The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[Disclaimer]

This is an original story and a complete work of fiction.

All names and descriptions were chosen completely at random.

Any resemblance to any actual people or events are purely coincidental.

Author’s Note: This story is a sequel/spin-off to an earlier stories in the “Simplify Your Life” series, also available for reading on this site. It takes place after the original story and may have some small references to it but overall this is a separate story. Reading the previous SYL stories is not mandatory to enjoy this story but recommended.

Simplify Your Life — Trading Up, Part 2

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Sharon bellowed as the two studs dragged her across the backyard to the house.

What followed was a string of barely coherent obscenities as she fought tooth and nail to get away from her captors. Nothing worked and soon her screams were drowned out by the hysterical laughter of everyone at the party. She continued to scream as Sharon was dragged through the house, nothing she did phasing her captors. One of the bimbos from the party followed the two studs and swiftly opened the front door for them so they could literally throw Sharon out. They all laughed as they watched her roll across the lawn and slammed the door before she could pick herself up.

Sharon lifted her head and spat a few times, a few blades of grass shooting out. Grunting in pain and sobbing from the humiliation, she stood up and glared at the house. Gary actually had her thrown out of the house! Literally! The spineless coward she once had at her beck and call had the GALL to throw HER out! She couldn’t believe it! What the FUCK happened to him at SYL?!

Simplify Your Life, Inc. The company that now employed Sharon’s husband…ex-husband…and daughter. That was the single biggest change in their lives following her departure. They had to be responsible for all this. But…how? What could they have done to so radically change Gary and Anna? Confused and enraged, Sharon brushed herself off and decided to investigate.

There was a small gap alongside the house that led to the backyard. It was blocked off by a locked gate, naturally, but it wasn’t too tall for Sharon to peek over. It wasn’t the best angle but it was still good enough for her to see a good chunk of the party, particularly the patio where Gary and Anna were still standing, laughing and smiling as Gary ran his hand up and down his daughter’s slender figure in a way no father should. The men who threw Sharon out had rejoined them and were laughing hysterically, no doubt recounting her tantrum and her rolling across the lawn. Sharon’s blood boiled as she watched them laugh at her humiliation but became perplexed when she saw Anna kiss Gary on the lips again and walk off. She was quickly greeted but two other bimbo women and walked off with them, her hands firmly cupped on their plump asses as they moved out of sight.

This was all so…weird. But things got even weirder when the music changed. Sharon couldn’t see who it was but someone changed the music blasting from the speakers and an energetic dance song began to play. As soon as the notes washed over the crowd, everyone just…stopped. They stopped talking. They stopped laughing. They stopped eating, drinking swimming and everything and stood there frozen for a few seconds. It was hard to tell from this distance but Sharon could swear she saw everyone’s expressions go blank, just like that bimbo waitress was she bumped into earlier. Then as swiftly as it began, it stopped and all at once everyone began dancing. They put down their food and drinks, people in the pools climbed out and everyone started dancing in rhythm to the music.

Though neither the song nor the dance were in any way explicit, the way everyone was dressed made this a wholly erotic affair. Especially for the women, all this dancing was causing their bodies to bounce and jiggle in every direction. More than once their boobs almost came bouncing out of their bikinis if not outright succeeded in doing so. These were always met with laughter rather than shame and they promptly put their boobs back in.

Everyone continued to dance like this for a few minutes until the music suddenly changed, quickly shifting from upbeat to something dark and pulsing. The pulsing gave Sharon a headache…but made everyone else hard and wet. They continued to dance but…closer. Their bodies rubbed together in sync with the music, women pressing their backsides against the nearest man’s chest and rubbing her ass against his groin. Some women practically embraced each other as they danced, their massive tits smushing together as they groped each other. No one laughed anymore if someone tits popped out of her bikini top or a cock flopped out of his speedos. It only served to make everyone more intense…and hot…and sweaty…

The music shifted again…but it was hard to tell what it was exactly now as the whole scene devolved into the massive orgy it was building up to. Sharon’s jaw dropped to the ground as she watched all semblance of public decency disappear as the studs pinned the nearest bimbo they could grab to the ground and thrust their cock into her pussy or asshole. Every stud grunted with satisfaction and every bimbo squealed with delight as they fucked for all the world to see. Couples, threesomes, foursomes and more sprang up all over the place as the sex became more and more intense. To Sharon’s shock, Gary was in the center of it all.

