The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sigil Story #3: Corruption

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. Additionally, this is not an accurate representation of hypnosis or non-consensual sex at all, as it exists in a fantasy setting. Non-consensual sex/sexual acts and hypnosis of other people in real life is highly immoral and illegal, and I do not condone such acts. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. By Skaetlett © 2022, do not repost without explicit permission.

Inspired by this post.

#3: A good religious girl finds herself lost, and scooped up, in the woods.

* * *

Tracy breathed in the clean air, inhaling the bright sun and exhaling any doubts. Her wedding was in a week and, to savor the last days of being alone, she took a solo hiking trip. Tracy used to hate hiking. She always questioned why people liked it. But watching the sunset from the top of the mountain was something else. She stayed seated on a fitting boulder for an hour, resting her legs.

Her fiance was such a good guy. A good religious man, just like she wanted. Tracy waited 30 years saving herself, ignoring college pressure and not letting horny exes get to her. She wanted to be a pure rose ready to have her petals picked. Of course, Tracy didn’t like thinking about sex—at least not sex without the goal of children. They were crude, devilish thoughts. Thoughts she longed to escape forever. But in the back of her mind, she couldn’t wait for that kind of intimacy with the man she loved.

Eventually, the sun nearly fully set. Tracy didn’t want to linger at risk of being alone in the woods. She took one last sip of water. She gathered her surroundings and began to descend down the mountain.

Tracy hummed to herself in glee. She was on top of the world. Tracy had the wedding of her dreams planned, and an even more lavish honeymoon. Nothing could possibly go wrong a week before her wedding.

“Hello, girlie.”

Tracy jumped in her skin and whipped around. Aw, crud, she knew she should have gone down sooner. Tracy met the eyes of the voice, and her own eyes widened.

The woman standing in front of her looked otherworldly. She looked kind of like a mythical being. On first glance, she looked human, a woman about 10 years older than her. But her skin was translucent, glowing in a bizarre way. Her hair was immaculately done into thick braids. Tracy couldn’t recognize the knots, and even she would braid her hair in all ways. And most of all, were the tendrils. Tracy couldn’t ignore the tentacles swirling from her back. She counted four, five... eight.

“H-hi,” Tracy hid herself and tried to pass the monster.

Unfortunately, she was stopped. She wished she hadn’t predicted that. The monster used four of her tendrils to block the path. As Tracy started eyeing other ways to escape, the monster used her other tentacles to push Tracy into her body.

“Hi, lady. My name is Selance. Would you like to stay and chat?”

“Um, I’m sorry, I need to go home...” Tracy began to explain. The feeling of the tendrils wandering across her body, exploring... Tracy didn’t like it. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on getting out. The tendrils weren’t going into anywhere scandalous yet, but Tracy wanted to avoid that possibility. Either way, they felt weird, and Tracy lost her words.

The lady smiled. Her smile was wide, sending chills down Tracy’s spine. “Oh, don’t go quite yet. I’ve been so lonely. All the hikers here are buff, burly men... not my type exactly. Why don’t you stay—” She pushed Tracy in even closer, “and humor an old monster?”

Tracy shook her head. “Please let me go,” she whispered.

“You’re so non-confrontational! That’s good. I don’t like women that fight back.” Oh, Tracy would fight back. But she was so frail, having had no self defense training or anything. Tracy struggled her way out. It was a futile effort. “Why are you in such a rush to leave? You know, there are plenty of folks who would love to be touched, felt, hugged by tentacles.”

The lady whispered into Tracy’s ear. “Plenty of women who would love to be fucked by them.”

“N-no!” Tracy protested. She struggled harder, and it wasn’t even noticeable. “I’m a good religious lady. I have a man I’m saving myself for. You can’t torment me with your lewd, indecent ideas!”

“Awe,” she sighed. “That’s a shame. Thankfully, that can be easily fixed.”

Tracy tried to protest again, but in that millisecond, one of the tentacles grazed her crotch. “S-stop!” She tried to squeeze her legs together, but two of the other tentacles held her legs apart. The tentacles continued to torment her. She wasn’t going to get turned on. She couldn’t. She needed to save herself. “P-please, I’m not like that! I’m not a sexual person or anything!”

Selance smiled gently. As Tracy continued to struggle, one of the tentacles went to the back of her neck. It pushed Tracy’s chin forward. This did two heavily degrading things—it made her watch what was happening to her, and more importantly, it allowed the tentacle to etch something into her.

