The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 4

By Redsliver

The third floor bathroom had a huge tub. More than big enough for Heath to sink in, recline, and hold Aislin on his cock. He was erect against her belly. She was smiling and leaning back to rinse off her hair in the shower.

“You are so beautiful,” Heath said, reverently. His hands wandered over her skin. He thumbed a pair of freckles on the side of her nipple.

“You’re pretty hot yourself,” Aislin grinned. She stroked her fingers back and pulled her blonde hair away from her face. “You ready to get started?”

“I am so lucky,” Heath said.

“Lucky enough to get quarantined in an old haunted house with a wrecked car and one of the horsemen of the apocalypse roaming around outside?” Aislin softly smiled.

“Lucky enough to be here with you,” Heath said.

“That’s so swe—oh, nice…”

Heath had pulled her in and kissed her on the throat. His hands slid down her body and lifted her ass. She had her hands flat against the tiles, on either side of his head. The rain of the shower on her back and the sloshing of the quarter full tub echoed along the walls.

“Closer to the asshole,” Aislin directed.

“I remember last night,” he said, giddily. “We’ll get there. But I’ve gotta start up here.”

“Oh, you do remember!” Aislin shuddered as the tip of his cock swirled around her clit. He kissed up to her jaw. He kissed down to her collarbone. She moaned heavier when he nipped the dip of her throat. She flexed her wrists, rolled her ass muscles forward. She panted. Her pussy broke the surface of the water as his cock slipped inside of her.

“That fits so good!” She gasped. “Wow.”

“You are so hot inside,” he said around her carotid. She eased herself down, breaking his kiss until she looked him straight in the eyes. They kissed.

“Just because I’m on top, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be fucking me,” she said.

He grinned. He listened. He listened well. Aislin yelled, as she bounced. Water splashed all around her. She tried to fuck him back but he was so much stronger than she was. He tossed her up and down his cock. His tentativeness from last night was gone, replaced with eager chaos. She slapped the wall. She scratched his chest. She whipped her hair in and out of the shower spray.

“Reach back and stop the water,” he told her.

“Why?” she moaned, unwilling to divert her attention.

He didn’t have an answer right away. She felt incredible and thinking beyond her, them, their bodies, was like pushing his brain through a sponge. Instead, he grabbed her by the back of the neck, a fistful of her hair in his fingers and pulled her forward.

She kissed him with fire. He was rising and crashing waves around the tub. He kept rising on his knees. She kept falling backwards. Her place on top was in jeopardy. It was a good thing he held her hair, her neck, her head.

He weaved her skull around the spout of the faucet. She squealed as her head slipped down into the water. She let go of him and slipped from the wall. She reached out with both arms and caught the lips of the tub to pull herself up, to keep her mouth and nose and eyes out of the water.

Showerfall rained off of Heath’s hair and spattered on to Aislin’s face. She was dunked once, twice, but like a witch she always floated back up with a gasp of breath. Her lips and tongue were spattered by the run-off cascading down his hair and shoulders.

“Right.” He reached forward and stopped the shower. He pressed the plunger that redirected the flow to the tub faucet. The spout sprayed over Aislin’s head, shocking her. She squealed, clamped her pussy down on him. It shocked his hand. It took him an extra moment to stop the water.

“Are you alright?” He worried. She pulled herself up, water running off of her skin. She snapped an elbow around his neck and kissed him hard.

“Fuck me!” she whispered into his lips.

He obeyed. Already, rushed and battered and spent. His cum near-instantly fired inside her shaking body. She snapped her hips, taking over the rhythm as he struggled to keep going through his orgasm.

Sore but unfinished, smiling but not yet ecstatic, Aislin looked at Heath with need and saw bliss.

“I need—”

“I think I know,” he nodded, between heavy breaths. He lifted her from the water and struggled around until he was seated as they started. He kept turning her. She fell, her back against his chest and her right leg over the lip of the tub. He brushed aside her hair and ran a hand over her breast.

“No, I need—”

“I know where to go,” he promised with a kiss to her earlobe. With a squeeze of her breast, he reached down to her pussy and started to rub her clit.

