The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SILVER SERAPHIM

CHAPTER EIGHT

HITMEN, INC

A long lost story I thought was gone for good but recently turned up on a recovered drive. This is the missing Chapter 8 in the Silver Seraphim saga.

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

“Good evening, Petersen,” the older well-dressed gentleman inquired of the new employee as he extended his hand in greeting.

“Good evening, Mr. Blake,” the younger man replied, accepting the firm handshake.

“Great to finally have you aboard. You come highly recommended. Have a seat and relax. This is just an informal meeting.”

Petersen sat across from Mr. Blake’s massive desk and made himself comfortable. As comfortable as one could be for someone who was about to start a new job at one of the most dangerous and secretive companies in the world.

“I’m sure you’re aware of the extent of what we do here at Hitmen, Inc... assassinations, extortion, coups, kidnappings, black bag work, interrogations and the like.”

“Yes, sir, I was fully briefed on the organization.”

“I’m going to give it to you straight Petersen. You are going to be a small but very important cog in a machine that reaches around the globe. There are exactly three people you will answer to and they are the three members of the board. I am one of those members. The other two are upstairs: the founder of the company, Jack Reed, a brilliantly cold and calculating man who has brought the company to great heights. Then there is Nikolai Orlov. I have to warn you Mr. Orlov is a bit intense. He is a beast of a man, prone to sadistic violence and cruelty. In his younger days there wasn’t a man I would rather be in a firefight with than Orlov. Now he’s a bit older and not exactly qualified to do field work any longer. That’s why we bring in young capable men like yourself so Orlov can sit back, relax and reap the benefits of our work. He’s still sharp and an excellent decision maker and that’s why he’s on the board.”

“And you sir?”

“Well, like Orlov, I’ve done my share of dirty work. I won’t bore you with my past. My calling now is networking and facilitating the things that need...well..facilitating.”

“Well, sir, I’m eager to get to work.”

“Fantastic,” Blake said with a wink and a grin. He began to tap a few buttons on the computer interface located on the surface of his desk. “Let’s get to it then.”

He brought up an image on a state of the art digital screen which nearly took up an entire wall of his office. Roger looked at the image with fascination and curiosity. It was a statuesque woman in a sleek white costume, cut high to accentuate long slender legs. The surface of the costume material hugged her buxom form tight. Her face was mostly hidden by a cowl, but it revealed full sensual lips and startling light-colored eyes. A luscious cascade of blonde locks seemed to flow down from a hole on top of her cowl. Roger liked the stylish design of her belt, laying just so on her shapely hips, and the matching thigh high boots and elbow-length gloves.

“Silver Seraphim,” Roger said, barely above a whisper. She was captivating.

“Yes, indeed. This is an artist rendering of course. This... heroine...whoever she is, would never allow herself to be photographed like this. She’s essentially a vigilante after all. But the artist certainly made it look like a photograph didn’t he?”

“Impressive.”

“What will be even more impressive is when we capture her.”

Roger’s heartbeat increased. “Capture her?”

“Indeed. We’ve been contracted by an overseas client with very deep pockets to acquire Silver Seraphim for his...collection.”

“I take it my first job will involve this capture?”

“The trap is set, Roger,” Blake said with a devious grin as he rose from his chair. “All you need to do is spring it. Follow me down to the basement. You can meet the crew and get yourself up to speed with the mission plan.”

* * *

Silver Seraphim waited patiently in her perch atop an office building two blocks away from the bay. It was the perfect vantage point to oversee a particular boat dock. Through the usual secret channels she had received word that a possible shipment of weapons was to be delivered by speedboat. Weapons that would supposedly end up in the hands of some of Empire City’s underworld. Of course she was there to prevent such a thing from happening.

The source was reliable but that didn’t mean they had been fed false information to pass on to one of Empire City’s most disruptive heroines. She had to be cautious at all times and plan for the worst. That’s why she scanned the area with night vision goggles, making sure this was not a trap. She would have felt less uneasy if Teen Angel was by her side but she was on a solo mission herself.

A flash of light from the bay caught her eye and sure enough a speedboat painted flat black was skimming across the water toward the dock. She quickly adjusted her goggles and scanned the streets below, just in time to spy a pair of black SUV’s racing toward the same dock.

“Here we go,” Silver Seraphim spoke under her breath. “Let’s see what you naughty boys are up to.”

The two SUV’s pulled up to the end of the dock just as the boat made a wide turn and slowed to a halt at one of the posts, where one of the men quickly tied it off. Like clockwork the men from the boat unloaded several large cases and the men in paramilitary uniforms came and gathered them to take back to the SUV’s to be loaded. One of the men from the SUV group handed the boatman a canvas bag. He took a cursory look inside and then quickly returned to his boat, where his mate was already untying the line. In seconds it was speeding away, but not before Silver Seraphim had used a tiny drone to drop a tracker on it undetected. The same drone that had already dropped a tracker on the lead SUV.

