The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Showgirls

Synopsis: Jan begins as a waitress at a men’s club. She doesn’t realise all the services she’s required to provide

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Jan St.John and Rita Andrysiak were not friends before. But they had started at Peabody’s the same time, a few days earlier.

Peabody’s was a discreet by appointment men’s club. That meant that not just any Tom, Dick, or Harry could walk in off of the street.

The club had billiards tables, a squash court, a spa, a lounge, and special rooms for ‘personal service’.

Over-looking the lounge, on a mezzanine level was ‘the nest’ (as Jan called it). There perched above was Lilith the club’s manager.

Jan had not yet met her (she’d been hired by Sappho, the deputy manager).

Jan had quit high school. She should have now been a senior. She’d had an abusive home… a step-father who’d molested her. She had lived on the streets till she saw a flyer for the club, and even though she’d entered fairly dishevelled and filthy Sappho had said she could see something in the young handsome woman. She’d even given Jan an advance to buy some decent attire.

Jan was tall and large—41-30-40. Rita Andrysiak was almost the opposite. Under 5ft with 32A breasts she almost appeared like a boy. She had a young face too….

Being cast into the role of ‘newbies’ together Jan and Rita spent lunches together. The staff room had a kitchenette (with fridge). Tables and chairs to eat, or you could recline on one of two lounges, or sit on the bean-bag. There was an open doorway to a change-room area and showers and toilets.

At this time Jan and Rita sat down sharing Chinese. At another table sat Miranda Talbert reading a self-improvement book. The busty blonde giggled to herself.

Already they had a disdain for the other girls. Take Juanita DeVine for example… the busty black woman walked in with a G-string under fishnets that did little to hide her swaying booty. Her ‘bra’ just covered her areolae.

“Man, that was great!” she said as she entered the staff room.

“What happened?” Miranda asked looking up from her book.

“The Senator just ploughed my ass… gave me a huge load…”, she said as she continued past and into the amenities

“That’s good!” Miranda smiled.

Jan and Rita looked at each other in shock. They were gaining a growing awareness that the ‘girls’ often had sex with the clients.

“She must have had a good fuck!” Miranda piped up.

“Excuse me?” Rita asked.

“Her client… it’s always good to serve a client’s needs…,”

“It’s disgusting…,” Rita turned to say to Jan under her breath.

“What is?” Miranda asked.

“Don’t you have any dignity?” Jan asked.

“What?”

“Digni….” she began

“You’re nothing but a bunch of whores…,” Rita said more forcefully…

“What’s this?” Juanita said as she walked in naked drying herself…

“The newbies were just commenting on how wonderful it is to serve the needs of a client…,” Miranda smiled.

“Yes… service is the best…,” Juanita said, turning to the couple “I feel completed when I’ve made my customer happy…”

“I love serving my clients,” Miranda agreed

“I think it’s disgusting,” Jan said…

“What are you going on about?” Esmerelda Sanchez asked as she sauntered in… she too was skimpily attired.

“We were just talking about serving our clients,” Miranda said.

“It’s the best,” Esmerelda said as she placed a hand on Rita’s shoulder.

“I just got fucked in the ass by mine…,” Juanita smiled.

“Lucky girl!” Esmerelda sighed.

“It’s disgust….,” Rita began.

“Maybe one day you’ll get moved up from waitressing to service lady…,” Miranda said.

“Yes, that would be wonderful,” Esmerelda said as she spun on the spot and headed to the amenities.

Juanita followed her in, but to go to her locker to put n a different sexy outfit…

“There’s nothing more satisfying than…,” Miranda began

“You have no…,” Rita began to interupt

Just as she was getting riled up another ‘showgirl’ walked in, equally underdressed as Juanita had been.

“Excuse me girls?” Eleanor Bron said walking in…”Lilith would like to see Rita…”

“Why?” Jan asked

“Which one of you two newbies is…?” Eleanor began

“What?” Rita spat

“You’re wanted…”

“This could be your chance at promotion!” Miranda happily chimed in.

“Don’t do it,” Jan said.

“You want a job?” Miranda asked.

This hit Rita hard… she did indeed want a job.

“When does she want to …?” Rita began

“Please, right away…” Eleanor said

“Don’t do it,” Jan said again as Rita rose to her feet.

“I need this job…,” Rita said… she of course would never be a ‘slut’ like those others… she’d make that clear with Lilith, but she had to see the boss…

Jan watched as Eleanor and Rita disappeared.

“Don’t worry,” Miranda smiled to Jan “You’ll get your chance too, I’m sure of it!”

“Rita’s not going to do anything stupid!” Jan pronounced with some degree of certainty.

“Come is delicious,” Miranda said… sort of a non-sequitur in the context of the conversation.

