The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sigil Story #1: Denial

MC DS HM
* * *

A series of one-shots revolving around the concept of hypnotizing Sigils.

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. Additionally, this is not an accurate representation of hypnosis or non-consensual sex at all, as it exists in a fantasy setting. Non-consensual sex/sexual acts and hypnosis of other people in real life is highly immoral and illegal, and I do not condone such acts. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. By Skaetlett © 2022, do not repost without explicit permission.

Inspired by this post:

#1: A succubus kidnaps a salacious woman and has a good idea for how to use her

* * *

“Thanks for the good fuck, mister!” Lacie cheered in a sing-song voice as she hopped out of her last FWB’s house. It was her second fuck of the day, and her twelfth of the week. By Wednesday.

Lacie got into her car, slammed the door shut, and began making her way back home. Lacie had to redo her makeup—maybe change her lipstick color—before her 7pm date. She had a solid 3 hours; she could make good time. It was hard being a total slut, jumping from one scene to the other, all for what she craved most: orgasms. Every scene, she would make sure to cum once. At least. It was different with every partner she had—hell, with every date with each partner.

And Lacie never got sick of it. Even while sleeping with at least three different people a day. It was hard to believe that less than five years ago, she was a chaste lady waiting for “the right person.” And then she experienced her first climax—and got hooked on it. If she could just spend her whole days getting fucked relentlessly, chasing after that one insatiable goal, she’d be happy.

When Lacie got home, she swung the door open—she didn’t bother leaving it locked—and headed over to her bedroom. Just as she was about to drop her clothes and change her lingerie, she saw something. Something new. No, someone new. Lacie turned around in a bit of horror, meeting eyes with this new stranger.

When Lacie took a look at her trespasser, her hesitations slowed. Damn, the lady sitting on her bed—in skimpy, seductive lingerie—she was hot. She had the visage and figure of a succubus, complete with luscious curves and plump lipstick. Most notably, she had horns on her head, plus a demon tail.

“Hello,” Lacie smiled, leaning against the wall and biting her lip. “How, ah, how are you doing today?”

The succubus smiled. She stood up. Instantly, Lacie could tell how much taller she was than Lacie. “Doing just fine. Thanks for not blowing up on me. I just saw you going all around town, and I had to know what was up with you!” The succubus leaned against Lacie. She was at least a foot taller than her. Her boobs were straight in Lacie’s face.

Lacie could only imagine the orgasm this demon could give her.

“Of course,” Lacie smirked. “I’m always open to seeing a hot girl when I get back home.”

“Why, thank you,” she giggled. “Even if that hot girl was a succubus?”

“Especially so.” Lacie licked her lips.

“Good.” The demon placed her hand on the wall, now towering over Lacie and pinning her against it. “My name’s Breanna, but you can call me Bree. It’s my pleasure to meet you, Lacie.”

Bree smirked, and grabbed the hem of Lacie’s crop-top. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“Not in the slightest.” Lacie’s face flushed a deep red. “You can do whatever you want with me.”

Bree gasped in delight. “My, how enthusiastic you are. You’re even more of a shameless slut than I expected.” Bree pulled Lacie’s top off with ease. “You’re going to be so fun to play with. I can tell.”

Lacie panted heavily. “Y-yeah.” Her eyes were pointed directly at Bree’s tits. “If... if I can ask, Bree, why did you decide to come here? Or... why did you come here, too?”

Bree smirked. “What, are you complaining?”

Lacie grinned and shook her head. “Not at all. I’m just curious what your plans were... for me, specifically.”

“Mmm,” Bree murmured as she ran her hands tenderly down Lacie’s body. Eventually, she reached Lacy’s womb and pressed her hand against it. Lacie was huffing furiously at this point, eager for Bree to just get a move on. Her clit was twitching, and nothing had even been done to her. Bree licked her lips as she eyed Lacie up and down. “Yeah, I think you’ll be perfect.”

Lacie took the next move and wrapped her arms around Bree. “I’m so flattered, babe.”

Bree’s smirk widened; her clutch on Lacie’s womb tightened. “You know, my kind of demon—we’re quite skilled in sigil magic. Do you know what that is?” Lacie’s eyebrows furrowed, and she shook her head. “They’re little drawings that can go, well, just about anywhere on your body... but we like them right over here. Bree twisted her hand. “What do you say, gorgeous? Willing to try some magic with me?”

“It sounds hot,” Lacie responded. Her eyes were dilated so much, they looked like dinner plates. She wanted this so much. She didn’t know anything about sigils or magic, but it sounded like something fun and new. What could possibly go wrong. “What are you gonna put on me?”

Something shimmered in Bree’s dark red eyes; Lacie couldn’t quite tell what it was, but Bree was ready to take that opportunity. “You don’t like surprises? I thought that was your thing, letting people do whatever they want to you. Didn’t you say, ‘as long as I get off, I have no problem!’”

“Well...” Most people would have been put off by that, but for Lacie, it only became more tempting. “I suppose you’re right...”

“So you trust me?” Bree’s hand crawled under the fabric, slowly placing her whole palm on it.

“Not really, but, you know me well.” Lacie leaned against the wall and waited. She tried to guess the possibilities. Maybe it would make her orgasms stronger? Or maybe it would increase her stamina?

