The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sigil Story #5: Heat

* * *

Author’s Note: This story contains adult content. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. Additionally, this is not an accurate representation of hypnosis or non-consensual sex at all, as it exists in a fantasy setting. Non-consensual sex/sexual acts and hypnosis of other people in real life is highly immoral and illegal, and I do not condone such acts. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. By Skaetlett © 2022, do not repost without explicit permission.

Inspired by this post.

#5: A shy introvert summonsa succubus to be her friend—sadly, that’s not the succubus’ job

* * *

Jess’s eyes were blinded by a burst of purple flames in her room, arising from the sigil she etched onto her floor. The fires did not burn her, although they did heat the room up uncomfortably. From it, emerged a figure; a busty, sexy, figure with the traits of a model and the personality of a demon. A succubus.

The lonely, shut-in girl had spent many a day in her room, glued to her computer. She didn’t talk to anyone outside of her screen. She was too nervous. But even an introverted nerd could use some company. Jess figured she wasn’t going to ever get out of her house consistently. And succubi were bound to their summoner’s demands.

So, a succubus would gladly be her company. Watching cutesy movies and reading sweet, wholesome fanfiction together. Right?

As the fires disappeared, the demon Brizlyn looked down at her. Her smile was devious. Seductive. Brizlyn licked her lips and kneeled down to Jess. “Well, hello, beautiful,” she purred. “How can I service a lovely lady like you today?”

Jess gulped. Despite everything, talking to people—even succubi—was a herculean challenge. “Uh, hi, I’m—I’m Jess, and, um, I hope this is okay, but I really just would like a friend to keep me company.”

“Aw, how precious,” Brizlyn blinked, her eyebrows her defining feature for a brief second. “So charming and innocent. Don’t be shy, dear.” Brizlyn stood up and began walking towards Jess. Jess closed her eyes as she was slowly backed into a wall. “What do you really want? Someone to take your pent-up frustration on? Or perhaps, you’d like me to use your body in some way?”

Jess shook her head, entirely at Brizlyn’s mercy. This wasn’t how it was supposed to work... right? “N-no, sorry, I know this is untraditional, but I’m... I don’t like getting out of the house. But I’m lonely. So would you—would you just keep me company, dear?”

“Company...” Brizlyn pursed her lips. Her hand trailed down Jess’s arm, before grabbing her hand gently. “Of course, lovely. We can do whatever you want.”

Jess laughed nervously. She didn’t even notice the way Brizlyn’s fingers traced something into her hands. “T-that’s great.” Jess tried to think. What did she even want to do? “Do you...do you want to watch a movie?”

“Hm? Oh, sure, dear. What would you like to watch?” Brizlyn’s hand tightened on Jess’s. “Perhaps you’d like to see a video of my friends and I having some fun in the sun at the beach. Or maybe, you’d like to see my higher-up punish me for being a bad girl. Does any of that... interest you?”

“U-um...” Jess kept trying to think. What was Brizlyn doing to her? Why did her head feel so... foggy? “M-maybe something on Netflix? Like something cutesy, feel-good...”

“Cutesy like you, feel-good like how I’m going to make you feel.”

“N-no!” Jess protested. She wanted to whisk her hand away, but Brizlyn kept a firm—even firmer—grasp on it. “I-I don’t want anything sexual! I... maybe i-in the future, but not now.”

Brizlyn narrowed her eyes, her smile widening. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure! P-promise?”

Brizlyn laughed. “Sure, cutie.”

And then she let go of Jess’s hand. Jess looked at it. Immediately she noticed how red it was. But the more blaring thing was the symbol now etched on her palm. It was in the shape of a heart, with fire bursting around it. Her palm felt hot to the touch. She tried to scrape it off with her other hand, but it was glued to her skin, like a tattoo.

“W-what did you do to me?” Jess demanded, her breath heavy as she panicked.

Brizlyn lifted Jess’s head with one finger. “Don’t give me that look, dearie,” she teased. Her face was dangerously close to Jess’s. “You wouldn’t summon a succubus without a little part of you wanting to get fucked.”

