The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Trip To The Grocery Store

She stepped out of her apartment and went to lock her door. She was running her grocery list through her mind and wasn’t paying attention until her key bumped against the door. Her head snapped at the door; her key was several inches above the lock. She got the key into the lock and headed to her car, sneakers clicking on the sidewalk.

She paused, Clicking? She looked down, but couldn’t see her shoes because her pleated skirt was in the way. Except she didn’t own a pleated skirt! Nervous, she stuck her leg forward, and she saw her leg clad in a stocking with a black-and-white heel, with the toe and heel in black and the rest white. She also noticed she had a very fuzzy white sweater and immediately knew what happened.

“I am going to jump him when I get back”, she muttered angrily and went to unlock the door and go back inside to change. Except suddenly she found herself standing straight up, putting the keys in her purse, and breaking out in a huge smile. “I’m going to jump him and show him how cute he made me!”

She couldn’t move anything on her own now. Nothing would listen to her at all. Her body would move, it just wouldn’t listen to her. Her legs turned away from the door and began strutting to her car, with a dancer’s stride she didn’t know she had. Her back leg would step over her lead leg and her back foot would land on the inside. She could feel her face keeping that beaming smile, despite her efforts. She couldn’t even stop smiling!

Driving was an odd experience. She almost felt in control as her body acted in alignment with her reactions, except she couldn’t stop, turn around, or go somewhere other than the grocery store. At least her face stopped smiling.

But that relief was over once she parked and her body stepped out of the car. She felt that beaming smile fix itself to her face, and her legs resumed that showy strut, sending her skirt swishing as she went. Her body grabbed a cart on the way in and click-click-clicked her way into the building.

Gah, stop smiling! Stop strutting! When did I even learn to move like this? But her mental commands to her own body went ignored. But at least she only had to pick up a few things, so she shouldn’t be long. But then her legs turned her into the very first aisle, where she knew she didn’t need anything. Was her body going to click her way through the entire store with that stupid smile?

As her body turned into the next aisle, the answer seemed to be yes, and she mentally begged her legs not to. Her body did not respond. She tried ordering her mouth to stop smiling. Nothing would listen to her!

At least the next aisle was bread, which she needed, so she would make some progress. Her body turned and faced the rack of breads, with the cart at her side and her ankles crossed.

There’s the bread I always get, just grab it and move! Instead of listening, she felt face take on an exaggerated pouty frown. Her hips started swaying back and forth. She heard her voice ‘thoughtfully’ “hmmm” before speaking,

“There are so many different choices here! However will I pick?” before giggling.

Oh god I sound like a bimbo. Just take my normal bread! But her finger came up and started tapping her pouting bottom lip. Oh damnit I’m smart, I knew what kind of bread I was going to get before I even left! I don’t get stumped by bread!

Still, her hips wiggled and her finger tapped, putting on a show for a few minutes more before leaning forward. She felt her skirt ride up her thighs as her face moved closer to the bags of bread, as if examining them more closely.

Aaah I’m sticking my ass out and putting on a show in a grocery store like I’m a stripper! Stop it! Stand up!

Her finger tapped a few minutes longer before grabbing her normal bread. Then she snapped up, hair and boobs bouncing for a moment as her shoulders rolled back, pushing her chest back out. Her body turned back to her cart, put the bread in it, and began clicking down the aisles once again.

As her legs carried her into the cereal aisle. She needed some, and begged her smiling body not to make a scene and just grab a box of her regular cereal. Her feet carried her to the part of the aisle with her cereal and her body turned to face the boxes, with her feet side-by-side, not crossed, which gave her a moment of hope.

That hope was swiftly crushed and turned to deep embarrassment as she bent over at the waist completely, and her hand started flipping through the boxes as though trying to find a good box. Meanwhile, she could feel her skirt ride up to just below her butt, and her knees started flexing, making her butt wiggle and her skirt bounce. Her hand finally chose a box and her body stood her up. Her mouth blew her hair out of her face and re-affixed that stupid smile.

Finally, she just needed to get some milk and she could get out of here. As if in response to that though, her legs started bouncing with her steps, making her skirt and boobs bounce.

“Gotta get milk, gotta get milk!” her voice started singing, drawing even more attention to her. Her body bounced and clicked her way to the dairy section. “Oooh, milk!”

Goddamnit shut up just shut up please.

Her body flounced to the fridge and opened the door.

Just grab a jug and let’s go!

Instead, her body stretched up for the tallest shelf, pushing her chest forward and her butt out, as her feet went on tip-toe, popping her heels out of the pumps. Once again, her hand took it’s time, and acted like it couldn’t get a grab on a jug.

Oh come on, I’m not that short, I can almost see the shelf!

Finally, her hand finally grabbed a jug and put it in the cart, and resumed her original strut to check out. Of course her body made a big show of working the self-checkout, bending over at the waist to daintily put the items in a bag, and bending over close to the credit card terminal, but she tried not to panic because she was almost out. Once the machine spat out a receipt, her body turned and began strutting out of the building.

Finally, I’m going home. Once I get home he’s fucking dead, I’m gonna fucking kill him.

She continued imagining all of the different ways she would murder him as her body got into the car. Then her hand adjusted the mirror so she was looking directly into her own eyes.

“I love being pretty, you always make me so boring. You’re going to be nice to him or I might not let you control me again, k?” Her face ended with a kiss and a giggle, and her body started the car, as she was left in shock.