“You, uh, do,” she said. She grabbed his fingers, certain to be certain that he would not be too gentle. He learned quickly. Her voice echoed off of the tiles. She kicked a bottle of shampoo into the tub.

“I,” Heath started as she cooled down. “I love you?”

It was a question. He didn’t know how to do this but he knew how he felt, with his head swimming with ecstasy and brightness.

“I love you too.” Aislin’s smile twisted into triumph. He couldn’t see through her joy to the teeth. She rolled onto her knees and kissed him hard. “Looks like you got another one.”

“Yeah,” Heath said. He looked up from the water he periscoped out of and they both grinned.

* * *

“Good news,” Nadine said. Everyone was sitting around the dining room table as she laid out plates of stir-fried vegetables with chicken over rice.

“Wow, this is real food,” Heath said. “This is great news. Thank you, Nadine.”

Nadine stopped. She blushed. She smiled. “You’re welcome.”

“That’s not what you were going to say,” Aislin interjected. She was sitting next to Heath. One of the pair always had a hand on the other. Heath was currently rubbing low on Aislin’s back.

Uly poured herself another glass of wine. She sat sloppily, smiling wanly. Tabitha was next to Uly and muttered a quiet but warm thank you when Nadine gave her a plate.

Nadine took a seat at the end of the table, just next to Heath.

“We are stuck here, we all talked to the cops and that doctor,” Nadine said.

“Good news indeed,” Aislin said. “At least you can cook.”

“It’s just oil in a pan and not burning things,” Nadine said. “Anyway, we don’t have our clothes or our bags.”

“I’ve got mine, but I don’t see how a physics textbook, a couple sticks of gum, and a half empty box of tampons are going to help us,” Tabitha said.

“I don’t think she meant your schoolbag,” Aislin said.

“God, tampons…” Uly grumbled. “A global pandemic and periods? The world is cruel.”

She looked around, hoping for a laugh. She repeated the joke. Tabitha rubbed Uly’s shoulder, but with the laugh, Uly went back to her wine and dinner.

“What I was saying is, Dad’s going to drop off some care packages and ring the doorbell,” Nadine said. “He just needs to know what sizes everyone wears.”

“34C,” Uly proudly arched her back. She poked Tabitha.

“I’ll tell you when—” She looked from Nadine to Heath and back. “Later.”

“Sounds good,” Heath said. “Thank you, Nadine.”

“Nadine!” Uly raised her glass. “Our maid and sex slave!”

She held the glass up and over the table. Heath gave in, poured himself half a glass of wine, and clinked glasses with Uly. Nadine was smiling when Heath took a sip. Aislin’s hand went to his cock. He looked at her wide eyes.

“I think I’m full,” Tabitha said, pushing her half-eaten plate away.

“There’s dessert,” Nadine said. “I found chocolate flakes, caramel syrup, ice cream, and Cool Whip. Nothing seemed too bad after the power outage last night.”

“I know what I want for dessert.” Aislin grinned and snuggled in on Heath.

“Yeah, I’ll pass. Thank you, Nadine.” Tabitha got up and left the table.

“Who wants to do something fun?” Uly asked.

* * *

Nadine, Uly, and Tabitha sat in the living room with a deck of cards and several bottles of wine. Nadine drank with Uly but not to pace. Tabitha swirled her glass but barely sipped. Aislin’s voice echoed down from the third floor.

“I’m not saying I’m jealous...” Nadine said, looking up.

“Tabby’s jealous,” Uly said. “I’m feeling something. I just want to play too.”

“What’s he see in her?”

“Well, she’s pretty much always horny,” Nadine said. “I don’t think she’s faking it.”

“Why would you fake it?”

“Sometimes you didn’t start for the right reasons or something’s off,” Nadine said. “It’s better than hurting his feelings.”

“Or you’re sucking his dick,” Uly said. “Fake an orgasm with his cock in your mouth. He’ll love you forever.”

“Is sucking dick hard?” Tabitha asked.