It was just a matter of using a wrist monitor to follow the SUV’s route through the city. She used a retractable grapple hook to lower herself down to the alley behind the office building, where her Angel Cycle was waiting in stealth mode. She powered up the electric bike and sped off in 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds. She could have easily caught up with the SUV’s but there was no need to take chances and let them know they were being followed. In time the readout, which was now on the Angel Cycle’s screen, showed that the SUV’s had stopped at a warehouse in the Design District. A cursory check of that address showed the owner’s name as RBV Holdings, no doubt an illegal shell company that would take weeks to research.

Silver Seraphim found a secluded niche for her Angel Cycle, activated the camouflage in case a local derelict came across it, and then made her way stealthily to the warehouse. A laser cutting tool made quick work of the back fence. Once in the yard she went up the back wall with the grapple to the roof, where she made her way to a skylight. She used a high-tech periscope to peer in. The scope revealed the men in paramilitary uniforms, unloading the gray cases on long work tables. They were opened up to reveal the contents and she was surprised to see dozens of assault rifles, most likely smuggled in from overseas. She scanned the entire floor area. Eight men, all carrying sidearms.

“Looks like the odds are on my side. I’ll make quick work of you gentlemen, and I won’t even have to get my costume dirty.”

Silver Seraphim used a sensor in the fingertips of her glove to check the thickness of the skylight glass. After seeing the reading she said, “Perfect,” and placed a small but powerful charge on one of the center panes of glass. She then hooked her grapple on a sturdy vent pipe while the charge counted down. When it went off with a loud bang, she leaped up and then through the newly created opening, following the shower of glasses and pieces of frame down to the floor of the warehouse. The explosion and crashing glass caused the men to scatter. But the heroine did not give them time to get their bearings. She tossed two small items from her belt pouch as soon as she touched down. One was a combination flash bang and gas grenade. The other was a powerful device that emitted a blinding strobe light. Since Silver Seraphim’s cowl was fitted with protective lenses and a retractable breathing apparatus, she used the gas and light effect to her advantage and began to take the men out one by one. Only one of them even managed to pull his side arm and it was promptly kicked out of his hand before he could fire a shot. With one heel punch he was the last to go down.

Silver Seraphim took a moment to assess the situation. All eight men were unconscious. She slowed her breathing down and began to relax. It was a mistake. If she had stayed alert she would have noticed the tiny puff of smoke from her left. There was a sting on her thigh and she looked down to see a feathered dart embedded there.

“Damn it...” was the last thing she said before the room began to spin and fade with a dull roar in her ears.

* * *

Roger met with Evan Blake later that evening in his office.

“Outstanding work, Petersen. Looks like everything went flawlessly.”

“Other than some concussions, ringing ears and bruised ribs from the initial crew, yes, sir, the collection of the material went as expected.”

“What condition is she in?”

“Pristine, other than the tiny puncture on the thigh. She’s being prepped as we speak and should be awake soon. I thought you’d like to have this.”

Blake took the dime-sized disc from Roger. “A tracker?”

“Disabled of course. It was hidden in her belt, no doubt for just this sort of thing so her partner Teen Angel could locate her. We swept the vehicles and turned up one more. The vehicles were disposed of as a precaution. I notified the seller that there may be one on their boat. Just waiting on confirmation. They are miles away as it is.”

“The warehouse?”

“We brought in the cleaners as soon as we secured her and moved her out. The place looks exactly as it did before.”

“Well done,” Blake said, pleased with his new protege. “We might as well gather the board so we can all take a look at our new prize.”

* * *

It had been 24 hours since Silver Seraphim’s last check-in. Teen Angel was definitely worried and went immediately to the main computer. Protocol called for an immediate auto-locate of Silver Seraphim’s personal tracking device. It appeared to be disabled with the last signal coming from a warehouse in the Design District. Most likely the location of a possible abduction. She remembered a lesson her mentor had taught her: do a quick search of the owner of the address. As expected some nondescript name: RBV Holdings. A shell company of course. No time to research that now. Instead she used the locate program to find the Angel Cycle. There it was just a block away from the warehouse in question. Using satellite tech, Teen Angel initiated the remote starter to fire up the cycle and have it return home, riderless.

From there she downloaded all the drone and tracking data from the previous evening. The first tracker showed a route from the edge of the bay to the warehouse. Another showed a route from the same origin but heading out across the ocean to a particular island country that was well known for harboring all manner of criminals, cartel members, drug and weapons dealers and even terrorist cells. That would be a dangerous pursuit for clues, especially on her own.

First things first; check out the warehouse.

* * *

Silver Seraphim gradually returned to consciousness, willing that familiar sensation of grogginess away. She should have been used to it as many times as she’d been chloroformed, gassed and knocked out by blows to the head. Eventually the grogginess gave way to alarm. As expected she was in some sort of bondage contraption. Her arms were forced up above her head and then bent at the elbows so her wrists were held in some sort of unseen cuff device located behind her head. This forced her back to arch a bit so that her ample chest was thrust almost upward. The part that concerned her was that her legs were spread apart and her pelvis was settled upon a sort of saddle which cupped her groin. She couldn’t bend her head down to see because there was a thick collar around her neck, but she felt something pressing up against her crotch and she could only guess what it was. The thought made her shudder.

From what she could see in her limited line of vision, the room was fairly large and round with what she recognized as soundproofing panels covering every square inch. The lights embedded in the ceiling seemed specially designed so that everything was lit to perfection. There was no doubt in her mind the bubbled-domed camera located straight ahead of her was one of many located about the room.

