The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sigil Story #2: Mind Break

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. Additionally, this is not an accurate representation of hypnosis or non-consensual sex at all, as it exists in a fantasy setting. Non-consensual sex/sexual acts and hypnosis of other people in real life is highly immoral and illegal, and I do not condone such acts. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. By Skaetlett © 2022, do not repost without explicit permission.

Inspired by this post.

#2: An overworked scientist gets kidnapped by a sadistic fairy and brought to their realm

* * *

Dr. Jenna Lenns sighed and collapsed on her desk. Her research papers were strewn across the room, surprisingly making a comfortable pillow. Then again, Jenna would have used anything for rest. She’d been up for the past two weeks trying to finalize her research—knowing that once she’d have everything written down, she’d be of a huge help.

She tried to keep in mind how many people could be helped with her thorough research, with her vast knowledge of the human body. She was so close to being done, too. She couldn’t bear the idea of doing another all-nighter. It was hard not to lose sight of her purpose in this. And yet, something kept her going. Drive? Motivation? Stubbornness? Stupidity? She wasn’t sure, and she didn’t care to speculate.

Jenna reached into her desk drawers and pulled out an energy drink from her “emergency stash”. One would think that, for a medical scientist trying to help human health discoveries, she would forgo energy drinks. Or staying up for days at a time, for that matter. But they were wrong. Jenna knew what she was doing was unhealthy, objectively. She just tried to ignore that fact.

She slurped the energy drink in one or two gulps. Then, she rested her head just for a bit, waiting for it to take effect. Jenna leaned further and further into the desk, sinking into it. Jenna couldn’t fall asleep—she just couldn’t.

And yet, her mind blanked out. The second she noticed that, she forced herself awake.

Jenna didn’t find herself back in the lab, though. Instead, her surroundings turned completely different.

Jenna sat herself up and took a closer look. She adjusted her glasses. Dr. Lenns was in some kind of... foresty area? But it looked fantastical, almost magical, in a strange way. She considered the possibility that she could have been hallucinating from sleep deprivation. But hallucinations weren’t usually this intense; they were an object or a sound here and there. The ground underneath her was sure grass, and she was definitely outside. Maybe she was sleep walking?

“Where... am I?” Jenna murmured to herself, rising to her feet and looking around. There didn’t seem to be anyone there, at least, she didn’t think so.

She didn’t think so for long. Jenna froze up like an ice sculpture as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. “Ah—” Jenna whipped around—at least, her head—and looked at her new captor.

Before she could make much sense, her new ‘friend’ spoke down to her with a sadistic smile. “Well, hello there,” they spoke. “Thanks for wandering all the way out here.” Their voice was deep in a salacious kind of way. Paired with their sadistic smile, those three words sent shivers down Jenna’s spine. She was so sleep deprived that she couldn’t weasel her way out of their arms.

“W-who are you?” Jenna took her moment of ability to speak to also stare. The thing that was hardest to notice was a pair of magic-looking wings, something out of a children’s book, a very twisted one. She would have assumed a fairy’s wings would have been bright pink and white. These were a deep red, matching the danger in their voice. Their hair was bright green, styled to perfection. Despite a slender body, this—human?—held Jenna in a grasp she couldn’t escape for the life of her. “N-no,” she corrected. “What are you?”

Her captor’s smile widened. “You can call me Vicia.” They licked their lips. “And as for what, I’m a fairy.”

Jenna narrowed her eyes. “Whuh? No you’re not,” she scoffed. “Fairies don’t exist. You’re just a LARPer, aren’t you?”

Vicia tsked their tongue. “So harsh. They don’t exist in your world. But now you’re here, so you can get used to a new set of rules.”

Jenna shook her head. Finally, Vicia loosened their arms enough to let Jenna free. “Why am I here?” she asked. Her voice quivered a little.

“Well, I brought you here,” Vicia explained. “Humans are fun to play with. Besides, you seemed so stressed. You should be thanking me for taking you away from that oh-so-demanding life.”

“B-bring me back!” Dr. Lenns demanded. “I need to get back to my research, you creep!”

Jenna was about to dart away, her legs doing the work for her. But Vicia grabbed onto her arm at an unbelievable speed. They kept Dr. Lenns in place. None of Jenna’s struggled phased them. Were all fairies this powerful? She had to wonder in the back of her head. None of this made sense.

“Hmm... no,” Vicia laughed. “Come on, I can make this good for both of us. I get a bit of fun, and you get to relax for once. What could go wrong? I can let you go back to your research if you really want, as long as you give me a chance.”

Jenna shook her head once again. Vicia pulled her in close to them. Her body was pressed against theirs. Jenna could feel her heart race. Her breathing was as shallow as a puddle. Escape wasn’t an option, and she knew struggling would only make it worse. She calmed down. Surely this could be resolved with some rational discussion.

“See? That wasn’t so bad.” Vicia’s face came close to Jenna. “So. Let’s get to pleasantries. I’ve given you my name. Can I have yours?”

“Dr. Jenna Lenns,” she murmured.

The second she uttered her name, something in her head clicked. Her brain filled with some kind of mental fog, confusing and disorienting her. Jenna closed her eyes tight and opened them again. She looked back up. All she could see was Vicia. None of her surroundings processed properly to her.

Vicia laughed again. “You don’t know much about fairies, do you?”

“No,” Jenna responded. “I’m a scientist.”

“Well, rule number one for humans, is to never give us your name.”