“If you’re doing it right,” Nadine smiled.

“No, I meant, is it difficult?” Tabitha sighed.

“It is if it isn’t hard,” Nadine said. Uly burst out laughing. She covered her mouth as she spit red wine over her fingers. After she calmed down, she started licking them clean.

“Alright, the only game we all seem to know is Go Fish,” Nadine said, with a quick bridge shuffle.

“Or strip poker,” Uly suggested.

“I don’t want to play with just us girls,” Nadine said.

“Heath’s taken. Do you have any boys?” Tabitha grumbled.

Nadine sighed. “Go fish.”

* * *

Three days had passed. Tabitha hardly got off of the phone. Uly was running at four bottles a day. Nadine did her best to keep everyone fed and the towels laundered. Aislin and Heath fucked like rabbits.

Everyone only had their one outfit that had gotten soaked outside and dried out on a radiator. The dress code was lax, mostly the girls wore their underwear and a shirt. Heath wore his boxers and jeans. Tabitha was almost always blushing.

Hearing Heath and Aislin day in and out was bad enough. Walking in on Heath with Aislin using the couch they all sat on freaked Tabitha out. When she found Uly sitting on it later, she told her.

“Yeah, that’s why it smells like this.” Uly beamed a crooked drunk smile. Tabitha breathed in. It smelled more like Aislin after volleyball than anything else, but something tickled her nose hairs. She sat down next to Uly. The bell rang.

“That’s daddy!” Nadine rushed out of the kitchen to the front step.

It was snowing lightly, wind curled in over her bare legs. Four boxes were sitting on the front step. The car in the driveway beeped its horn. Nadine waved as Aislin, topless walked up next to her.

“Jesus girl! Don’t show my dad your titties!” Nadine jumped in front of Aislin and blocked the view.

“It’s freezing! How about you just grab boxes and close the door,” Tabitha grumped. she leaned out the door and waved as the car drove away. Heath came fourth.

“Hruff!” Aislin shuddered as she closed the door behind Nadine.

“I hope to hell they got everything.” Uly staggered out from the living room. “Cause this has gone rank.”

She slipped off of her bra and opened the box in Tabitha’s hands. Heath stared. Aislin elbowed him.

“It’s OK if men who aren’t your boyfriend see your tits, but he can’t see mine?” Uly reclined backwards and nearly fell over. Heath’s box clumped to the ground and he rushed over to keep Uly on her feet.

“Let’s go unwrap the presents,” Nadine said.

“You OK?” Heath asked Uly.

“I’ll be fine, hold me for a few more minutes,” she said, with a grin.

“You’re fine,” Heath said, awkwardly putting her on her feet. “Now, let’s carry these boxes up to our rooms, OK?”

He was surprised when Uly nodded and rushed over to pick up the box Heath had dropped.

“I can carry one—”

“Yes, you can,” Aislin agreed, unloading her box into his hand. She kissed him on the cheek and said, “Might as well go to Tabitha and Uly’s room.”

They climbed the stairs and everyone gathered in the side bedroom. Aislin forced Uly into a t-shirt, though Uly’s nipples pricked up the fabric. Nadine handed Aislin a shirt as well.

“Oh my god,” Tabitha said, taking out a chocolate bar and unwrapping it instantly. “I needed this.”

“What we really need is internet,” Aislin said. “Ordering shit off of Amazon sucks when trying to keep a signal upstairs.”

“Yeah, the time I tried it my order fell through,” Tabitha agreed.

“Dad cancelled my credit card,” Nadine said. “Until your car is paid off.”

“Hey, who wants to have a fashion show?” Uly said, lifting a dress out of one of the boxes. “This’ll look awesome on Tabby.”

“They’re all just pretty normal clothes,” Aislin said, rummaging through a box. “I think we can just find what we like and not do that.”

“Boo!” Uly said. “C’mon, you put this on.”

Tabitha caught the dress. She frowned, then she reached up and unhooked her bra.

“Oh, maybe I should take my stuff up to our room,” Heath said, unable to look away as Tabitha got her breasts out.