“Typical,” Silver Seraphim muttered. Men and their loathsome perversions.

Just then the unmistakable thud of a heavy electronic door unlocking and the soft whoosh as it opened. There were multiple footsteps on the soft rubber floor and the four men appeared before her. She quickly sized them all up: the youngest, looking fresh out of military training, short haircut, slight beard shadow. He looked like he’d been up all night. Was he the one that darted her?

The tall one was slender, silver hair, a trim goatee, somewhere in his 60’s, eyeing her with a blank stare. She could usually read most people but his one was a cipher. The thick one concerned her a bit. Under his wool suit she could tell he was all muscle. The goonish bald head and scowl concerned her. He looked as if he wanted to tear her head off. The fourth one, in his tailored English suit and perfect hair, was smiling at her and spoke first.

“You must be a bit out of sorts. Can I get you an ammonia packet?”

“No thank you,” Silver Seraphim replied evenly, unamused by his phony concern.

“How about some introductions then? My name is Evan Blake. The gentleman on your left is Jack Reed, next to him is Nikolai Orlov and this young man is my protege, Roger Petersen.”

“You must have been at the warehouse,” the heroine stated flatly as she stared into his pale gray eyes.

“I was.”

“Very sneaky what you did with the dart. Why didn’t you come at me like a man?”

Roger flushed while the other three men chuckled.

“Oh I like this one,” Orlov said with a huge grin. “Can we keep her?”

“Keep me?” Silver Seraphim asked with an incredulous tone.

“What Mr. Orlov means is that this is not exactly your final destination.”

“It’s not?”

“No, in fact there is an overseas billionaire that you will meet in 72 hours and you will spend the rest of your days catering to his whims.”

Silver Seraphim rolled her eyes. She’d heard some variation of that one before. “And until then?”

“Until then we are going to take turns... entertaining you.”

Blake then turned to Roger and held out his hand. “Give me the pouch.”

Roger reached into an inside pocket and brought out a small velvet bag. Silver Seraphim watched as Blake took the pouch and reached in to take out a small polished marker like the ones used in the game Pente. He closed his hand around it until all three men in suits had one. Then they all opened their hands at once.

Orlov: 3. Reed: 2. Blake: 1.

“Shit,” Orlov grumbled. “Last again. You sons of bitches better save me some.”

“I’m going to give my turn to the new man,” Reed stated. “I have a busy schedule this week and he deserves a bonus for a successful first mission.”

“So be it,” Blake said.

Reed, Orlov and Petersen exited the room to leave Blake alone with Silver Seraphim. The door whooshed closed and the electronic lock clicked.

“Well, it looks like I have the honor of going first,” Blake said with a very pleased grin.

“Hooray for you,” Silver Seraphim uttered with a hint of disgust in her voice.

“It’s going to be a long 72 hours for you. Let’s start off slow shall we?”

Blake reached for a panel near the bondage rack Silver Seraphim was secured in and tapped a button.

Silver Seraphim heard a low hum and gasped when she felt a sudden throbbing against her crotch. ‘Fuck, I’m in trouble,’ Brooke thought as she braced herself from the familiar sensation of intimate sexual stimulation. Meanwhile, the camera in front of her recorded her cowled face in close-up, her eyes shut tight, the quivering bite of her plump lip, all in HD.

* * *

Teen Angel easily picked the lock of a rear exit door and entered the warehouse. She used a special lens that was built into her mask to scan for any alarms, trip wires or booby traps. Luckily the skylight let in enough of the morning sunlight so that she didn’t need a flashlight to check for clues. The area was tidy, some large tables in the middle of the room, a few pieces of used office furniture off to one corner. Against one wall there was a standard household refrigerator. She opened it and found it stocked only with plastic bottles of water.

Just when she was about to give up on finding something...anything... of significance, something caught her eye when she shut the refrigerator door. A fresh scrape on the floor? She bent to get a closer look and could see it was caused by the movement of the heavy refrigerator. She took out a pen light and checked behind it and discovered it was blocking a door.

“That’s odd. Let’s take a look shall we?”

Teen Angel put all her weight against the refrigerator and using leverage she swiveled it far enough away so she could gain access to the door.

Fully expecting the door to be locked she tried the handle anyway and was surprised when it opened. She held it there for a second, expecting some sort of alarm, but the warehouse remained quiet. Peering through the crack it appeared that the opening of the door had activated an automatic light sensor. Ever so slowly she pushed the door open and discovered what appeared to be some sort of private office. Against one wall was a chair and table with a laptop open and a screen with a prompt that only said “>hello”.

Teen Angel cautiously approached. After scanning the entire room she stepped over to the desk and sat in the chair. It was very comfortable and put her weirdly at ease. The heroine tapped the keys and entered “>hi.”

“>Would you like to chat?”

“>Sure”

“>My name is Lisa. What’s yours?”

Teen Angel hesitated before entering, “>Teen Angel”

“>Hi Teen Angel. Would you like to be my friend?”

And so it went back and forth. Teen Angel surmised that this was some sort of artificial intelligence program that was designed to carry on a benign conversation. She tried to give prompts to elicit more interesting responses until finally she typed: “>Do you know where I can find my friend Silver Seraphim?”

