The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelter In Place On Haunted Hill — Chapter 3

By Redsliver

In spite of Nadine being Heath’s pet slave, a pack of girls in their underwear, a romantic fire, and free-flowing alcohol, no one made moves that night. Heath wasn’t in the right headspace. In truth, he craved the distraction, even wallowing in his self-consciousness was a relief from worrying about his Aunt, his car, being stuck here, the pandemic, how the girls were going to get home tomorrow, and everything else.

They eventually moved onto the couch. Nadine was quick to act, running around, filling glasses, fetching blankets, staying out of the conversation. Tabitha hardly talked, Aislin and Uly commanded. Aislin tried to be upbeat, gossiping about all of the friends they had scattered to the winds with college shut down. Uly failed to start drinking games.

“Heath!” Uly shouted after Heath and Nadine came up from the basement. He had insisted going down to the wine cellar—which was a small walk-in room of the basement with several hundred bottles—and not having Uly ravage it.

“These are the last two tonight, OK?” He asked. 5 people, seven bottles of wine, was quite enough, especially with Tabitha’s glass still totally full from its second refill.

“Awesome! Heath!” Uly shouted again. “Do you have a deck of cards? We could play King’s Cup!”

“No, don’t go back downstairs, Heath,” Aislin said. “She’ll have a new idea any second now.”

“We haven’t eaten since lunch,” Tabitha said. That had been early afternoon. It was much later.

“I’ll get some fruits and nuts and stuff. I saw them in the fridge.”

“Heath! Come sit down!” Uly shouted.

“You’re loud and drunk,” Heath said, sitting down on the couch. Tabitha smiled. Uly draped herself over his shoulder.

“Spin the bottle!” Uly held up one of the empty bottles.

“If you wanna kiss Aislin go ahead,” Tabitha muttered.

“No thanks,” Aislin said.

“No no no, whoever the bottle points at, they drink!” Uly slipped off the couch and tried to spin the bottle but it just slid across the carpet. “Shit. Alright, that’s kinda pointing at…”

“That’s the fire,” Aislin said. “He doesn’t drink.”

“But he does kiss,” Tabitha grumbled, “maybe get your face right in there.”

“I’ve got apples and nuts and stuff,” Nadine said carrying in a basket and a green plastic topped jar. “Uh, what’s she doing?”

“No one’s drinking with me,” Uly pouted, she sat on her knees, flopping her butt down between her ankles.

“I am,” Aislin said, with a sip of red.

“Heath, have a glass with me!” Uly asked.

“Sure,” he said, hiding one of the two bottles he had brought up behind the couch. “But this is our last bottle.”

“What about—” Tabitha got out of her seat to look but noticed Nadine and Heath looking at her. She sat down. “Yeah, that’s the last bottle.”

“Alright, um, Never Have I Ever, um…” Uly looked around.

“Nothing you’ve never done, eh?” Aislin sniped. She brushed her hair from her face.

“OK, Uly,” Heath said. He walked over, squatted in front of her, and offered his hands to Uly. “I think maybe I should get you to bed.”

“Me?” she said looking up. She smirked and swiveled her head. She stuck out her tongue to Aislin.

“What? You’re drunk?”

“Well, I didn’t need to be,” Uly slurred. She turned to Tabitha. “Oh.”

“What?” Tabitha asked.

“No, no, not bed,” Uly said.

“What then?” Heath said. “You’re a little out of control.”

“OK. OK. But um…” This time Uly looked to Nadine. “Are you taking your slave too?”

Heath frowned, being forced to recall the hours old car wreck.

“No, just you.”

“Nope,” Uly said. She pushed away Heath’s hands and scrambled over to the couch. Tabitha flinched away. Uly climbed over and hugged her, knocking aside Tabitha’s right hand and sending a fistful of nuts scattering.

“What? Get your mouth off my ear! OK, apology accepted. They’re just nuts.”

Uly sat up on her knees like a meerkat and looked at Heath. She pinched Tabitha.

“Ow! Crazy bitch!” Tabitha said.

“Uly…” Heath sighed.

“I’ll take her to bed,” Aislin sighed, getting up out of the couch.