“No fashion show! Stop trying to steal my boyfriend!” Aislin stomped. She looked strongly at Heath.

“I guess, I guess we can’t do that. No fashion show.” The girls didn’t argue with Heath and nodded right away. Tabitha still put on the dress. It was light, comfortable, looking good while lazing around the house kinda clothes. She brushed down her belly. She looked up and frowned.

“Sorry, Heath,” she said. “I’m not showing off, it’s not a show.”

“Don’t be sorry.” He shook his head.

“OK, I won’t be.”

Aislin cocked her lips. “We need a shower before we get dressed. Come on, Heath.”

She stomped away.

“Am I in trouble?” he asked the room.

“You’re getting laid!” Aislin angrily called back. Heath chased her out.

“You want to put on everything and then play strip poker for hours?” Nadine asked with a shrug.

“There’s literally nothing else to do,” Tabitha said.

“I can think of something,” Uly said. “Who wants a glass of wine?”

* * *

Aislin reached up backwards and gripped the headboard in two places. Her thighs squeezed tightly on Heath’s ears.

Fuck! He was trainable! He listened when he had his tongue in her pussy! He put his tongue in her pussy! He was such a trade up from the guys in her life in high school. Shit, she should’ve picked one of the guys who had to work for it back then.

She was gasping, rolling her shoulders. Her skin was slick with sweat and red with exertion. She moaned and groaned. She bit inside of her cheek. No, she had left the door open for a reason. She let her mouth hang open and she bellowed.

* * *

“Dad says he might know a guy who can hook up satellite internet. Just not as soon we’d like.” Nadine tried to speak in between Aislin’s house-splitting cries.

“Yeah, Mom and Dad called around,” Tabitha frowned. “The installer guy’s social distancing. It could be weeks.”

“That’s what dad said too.” Nadine ground her teeth as Aislin’s “Oh god!” filled the house. “She’s doing this on purpose.”

“Do you want to go up and close their door?” Tabitha said.

“She’s,” Uly hiccuped. “She’s just making sure Heath sticks with her, you know? Because he could have any one of us. Hell, any two of us!”

“Get your head off my shoulder.” Nadine lifted Uly. “You’re OK right? You’re not going to die from the drink?”

“What else am I gonna do?” Uly moaned. “It’s not fair.”

“What do you guys want to happen?” Tabitha said. “If we try to break him up with Aislin, he’s gonna hate us.”

“I don’t want him to stop fucking Aislin,” Uly said. “But I’d like to get laid too. Or even play cards with him. Or tell stories. But when we get close, Aislin’s all, ‘Who wa~ants se~ex?’”

“I do. I do.” Nadine said, mopily. “I was angry when you called me a sex slave. But, I mean, I just want to be touched. Thank you, Tabitha.”

Tabitha had wrapped up Nadine in a hug. Uly leaned in and hugged over the other girls.

“Aislin’s got him by the balls,” Tabitha said. “And he’s smiling like an idiot. I’m kinda happy for him. Aislin’s great. Heath’s great. Heath deserves great.”

“What do you deserve?” Uly smiled.

“I don’t know,” Tabitha frowned.

“Slavery, punishment, anger?” Nadine sighed.

“Well, what are we going to do about it?” Uly grumbled.

“I love your cock inside me! Yes! Heath! Yes!”

The girls looked up and frowned. Nadine rubbed the arms that still held her. “I have one bad idea.”

“I’ll do anything,” Tabitha said. “Well… No killing Aislin and burying her in the woods.”

“Plan C then,” Nadine said. “Open another bottle of wine for Uly.”

“You guys gonna drink with me this time?” Uly said. “I don’t want to be sick and alone.”

“You won’t be alone,” Nadine said.

* * *

Aislin stubbed her toe on the headboard and kneed herself in the nose. She started laughing.

“Are you OK?” Heath pulled back. That sucked for Aislin as she was unfolded and her pussy moved down and away from his dick.

“Never thought I’d get beat up like that,” she smiled.

“Does it hurt? Is your nose bleeding?” He leaned over her and tenderly held his face.