Previously the program had answered immediately, like an advanced chess program but this time there was a pause. Finally it answered, “>Yes. Would you like to see her?”

Teen Angel’s heart skipped a beat. She looked over her shoulder. The door was still ajar and there was only silence from the warehouse.

The heroine took a deep breath and typed, “>Yes”

The laptop screen suddenly brought up a live video feed. Teen Angel gasped when the closeup of Silver Seraphim’s face appeared onscreen. From the expression on her face and the gasps and moans coming from the laptop speaker, it appeared that her mentor was either having consensual sex or was being sexually stimulated against her will. She could only assume it was the latter.

“No!” Teen Angel screamed. She tapped the computer keys to call back the chat prompts but instead a small vent built into the front of the laptop emitted a cloud of odorless gas. When the young heroine felt a sudden rush of lightheadedness, she realized what was happening. But it was too late. In seconds she slumped in the chair, eyes fluttering and she let out a long sigh before succumbing to sweet slumber.

* * *

Roger Petersen never expected anyone to find the hidden room, but the moment Teen Angel opened the door, a ping was sent to Petersen’s cell phone. He brought up an app that fed him a live feed from the laptop camera and sure enough there was the heroine approaching the table. He headed downstairs in a flash after letting Orlov know he had some business to take care of.

“If you’re not back in time, I’m going to take your turn, kid!” the grizzled merc taunted.

Petersen jumped in the first first in a row of identical black SUV’s and sped out of the basement garage and onto the surface street. He checked the app at red lights. The first time Teen Angel was seen staring at the laptop screen and then looking down to type. The second time the gas was hitting her and she was promptly unconscious. Within minutes he reached the warehouse, and punched in the four-digit code on the keypad to activate the garage door lift. Once inside he parked and raced to the hidden room and found Teen Angel there in the plush chair, in deep sleep. The first thing he did was use a specially designed mask to cover his nose and mouth in case there was any residual gas in the enclosed room. Then he closed the laptop. With a gloved finger he delicately lifted Teen Angel’s right eye and noted the tell-tale eye roll that indicated she was out like a light. He also noted how beautiful she was, even though her face was partially covered by an eye mask.

“Okay, let’s get you back to the office,” Roger said as he bent to position himself in front of her torso and then deftly took her up into a smooth over-the-shoulder hold. She seemed light as a feather and it took little effort to get her to the back of the SUV where he activated the rear hatch. Once open he carefully laid her on her back and set about cuffing her ankles together. Then he rolled her over and brought her arms behind her back so he could cuff her wrists together. Then all he had to do was attach a length of braided steel cable to the ankle cuffs and pull so her knees bent back enough to allow him to attach the other end of the cable to her wrist cuffs. Once she was in the inescapable hog-tied position, he opened a compartment to take out a rubber gag that was formed like a strap with a large half-sphere that fit snugly into the heroine’s parted lips and then buckled behind her head. He took one last item out of the compartment; an adjustable collar that fit around her neck. He attached a shorter cable to the ring on the collar and snapped the other end to a ring bolted into the floor of the compartment. In case she woke up, she would be unable to raise her body. No one would have been able to see her even if she did since the windows were tinted so dark.

With one last inspection to make sure she was secure, Petersen closed the hatch. He activated the garage door once inside the vehicle, then he buckled in, backed out and off he went back to the Hitmen, Inc headquarters. He looked in the rearview mirror and smiled at himself. The bosses would be pleased.

* * *

Silver Seraphim didn’t know how much more she could take of this. From the time she had been left alone with Blake she had experienced one orgasm after another. Every time there were signs she was about to pass out, Blake would change the tempo of the device pounding at her crotch. Other times he would insert an apparatus into her nostrils, which would emit a stimulant that brought her to full attention.

Blake had discovered where the front zipper seam of her costume was located and currently had her full breasts exposed. He enjoyed her baleful expressions and grunts of displeasure when he pinched and tweaked her now-hardened nipples. Now he was giving them a firm groping with the occasional slaps to elicit gasps from the heroine. He liked how she tried her best to remain stoic and even better when she growled at him in frustration.

“Get your filthy hands off me!” the heroine snarled.

“I’ve been going easy on you, baby,” Blake grinned. “Wait until Orlov gets his hands on you. He likes to play rough.”

“I’m not your baby, you sick bastard! Owwwww!”

Blake chuckled when he finally got to her by deftly placing a rubber-tipped clamp on her left nipple. She hissed in pain when he attached another to the right protrusion. He then shut down the pussy stimulator, which caused it to slowly retract from between her now quivering thighs.

“Now that you’re all stimulated and wet, how about a good old fashioned fuck?” Blake asked as he began removing his clothes.

“Damn you! Don’t you dare!”

Blake laughed as he positioned himself between her legs, reveling in the fact that she was completely helpless to stop him. “Oh, come now, I’m sure this isn’t your first time.”

“Unnnhhh!” Silver Seraphim gasped and groaned as Blake slowly thrust his cock inside her steaming pussy.