When the orgy began, three women quickly approached Gary, two with long blonde hair and one with short pixie bob cut dark hair and a dog collar around her neck. Collar Bimbo leapt into Gary’s arms and kissed while he tore off her thong and wasted no time plunging his fourteen inch cock into her pussy. How this woman’s slender body was able to swallow such a huge meatstick was a mystery to Sharon but somehow she did it. Her squeals of delight were somehow audible over all moaning and slapping and soon joined in with the symphony of flesh and debauchery. One of the two blondes circled behind Gary, discarding her bikini in the process, and jumped onto Gary’s back to rub her bare tits against his hardened muscles, the bimbo’s expression melting into delight as she felt her skin pressed against his. The other blonde bimbo focused her attention on Collar Bimbo, quickly dropping to her knees and burying her face between Collar Bimbo’s ass cheeks and rimming her asshole. All three of them were having the time of their lives…with a man they probably wouldn’t have even glanced at just a few years prior.

Sharon blinked numerous times, her jaw dropping lower than you’d think possible as her mind went totally blank, unable to comprehend what she was witnessing here. It’d barely been ten minutes since everyone started dancing and in that short time they went from having an “ordinary” pool party to the most blatant and open display of debauchery imaginable. But strangely, all things considered, this seemed to feel “natural” for them. From the moment Sharon laid eyes on everyone here the word that kept bouncing around in her mind was “sex”. The men were every woman’s wet dream and the women were the embodiment of every male fantasy. When you thought about it like that…how could they not end up like this? Naked and twisting together to satisfy their every erotic desire.

But how did they end up like this?

WHY did they end up like this?

Even if Wimpy Gary hit the gym hard Sharon still had trouble picturing her husband transforming so much in just four years. And Anna? She hated women who flaunted their sexuality too heavily! Sharon would tease her that it’s just because she had so little to show off but Anna always made her position clear. So why would she allow herself to be transformed into…

Sharon’s train of thought came to a screeching halt when she spotted Anna in the crowd…making her way towards her father.

Well initially Anna was more rolling towards her father. When the orgy began Anna was someplace out of sight until she and some other bimbo rolled into view, their bodies locked together in a 69 and their faces buried in each other’s pussies. Anna and her partner rolled into sight and stopped with Anna on top, licking and slurping pussy like her life depended on it. She lifted her head for a moment to get some air and that’s when she saw him. Her father, just as naked as she was, engaged in a foursome with three women just as erotic as her.

What happened next will haunt Sharon forever…

Anna abandoned her partner and hurried over to Gary. She said something to him, inaudible to Sharon over the music and from this angle she couldn’t see her face either. Whatever she said, it made all three bimbos stop fucking Gary, turn to her and smile. They all parted so that nothing was between this nude father and daughter, Gary grinning with a deep hunger in his eyes as he eyed her up. Without further ado Anna dropped to her knees and spread open her tits. Gary approached until his hardened member was right in front of her face. Anna…kissed it…and proceeded to wrap her tits around it to give him a tittyfuck.

It didn’t matter to Anna that Gary’s cock was covered in another woman’s juices. It didn’t even matter to her that it was her father’s cock she was currently massaging with her massive porn balloons. Sharon could clearly see Anna’s face now and she visibly worshipped her father’s massive cock, moving with incredible vigor as she desperately tried to make him cum. All Gary did was smile as he watched his daughter pinch her nipples while pleasuring him. The two blonde bimbos from before watched, giggled and masturbated as they watched this forbidden show. The Collar Bimbo was more daring and approached Gary from behind, wrapping her arms around him and resting her hands on his firm abs while her boobs pressed against his back, making him even harder. She peeked over Gary’s shoulder and watched Anna go with a smile, completely unperturbed by the relation between the two.

Everything going on here seemed so…normal to everyone. No one batted an eyelash as husband and wife engaged in open sexual activities with each other and with other partners. No one even said boo as father and daughter took part in a forbidden coupling! Sharon watched it all in utter disbelief and couldn’t help but think, “What’s WRONG with these freaks?! Have they no shame?? Have they no—“

Sharon’s train of thought was cut short as she felt a sharp pain in her back followed by a powerful electric surge.

