Thanks.”

“So,” Uly said, tossing Heath the pillows. He immediately began stripping them. “Aislin’s finally taking you out on a date! Must be exciting!”

“She’s taking me out?” Heath frowned.

“Well yeah, she arranged me and Tabby. She locked in Nadine to cook, didn’t she?” Uly said. She began pulling off the sheets and comforters all at once. “And she’s going to lead you up here afterwards. You’re a fine catch.”

“Huh?” Heath said, frowning.

“She’s a pretty girl,” Uly smiled.

“She is that,” Heath said. He stuffed the pillowcases and bedclothes into the hamper. He gestured Uly to the closet for replacements.

“Yeah, I love it when a guy just has the plan, and whisks me away on it. I get so hot, just giving in,” Uly said, as she threw a set of pink floral sheets and pillowcases onto the bed. “Knowing he’s going to take care of me. I just get to relax, enjoy, and submit. Nothing makes me feel more like a woman. More sexy.”

“That’s… That’s great, Uly,” he said, grinding his teeth a little. He picked up a fitted corner of the sheet. Uly across the bed grabbed the other side. She started to tuck it under the head of the bed. Heath looked down at the pink in his hand. “Uly.”

“What?” She looked up.

“Let’s grab the black sheets and the red blankets,” he said.

“You sure, these are just so cute!” Uly tilted her head and beamed.

“I’m really sure.”

* * *

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Aislin leaned back in the chair. She was slid up over the back while Tabitha brushed out the blond locks. “God, thank you for doing this. I’d normally hit the salon before a night like tonight.”

“I was going to go read a book,” Tabitha sighed.

“That wouldn’t have helped,” Aislin said, closing her eyes and smiling. “You’d have got caught up in your own head. The less you think about tonight, the less you’ll panic. This is the only way to handle things.”

“You’re just the kindest,” Tabitha said.

“At least it’s Uly,” Aislin pointed out. “She probably knows what she’s doing and she’s not Nadine.”

“Yeah, Nadine gets off scot-free,” Tabitha said. “Do you just want it brushed? I’m not a hairdresser but I can braid it.”

“I don’t want pigtails,” Aislin said. “I mean, another time, sure. Then you make him do doggystyle and pull. Guys call it slave handles. It’s fucking the best.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Tabitha said.

“When we get back to school, we gotta get you out of your virginity, girl!” Aislin laughed.

“I thought that was the plan tonight…” Tabitha said. “What about like a princess thing? Braids around the side and then like a braid ponytail down the back?”

“No, doesn’t go with the dress Mom sent up.” Aislin said. “I know how about—”

There was a quick rap-rap on the doorframe. Both girls turned. Uly waved, flung two thumbs up, and spun out heading downstairs.

“Your hair’s done. I’m not doing your makeup,” Tabitha said. She tossed the brush and strode out of the room.

“Hey! C’mon, we were having girl time…” Aislin frowned. A little push from Heath, especially after tonight, and the hierarchy would be well nailed in. Aislin stood up and looked in the mirror. Her face fell flat and she picked up the brush and went back to work.

* * *

Nadine pulled the casserole dish from the oven. The smell of lasagna wafted up and filled the house. It was starting. Tabitha rushed in to see her.

“Really?” Nadine looked Tabitha up and down. Tabitha was awkward as hell. She was wearing a small wrap skirt that was riding up and showing off the ass that hung out. Her makeup was too bright red on her lips, hooker blue around the eyes. She—or more than likely Uly—had taken scissors to a black t-shirt. She had to pull the ragged hem down to keep her nipples hidden.

“Like yours is any better!” Tabitha hissed.

“Yeah, it’s better. I look sexy. You’re just a skank,” Nadine pulled off her penguin oven mitts, untied her apron, and tossed it on the counter. She was wearing a short ruffled skirt and a thin black tank top. Her fair skin and nipples were very easy to pick out a mile off. Her hair was lifted out of her face with a white plastic hairband. She had on a little purplish lipstick. A little bit of eyeliner. A thin strip leather choker-collar on her throat.

“You’re a waitress and I’m the entertainment,” Tabitha grumbled.

“Oh, knock it off.” Tabitha said. “I should’ve taken off the apron and mittens after I cut out the lasagna, huh?”

“That’s why you’re the waitress,” Tabitha said. “Bimbo.”

“Have fun, skank.”

“Uly wanted me to remind—”

“Yeah, strength and ambition,” Nadine said. “I know.”

“Don’t forget kindness,” Tabitha said, smiling.

“The goal is that he forgets kindness, at least for a little while.”

Tabitha twisted around at the sound of heavy feet coming down the stairs. Heath! She looked to Nadine but she just pointed to the garage door. Tabitha ran. Her t-shirt and skirt didn’t do their job as clothes.

* * *

Nadine flicked her hair back and raised her shoulders. She put on a bright smile and walked past Heath. It was easy to tell that he had turned and checked out her ass. She had a birds-eye view in her two-inch stilettos. Her smile, her demeanour, her action never wavered. She looked down at Aislin.

“Oh, you look lovely tonight!” Nadine beamed.