* * *

When Petersen arrived back in the garage basement of the Hitmen Inc building, he ordered a pair of grunts to take the trussed up Teen Angel, who was still unconscious, up to one of the “Pleasure Rooms”. Once there he dismissed them. He wanted to spend some time alone with the teen heroine before he informed his superiors that he had Silver Seraphim’s sidekick in custody.

He carefully removed the bondage devices that he had first placed on her and then spread her body out on the large four poster bed. Then he placed cuffs on her wrists and ankles and attached them to chains located at each corner of the bed so that she was fully splayed out.

There was one more thing to do before he got started. He took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Nikolai Orlov: ‘Urgent matter needs attending. Feel free to take my turn.’

As Petersen began unpacking a case, his cell phone pinged and he noted the return message from Orlov: ‘Thanks, kid. I owe you one.’

Petersen put his cell phone on silent mode. He wanted no distractions with his prize and made sure the grunts who brought her up were to tell no one of her presence.

“Okay, baby, time to wake up,” Petersen said as he snapped an ammonia packet under the nose of Teen Angel. He liked how she scrunched up her cute nose in reaction to the pungent odor. Then her eyes flew open and she gasped when she saw her captor right above her..

“What? Who are you?! Where am I? Get me out of this!!” Teen Angel demanded when she realized she was restrained on a bed.

“Calm down, there’s no reason to get excited…yet.”

Teen Angel saw that look in eyes; a look she had seen many times before in many a villain who had overpowered her and had her in a compromising position.

“Look, there’s no reason for this. Just let me go and…”

“...And what? You’ll go easy on me?” Petersen smirked.

Teen Angel tugged at her bonds and thrashed on the bed while her captor looked on delightedly.

She finally stopped and uttered a frustrated gasp. “Oh my god, you criminals are all alike! Is that all you think of? There really is no imagination in those perverted minds of yours!”

Petersen chuckled. “I suppose you’re right. It’s just one of the few benefits of my job. I’ll have you know that this is a first for me. I’ve never had a superheroine before.”

“Is that so?” Teen Angel replied curtly. “Well, for your information, there’s nothing that you can do to me that hasn’t been done already. You can take me physically, but you will never break my spirit. I’ve been trained by the best…Silver Seraphim.”

“Oh? The same Silver Seraphim who is at this moment getting her brains fucked out upstairs?”

“No! Damn you!” Teen Angel exclaimed with anger as she began straining at her cuffs again “You cowards! You slime! You’ll all get what’s coming to you!”

“I’m actually going to make this easy for you,” Petersen said as he brought out a device from the case he had placed on the bedside table. “Have you ever seen one of these?”

Teen Angel looked intently at the shiny slender device. It appeared to be a pair of futuristic eye goggles with built-in headphones. “What is that? Don’t you even think of…”

“It’s a little something I received as a parting gift from a previous employer. I think you’re really going to love it.”

Teen Angel tensed up and tried to turn her head away but Petersen forced her to be still long enough to place the device over her eyes and ears until it fit snugly. Then he tapped some commands on a digital pad located in the case, which activated the mind-altering device. The heroine sighed as soft harmonic tones filled her ears and subtle flashes of light filled her vision.

In a few minutes the heroine would be putty in his hands.

* * *

With a loud grunt Blake unloaded his seed inside Silver Seraphim with several forceful thrusts. The heroine couldn’t help but groan loudly. It seemed as if he had been going at it for hours and when he pulled out she winced and bit her lip. Her pussy hadn’t taken a pounding like that in a long time.

Furious, she snarled at Blake, “Satisfied you creep? I’m certainly not.”

Blake chuckled at her taunting as he got dressed. “I’ve got some advice for you: resist that sort of talk when the large gentleman takes his turn. He would love nothing more than to stuff that smart mouth of yours.”

“You pig!” Silver Seraphim hissed with disgust. “Remove these restraints and I’ll stuff YOUR mouth with my fist.

“Save your strength, sweetcheeks,” Blake said as he removed the nipple clamp to grope her right breast and tweak her nipple. “You’re going to need it.”

With a sly grin on his face Blake activated the cupping device at Silver Seraphim’s crotch which was exposed and leaking cum. It made a vacuum seal there and the heroine gasped when it began washing her pussy with a gentle spray of soap and water.

“What…is…this…?” Silver Seraphim moaned as the device worked its magic.

“It would be rude of me to leave a mess for the next gentleman. When it’s done you’ll be clean, dried and fresh as a morning flower down there.”

Blake removed the other nipple clamp, gave her breast one last grope and then went toward the security door, punched the code into the pad, and opened the door. He was surprised to find Orlov standing there, looking as if he were ready to tear a hole through a wall.

Blake asked, “Where’s Petersen? It’s his turn.”

“He is occupied with something or other. Here look…” Orlov said as he held up his cell phone so Blake could read the text message.

“Well, she’s all yours then,” Blake said. “Remember, be gentle, my friend. The client wants her in pristine condition.”

“I will be gentle all right,” Orlov said with a sarcastic tone in his voice as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. Once the auto-lock activated he strolled over to Silver Seraphim, who was still trussed uncomfortably on the bondage rack. She was squirming from the device that hummed while it washed and rinsed her most intimate area.