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

Her scream carried over the party, drowning out the music and made everyone look to the fence where people barely caught a glimpse of her head before it disappeared. Sharon collapsed and convulsed, her brain scrambling from the pain, until finally she blacked out. The last thing she saw was the imposing figure of the security guard from the gate standing over her, Taser in his hand…

Sometime later Sharon groaned as she stirred back to consciousness, her whole body still aching despite lying on something soft. It took her a few moments to realize that she was handcuffed in the back of a Serenity Gardens squad car. She was so distraught at being thrown out of the house that Sharon had completely forgotten that Gary said he was going to call Serenity Garden Security to escort her out. When she began spying on the party she was understandably too fixated on the party to notice the squad car pull up and the front gate guard approach her. That same guard was standing in front of the house…talking to a nude Gary and Anna.

Fighting through the pain, Sharon lifted herself up to look through the half-open window of the car towards the house. There stood Gary and Anna, his massive cock swaying in the breeze and her tits and upper chest covered with cum. Gary’s, perhaps? Who knew? All that cum didn’t stop the security guard from casually fondling one of Anna’s tits while he spoke to him. Anna seemed utterly nonchalant about it as she answered all of the guard’s questions, the three of them deciding what to do about Sharon. She couldn’t hear all of it but Sharon was able to pick up the tail end through the open window.

“So the company will take care of it? She going to be taken to Dr. Caldwin?” inquired Gary.

The guard shook his head. “We don’t need to take it that far for a case like this. She saw a lot but it’s nothing a simple memory replacement won’t fix. Don’t worry, it’s standard procedure. The lab boys will cook up some fake memories to plant in her head that’ll discourage her from ever trying to come back. She won’t remember a thing and she’ll be sent on her way. Won’t hurt her at all.”

“Won’t hurt her? That’s a fucking shame,” Anna growled. The men ignored her and continued speaking.

“The office only works on a skeleton crew over the weekends,” noted Gary. “Will they have the right staff to handle this?”

“Probably not,” admitted the guard, “Which is why we’ll be holding her in the cells on the far side of the community until Monday. You won’t see her again.”

Gary and Anna both smiled at that and looked to the squad car. Noticing Sharon’s head peering at them through the glass, their smiles widened and darkened and they both gave her the middle finger before turning back into the house, Gary slapping his daughter on her bubble butt before disappearing inside. The guard walked back to the squad car while Sharon continued to stare at the house, her jaw hanging open. What she just witnessed was all so surreal. How could the three of them stand out in the open like that so casually? It was one thing to do it in the semi-privacy of a back yard but they were out in the open! What kind of crazy place was Serenity Gardens?!

Much to the guard’s relief, Sharon remained silent as he took her to the holding cells. It took about ten minutes to get there as Serenity Gardens was quite large and the cells were on the far side of the compound opposite the exit. This side of the community was largely unpopulated as houses were still being constructed and being filled with Simplify Your Life employees. The company clearly had some big expansion plans for this area if they planned to provide housing and accommodations for so many people.

A shell-shocked Sharon was pulled out of the car and maneuvered into a medium-sized one story building that acted as the community’s prison. The guard handed her off to the people inside and left to return to his post. Within minutes Sharon found herself sitting on a bed in a cell, with plain white walls, gray bars and a very small window with a view of the darkening skyline. All of this had taken so long that the sun was beginning to set. Time was lost on Sharon as she sat in her cell in a daze, staring at the wall and trying to process everything. Her guards were grateful for this as it made for a quiet evening.

Sitting at a desk within sight of Sharon’s cell was a male guard with a nametag reading Phil. Phil was a muscular stud just like Gary and his front gate coworker, sporting a shaved head and sitting with his feet propped up on the desk while he read porn magazine featuring the SYL logo. Phil’s partner for the evening was a woman, a brunette bimbo just like Anna and the rest. A few minutes went by before she came back into view, having finished her patrol of the other cells. She was wearing knee high leather high heel boots, an extremely short black mini-skirt and a white button-up shirt that was instead tied in the front to contain her massive cleavage. Despite her shirt squeezing them, her tits bounced heavily with each step, making it difficult to read the nametag with the name Betty written on it.