“Oh,” Uly said with a frown. Then her eyes lit up. “Oh! OK, I’m alright.”

“You’re done drinking for now,” Heath said.

“Where are we sleeping?”

“Aunt Hazel’s room is the one left off the stairs. The others are guest rooms. Whichever you like.”

“Where do you sleep?” Tabitha asked. She was glad the power was out and the sun was set. She was blushing hard.

“Oh, um, usually on the third floor,” Heath said.

“I’ll take Uly up to the otherside room, in case someone wants to get to the phone bathroom,” Aislin said.

“No, I’ll do it. You stay and have fun,” Nadine grabbed Aislin’s shoulder.

“Sweet, Uly, time for bed.”

“What, it’s barely like 5 or something,” she slurred.

“It’s closer to 9,” Tabitha said, checking her phone.

“Still way too early!” Uly tossed her hands up.

“I don’t want to stay up too late,” Heath said. “As soon as we can get a tow truck out here in the morning, I want to get you all to the bus station or however we’re going to get you home.”

“Boo!” Uly said. “Alright, I’m coming.”

“Here, sit.” Aislin put Heath down on the couch, next to Tabitha. She sat down next to him and took a piece of fruit from the basket. “Thank you for everything.”

“What for getting you stranded in the middle of nowhere?” Heath said.

“No. For everything.” Aislin smiled and bit her apple.

“Yeah, who else would’ve jumped to help us like you did?” Tabitha said.

“Anyone? You guys know guys help pretty girls out, right?” Heath said.

“So it’s because we’re pretty?” Aislin reclined and grinned.

“Well, I guess it’s—”

Heath stopped when Tabitha frowned and Aislin kicked his knee.

“Don’t change your mind that I’m pretty,” she said. “And this isn’t your fault.”

“Yeah, Nadine was the selfish car thief!” Tabitha reminded him

“And your mom is the one who was crazy and couldn’t tell you what was really going on!” Aislin said.

Heath sighed. “I’m sorry just the same. Thanks for trying to cheer me up,” he said. He clearly wasn’t cheered up. He got up and trudged morosely to the third floor landing.

“Great, tell him his mom’s crazy. Great move, Aislin.”

“I’ll make it up to him,” Aislin decided. Smiling to herself, she opened the last bottle of wine.

* * *

“He said the third floor,” Uly reminded Nadine, after Uly was pushed onto the second floor bedroom.

“Oh?” Nadine said.

“Yeah, wait!” Uly said sharply. “How big’s the bed upstairs?”

“Probably a queen?” Nadine said, having seen the other two beds on this floor.

“OK, well don’t tell Aislin or Tabitha. It’s hard enough for a threesome on a queen.” Uly’s whisper was closer to thunder.

“I don’t think he’s really happy with me,” Nadine said. “Wow, understatement.”

“Yeah, you’ve been killing his boners,” Uly agreed. “But, you’re just his fuckable slut. If I asked Tabitha or Aislin, I’d have to share him.”

“He sent you to bed, without him,” Nadine scowled.

“Oh, shit,” Uly frowned. She sat up happily when Heath filled the doorframe. He knocked on the door.

“You two taking this room?” he asked.

“Two?” Uly said, like “Blegh!”

“That’ll put Aislin and Tabitha together, I guess,” Heath said.

“Heath?” Nadine said, hopefully as Heath turned.

“Night, I think I need some time to myself.” He didn’t want to hear another apology. An apology didn’t get his car out of the trees.

* * *

Tabitha never finished her glass of wine. The sixth open bottle was half full on the coffee table next to her glass.

“You’ve been smiling like the Cheshire Cat,” Aislin said.

“Yeah?” Tabitha said. “I guess I have.”

“Feeling a little brave, taking the girls out in front of Heath?” Aislin mimicked Heath’s leer over Tabitha’s large breasts. Tabitha covered herself with one hand and sneered at Aislin. Aislin raised her hands in surrender. “Hey, you’re not the only one.”

“That doesn’t make it better,” Tabitha said.

“Don’t be jealous, I’ve got the smallest tits of us all,” Aislin said.