When Orlov stood before her with an expression of primal lust on his face, Silver Seraphim became nervous, but she was trained well in hiding it. She merely gazed at Orlov as if he were some insignificant molecule.

“Turn… this…unnnh… thing… off!”

“It will stop when it is finished. It should be in the drying and powdering cycle by now,” Orlov laughed.

The device finally beeped and the vacuum seal was loosened. Silver Seraphim let out a sigh of relief. Although it was not an entirely unpleasant sensation, the humiliation was a bit much.

“You are ready to get out of this thing are you not?”

Silver Seraphim remained silent and hoped she didn’t give away a sudden look of hopefulness.

“Here is the deal: I am feeling generous today. I am going to release you and you will have two choices. One: you can fight me until you get taken down and fucked hard from behind…or two: you can just relax and let me have my way with you and I will give you more pleasure than you deserve. I will give you a minute to decide while I get these restraints off.”

Orlov removed her ankle bindings first, and then went behind her to unlock her wrist restraints. Once her arms were free she winced from the jolt of shoulder pain from being put in the stress position for so long. She gingerly let herself off the saddle and then stood on the floor. It felt like her knees were going to buckle any moment. She really was in no condition to fight after being put through the orgasm-inducing machine and then the rough sex and groping session from Blake. She noticed something in her peripheral vision and decided to bide her time.

“So, what is it going to be?” Orlov asked.

“I suppose I’m going to take you up on number two,” the heroine sighed.

“I was hoping you would go for number one, but this will work for me. I did promise the others I would be gentle. Follow me over here.”

Orlov stepped over to a section of the rounded wall that was different from the others. He activated a pad to open a section of the wall which dropped down to reveal a large plush hideaway bed.

“Okay, baby, lay your pretty ass on the bed.”

Silver Seraphim rolled her eyes in disgust at the sexist command but did as she was told.

“Should I remove my costume?”

“No. I prefer you keep it on. Looks sexy,” Orlov said with a perverted grin. “I will work around it.”

* * *

The mind control device worked perfectly. So perfectly in fact that Petersen now had Teen Angel at strict attention before him without any restraints. He made certain the settings allowed self awareness of what was happening to her but unable to do anything about it.

“What sort of sick game is this?” Teen Angel demanded.

“Think of it more as an exercise,” Petersen grinned. “Now stand there as if you were a doll while I get better acquainted with this sexy young body of yours.”

“You creep,” Teen Angel exclaimed, cringing as he placed his palm on her left breast, groping her through the slick material of her costume. As much as she wanted to punch his face and knee his crotch, she was unable to move once he implanted the command to remain still.

He moved around behind her wrapping his arms around her torso, one hand over her chest and the other slipping down towards her crotch.

“Stop it. You can’t do this,” Teen Angel hissed as she felt him push his pelvis up against her taut behind.

“But it feels good doesn’t it, Teen Angel? Especially when I do this…”

The teen heroine moaned involuntarily when he massaged her mound, forcing her to spread her legs apart with his booted foot at her heels so he could gain full access down there.

“Yessss…No!....ummmmm…”

“You lose control the more I touch you, isn’t that so, Teen Angel?” Petersen said into her ear with a deliberate tone in his voice. “In fact, you prefer it that I’m the one in control of you.”

Teen Angel uttered a deep sigh. Damn it, it was true. She couldn’t help become more aroused. Wherever he touched her she felt like a puppet in his hands. She was now his to do with whatever he wished.

“Tell me you want me…”

“Please…stop this…I…can’t…”

“Tell me you want to give yourself to me…”

“I….oh god… I want you…”

Petersen turned her around. “Show me how much you want me.”

Teen Angel winced and tried to resist. She tried to fight the burning desire building inside her but it was a losing battle. Her defenses were crumbling like sand castles under crashing waves. When she opened her eyes and looked up at him she was overcome with passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him deeply.

After minutes of exploring her mouth with his tongue and fondling her pert ass, Petersen finally broke the kiss and marveled at the look of pure desire on her face. He had to place a hand on her neck to keep her at bay, her lust was so strong.

“That’s a good girl,” Petersen said. “But I’m not entirely convinced.”

“What do you want me to do?’ Teen Angel begged. “I’ll do anything.”

“I want you on your knees.”

Teen Angel gasped at first. The implication of what he was suggesting was shocking but her overwhelming urge to please him kicked in and she immediately dropped to her knees in the classic subservient position.

* * *

Orlov had his bald head buried between the spread apart thighs of Silver Seraphim, her booted legs placed over his broad shoulders.

Brooke had never felt anything like this before. Although this man was assaulting her without her consent, he was doing things to her with his tongue that made her want to scream in ecstasy. When he stopped all of a sudden she gasped in a mixture of relief and surprise.

“I take it you are enjoying yourself,” Orlov smirked, his mouth covered in her juices. “Myself, I’ve never had the pleasure of tasting a superheroine. I have to say it is noticeably different. Like ambrosia.”

“You’re a real charmer,” Silver Seraphim said in disgust.

Orlov laughed. “And you are a sweet piece of ass.”