Before Lacie could ask anymore questions, Bree gripped her palm around all of Lacie’s womb. “Then let’s go.” Lacie noticed a warmth emitting from Bree’s hand, and a light shining from under. It was hard to describe the feeling, but Lacie felt as if Bree’s claws traced around her cunt. She could feel it. The sigil etching onto her body. Lacie’s knees grew weak with excitement.

“There! All done,” Bree sang. She began stripping off Lacie’s undergarments, showing off her work. The core shape was a heart, with some kind of hole in the center and a lock on it. An X-shape went through it. Around were various other swirls and mini hearts surrounded it. “What do you think? Do you like my work, dear?”

Lacie still wasn’t sure what it was going to do. And yet, “yes,” she responded.

“Do you want me to fuck you that badly?”

“Yes!” Lacie shouted.

“Good. Because I’ve been dying to bring you under my spell.” Bree’s hand reached down to Lacie’s folds. She fingered at Lacie’s hole gently, her thumb curling around her clit. It didn’t take long for the pleasure to start building; Lacie was already still sensitive from the scene she just did. She was turned on by the idea a lust-centered succubus came to see her. And from the sigil, the thing she had so many questions about... the uncertainty only made her hotter.

The pleasure built and built. Lacie started to collapse, letting the wall take all of her weight. Bree’s hands worked expertly; she was obviously skilled in sex. Her fingers moved to all the right spots, with all the right motions, in the right intensity. Lacie’s mind melted. That was her favorite part—the second her head began to feel weak.

Bree pushed Lacie further against the wall, and began kissing her. Lacie welcomed her immediately, and they started making out. Bree’s mouth was so hot. Her kissing was possessive. She wanted this just as much as Lacie. Bree’s other hand groped onto Lacie’s left breast, and it was just as possessive as her kissing and her fingering. Lacie loved that. She loved obsessive partners.

“You’re getting close, aren’t you?” Bree asked, smirking down at Lacie.

“Yes,” Lacie whimpered. She was right there. Right at the brink of collapse. She waited eagerly for Bree’s permission.

“Then cum.”

Normally, Lacie would have exploded immediately. But she didn’t. Maybe she wasn’t quite turned on enough? Lacie was so horny, she couldn’t think hard enough about it. Lacie kept willing herself harder and harder to climax. Bree was even working faster, harder, which made the denial even more intense.

“What do you think?” Bree suddenly asked.

“Whuh?” Lacie responded in a moan.

“A denial sigil,” Bree explained. “That’s what I put on you. How do you like it?”

Lacie shook her head. “T-take it off, I need to cum!”

Bree, instead, took her hands off of Lacie. “Sorry, sweet cheeks. That thing’s permanent.”

Lacie’s eyes widened. As soon as Bree said that, Lacie collapsed to the floor and began fingering herself eagerly. She knew herself best. No matter what she did, she dangled at the edge of the cliff. Nothing would push her over. She looked down at the sigil. It looked as permanent as a tattoo. Lacie shook her head. “T-that’s impossible! Please, take it off!”

“Mmm... no,” Bree giggled. “But, in my realm, there’s probably some way you can get it off. Just not on Earth.”

“Take me there!” Lacie demanded.

“Really? You want to just abandon your home because you’re horny? Because you want an orgasm that bad?” Bree mocked Lacie. Normally, that would be hot—and it was—but it set Lacie’s anger off further.

“Yes! Anything! I’ll do anything!” Lacie cried.

Bree leaned in. “Say ‘please’.”

“P-please,” she whimpered.

“Good girl.” Lacie wanted to cum. So so much. Every word Bree spoke only made it worse. “Stand up.”

It took all of her effort, but Lacie stood up. “Don’t bother putting your panties back on. Just clutch onto me, okay?”

Lacie weakly nodded. She grabbed Bree’s body. Bree held Lacie, and put one hand over her eyes.

Suddenly, Lacie’s world went black.

What felt like seconds later, Lacie was in an entirely new world. It looked like some kind of cave with purple walls. It was dark, dripping, damp, and somehow burning hot at the same time. Bree held her body tightly. She pushed Lacie’s legs apart—an easy task—and began tormenting her again. “Hey, girls, I brought her.”

Lacie’s eyes widened. She turned to where Bree looked. There, stood an army of other succubi. All of them naked, all of them hot, all of them ready to use Lacie’s body.

“So if you want to cum,” Bree pushed Lacie and put her into a kneeling position, “you’re going to let all my friends use you first. Over and over again. And you’re not going to cum once.”

Lacie’s eyes grew weak. Already, the first succubus walked up to her and put a dick in Lacie’s face. “When will I—”

The succubi took that instant to fill Lacie’s mouth with a huge, thick cock. Bree smiled, and headed for the instance.

“I’ll check in on you in three hundred years,” she said devilishly. Lacie wanted to shake her head, but her head was held firmly in place. “Then I might give it back to you. Maybe.”

And then Bree left, leaving Lacie to be used over, and over, and over again. Lacie’s clit burned. She couldn’t cum no matter how hard she tried.

But, after the 50th succubi who came onto her face, she began to not mind that much.

* * *