Betty stopped in front of Sharon’s cell and looked her up and down with disgust. Once upon a time Betty had a figure much like Sharon’s and seeing reminders of it always frustrated her. But she had a job to do and tried to stay professional. Somewhat.

“Want some dinner, Scrawny?” she asked coldly.

“Be nice, Betty,” said Phil without looking up from his magazine.

It took a few moments for Sharon to answer but when she did she turned to Betty and asked, in a very meek and frightened tone, “…What the hell is wrong with this place…?”

Phil lowered his magazine very slightly to peer over the top at Sharon and Betty. Betty glanced over at him before turning back to Sharon. “Nothing is wrong with this place,” she replied matter-of-factedly. “At its core Serenity Gardens is just an ordinary community filled with people living their lives to the fullest. What’s wrong with that?”

“Ordinary…” Sharon echoed in disbelief. “Ordinary?! You…everyone here…you look like PORN STARS!!! And all those people…they were…having SEX in broad DAYLIGHT! Even my…my husband…and my DAUGHTER!! How is ANY of that ORDINARY?!”

It was quick but there was a very brief moment where Betty’s eyes seemed to flicker as though she had to process what Sharon was saying. It went as quick as it came and Betty simply shrugged. “Nothing wrong with a father and daughter expressing their affection for each other. There are a lot of misguided taboos out there but in this community, we don’t see any problem or shame in expressing ourselves and our love. Serenity Gardens was created to help SYL employees bond with each other…to bond and love…”

“Bond and love…” Phil echoed before returning to his magazine.

Sharon looked to Betty, Phil and back again. Something beyond weird was going on with these two. Well, honestly everyone. It quickly became clear she wasn’t going to get a sane answer from them so she decided to shift gears to something a bit more pressing.

“What are you planning to do to me…?” she asked hesitantly, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

Betty rolled her eyes. “Relax, Tiny Tits. We’re not going to drag you behind a shed and shoot you. We’ve got you scheduled for a simple Wipe-and-Dump Monday. You’ll probably end up at a bus station with a ticket to New York or Chicago or Timbuctoo without any memory of this place by the end of the day. Then you can go be some annoying scrawny gold-digger someplace else.”

Sharon remembered what the gate guard had said to Gary about a memory wipe. It didn’t really hit her until now that they were serious about it.

“That’s…impossible. This is real life! Not some sci-fi movie! You can’t just erase a person’s memories! You’re all insane.”

Betty chuckled, “You’d be surprised what the techs at SYL can do. You’ll get a glimpse before they put the Noggin Nudger on your head.”

Sharon continued to try and argue, saying that they can’t do this and that she’ll bring a legal shitstorm down on their heads if they don’t let her go but by this point Betty was just done with her. She approached Phil’s desk and sat on the edge, turning away from Sharon to avoid looking at her. Phil tried to keep reading his magazine but it became increasingly difficult as the ranting continued. Finally he lowered the magazine and with a big scowl on his face asked Betty if they had a gag somewhere.

Betty smiled mischievously and pulled from a desk drawer a ball gag. She held it up for him, looked him in the eye before diverting her gaze down his abs to the large bulge in his pants he’d been building up from his reading.

“Yeah, we do. But do you really want to waste it on her…” she teased.

Phil didn’t need much convincing, as horny as that magazine had made him. Within a minute Betty was groaning through the ball gag, her arms handcuffed behind her back and her shirt untied so her huge tits could jiggle in front of Phil’s face as she bounced in his lap on his cock. He slapped her bubble butt several times before lifting her up and dropping her on the desk to plow her further, holding her legs up by her ankles to get lots of leverage. Betty’s eyes rolled back into her skull as her head dangled over the opposite side of the desk while his magnificent cock plunged deeper and deeper into her gushing wet hole.

“Oooore!” she pleaded through the gag. “Uck ee oooooore!” Phil laughed and pulled out his cock so only the tip was still inside her before plunging his full ten inches into her, slapping his huge balls against her ass. Betty screamed with delight, all the while unaware that Sharon was now standing at the bars watching them in disbelief and disgust. Phil noticed her however and decided to make a show of it. He lifted Betty to her feet, spun her around and pressed her against the cell so her huge tits would squeeze slightly between the bars. Phil laughed again as he watched Sharon’s stunned expression through the bars while he continued to fuck Betty’s eager pussy that was tightening up and begging for his cum.