“You’re sweet,” she said and kissed his thumb.

“You’re OK?”

“I could use a good fucking,” she said, with a pouty smile.

He kissed her hard. They moaned against each other. She felt his chest and muscles. Their tongues dueled and she reached for his cock.

“Knock knock lovebirds,” Uly giggled from the doorway. Heath flinched in shock and rolled off of Aislin. He panicked to pull the blankets over his dick but they’d been kicked off an hour ago.

“Uly?” Aislin crossed her arms over her tits.

“All of the fun’s up here,” she said, drinking from a bottle. She licked her red stained lips. “Wanna play?”

“Uly, I think you’d better stop,” Heath said.

“Stop what? Stop waiting? Please! I’m really good! C’mon Aislin, wanna give Heath a night he’ll never forget?”

“I was.” Aislin said, flatly.

“Yeah, I punched her in the face with her own knee,” Heath nodded.

Uly cackled. “C’mon we miss you guys!”

“You miss us?” Heath asked. “What does that mean?”

“It means if I wanna play, looks like I gotta come up to the bedroom.”

Uly had been wearing silk pajamas. She dropped the bottle, it rolled on the floor. It was empty. She struggled with her buttons.

“Hey now,” Heath said. “That wouldn’t be fair. Aislin’s my girlfriend. I love her.”

“What?” Uly said. “You’ve been fucking for days. You know you’re not gonna feel like this forever. What are you gonna do when ya come down?” She leaned against the door frame. Her top opened and fell away from her breasts.

“But I—” Heath frowned. He stopped when Aislin put his hand on his belly.

“Let me,” she said. “I’ll be back up and give you a big long blowjob after I put the drunk to bed.”

“How much have you been drinking Uly?” Heath asked. “You’re making bad choices.”

“You’re not even making choices,” Uly grumbled. “Do you wanna threesome? Aislin?”

“I don’t.” Aislin walked over to Uly.

“I don’t want to fuck up what I have with Aislin.” Aislin looked back at Heath. Well, of course he wanted a threesome. If it came to it, Uly wasn’t the right choice. Right now, the right choice was monopolize, monopolize, monopolize. But was that going to be the right choice for their whole quarantine? Aislin’s gears started turning.

“What about fucking everybody else up?” Uly said. “We’re all listening and lonely and—”

“Come on, you’re going to lay down, drunkie,” Aislin took Uly’s hand. Uly pulled away and walked around her towards Heath. Heath saw the flare-up on Aislin’s face. He jumped up.

“Oh, that is a pretty dick.” Uly swayed.

“It’s time to go, Uly.” Heath said. “I’m sorry you’re lonely, but I gotta love my girl. That’s what I’ve always wanted to do.”

“You’re nice,” Uly said.

“You gotta stop drinking though,” he said.

“I gotta?” she frowned. “But I—What else am I gonna do? All the people I love are in another country. We could be getting people sick. We—”

“All of the people who love you aren’t in another country,” Aislin said. “Right, Heath?”

“Right?” he answered, but steeled his features and said more confidently: “Right.”

“If you love me, I’ll stop drinking,” she said the words strongly, like they weren’t hers.

“I’ll love you then,” Heath said rapidly. She lit up with a brilliant smile. He had to step back to not get kissed.

“B-but—”

“You’re still drunk,” Aislin said. “How is he supposed to think you’ve stopped drinking if you’re still drunk?”

“So he doesn’t love me yet?” Uly said.

“I’m going to take her to bed,” Aislin said. She picked a robe off of the dresser by the door. “I’ll see you soon, lover.”

“Hurry back,” Heath grinned.

* * *

“How did that help?” Tabitha grumbled at Nadine as they watched Aislin put Uly in her bedroom and run back up to Heath.

“It hasn’t helped yet,” Nadine agreed. “But it will when Uly remembers tomorrow and we keep her away from the drink.”

“But—”

“Oh, there’s gonna be fireworks,” Nadine said.

“I won’t forgive you if Heath gets hurt,” Tabitha said.