“Excuse me?”

“Come…!” Miranda smiled “When a client comes in your mouth… you’re gonna want to eat it all up!”

“You’re nuts…”

“I love the nuts too!” Miranda smiled “Playing with his balls…”

Jan sat open-mouthed in shock…

“And…,” Miranda continued “Some guys like it if you finger their ass…”

“What?”

“You push your finger in deep and… you’ll get him to blow his load in you right away!”

“Are you on drugs?” Jan said “Or is this some kind of hazing of the newbie?”

“You’ll see!” Miranda smiled as she rose up “I’d love to stay and chat but my 9:30 is here… He’s…,” and she paused and just sighed and left.

Jan saw her break was over and it was just as well because two other women came in gushing about fucking a part of jocks… by the sound of it they ‘entertained’ a group of eight guys.

Jan went to the lounge and looked around for Rita. She went over to the bar.

“You were meant to be here five minutes ago!” Jocelyn the bar-keep snapped.

“Sorry, I…”

“Here… take these drinks to table nine!”

Jan did so immediately and she was kept running around the rest of the evening. It was four in the morning when she got her next break and truly, in all that time she’d not had a moment to think of Rita again.

Jan returned to her apartment exhausted. It was physically straining to be running around for so long. And the hours… they were odd and it didn’t yet fit her circadian rhythms… her body clock was not used to it.

As she crashed next to her BF Greg she at least had the knowledge that it was Sunday and she had the day off.

Greg was not in bed when she woke at 11am. She was still tired. She donned a robe (not bothering to do it up) and her fluffy slippers and made her way to the kitchen. There was a mess from where Greg had made himself breakfast “Oh, baby!” she sighed and set to work cleaning up. She hoped the vigour of the exercise might wake her up some more.

Greg came home at 6pm. She had dinner ready and they talked for the first time since the day before when she’d left for her shift.

They made love. Greg tried sliding into her ass, but she still wasn’t ready for it. He loved fucking her from behind. She was happy as he drove into her slick warm pussy. It didn’t please her sexually… that was a legacy from the abuse she’d once suffered. What she craved was intimacy and she accepted Greg’s cock into her because she wanted this closeness with someone who loved her.

Monday’s night shift wasn’t expected to be busy but she was called in to work. A party of Japanese businessmen had made a group booking. She expected to get a bruised ass from the pinches… but they tipped really well.

She went to her locker to change and noticed Rita wasn’t there. She head a shower and she went to see and found Eleanor and Esmerelda fucking under the water… Jan heard them and curious by the noise she stepped up passed the shower recess (none had a door, not even so much as a curtain). And there was Eleanor, a leg up on Esmerelda’s shoulder, and the other on her knees, her tongue up inside Eleanor’s shaven pinkness.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhh!” Eleanor chanted. She held her lover’s head, pushing her face in harder between her thighs.

She looked up, saw Jan gobsmacked there and all she did was smile. She did’t care Jan could see them fuck.

“Oh, fuck….yesssss!” she moaned, coming at that moment.

Jan blushed and skedaddled in embarrassment.

Jan had to forego having a shower before her shift. She still had her lover’s come in her cunt. She knew the rules that the girls all had to be ‘clean’ before work. She’d just have to wing it… it wasn’t like she was dripping boy-cream onto the floor.

When she was in her uniform (all the waitress dressed like French maids), she made her way to the lounge and almost immediately, “Tommy” (actually Thomasina—but she hated that moniker) waved her over to the bar.

“Have you seen Rita?” Jan asked.

“Never mind that… we have this order for Room #6”

Jan looked at the tray in front of her on the bar’s counter. An opened bottle of scotch, and two glasses one with ice, the other neat. Next to the tray was an ice-bucket. She picked up the tray, balancing it with one hand, and grabbing the bucket in the other.

She hated going to ‘the Rooms’. She’d often have to see a girl sucking cock, or taking it up the backside, and she’d just have to be discrete, moving in alongside and setting the order down next to the client.

She knew the private shows earned the girls a lot of money.

As she went down the hall the door to Room #4 opened and Miranda came out, doing up her top to cover her breasts. She had white goo down her neck, dripping from her chin… She smiled when she saw Jan.

It took Jan a moment to realise Miranda was covered in spunk.

“Oh, hi…,” Miranda giggled as she slipped past Jan and scooted off down the hall.

Jan looked as she went on past to see three large black guys, two doing up their pants, the other drinking a beer as his cock hung spent. Jan remembered that there was a football match in town and these guys looked like offensive tackles.

One saw her “Hey, honey!” she smiled “How about you come in and clean this mess?”

He pointed to the jizz on the back of a chair.