Betty was so lost to the pleasure that she didn’t notice Sharon’s taut face right in front of hers, fixating too much on the coming load she was about to receive in her pussy and praying that’d Phil would knock her up. She wanted to have his babies! She was certain her husband wouldn’t mind, having already impregnated one of their neighbors twice. In her excitement she pushed back against Phil so hard that he fell on his back with Betty on top of him, his cock still in her pussy. Thankfully he wasn’t hurt and took it in his stride, grunting loudly as he grabbed Betty around the waist and lifted her up and down on his member. Both of them moaned and grunted louder and louder until finally his cum exploded into her with such force that it immediately began leaking out of her cunt and dribbling down his cock. Betty’s eyes crossed from the pleasure and she fell back onto his chest, his cock popping out of her and copious amounts of his cum pouring out of her for Sharon to see…

That was just the beginning of their sex, of course. Though they were on duty, once they started they just couldn’t stop and proceeded to fuck around the whole room without interruption. It was about 7pm by the time the two finally finished and collapsed from exhaustion. Their entwined naked bodies curled up together behind the desk, their clothes and cum lay scattered all over the place from the door to Sharon’s cell where she sat with her chin in her palm, pondering all that she’d seen. Something beyond bizarre, beyond insane was happening in this community. No, not just with this community but with the company that ran it.

Simplify Your Life…

Sharon had heard of it, of course. Almost everybody had. The SYL logo was appearing on more and more products every day, their commercials popping up constantly on the TV and radio and always accompanied by some corny little jingle that got stuck in your head for hours afterwards. Strangely though, despite how annoying she found these commercials they always left Sharon with a subtle desire to buy something of theirs. Unfortunately a lot of their products are still a bit too pricey for someone as broke as her so she had to make due with all the cheaper brands. She remembered being especially interested in trying some of their beauty products, their brands of makeup, shampoo and perfume reportedly being all the rage right now. They might’ve even helped her find someone to help her out of the poverty-stricken hole she’d found herself in but again, money blocked her.

Thinking about it now…Sharon was actually grateful for her poverty for once.

Whatever was going on with Gary and Anna…this whole community…Simplify Your Life had to be behind it all. Her husband and daughter were more or less normal until Gary got his job with them. Something changed when they joined SYL. SYL changed them. They had to be up to something extremely shady. Why else would they want to erase her memory of what she’d seen here?

Well…she certainly wasn’t about to let THAT happen!

Taking a deep breath to build her confidence, Sharon stood up and approached her cell door. She checked one last time to make sure Phil and Betty were still in their post-sex coma before reaching into her pocket and pulling out the key to her cell. Phil goofed big time when he pressed Betty against her cell to torment her. He’d been so distracted by the sex that he didn’t notice Sharon reach through the bars and quickly rummage through the pocket of Betty’s skirt, finding the cell key inside. She hid it on her person while her guards did their thing, waiting for the right time to escape. That time was now, before anyone else came to check on them…

There weren’t that many people in the building so Sharon was able to sneak out without incident. It was almost completely dark by this point and the streetlamps were coming on, illuminating the picturesque streets of Serenity Gardens. The empty streets. There were plenty of lights on in the houses but no signs of any activity outside. In a way that worked to Sharon’s advantage as it meant fewer chances of being discovered. The smartest thing to do at this point would be to find a way to escape. There were high walls around the whole perimeter but there was bound to be a tall tree or a ladder somewhere she could use. She’d slip out and disappear into the darkness before anyone knew she was gone, allowing her to seek help and maybe get to the bottom of what’s going on in this crazy community…

That would be the smart thing to do, of course. But Sharon isn’t that smart. Her bitterness and entitlement got the better of her and prompted her to make a detour before she made her escape. Her destination? The house of her husband and daughter. She didn’t know what she planned to do when she got there but she couldn’t bring herself to leave without raging over what all they had that she didn’t one last time. It would be a long trek though as Sharon was on foot and would have to move between houses and through backyards to avoid detection. Sharon was confident she could make it though. She just needed to move quickly…

To be continued…