“Like he didn’t look,” Tabitha sighed, “Plus your ass is perfect.”

“Thanks,” Aislin said. “Yours has been looking much better since you started playing volleyball with us.”

“So it was bad before?” Tabitha said, thinking she’d figured out why Heath hadn’t made a move by now.

“Hardly! And now it’s just awesome,” Aislin said.

“Why’re you talking me up?” Tabitha asked.

“Trying to return the compliment,” Aislin shrugged. “You need to start believing people when they say you’re hot.”

“We can’t all be full of ourselves like you,” Tabitha grumbled.

“Let’s not fight, there’s enough shit in the air,” Aislin said.

“Maybe we should just go to bed,” Tabitha said. She left Aislin on the couch.

Aislin took some more food. Give the girls another fifteen to get settled in. This might be her last chance with any guy before she headed home tomorrow. Even without the pandemic, Heath would be there for her, even if she was the length of the province away from him. It wouldn’t be the worst thing to have a ‘boyfriend’ to come back to when school was back in session.

* * *

Heath sat on the third floor bed. He had wanted to scream, to shout, to just let loose and he hadn’t done it. He looked into Nadine’s eyes and didn’t have the stomach to let it out. That just made him more angry. Angry with himself.

He leaned his eyes into the crook of his elbow and leaned forward against his knees. Shit. He could get a signal well enough by the window. He didn’t want to talk to his mom. He was mad at her too.

“Shit! Shit, shit, shit,” he swore through clenched teeth. The wine was a dumb choice. What the hell was up with Uly, with Aislin, with Tabitha? Women didn’t make any sense. If they liked him, why hadn’t they said anything? He liked them. He hadn’t said anything. But why would they be terrified? They were gorgeous. They were amazing. He was just... He was a coward.

“What?” he shouted, snapping as the bedroom door opened.

“Oh, you’re mad...” Nadine leaned against the doorframe. “Do you want company?”

“I want—” He shut his mouth before he lied. Yes, come in. A lie. No, fuck off. A lie.

“He-ey!” Uly stumbled up the stairs. She peaked at the door. “The party’s up here?”

“I thought you put her to bed,” Heath said.

“I didn’t belt her down,” Nadine said.

“This is the party?” Uly said. She smiled and licked her lips. “Are you going to invite us in?” She fingered the back of her bra. “Is there a dress code?”

“What?” he asked.

“Shit!” Tabitha squeaked. She ducked her head back down, hiding on the stairs, when she saw Uly and Nadine outside of Heath’s door.

“Ha-ah,” Heath sighed and climbed out of bed. He crossed the room to the door.

“I’m done for tonight,” he told the three of them. “Go to bed.”

Tabitha’s head popped up like a prairie dog. Green eyes, grey eyes, and brown eyes grew wide. Uly slurred a “Good night.” Tabitha chirped a “Sweet dreams.” Nadine muttered a “I really am sorry.” Heath shut the door, fell back against it, and huffed out forcefully.

The girls walked down to the second floor, flowed around Aislin who watched them all with frowns. Nadine took one bedroom; Uly and Tabitha took the other. Aislin smiled.

“Too easy,” she said, and climbed the stairs. He’d closed the door but hadn’t locked it.

“Aislin?” Heath said, turning around at the bed. “I’m in a bad mood. Go away.”

“Away where?” Aislin asked.

“To bed, like the others.”

“Sure!” she said and closed the door with her inside.

“Aislin?”

“Shh…” she gestured over her lips. She walked over to him and took his hand. He let her pull her into bed.

“I don’t think this is a good idea. You should go, like the others,” he said.

“Stop it,” Aislin said. She sat down on the bed and smiled. Lightning flashed through the window. He saw her face. She was gorgeous. He couldn’t tell her to go again. She reached up and touched his face.

“C’mon,” she said, slapping her hands on the bed and dragging her ass and legs up on the comforter.

“Is this a good idea?”

“If we don’t do it now, we’ll be kicking ourselves over the whole pandemic. ‘What if?’ is the worst question.”

“OK, um, I’m—”

“It’s alright,” Aislin said, reaching up and unhooking her bra. “Everyone is until some point.”