“N-no, I—”

Brizlyn’s hands trailed up Jess’s head. She was frozen in place. Jess knew she could run away if she wanted. She could, right? It sure didn’t seem that way. Jess couldn’t move a single inch. Even her fingers wouldn’t budge.

“Shhh,” Brizlyn hushed her. “Don’t worry. I’ll make this quite fun for you.”

Jess couldn’t protest before an onslaught of images filled her brain. Images of her getting fucked, used, treated like a fleshlight by Brizlyn—and all her succubus friends, too. Jess panted heavily. She closed her eyes, but that only made the images more stronger, colorful, and pronounced. Jess’s mind fixated on her holes getting used. Being treated like a toy. Succubi writing checkmarks on her, noting the number of times she’d been used, in ink Jess couldn’t remove.

Her legs clamped together as the onslaught of fixations continued. Her pussy grew warm, her panties soaked within seconds. A small strand of drool began to form at the corner of Jess’s mouth. All she could think of was getting fucked, used as some kind of breeding stock.

She was in heat.

Jess’s hand—the scarified one—slowly crept to her pants. “That’s right,” Brizlyn cooed. “You want to be used. You want to be fucked. So what are you waiting for?”

“What... am I waiting for?” Jess repeated weakly. Her hand was so close to her cunt. It felt torturous.

“Yes,” Brizlyn said. “Go on, pleasure yourself.” Brizlyn’s hands clamped down even further, and the images continued to plague Jess’s mind. Jess couldn’t stop herself. Her hand crept into her pants, up her panties. She gently touched the tips of her folds. An ethereal feeling of bliss and heat washed over her. Soon, Jess’s fingers slid into her hole and she began mercilessly finger fucking herself.

“Good girl,” Brizlyn cooed. “Such a good, hardworking girl. Yes, you’re going to be put to quite good use when you’re with me.” Brizlyn slid one of her hands down, and popped two of her fingers into Jess’s mouth. Brizlyn took no time building up, and just started relentlessly facefucking her with her fingers. Jess bucked her hips back and forth. The heat drove her insane. Her body felt weak.

Just as the pleasure couldn’t have gotten anymore intense, Brizlyn helped Jess out. Her other hand reached down to Jess’s cunt, pleasuring her harder. “Keep building up. More and more and more. Right until you get to that sweet spot.”

It was building in her. Jess was losing complete control of herself. Her body worked for her. Her holes being fucked relentlessly...all her mind could think of was how long she wanted this to last. How many more times she wanted to be used.

“Keep. Building.”

Jess obeyed, not that she had much of a choice. Eventually, Brizlyn felt herself satisfied. “Cum for me.”

When Jess orgasmed, it felt like the most pleasurable thing she’d ever encountered. Her body went insane. She bucked her hips back and forth, only serving to build her orgasm up further. Brizlyn drove Jess’s body like some kind of horse. Jess’s body was entirely at her command. She couldn’t stop fingering herself for the life of her.

Her orgasm ended.

And Jess still needed more. She kept fingering herself, building to another orgasm. And another. She just kept cumming over and over. And when her body was spent, she continued pleasuring herself. Jess continued pathetically whimpering and gasping. Her climax didn’t relieve her of her intense need to breed. In fact, it only made it stronger.

“See?” Brizlyn cooed. “Isn’t this much better?” Brizlyn continued fingering her, too. Good. Jess didn’t want her to stop. “Want to know how we can make it better?”

“Mmmh?” Jess murmured, her mouth still fill of Brizlyn’s fingers.

“Close your eyes.”

Jess obeyed. When she opened them, she was in Hell. Literal hell. Brizlyn released Jess, and Jess stumbled down. Even as she had been transported, she couldn’t stop fingering herself. Jess orgasmed again, over and over again.

“Friends, meet Jessie, our newest fucktoy,” Brizlyn introduced. “She’s got a bunch of energy. So don’t go easy on her.”

Jessie had her hair grabbed, and instantly shoved into a succubus’s pussy. Just as she got used to that, another succubus moved her hand out of the way and began fucking her from behind. With Jess still pleasuring her cute clit.

“Enjoy heat,” Brizlyn cooed. “And enjoy the rest of your life being entertainment.”

Jess happily accepted her new reality.

* * *