“Or if you do,” Nadine guessed.

“No, no, I don’t think you’ll have any say in how I feel,” Tabitha said. “I’m going to make sure Uly doesn’t throw up and die.”

“Good we need her. Night.”

“If you need her, you help her,” Tabitha turned on her foot and went for what had become Nadine’s single room. Nadine didn’t try to stop Tabitha.

“Oo-oh! Heath!” Aislin was already getting started. Nadine and Tabitha aggressively closed their new doors.

* * *

Nadine was whistling as she made breakfast. Even if her father hadn’t been dropping off every-other-daily care packages, they had food for-fucking-ever. The basement, including the wine cellar, seemed to exist for a situation where the world was ending. Well, pandemics were like that. There was even a little library down there, but Nadine didn’t like to read read. She could manage to rig her phone in a special spot in her bathroom to download books from Audible if she felt the itch.

Bacon, pancakes—with blueberries or chocolate chips, sausages, chopped fruit, yogurt. It was a feast. Maybe she should dial it back. She wanted to be certain that food didn’t become her love. Or anyone else’s. Maybe the world would end and they’d need to repopulate the Earth? No way she was padding on an inch while Uly, Tabby, or Aislin kept their figures.

You know, if the plan worked. If Heath could just think with his dick.

“You’re smiling so much it scares me,” Tabitha said. She was assisting, squeezing whipped cream through an icing funnel to add swirls on top of each stack of pancakes.

“You will be too when you try these,” Nadine said.

“No, you’re not thinking about food,” Tabitha frowned.

“How do you know?” Nadine said.

“Because I’m the fat one, and I’m not,” Tabitha grumbled.

Nadine put down her tongs and stepped back from the stove. Tabitha watched her suspiciously. Nadine walked over and grabbed Tabitha’s shirt and pulled it up over her belly. She took a handful, which didn’t come easy.

“You’re not fat,” Nadine said. “Unless you’re talking about these.”

“Don’t honk my boobs!” Tabitha stepped away during a ticklish laugh.

“Whatever, don’t get down on yourself,” Nadine said. “If you want to feel prettier, I could do your makeup or something.”

“Makeovers?” Uly moaned, zombie-ing into the kitchen. “Tell me there’s coffee.”

“Pot’ll be ready in less than two minutes.” Nadine read the timer.

“Two minutes?” Uly sat down at the counter and held her head. “I drank more yesterday. I had figured out my sweet spot and then I jumped a full bottle further.”

“It was a necessity,” Nadine said.

“Fuck necessities,” Uly moaned. “I’m going to get some hair of the dog that bit me.”.

“Heath said he’d bang you if you stopped drinking,” Nadine reminded her.

“No,” Aislin said, coming around the corner from the stairs. “He said he’d love you.”

“Here’s some Advil and some water.” Tabitha put the glass and pills down in front of Uly.

“Are you alright?” Heath said. He squeezed Uly’s shoulder and then saw Nadine lifting plates to carry to the dining room. “Holy shit. What’s the occasion?”

“Not dying in the apocalypse,” Nadine said.

“Heath, sweetheart.” Aislin took his hand, “I think the girls are scheming something.”

“Yeah, schemes are fun.” He kissed his girlfriend on the cheek. He squatted down and lifted Uly’s hair. She looked sadly at him. “I don’t want to watch you hurt yourself. What can I do?”

She smiled dangerously. “I’m not going to drink today,” Uly said.

“Good, you need food. C’mon, Nadine’s serving.”

He stood up. Uly took his hand. She grabbed the Advil from the table and slugged the water a second later. Aislin put her hand on his arm and didn’t leave his side, sitting next to him at the table.

“Oh my god,” Uly said, warmly with a mouthful of pancake. “And I think the pills are kicking in.”

“Here’s your coffee,” Nadine said, putting a mug in front of Uly, and beginning to fill it.

“Sit down, Nadine,” Heath said. “Join us at the table.”

Nadine rushed the first free chair and sat her butt down. Aislin raised an eyebrow, because Nadine hadn’t finished pouring and didn’t put the coffee pot down until she was seated. Aislin leaned in towards Heath.