“I never even—”

“I’ll show you,” she interrupted again. “Now, come here.”

He really didn’t want to be alone with his hurt and anger. He felt weak though. If anyone had pushed, Tabitha, Uly, or Nadine. Didn’t Aislin deserve to be special?

“Unless you’re thinking about me,” she stroked his cheek, “it can wait Heath.”

“I,” he touched her cheek and she let her bra fall forward down to her elbows. She dropped it off the back of the bed. He looked down. She grabbed his chin.

“First base first,” she smiled. She kissed him. Just lightly, then she inched back and smiled. He kissed her. He was light, for only a second, she just had to make that noise. A rumble that said “yes please.” He pushed harder, kissing her for a good fifteen seconds before the “is this how you do it?” panic settled into his mind.

That went straight out a heartbeat later. She lifted his right hand and laid it on her chest. She smiled into their kiss, let him lay her back onto the pillow. His tongue was overzealous, a little less than surgical. She slap-fought him back. There was a little happy giggle mixed in with her sighs and moans.

She ran her fingers around the elastic of his underwear. He broke away for a moment.

“Wow,” he said, not having let go of her breasts. Of all the things he imagined would be awesome in reality, getting his hands on tits were incredible.

“Yeah,” she said, “You’re good. It feels great.”

Overstatements, first time white lies that kept his sails full and made his smile intense and genuine. She hooked her fingers into his boxers.

She had caught a glimpse down in front of the fire. She knew what she was working with. She loved dicks, thick ones, warm ones. She reached into his shorts. If he could see her face, her eager grin would’ve broken his resolve and he would’ve made a premature mess.

“Take my panties off,” she smiled. He stopped. He had long, a little bit cold, slender fingers on his cock. He breathed sometimes.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I’m happy too.”

“We haven’t gone out or anything or—”

“We went out lots of times,” she said. “How many double dates have we had with Cale and Lucy?”

“Oh,” he sighed. “I didn’t know those were dates.”

“Well, they paid off,” Aislin said, while hotly lidding her eyes and licking her lips.

He leaned over and kissed her. His face wasn’t settled.

“What?” she asked.

“I still would like to take you out, maybe go to dinner and a show,” he said.

“Simple, but when we do, I’ll like it,” she said, with a bright smile. “Now come on. You’ll like this.”

She brought his hands down to her hips and slid her panties down her legs. She had a great ass and Aislin reached down to his fingers and made sure he squeezed and realized how great it was. The way he grunted and panted reinforced her vanity.

He tickled her feet a bit as he slowly pulled the small garment off of her ankles. She giggled warmly, thrashed a double kick away. He didn’t know what to do, now that he had a girl’s underwear in his hands. He laid them reverently on the foot of the bed and turned back to Aislin.

“Come on,” she said, sticking one hand back through the waistband of his boxers. She opened her knees and guided him up to her.

“Wow, this is it,” he said.

“This is the beginning,” she said, brightly. “Wait until we get to it!

He nodded, anxiety and anticipation not giving him the same ebullient joy that she was giving off. He pushed down his boxers, leaving them at his knees. He reached forward and touched her pussy.

She was hot. He rubbed around the outside. She was wet. The tips of his fingers roughed back and forth over the clear opening. She nodded. She pulled his cock and lifted her hips.

“Wait, aren’t I supposed to… foreplay or something…”

“I did it myself before I came upstairs,” she explained.

“OK, and—”

“Stop it,” she reached up and touched his cheek. “Just kiss me and I’ll help guide you in.”

He listened. She enjoyed his eagerness, once he let go a little. It was difficult, getting him lined up, his instincts were a little off the correct trajectory. She felt the tip of his cock and moaned. She bit his lip, and nodded.

He felt her pussy; he held her belly. She steadied his cock. Her flesh opened for him. He breathed chaos. She nipped his lip. He nodded, and pushed in further. For all of the chill of her fingers she was incredibly hot inside. He needed a moment. He tried to breathe. She took her hand from his cock and reached for his, knitting their fingers between their stomachs.

