The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

End of the Day

Rachel got home from work, kicked her sneakers off and headed to the bathroom for a shower. After washing off the day, she went to put on sweats and play some Starfield for the next few hours. She opened the wrong drawer by accident and went to close it. Her hand took out a pair of dark hose and white socks. She tried to put them back but instead started unrolling the hose.

‘What the fuck. Stop! Put them back’ she mentally ordered her hands. Then her foot lifted up and her hands began sliding the hose up her leg. ‘Oh fuck. No no no. He must’ve done this. I can’t remember the last time he tranced me. Fuck! Stop!’ But her hands and legs didn’t listen, and she could only watch as her hands pulled the hose all the way up to her waist, and her legs stood up and bent over so her hands could smooth them out. Then her legs sat her back down on the bed and her hands unfurled the socks, which exposed frills. ‘Oh god these are too much. When did I even buy these? Or the hose, for that matter. Nonono don’t put them on, come on!’

Then her body stood back up, and went to the closet, grabbing a pleated navy skirt off a hanger. ‘How did I not see this skirt right in front of the closet!? I’m gonna kill him. No, stop yourself. Your arms are not putting that on’, she commanded as her legs stepped into it. But her arms refused to listen to her even a little, and her arms pulled the skirt up around her waist. She couldn’t even slow them down at all . Her disobedient hands buttoned the skirt around her waist, and she could feel it end just below her ass, standing up. At least no one had to see it. She was so embarrassed about the skirt that she didn’t even notice her hands had picked out a bra until she felt her hands start putting it on. ‘A push-up bra!? I don’t need it, they’re already so big! Come on!’ Once again, she ordered her hands to take off the bra, but they completed ignored her and clasped it behind her back, and adjusted her boobs in the cups.

Then she found her body kneeling down, and could feel the skirt climb up her cheeks, reddening her face anew, and grab a shoebox from under the bed. ‘What now?’ She opened the box, and found some pastel blue and pink colored heels with giant ribbons on the toes. ‘These are ridiculous, I’m not putting these on. Keep your feet on the floor!’ Her hands put the shoes on the floor for her to step into, and she took a breath, and steeled herself to keep her feet in pla—. She already felt her right foot step in, followed closely by her left. She sighed, defeated.

Then her legs started walking to her computer. ‘At least I’m not marching out like this, I would probably get arrested with this skirt and nothing underneath I am going to kill him.’ Her body sat her down at the computer and opened Discord, and her hands browsed to an account and started typing a message. ‘I knew this was him, I will find out where he lives and beat him to death with these stupid shoes.’ Discord pinged, and she saw the messages.

Rachel:

Hi!

Jack:

Hey what’s up?

Her hands didn’t type a response, but instead grabbed her mouse and clicked on the video call button! ‘Nononono not dressed like this I look like a fucking bimbo hang up hang up hang up’ but despite her nervousness about the call completing the call, her right hand just sat on her mouse and wouldn’t move at all and when the call completed, her hand did move. Except it lifted from the mouse and just started waving at the camera like an idiot, jiggling her boob. ‘Stop it! Stop waving! You idiot! Shut the camera off! He’s watching my boobs!’

“Hey, how’s it going?”

“I’m going to kill you for this. How did you even get me to get this outfit?” She realized that, while she could talk, she couldn’t stop smiling. Not even her face would listen to her! “When did we do thi—” Suddenly, her mouth snapped shut, her legs crossed and pushed her back so all of her was on camera. She found herself sitting up straight and rolling her shoulders back, with her hands behind her head, dangling the heel from her foot. Aside from swinging the shoe gently, she couldn’t move. At all. She just sat there, unable to stop posing and smiling for the camera. No matter how much she struggled to move something, anything, she couldn’t budge an inch. She couldn’t even stop her foot swinging her shoe!

And she could see him on the camera, glancing at her every minute or two, just enjoying her pose and her outfit. She didn’t know what he was working on, if anything, and just kept wondering when he would allow her to control herself and get out of this ridiculous outfit. Otherwise, it seemed like she couldn’t. move. an. inch.