“How about you fuck off?” she snapped back, and then realised that she could get sacked for that…

She was too proud to apologise and moved on…

“Hey, bitch!” snapped the man as he shouted down the hall “I’m talking to you!”

“Hey, man leave it alone!” another called, gently drawing his pal back.

“She can’t…,” the guy began

“She’s not worth it…,” his pal said.

“Yeah, bitch!” he snarled and went back in the room.

Jan set her ice-bucket on the floor and opened the door to Room #6. She picked it up again as she backed in, using her shoulder to push the door open. As she did she could already hear “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, God!”

She turned around… the voice!

There she was… Rita…

Rita was sitting on a guy, cowgirl style as the guy sat on a chair in the middle of the room.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried, her head hanging back.

There was a second guy there and he directed his cock to her face and unloaded a stream of piss at her face.

She laughed as it got in her mouth. She swallowed. She sat Jan, smiled and hung her head back again to get more pee.

“Hey man!” the guy in the chair complained as he got some of it on him.

“Sorry!” the guy pissing said and stopped, and seeing Jan directed her to set the drinks and ice-bucket down.

She stood mouth-open in shock as Rita rode hard “Fuck me, fuck me pleaseee!” she cried.

The guy standing saw Jan still standing there..

“Oh, sorry…,” he said and finding his wallet in his pants on a stand took out a $10 and handed it to her.. he thought that she was standing around waiting for a tip…

She didn’t take it, still too stunned.

“Maybe she wants to join?” asked the guy on the chair.

“Yeah, Jan, come join us!” Rita pleaded “There’s plenty of cock for the both of us…”

“Yeah, Jan” said the guy standing, as he took his cock and played with it “Suck on this…”

Jan almost threw up in her mouth. She turned and ran out the door to the laughter of the two guys.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Rita cried as the door slammed.

Jan went out to the bar where Tommy called to her… But Jan felt ill… She ignored Tommy and ran to the staff room.

Inside sat Juanita, fingering herself as she lay on a couch. “Hey, girl…? What’s up?” she asked as Jan ran to a toilet and threw up…

“Hey? Hey?” Juanita cooed as she came up behind Jan and stroked her back… “What’s up?”

“I… I just saw Rita… she…”

“She serviced a client?”

“Serviced?” Jan gasped “You mean fucked?”

“Yes.. if you want to call it that…,” Juanita said… “What’s wrong? Didn’t she perform properly?”

“What?”

“I just thought you were upset because Rita didn’t satisfy her customer…”

“No..! What?” Jan gasped “No, that’s not it at all…”

“The what, girl?”

“She… she has a boyfriend…,”

“Not any more…,”

“What?”

“No.. she dumped him… she realised working here for Lilith was all that she needed… It’s all any of us need…”

“You’re… you’re all fucked in the head…,” Jan said as she stood up…

“Oh, God!” she cried again and heaved up again.

“You’ll understand soon, I’m sure of it…”

“Understand what?”

“Your place… once you realise your purpose… all the worries of existence… they’ll just wash away… you will never find such peace…”

Jan stood up again.

“Steady girl,” Juanita said, reaching out to hold her as Jan swayed on her feet.

“Hey, there!” Rita said, smiling as she skipped in holding Miranda’s hand.

“So how was it?” Juanita asked.

“It was amazing!” Rita gasped “I couldn’t believe how good it felt servicing those guys…”

“Her ass is full of come!” Miranda said as she licked stickiness off her hand…

“Really, girl? First time?” Juanita chuckled…

“Yeah… Um… say, Jan… you look terrible…”

“She’s feeling a little under the weather…,” Juanita said.

“Oh, that’s too bad…” Rita said. She turned and looked in the mirror, turning her head and holding her hair out of the way to look at her neck.

There were two faint red welts there… “How long will this take to heal?” Rita asked.

“It’ll go before the end of the week…’ Miranda said.

“When Lilith kissed me…I didn’t heal for two days!” Juanita said.

“What’s going on here?” Jan gasped.

“Excuse me girls?” Eleanor Bron said walking in…”Lilith would like to see Jan…”

“What? No?”

“Oh, you’ll be fine…,” Rita said “It hardly hurts at all…”

“What? No… this…! What’s wrong with you people?”

“Is this her?” Eleanor asked.

“Yes…”

“Lilith wants to see you now…”

“No… there’s…”

“You will come with me…,” Eleanor said and as she said it her eyes bore into Jan’s

“No… I….,”

“You will come with me! Now!”

“Yes… I….,” Jan said as a calmness washed over her.

A part of her realised she wanted to run.. but… her feet were moving as if of their own accord, following Eleanor

Lilith sat in her office wearing an open robe, her legs apart, one on the couch she reclined on, the other draped on the floor. A woman knelt between her legs, tonguing her pussy.