“I’m going to start now,” he said. She nodded. Sliding back out: he gasped, she sighed. She nodded. He slid back in. She twitched.

“That’s good, make love to me.” She picked her words meticulously.

He started slow. She wrapped her heels behind his butt. She wanted him to go faster. He feared cutting this amazing feeling short. She tightened her fingers in his. He nodded.

She really had brought herself quite near the edge of cumming as soon as Tabitha had left the couch downstairs. It was something she had learned to do in high school. She might have to do it tonight, but Heath had an attention to detail. He would be trained, even if they had to learn over webcam for the next weeks, months, whatever it was going to be.

She moaned. He fit her pussy better than any cock she had ever known. That made her smile. She breathed. Heath was a good choice. She pulled his hand down, closer to their sex between them.

He was bumping his fist now. But he was going quicker, and she was taking it with louder more excited breaths. She started sawing, dragging his knuckles over the top of her wet flesh. He grabbed her hair and made her kiss him harder.

Maybe he was doing too much, but if he had simply focused on fucking her, he’d have finished in a moment. He was overthinking, the pace, the kiss, their hands together, the sounds she was making, the sounds he was making. He felt embarrassed and a little caveman-like. His neuroticism was her pay off. He took longer and rubbed more. She had teed herself up but she was really going to cum tonight!

“Oh my god!” she was starting to rattle with her outbreaths. She slapped her tongue around but she was hardly kissing him anymore. She flexed her butt but she was hardly using her legs anymore. “Cum with me!”

“You’re cumming?” Hh said. Lightning lit up her features. Her bright blue eyes and twisted reddened lips, were right under him. She was too beautiful. He gasped.

She felt him spasm and thrash. The feeling of cum inside her stacked with the shivers and shocks of her orgasm. They came just as thunder shook the windows. She stroked his hair, grabbed his shoulder and made sure she screamed and shrieked the pleasure loud enough to be heard one floor down.

He huffed and puffed, cooling down and letting his weight pin her. It was warm, safe, but heavy. Soon, she had to whisper and urge him onto his hip.

“Hi, Aislin,” he said with a goofy grin. She kissed him lightly.

“Let’s get under the sheets and cuddle,” she said.

Heath, for the first time since he had carried Nadine back inside, closed his eyes and wasn’t pounded by terrible thoughts.

* * *

The rain had died down, the power was on, the phone was ringing. Not someone’s cell phone, the house phone. Heath blinked, squeezing Aislin as he awoke. Then he realized it was the phone. He grabbed his boxers off the floor and rushed down the stairs. Girls were poking their heads out of the bedrooms. All eyes were on Heath’s nudity as he ran into Aunt Hazel’s bedroom.

“Hello! Hello!” he shouted and calmed down. “Hello.”

“Hey, Heath. It’s your aunt Jenny.”

“Oh, hey Sergeant MacTavish,” he said with a smile.

“Yeah, you’re at Aunt Hazel’s, huh? The power company people found your car.”

“Yeah, shit. Um, sort of slid on the mud and—”

“Yeah, well, um, it looks like quite the ding on the front fender and the passenger side door is trashed. Are you OK?”

“Yeah, I, uh, I’m good,” he said, unable to stop himself from smiling. He cradled the handset in his shoulder and cheek and pulled up his boxers. “I do need the car, or at least a drive home. For me and a few of my friends.”

“Oh, you’re not going anywhere,” Jenny said. “Aunt Hazel’s probably got the China bug.”

“Is she OK? I heard they rushed her to Halifax.”

“She’s quarantined, but they didn’t put her on a ventilator. That’s apparently a good thing. They said she was fit and otherwise healthy. Low co-morbidities the doc said. She’s not having the best time, the cough’s a real bitch.”

“That’s a relief,” he said. “But, me and the girls need to get out of here.”

“Girls eh?” The aunt in the police sergeant needled. “They pretty?”

“Very,” Heath smiled at the door where Tabitha looked in on him.

“I’m getting breakfast,” she said with a frown. He waved at her.

“Oh my fucking head!” Uly moaned.

“Is Nadine Spencer with you?” Aunt Jenny asked.