“No, I’m not going to say that,” Heath said.

“Please?” she asked.

“But, what if she thinks it’s mean?” Heath asked.

“Then apologize,” Aislin said. “No one here thinks you’d be mean on purpose.”

“No,” Heath said.

“What are you guys talking about?” Tabitha asked. It was clear by the way Heath had responded it was Tabitha he might be mean to.

“Tabby, will you climb under the table and—”

“Don’t, Aislin,” Heath said.

“I will.” Uly said.

“We all know that,” Aislin rolled her eyes. “And Nadine here thinks she’d have to. But Tabby—”

“Why don’t you do it?” Heath dared Aislin.

“Happily, but that wouldn’t prove anything,” she shrugged. She lifted her seat, pushed it back a few inches, and stood up.

“Wait? Give him a blowjob?” Tabitha caught up to things when Aislin started to get down on her knees.

“I think we can have breakfast,” Heath said. His cheeks burned as they blushed. He pulled Aislin back up to her feet.

“OK, well just ask her nicely,” Aislin said.

“I—But—”

“Oh nevermind,” Aislin sighed. “She’ s had a moment to catch up. Now, I think she’d do it for different reasons. Especially if you said ‘please.’”

“Why are you acting like this? Come on, get up and sit down. Your food’s getting cold and Nadine worked so hard on everything. It’s delicious.”

“Thank you,” Nadine said.

“What if I want to do this?” Aislin asked.

“In front of everyone?”

“You guys leave the door open when Aislin’s going nuts already,” Uly said, with a shrug. ”Tabby saw you in the living room. I saw you in the basement. Nadine?”

“I haven’t walked in on them as of yet,” Nadine said.

“No,” Uly said, shaking her head. “Pass the coffee.”

“Whoa, Aislin!” Heath retreated a little, scuffing his chair legs across the hardwood floor. That was good for Aislin who was no longer risking clapping her head on the underside of the table. “Please, you’re making people uncomfortable.”

“I’m kinda good with it,” Uly said. “This bacon is perfect, Nadine!”

“Thank you,” Nadine said

Tabitha turned to Heath. “I already walked in on you in the living room once. It’s not like we have anywhere else to go. I don’t think you need to hide it. We just kinda wished we got to play too.”

“Yeah, I can see how having other guys for you would...” Heath took a deep breath.

“He’s not going to cheat on a girl. He’s a good guy,” Tabitha said. “I’m sorry. I’m not really cool with watching. I’m going to take my plate and go to the living room and play on my phone or downstairs and read, maybe.”

“Tell her to sit back down and stay,” Aislin lit up with a smile. “Trust me, you’ll like it.”

“But she won’t,” Heath said. “I’m sorry we’re ruining breakfast, Tabby.”

“It’s OK.” She got up and picked up her plate. “Besides, you can’t really ruin Nadine’s cooking.”

Tabitha grumbled and left.

“God!” Aislin murmured and climbed up. She righted her chair and moved to sit at the table and eat. Heath pouted.

“Oh, I’ll do it as soon as we’re done eating,” Aislin promised. “It’s just… Science or something. Did you see Nadine jump to sit down when you told her to?”

“Uh, no,” Heath said. “This isn’t a you-have-to-do-everything-I-say kinda thing because of the car, is it?”

“Breakfast is,” Nadine said. “Sitting down was just sitting down.”

“Tell Uly not to drink anything today.” Aislin said.

“I wasn’t going to drink anyways,” Uly said.

“Yeah,” Heath said. “And I know I got distracted, but I was worried about you.”

“See, shouldn’t be a problem then,” Aislin said. “Say, ‘Uly, don’t drink anything today.’”

“Uly,” Heath said. “Don’t drink today.”

“Those aren’t the words I told you to say.” Aislin said.

“Really?” Heath laughed. “Anything is water, or coffee.” He pointed to the mug in Uly’s hand. She smiled as she swallowed. Aislin smiled waiting for him to say it. Heath shrugged. “OK... Uly, Don’t drink anything today.”