Jenna paled. That was what she just did. She broke rule number one. “What... why not?”

Vicia tenderly ran their thumb across Jenna’s cheek. Jenna was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. “Because it gives us total control over you.”

Jenna’s eyes widened. “W-what?”

“Here, let’s test it,” Vicia spoke casually. “Kneel.”

Vicia released Jenna. Jenna’s instinct was to run away. But her body moved for her—she fell to her hands and knees in front of Vicia. Immobile. Not an inch of her would move by her own will. “Oh no,” she murmured.

“Oh, yes!” Vicia kneeled down along with her, somehow still much taller than her. “And now that you’re under my control, we’re going to have so much fun.”

Vicia’s hand lowered from Jenna’s cheek downward. Jenna tried with all her mental might to struggle. She couldn’t. Vicia wouldn’t let her even shiver. Vicia’s hand soon landed on her chest. They expertly undid the buttons on her shirt, exposing her chest much to Jenna’s chagrin.

Jenna expected them to start fondling her chest. But instead, the palm of their hand pressed into the center—just about her breasts. Vicia planted their hand in. Suddenly, Jenna could feel something carving into her. It wasn’t a painful kind of carving, thankfully—it felt like a thorny vine crossing her skin. Whatever it was, she didn’t like it, and she tried harder to push herself away. But before she could, the fairy lifted their hand. Jenna looked down at the handiwork.

It was some kind of... symbol. It was intricate, with vines and flowers crossing around a broken heart. Jenna squinted trying to make out the details. But before she could, Vicia lifted her head up.

“Rise,” they commanded.

With their sadistic captor, Jenna rose to her feet. Vicia led her away. Anxiety coursing through her body, she obediently followed. She wondered where they were going. As much as she hated her all nighters, this was worse.

Vicia eventually led her to some kind of clearing. It was a throne made of plants and vines. Vicia walked around her and sat down. “Join me,” they ordered. Jenna, once again, obediently followed the command. She sat down on Vicia’s knee, but Vicia moved her to sit on their chest.

“Do you want to know what that sigil will do?”

“Yes,” Jenna responded honestly. Even fighting back verbally was off limits.

“Well, let me show you.” Vicia clasped their hands around Jenna and trailed up. Soon, their hands were on Dr. Lenns’ tits, fondling them shamelessly. Jenna could only lay back and let it happen. Vicia clearly was having such a good time. Jenna hated to admit it, but somehow, for some twisted reason—soon she was, too.

Jenna felt something trail up her leg. Her eyes glanced down, even after Vicia held her chin in place. It was a vine. A vine with some kind of flower or plant at the end. The thorns cut through her pants, exposing her leg, her hips, and soon enough, her cunt.

Jenna whimpered as the flower pressed itself against her clit. Why was she getting off to this? Why did she enjoy this so much? Why did she enjoy getting violated by Vicia and some kind of plant tentacle? Her legs quivered as the plant expertly pleasured her clit. As if it knew the way Jenna liked to pleasure herself.

The degraded scientist began panting and huffing. Vicia took the opportunity to kiss her. Even their kiss was possessive. As they devoured her lips, Vicia fondled her tighter. They held her in place as if she were locked there. As the plant work fasted, Jenna could see a light emitting from her chest. It was flickering on and off, jumping up and down with Jenna’s humiliating arousal.

“Mind break,” Vicia whispered into her mouth. They released her face and whispered into her ear. “That’s what I put on you.”

“Huhh?” Jenna whined. The plant pleasured her faster, stronger, harder. Jenna couldn’t process it, and it was even harder to process Vicia’s words.

“The symbol, silly,” they said. They stopped fondling and merely clutched onto her tits, holding her in place. Jenna’s legs couldn’t move—she was defenseless against the plant and its thorns. “Every time you cum, you’re going to lose a bit more of your will. Your brain. Your intelligent wit is all going to twist you into a sex-obsessed, mindless toy.”

“N...n...” That was somehow the most horrifying thing Vicia could say. Her mind, her intelligence, her pride and joy? That was too much to bear. But she couldn’t resist. All she could do was moan louder and louder. And try to hold herself back, try to hold herself together.

Vicia’s nails dug into Jenna. “Let it happen, plaything.”

It took all of Jenna’s willpower to resist. But the flower rubbed harder, harder, harder, the harder she tried to resist. Jenna held on, but she knew she was going to explode any second.

The seconds before she burst into orgasm, she screamed in her mind “no, no, please no”. A strong climax took her over, rushing through her body. And as it did, she could feel it in her mind. The fog grew thicker. The only thing she could visualize, in that second, was being used and fucked and toyed with forever and ever.

Jenna could feel it. She could feel her mind break, just a little, like a crack in a vase. Soon, her body calmed down, but that ethereal sense of lust lingered.

Vicia let her go, and Jenna collapsed into their lap. They stroked her hair tenderly, a strong contrast to what they just did to her.

They kissed her cheek. And then whispered, “don’t get comfortable yet.”

“What... do you mean?” Jenna weakly asked.

Vicia tilted their head away. Jenna looked in horror as they saw an uncountable number of similar-looking fairies staring at all. Lust, possession, sadism in all their eyes.

“We have some time until your brain completely breaks,” Vicia explained. “You’re a smart lady, after all.”

Jenna couldn’t respond, watching the second fairy strut up to conquer her next. As Vicia’s friend took her body, she heard them whisper.

“But don’t worry. We’ll get there.”

* * *