“Yeah, she’s one of the girls I was giving a ride home from Dal,” Heath said.

“Well then, I’ll give this number to her father so he can call her in a bit,” Jenny said. “Anyway, the house is contaminated. Why are you even there?”

“When Mom called me about Aunt Hazel, she never mentioned moving her out to Halifax.”

“Olive, huh? That’s like her. Can’t keep her head on straight in a crisis,” Jenny sighed. “Well, you guys could’ve picked up the bug. So you’re not going anywhere.”

“C’mon, don’t be kidding me. I gotta take Uly to the airport and—”

“Jesus, there’s no way in hell they’re going to let her on a plane right now!” Jenny said. “Hazel’s got food for months. With the power back on there’s plenty in the deep freezes and the pantry. How many of you are there?”

“Me, Nadine, Tabby, Uly, and Aislin.”

“Aislin sounds special,” Jenny said, hearing the rise in Heath’s voice. “You guys hunker down.”

“What am I going to tell the girls?”

“The truth,” Jenny said. “Love you kiddo. Stay healthy”

“Uh… Love you too.” Heath said. He put the phone back on the cradle.

“What’s going on?” Nadine asked from the doorway. Aislin walked up to Nadine’s shoulder. Nadine had gone and found her top, but she was otherwise just wearing that over yesterday’s underwear. “The power’s back on. Can we go down to the car and get my stuff? I’m going to call dad if you don’t mind.”

“That was my aunt Jenny,” Heath said. Nadine pricked up. Aislin looked confused between the two of them. “She wants us to stay quarantined.”

“What?” Nadine said.

“In the house?” Aislin asked.

“Yeah, they don’t know if we’ve been exposed,” Heath said. “So, um, they want us to hold out in case we’re infectious.”

“For how long?”

“And why are we listening to your Aunt Jenny about it?”

“She’s an RCMP sergeant,” Nadine said to Aislin, sharply. Nadine turned back to Heath and schooled her features. She frowned with concern. “For how long?”

“She didn’t say. She did say she was going to give your dad the house number,” he walked over. He looked at Nadine. He looked at Aislin. “And apologize to Aislin, I don’t want you being snappy.”

“I’m sorry, Aislin,” Nadine said quickly. “Shit.” She frowned.

“I’m going to tell the other girls,” Heath smiled. He kissed Aislin as he walked by her. She grinned smugly at Nadine. That’s when the phone rang.

* * *

Heath found his clothes, dried out before the fire, and started to get dressed. He couldn’t believe it. Stuck here, and the girls too, because of him. He could blame his mom for panicking and miscommunicating, but he panicked too and drove out here. He smiled. Fuck. He couldn’t wipe the giddy off of his face.

“Boo!” Uly said. “Boo!”

He turned as he zipped his fly. She was still only wearing her bra and panties.

“I’m willing to keep up the slumber party dress code if you are,” Uly said, striking a pose. “Tabitha’s doing her best not to ruin scrambled eggs. I put some bacon in the oven, timer should keep her from fucking that up, but I’ll check on her soon.”

“Oh, um, shit,” Heath said. “Come with me, I should tell Tabby too.”

“Tell us what?” Uly said. “Oh… Yeah, congratulations, man!”

Uly punched Heath in the arm as he walked up to her. She then grabbed it and hugged herself in on his right side. “Aislin’s a loud girl, ain’t she?”

Heath flared up in an embarrassed blush. “That’s not what I meant.”

“That’s what you’re smiling about,” Uly laughed. They crossed the kitchen. Tabitha stood more stiffly and looked straight down into the skillet she was stirring.

“I got a call. From my aunt. The phones are working if you wanna call out and not have to wiggle around trying to ping the tower down the hill.”

“Oh, she’s doing OK then? You were so worried.” Uly hugged him fully. He hugged her back.

“A different aunt, this one’s police,” he said, rubbing her back. “Because Aunt Hazel has the coronavirus. They want to quarantine us here.”

“What?” Tabitha said. She spun swiftly from the stove. “For how long?”

“I don’t know,” he admitted.

“My flight,” Uly said.