“Excuse me, Mistress?” Eleanor said as she brought Jan in.

“Who’s this?” Lilith asked.

“This is Jan, Mistress,” Eleanor said, her head bowed the whole time.

“What about her?”

“You were going to enslave this one… for the Senator…”

“Senator?”

“Senator Wong, Mistress… He saw this waitress and asked if he could have her for the weekend… he’s going to pay us an enormous amount, and he’s going to rule in our favour on Proposition 9.4….”

“Yes! Yes” Lilith sighed bored with the details…

Lilith not just got money from her slaves but she often used them to get men of power into situations that they would rather not publish… Rita was a classic example. The waif looked very young, from certain angles and a major business and community leader with such a fetish was going to soon be filmed (secretly, of course), with his dick in her mouth.

“Oh, mmmmm-mmm-mmm,” Lilith sighed as she was drawn back for the moment to the feeling between her legs.

Her servant Eleanor left and the moment she closed the door Jan blinked. She realised where she was, and that she had got there (she remembered walking there behind Eleanor)… but she wasn’t quite sure of ‘why’ she was there.

“Oh, sweetie!” Lilith sighed as her sex-slave continued to play with her clit… “Oh…! Oh…! Oh…!” she cried as she came.

Jan had a moment to look around the office. She’d never been there before. There was a bank of monitors and she could see from them that they were means of viewing each of the rooms—currently three had women in there rooms fucking guys.

“Oh, fuckkkk!” Lilith cried again as another orgasm washed over her.

Jan was startled by the intensity of Lilith’s sigh. She could have studied the pale, dark haired goddess… but she wanted to get out of there…

There was a heady muskiness in the air… coming from Lilith’s sex.

Jan went to the door. She reached for the handle.

In an instant she was spun around and pinned to the door. “Don’t go!” Lilith smiled. She opened her mouth and as she did her upper canines extended into fangs.

“What the f….?” Jan began to say.

Lilith’s head snapped forward. Her razor sharp fangs cut easily into Jan’s flesh

“Oh!” Jan gasped.

It hurt, but the pain vanished just as quick. She heard grunting, as Lilith sucked violently at her throat.

She could feel her heart beat fast… pumping blood into Lilith’s hungry mouth….

In an instant Lilith’s fangs retracted. She licked over the two puncture wounds and the flesh seemed to fizz as the skin closed over.

“There!” she smiled as she licked her lips.

“Come,” she smiled and Jan found herself offering her hand and being lead back to the couch.

Lilith kicked the other woman away as she lay down on the couch.

She drew Jan between her thighs. “Eat…,” Lilith said, “Taste me as I have tasted you…”

Jan looked at the perfect smooth pink lips… Her labia were trimmed and she looked something virginal.

As she looked, Lilith’s vagina opened up of its own accord, like a mouth. A squirt into Jan’s face shocked her… it was delicious.

She pushed her face in and lapped at the clear fluid there… Lilith’s juices were divine.

* * *

Rita sat in the staff room with Eleanor; both having a break when Jan walked in, naked.

“Hey,” Rita smiled.

“Hi,” Jan said, half in a daze.

Eleanor walked up to Jan, peeled her hair away to check… she was satisfied seeing the faint wound there, and knowing Jan had Lilith’s kiss she went back and sat down.

“I hear you’re getting a Senator?” Eleanor said.

“Excuse me?” Jan said, still half in a daze

“Senator Wong,” Rita said.

“Yes,” Jan said as she sat down.

“If you want any tips on how to please him…,” Eleanor said “I’d be glad to help… he won’t want anal…”

“Oh?” Jan said.

“No… he’s strictly missionary position…” Eleanor said.

“Um… Oh! I see…”

“Lucky girl,” Rita said “To service a client so soon…”

“Um… yes….Yes I am…,” Jan said.

“Greg called…,” Rita said.

“Who?”

“Greg Saunders… your boyfriend”

“Um… I… I don’t have a boyfriend…” Jan said.

“Yes… don’t tease,” Eleanor said “SHe’s just testing you…”

“I…. I serve Lilith… ,” Jan said.

“Yes… we all do…”

“She… she is my Mistress.” Jan said, “I… I obey…”

“Good,” Eleanor said as she got to her feet, “Now come, we’ll clean you and get you ready to fuck your client.. Won’t that be good…”

“I… I want to fuck a client…I… I hope I please him…”

“Good girl,” Eleanor said offering her hand.

Jan smiled weakly and took the hand and rose to her feet as well. She was lead in to take a shower.

She would obey Lilith.

She would service clients.

She would do what she was told

The End