He used up almost every technique in his arsenal, bringing the heroine to the edge of orgasm, over and over again, torturing her, making her crave release until she was almost begging for it, but he could tell she was holding back, trying not to give him the satisfaction. Finally he pressed his mouth firmly and ran his tongue over and over her most sensitive areas. Her clit was fully engorged and the smell of her sex was overwhelming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Silver Seraphim screamed out as her body was wracked by a shuddering climax.

Orlov had to grasp her thighs firmly to keep her from involuntarily squeezing his head. The feeling of making her cum made him hard. “All right baby, it is my turn now. Turn over.”

Before Brooke realized what was happening, Orlov grabbed her hips and flipped her over. In seconds he had positioned himself behind her to enter her dripping pussy. Then he took his time, slowly thrusting inside of her, relishing every inch of her tight slit.

* * *

Blake was concerned about Patterson and used the company locator to determine where he was at the moment. The screen flashed “PLEASURE ROOM #4.” He then activated the security camera for that room and saw that Patterson was standing in the middle of the room with a costumed girl on her knees giving him what appeared to be an enthusiastic blowjob.

“Well, well, what have we here? No wonder you skipped your turn with Silver Seraphim. You got her sweet young partner, didn’t you? But how?” Blake whispered to himself. He turned off the camera, got up and headed out the door and made his way through the corridors until he was outside a door marked with a silver plated “4” on it. It was locked of course, but that didn’t prevent Blake from tapping his bypass code in the keypad and entering.

When Patterson heard the door open he turned his head in surprise to see his superior walk in with a smirk on his face.

“Care to explain?” Blake asked in amusement as Patterson’s face flushed. Teen Angel meanwhile, ignored him and kept up the task of pleasuring her new Master.

“I meant to surprise you later, sir. As you can see this is Silver Seraphim’s crime-fighting partner, Teen Angel. I set a trap for her at the warehouse earlier and brought her here.”

“How is it that she’s not in any restraints and…doing that…of her own free will?”

“A mind control device.”

“But of course.”

“She is totally under my command. If you’d like I can hand her over to you and she will do whatever you want with a few simple triggers.”

“That’s not necessary,” Blake said. “When you’re finished, bring her and the mind control device to my office.”

“I’ll be there shortly, sir.”

“Take your time. No rush. She certainly seems to be enjoying herself.”

“Yes, sir.”

Blake left the pair in the Pleasure Room and returned to his office to ponder the consequences of this turn of events.

* * *

“UNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH!!!” Silver Seraphim grunted when Orlov thrust deep and hard, nearly crushing her with his entire body weight. She nearly passed out from the choke hold he had with one muscular arm around her neck. If Brooke was completely honest with herself, she had found it arousing to be dominated and fucked so thoroughly. Could it be some remnant of the mind control her old nemesis Dark Depredator first used on her?

As Orlov seized up from his impending orgasm, Silver Seraphim felt her own coming strong. Then suddenly her mouth and nose were covered with a cloth soaked with chloroform. The familiar scent made her eyes go wide in panic, but even as she gasped for air, the erotic asphyxia took over her senses and made her cum hard.

Orlov delighted in this and was overcome with sadistic lust, driving his cock as deep as it would go until he exploded inside her. The climax took the wind out of his sails and he dropped his full weight on top of the heroine, who was crushed face down into the bed.

What Orlov did not know was that his captive was fully awake. Brooke’s training to resist the effects of chloroform found her fully conscious. She planned to feign being knocked out but enough was enough. It was time to end the games of these evil men.

She expelled a sigh of relief when Orlov released his hold and then gasped when he suddenly pulled out of her now tenderized and sensitive pussy. Before Orlov even realized what was happening, Silver Seraphim twisted her body so she was face up and brought both knees up with full force into his crotch.

The criminal screamed in anguish, but the scream was promptly cut short by a heel strike to the throat. There was a sickening crunching sound. Orlov’s eyes bulged and his face turned red from having his breathing cut off. In a flash the heroine was on her feet so she could execute a perfect roundhouse kick to his head, knocking him out cold.

“You men aren’t the smartest are you?” Silver Seraphim said as she stood defiantly over her downed foe. “You removed my utility belt but you didn’t secure it. Overconfidence will be your downfall every time.”

The heroine put Orlov in restraints she found in a wall cabinet. Then she retrieved her trusty belt from a nearby table and took a small device from one of the pouches. She used it to set about cracking the electronic lock to the security door. While she waited for the code to crack, Brooke activated a locator device that signaled her location to law enforcement. The signal would tell them to send a full squad of SWAT to the nondescript two-story building in downtown Empire City..

The door finally clicked open. Silver Seraphim took a deep breath and gathered every ounce of courage. She expected all manner of security and resistance but she vowed to make whomever she crossed paths with pay dearly.

* * *

Petersen entered Blake’s office with Teen Angel at his side collared and leashed. Blake and Jack Reed were waiting there, both amused by Petersen’s anxiousness as well as the complete subservience of the teen heroine.

“She’s quite stunning isn’t she? Look at those eyes, and those perky tits,” Reed observed.

“The question is, what should be done with her?” Blake asked.

“Perhaps we can use her to sweeten our deal with the overseas client.”

“I’m not sure he’d be up for that.”

“Oh?”

“If he wanted them as a pair he would have asked for both of them.”

“Good point.”