“She said something about not letting you near a plane if you might be sick,” Heath said. “I can call her back and you can talk to her, but right now Nadine is talking to her father and—”

“I think I actually wanted to go home,” Tabitha said.

“Of course, we’re all scared and—”

“I wanted to stay with you too,” Tabitha said.

“Oh my god,” Uly said. “Oh my god…”

“Are you OK? Can I get you anything?” He started rubbing her back. She rushed and hugged him tightly. “Uly? I think maybe it’ll be a couple of weeks or something?” he said hopefully. “And then we’ll get you home.”

“Well, sounds like we better make the most of it!” Uly decided. She stepped back and grinned. “What do you think Tabitha?”

“I think I better call Mom and Dad and—”

“No, I mean, about us.” Uly gestured around the three of them and then up to the ceiling. “All together.”

“It’s scary and frustrating,” Tabitha said. She turned to Heath. “But I’m glad I’m with you.”

“Yeah, I think so too.”

“Let’s make the most of it then!” Uly said.

“Tell me what to do, and I’ll do my best,” Heath said.

Uly cocked an eyebrow. Heath was surprised at her speed. She grabbed his head and he had to grab her hips to step back and not kiss her.

“Uh…”

“Oh come off it, you got four girls to yourself. Let’s have fun!” Uly grinned.

“I, um, I think Aislin might be my girlfriend though.” Heath shook his head and broke grips. Tabitha’s shoulders slumped and she looked deep into the almost cooked eggs. Uly put a hand on her hip and frowned at him. He stood taller. “Aislin’s my girlfriend. I don’t think I’m that kinda guy, Uly.”

“Of course you’re not.” Aislin walked into the kitchen and made a show of kissing Heath. The timer went off. “Oh! breakfast! Awesome.”

“Yeah… Awesome...” Uly said.

* * *

Breakfast was tough for most everyone. Nadine came down from talking with her dad and immediately took over her place as serving wench. Uly grabbed the bottle and a half of wine from the next room and started. Tabitha ate quietly, gave her plate to Nadine, and wandered off.

Heath couldn’t stop himself. He joked and bumped shoulders, knees, and hips with Aislin. He couldn’t think about being stuck. He wasn’t worried about his car. He couldn’t focus on Nadine to be angry. He didn’t have the bandwidth to worry about his mom and aunt. Aislin was flowering under his attention and it made him feel invincible.

“We don’t have clothes. We don’t have toiletries. We don’t have internet.” Tabitha counted fingers on the couch. Uly poured herself a second glass.

“We can’t even pass Heath around,” Uly scowled. “He’s probably fucking her in the shower right now.”

“Pass him around?” Tabitha said, burning to her ears.

“Dude,” Uly said. “Could you imagine getting locked in the house with a hot enough guy, you’re willing to fuck, and getting sniped by another girl? Getting stuck masturbating? For weeks?!”

“I, uh...” Tabitha said.

“Nadine!” Uly called. Nadine came in.

“Do you think he’ll forgive me?” Nadine worried. “I don’t think he should. But I want him to.”

“He’s Heath, he will,” Tabitha said. “He’s too nice a guy.”

“That’s the problem!” Uly said. “I just need him to fuck up a little bit. I was thinking maybe I could try some girl-girl shit, but…”

“I’m straight,” Nadine said.

“Except…” Uly prompted.

“It was one threesome, and she did shit to me while Art did shit to her,” Nadine answered.

“Other way around with me,” Uly said.

“Oh my god,” Tabitha frowned behind her hand. Uly reached over and squeezed Tabitha’s knee. Tabitha retreated the rest of the cushion away to the armrest.

“Think Aislin’ll go for some stuff like that?” Uly asked.

“No,” Nadine said looking upstairs. “I think she planned on Heath going full monogamous.”

“But we were going to break up and go home last night,” Tabitha said.

“Yeah, but Heath might fit on a short leash even a six hour drive away,” Nadine said.

“We should’ve teamed up last night,” Uly said to Tabitha.

“We had to go to bed,” Tabitha said, scowling. The other two nodded in agreement. Uly filled her glass and gave Nadine the empty to cart away.

* * *