Uly pulled the mug from her lips in an instant. Heath laughed and shook his head. Aislin watched amazed.

“What?” Uly said, looking at Aislin.

“You still look a bit shaky,” Aislin said. “Do you want me to fill your water glass?”

“No, thanks. I need some solids in my stomach,” Uly said. She picked up a sausage and looked at it, at Heath, and at Aislin. “Isn’t there something you promised to do anyways?”

* * *

Because we’d have to stop. Knowing the answer, Heath hadn’t asked Aislin why they hadn’t gone up to the bedroom.

Aislin didn’t suck dick very often. If she was doing it, it was just to start sex, not to finish him. She liked to cum. She really liked to cum. Heath was pushed back to the wall of the dining room. He slouched in the high backed chair. Aislin’s wavy blond hair moved rhythmically in his lap. He ran his fingers against her scalp.

Uly had left. Nadine was packing up the uneaten food into tupperware. Heath tried not to make eye contact, but Nadine smiled every time he inevitably did.

Aislin was feeling great. This blowjob wasn’t like high school. Until Heath, she always felt used after a blowjob, but she knew he’d eagerly reciprocate. It was never going to be her favorite thing, why get her jaw sore when she could get fucked too? It wasn’t like Heath didn’t love pussy.

This was a power play. Her tongue swirled around the head of his shaft and her cheek bulged as she chicken-headed up and down. She was fairly skilled but Heath was inexperienced enough to believe he was in heaven. His shoulders were slumped back and strengthless. The wet noise out of her mouth filled the little room.

“I’ll bring you guys something to drink,” Nadine said. “Have a good cum, Heath.”

It was such an honest and confusing sentiment. Heath answered with a moan. Aislin answered with a smile. She wagged her tongue and bucked her chin. He gasped. His eyes followed Nadine’s ass to the kitchen door.

“Uh, shit…” He grunted and his fingers tightened their hold on Aislin’s skull. She braced herself with a tight grip on his knee. The splash against the roof of her mouth made her purr. She slurped loudly until the cum stopped coming.

When she looked up, he was brushing open her bangs to meet her blue eyes. She sat back on her heels, swallowing visibly as Heath’s cock bobbed and diminished.

“Thank you,” he said with a big grin. “Oh…” He took a long breath. Nadine came back in with glasses. Aislin happily grabbed one and rinsed her mouth before swallowing again.

“Sorry, Nadine.” Heath muttered.

“For what?” she asked. Aislin mirrored the question with a raised eyebrow.

“Doing that in front of you,” he muttered. He struggled to bring his pants up and stuff his cock into his shorts.

“I could’ve left if it bothered me, like Tabitha,” Nadine said.

“Babe,” Aislin put down her glass on the floor and grabbed his knees and pulled herself up. She was surprised by his snap kiss of her. Nadine squatted and picked up the glass.

“OK,” Heath said. He held Aislin’s girlish smile and pecked her lips once again before turning to Nadine. “What are we doing today?”

“Same as everyday,” Nadine twisted her lips. “Sitting around talking and getting frustrated that there’s no internet or TV.”

“There’s a TV, I mean there’s no cable. But there’s a TV and VCR in the basement.” Heath said. “I guess it might be in one of the closets or something.”

“A VCR?” Aislin said, with a twisted face.

“What is there to watch?” Nadine asked.

“Mostly just Disney princess movies and rip offs like Anastasia that Aunt Hazel bought for my cousins when they were little,” Heath said. All of his cousins were girls and he figured he had to defend himself over the choice in films. “I got to play outside.”

“Still, if you guys are going to go fuck, maybe?” Nadine said. “Honestly, it sounds like just another way to be bored.”

“Uh…” Heath looked at Aislin.

“I am horny,” she smiled.

“I don’t want Uly killing herself with wine,” Heath said. He looked at Nadine. She smiled and left to the kitchen. “I think I want to check in on everyone.”

“Sure,” Aislin said, lighting up. “We’ll find something to do.”

* * *