Petersen spoke up. “May I make a suggestion sir?”

Blake chuckled. The audacity of this kid, he thought. “What do you have in mind?”

“Why don’t we keep her here…for…recreational purposes.”

Reed laughed. “Just what we need. A little teenage bimbo who drops to her knees with a single command and calls us “Master”.”

Suddenly a voice came from the doorway as Silver Seraphim entered the room, “Sorry boys, no one is calling anyone “Master.” We aren’t here to be your slaves!”

“What the devil?” Reed exclaimed. “Petersen! Get security up here now!”

“Security is going to have their hands full in about five minutes,” Silver Seraphim informed them. “Now… you can surrender quietly, or Teen Angel and I will be glad to wipe the floor with you. And you, errand boy, get that leash off of her now!”

Petersen and Blake glanced at each other and smirked. Petersen then pretended to obey Silver Seraphim’s command and whispered into the teen heroine’s ear while he removed her collar.

Suddenly Teen Angel turned to look at Silver Seraphim with a hard look of determination.

Brooke was caught off guard when the teen heroine lunged at her. Hours of combat training enabled Silver Seraphim to sidestep Teen Angel’s signature attack. This could only mean one thing: these sick criminals had put her protege under some form of mind control.

The second time Teen Angel attacked, Brooke grappled with her and pulled her close. She uttered a trigger phrase which brought the teen to abrupt halt. It was a pre-programmed technique for just such an occasion that if a villain forced one or the other of them to turn evil via brainwashing, the trigger would simply shut down their brain and end the threat until the mind control could be reversed. Unfortunately Teen Angel could now no longer help to fight these brazen criminals.

“All right, which one of you cowards did this to her?” Silver Seraphim demanded once she placed Teen Angel out of harm’s way. Then she fixed her gaze on Petersen, “It was you!”

Petersen suddenly tensed up and glanced over at his bosses but Reed and Blake made no move to help him. They simply stood by to watch and see how their new employee would handle the situation. He got into a fighting stance as the heroine charged toward him.

He attempted to parry a blow from the heroine but her fury was fully unleashed and he had no defense for her brutal punches and kicks. In a matter of seconds he was on his back with the heroine coming down with a flying knee to his groin.

Petersen’s scream filled the room, which elicited a fight or flight reaction from Blake and Reed.

Blake, furious now, went on the attack, while Reed fled through a hidden escape panel in the back of the room.

Blake gave Silver Seraphim more of a challenge. Years of field work in harsh situations all over the world honed his close combat skills, and he gave as good as he got from the heroine, landing punishing blows and kicks, but age had taken the edge off of Blake. In his prime he might have been victorious, but she had the advantage of stamina plus pure feminine rage.

In time she wore him down until one last blow to his temple knocked him backwards to crash on top of a glass table, out cold. She rushed after Reed but the escape door was impenetrable. He was likely long gone through some secret tunnel or other and in time would disappear, hopefully for good.

The heroine heard gunfire and explosions from stun grenades downstairs. S.W.A.T had arrived. She turned her attention to Petersen, who was recovering from the crushing blow to his groin.

Silver Seraphim stood over him and placed a boot on his groin. “I was nice before. Unless you want some permanent damage down there, I suggest you tell me how to reverse what you’ve done to Teen Angel…now!”

Petersen flinched and gasped, “No…please…I’ll comply…just let me…take the device out of my jacket…”

“Slowly...” the heroine warned.

Petersen did as ordered and used the device to remove the mental hold from Teen Angel’s mind and then promptly turned the device over to Silver Seraphim, who tucked it away into a hidden pouch. Once Stephanie was brought back to normal and fully aware of what happened, she snarled at Petersen, “You sick bastard, you’re going to pay for what you made me do!”

“Wait…please…I’m…” Petersen’s next word was cut off by a gloved fist to his mouth.

Silver Seraphim cringed at the sound. There were surely some broken teeth.

“Sorry? Is that what you were going to say? “Sorry” is not good enough, you twisted freak!”

As much as Silver Seraphim wanted her protege to exact justice, she grabbed the young heroine to keep her from strangling Petersen. In time he would pay for his crimes, as would Blake and the other employees of Hitmen, Inc.

Once every criminal in the building was taken into custody, other government agencies poured in to scour the organization’s computer records. By then Silver Seraphim and Teen Angel had vanished in the night.

* * *

Back at their secret lair, Silver Seraphim and Teen Angel stripped off their costumes and proceeded to their spacious bathroom where they soaked in oiled and steaming hot water in the large custom tub built for two. They took great care washing one another, especially around the bruises. Once out and dried off, they treated their sore muscles with special healing ointments.

Little by little they began to overcome the trauma of the day’s events. After putting on their matching nighties and panties, they retired to the candlelit bedroom and crawled under the sheets.

“Should we talk about what happened today?” Stephanie asked her mentor.

“Why don’t we save the debriefing until tomorrow?” Brooke said with a demure tone as she took Stephanie into a warm embrace. “I’d rather do a different kind of debriefing.”

Stephanie gasped when she felt Brooke’s hand reach for her panties under the covers. Then the gasps turned to soft purrs and moans.

* * *

COMING NEXT: JAKE BULL RIDES AGAIN