Aislin frowned. She looked down at herself. Nadine was acting off. Though Aislin had gotten used to helpful-domestic-servant-Nadine over the last 11 days, she still clearly remembered the selfish cunt who had crashed the car. Was Aislin looking good? Was it sarcastic? Was there a game? And what was that whore doing? You can see through her shirt! She’s the help! If Heath wants to grab her and control her, I just need to wait for my opportunity and make sure he thinks I’m the one who sent him to do it…

Aislin was wearing a tight lacy red dress. She had been surprised her mom had sent it to her. She was quarantined with a boy, after all. She was barefoot. Crap, where did Nadine get heels? Aislin should’ve asked for heels and—

“Your table is ready, Heath, will you and your lovely date follow me?” Nadine interrupted Aislin’s thoughts. Aislin’s confusion set into a frown. OK, something was definitely up.

“That smells so good…” Heath announced.

“Yes, the lady arranged everything,” Nadine added. She turned and started clicking across the tile floor to the dining room door.

“I did.” Aislin grabbed the thread and held on. “You’re going to love it!”

Aislin grabbed Heath’s hand and started to pull the boy along rapidly. He stopped until her feet slid on the floor. Then, he smiled, pulled her arm and hooked it in hers. She smiled brightly up at him as he led her through the house and into the dining room.

As they stepped through the door, into the candlelit room, Nadine was putting down the lighter on a china cabinet behind the table. She turned, her teeth brilliant in the flickering light. Her shirt even more see-through when looked at with the orange candlelight bathing over her.

“Come in, come in!” Nadine said, picking up a corkscrew. “This is Aislin’s favorite.”

“A Riesling? I thought Uly had drunk them all?” Aislin beamed.

“She saved one in case she could’ve talked you into drinking with her,” Nadine said. “And now, you’ve pulled her from the habit. Well, it’s the spoils of war.”

“She wouldn’t’ve quit if Heath hadn’t intervened,” Aislin said.

“And Heath wouldn’t’ve intervened if you hadn’t pushed him,” Nadine said.

“Here,” Heath said, in a hurry. He sat Aislin down and slid the chair in behind her. He quickly took the seat on her left at the head of the table. He flinched when Nadine was suddenly behind him, sliding his own chair in. “...uh, thank you.”

“Here to serve,” Nadine smiled, she seemed so much taller from this angle. Her breasts were even high above eye level to Heath now. “Let yourself be treated.”

“Right!” Aislin jumped on that. She reached over and grabbed Heath’s hand. “You’re here for the ride! And then, we go upstairs for the real ride!”

When Aislin leaned in, she had made her voice a little hoarser and a whole lot sexier. She dipped the top of her dress. She might not have had Nadine’s proportions, but she was hot and knew it. She certainly got the visceral reaction out of Heath that she wanted. There was something else. Something hesitant.

“Wine!” Aislin interrupted before Heath could even talk. “Girl,” it was said as a very declarative dig at Nadine. “Pour us glasses.”

“Actually, what do we have in red?” Heath said, after scratching his voice.

“Oh I love this one!” Aislin leaned forward and grabbed Heath’s thigh under the table. “Share a glass with me!”

He couldn’t say no. She saw him trying to say no. Her hand moved higher up his thigh. She was preparing her breathiest voice to beg, “Ple-ease!”

She never got the wo-ord out. He grabbed her hand and pulled it onto the table. “A glass of the Riesling to start.”

“Excellent!” Nadine said. Aislin frowned at her tone. Nadine just smiled, framed her tits for Heath-viewing through a candle and yanked out the cork. Aislin relaxed. Nadine was trying to get in on Heath.

“Not yet, bitch. He’s not ready to pounce, and he hasn’t seen that it’s my hand on the leash,” Aislin kept her thought to herself.

Nadine demurely placed a glass in front of Aislin. Aislin looked down and waited. The second glass stayed empty.

“One for Heath…” Was Aislin’s more polite, “Hurry up, skank.”

“This isn’t two friends having a drink,” Nadine said. “We’re trying to be nice. You’re supposed to try the wine you chose and then decide whether it’s good enough for your date.”

“Oh! That’s a thing! I think dad does that with mom sometimes!” Aislin straightened up and grabbed her glass. Her father took a little sip and made a show of tasting it. Aislin knew this was the sweet fruity one. She drank a quarter of her glass and gulped. “Oh! It’s so good! Now I want to drink with my boyfriend. Pour.”

“Of course,” Nadine said.

“Maybe be a little more polite, Aislin,” Heath suggested.

“Oh c’mon, let’s be the queen and king tonight!” Aislin said. “We can be nice tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Nadine,” Heath said, as Nadine stepped back from the glass.

“You’re welcome,” she said. “Thank you for being so kind. Treating me like a lady all of the time.”

“Oh, quit that, Nadine. Go get us our appetizers!” Aislin twisted on Nadine. She grabbed Heath’s hand. “We haven’t had a moment to ourselves outside of the bedroom in some time.”

“Unless you count the shower,” Heath joked.

“I don’t... I meant: ‘Shoo, girl. I’mma talk to my man!’”

“I’ll be right back,” Nadine smiled. She slipped out the door and into the kitchen.

* * *