Tracy felt it. It was like a knife lightly grazing her skin. It didn’t hurt. It felt more painful than it was, only because of the adrenaline. The tentacle kept weaving. Another one kept trying to pleasure Tracy. Tracy’s head was locked in place, watching these horrible things happen to her.

And then the tentacle lifted.

Tracy began to feel her body shift. A heat began to overcome her. She tried to hold onto her chastity as best as possible, but she couldn’t resist it. The tentacles worked too expertly. Her panties soon became quite soaked. Something had changed in her. She knew it.

“What did you do?” Tracy croaked.

Another one of Selance’s tentacles grazed Tracy’s cheek. “I just gave you a little push, dear,” she explained. “I left my mark on you.”

“Get it off!” Tracy demanded as her body grew more weak.

“Awe, plaything. Even I can’t get it off now.” She leaned into Tracy with a sadistic grin. “You’re mine, now.”

Tracy tried to protest once more, but it turned into a pleasured sigh as the tentacle cut through her hiking jeans. And then through her panties.

It felt good. Tracy wanted to suppress those thoughts, but somehow, they grew more and more powerful. “What... did that thing do?”

“You’ve been corrupted, dear.” More tentacles began toying with Tracy’s tits. “That sigil works pretty slowly. But don’t worry, soon enough you’ll be writhing and begging for my pleasure. For release.”

“No! I’m a good reli—”

“—gious woman, yes you are right now. But that’ll change.”

The tentacle pushed its way into Tracy’s cunt.

She couldn’t describe the feeling. It felt celestial. Her body relaxed, allowing the tentacle to pry into her. Another one creeped up her neck, hooking itself onto her lip. She wanted to push her head away. Why was she allowing this? Why did this feel so good?

The thoughts in her head began to shift. Soon, she went from begging for this to just be a nightmare... to hoping this would last forever. Her body grew hotter and hotter. Tracy began to lose herself more and more. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be toyed with. She wasn’t a good, religious woman. She was a slut—a total tentacle slut.

“P-please,” Tracy huffed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get your fill. Over and over and over again.” The tentacle thrusted faster, harder, overwhelming all of Tracy’s body. The one hooked to her lip shoved itself into her throat. Tracy’s face and cunt were getting rammed mercilessly. And she loved every second of it.

The corruption continued to take over her. Just when she thought her brain couldn’t get anymore filled with horrible thoughts, they grew stronger. She didn’t just want to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked forever.

The tentacles grew more possessive. Tracy felt so close. “Do you want to cum, dear?” Selance asked.

Tracy wanted to shake her head. Her body felt compelled to nod. For the longest time, she tried to do nothing, and that only coaxed the tentacles to fuck her more. Many of them toyed with her body. None of them were soft. Her body felt stuffed. Selance showed displeasure with Tracy’s lack of response.

And then, another tentacle began cramming its way into Tracy’s cunt. And another into her mouth. Soon she had two, three tentacles in both her holes.

“Do you want to cum?” Selance asked more viciously.

Tracy had no choice but to nod.

Selance’s face lightened. The tentacles fucked even harder. “Do you want me to let you go?”

Tracy shook her head. She couldn’t think of anything else other than getting fucked relentlessly.

“Then cum.”

As Tracy orgasmed, the last of her shame went through the ceiling. She panted and huffed as she rode through the unfamiliar feelings. She knew orgasms were lovely from what her friends said, but Tracy could never guess how it would feel. And just on cue, the tentacles all burst loads and loads of cum-like substance into Tracy’s cunt and mouth. All her brain could think was “more, more, more”.

Soon, it ended. Tracy wasn’t sad about no longer having her virginity. She was sad about not cumming anymore.

“Good girl,” Selance cooed.

The tentacles let her go, and Tracy collapsed to the ground. Cum seeped from her cunt, and dripped from her mouth.

Once again, she was picked up. Selance began to carry her away, deep into the forest.

“You were a good religious girl, weren’t you?”

Tracy giggled. “I don’t know,” she responded dumbly.

“Well, you were. Good religious girls only have sex for children. Isn’t that right?”

Tracy had to think. That sounded right. She nodded weakly.

“Well, good,” Selance smiled. “Then I’ll have fun making you my broodmare.”

* * *