The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sins of the Mother

Emma is a successful prosecutor. Little does she know, a colleague has targeted her for revenge. Her life and career will never be the same.

MC, FF, MF, MA, BD

Ashley watched the tall young woman from across the dimly lit hotel lounge. It was chilly and raining outside and the weather forecast hinted at the possibility of ice making the warmth of the wine she was sipping even more relaxing. As she studied the woman, it became more an more evident that the woman was agitated. Little did the young woman know Ashley was behind her agitation as she was observed from a distance.

Agitation turned to disaster when the woman spilled some of her drink on her black skirt. Clearly flustered, she attempted to wipe it up but only made it worse. Ashley walked across the floor and touching the woman’s shoulder, whispered, “salt removes red wine.” The woman turned to look at Ashley and smiled. “Dr. Marsden, I did not see you sitting here.”

Taking the salt shaker from Ashley, Assistant District Attorney Emma Jones simply said a heartfelt “thank you,” adding, “I should have known that, but it has been a terrible day.”

“Well, you clearly look flustered,” Ashley said holding out her hand. “Why don’t you come join me at my table and relax a little.” Looking toward the waitress, Ashley ordered another wine replacing the one spilled by the ADA.

Within five minutes, both women were laughing like old friends with wine in their hands. Ashley finally asked, “now what was bothering you so much that you spilled a perfectly good glass of red wine, on your skirt?”

As she asked the question, Ashley peered deeply into Emma’s eyes capturing her attention.

“Too many cases and not enough time, “ Emma laughed and then asked “and what is the Department’s head shrink doing here sipping wine on a Friday evening, working on a therapy session.”

Ashley laughed, “I might be, but your skirt is happy I showed up when I did.” At that remark, both women laughed.

Dr. Ashley Marsden was the police department’s head psychiatrist for the last five years and probably knew more about the inner working of the brain than anyone in the state. At 42 years old, she was a leader in her field and not only mastered the law enforcement brain, but the criminal brain.

Emma, was only 29 and the daughter of Mary Marsden, one of the top federal prosecutors in the country. Blessed with what some called legal DNA, Emma’s career was on a rapid upward trajectory. Tall, beautiful to the point of striking, Emma commanded a courtroom.

What Emma did not know was that Dr. Marsden did not always go by that name. Ashley changed her name at the age of 18 after the arrest and prosecution of her father, the now infamous Dr. Rudy Pickens. Pickens was a genius, but mad and experimented on human subjects altering untold personalities and ruining numerous lives until he was stopped and prosecuted by Emma’s mother many years ago. The arrest and subsequent imprisonment ruined Ashley’s life and led to her mother’s suicide. Distraught, Ashley legally changed her name and got a new start driven by a single goal —— to exact revenge on the family that ruined her life. As she sat there sipping wine she had to smile, her plan was almost complete.

“Now, seriously, let’s talk about what is bothering you,” Ashley spoke in hushed tones while looking into Emma’s face.

“It really is nothing, just disturbing emails and voice mails.” After pausing for a moment Emma added, I am sure there is a disgruntled friend of someone I put away trying to make my life miserable.”

“Don’t let it get to you.” Ashley looked across at Emma adding, “why don’t you come by the office tomorrow, talking about the issue will help in many ways.”

When it looked like Emma would say no, Ashley smiled and said, “I will stay late to see you and after hours, I serve wine.”

Emma laughed and agreed to see the doctor the following evening. Afterall, she reasoned, it could not hurt to talk through the problem.

That evening, Ashley made some phone calls making sure everything was ready for Emma’s visit and the soon to be scheduled followups. Flipping through a scrapbook filled with news clippings and pictures of Emma as she grew over the years, Ashley smiled to herself.

Looking out the window, she sipped on a glass of wine and whispered, “finally mom, I will make them pay for what they did to you.”

The following evening at exactly 5pm, Emma arrived at Ashley’s office. As promised, she was the last patient of the day and to insure privacy, the rest of the staff had already been sent home.

“Emma, I am so glad you took me up on my offer,” Ashley smiled extending her hand.

Emma took the hand in hers and simply said, “thank you for seeing me at the end of the day.”

Ashley walked over to a side table and poured Emma a glass of red wine and herself a water. Handing Emma the wine, she commented, “if you spill it this time, we will be prepared.”

Both women laughed.

As Emma sipped the wine, she felt her body relax and begin to feel heavy, she tried to focus on Ashley, but found her concentration harder and harder to maintain. Realizing something was wrong, she tried to get up but when Ashley said, don’t fight it and just relax, Emma found herself following the commands. Within minutes the young ADA was in a twilight sleep and open to Ashley’s suggestions.

45 minutes later, Emma woke up at Ashley’s command and acted as if nothing had happened. Never questioning the time, Emma thanked Ashley for her time and made a second appointment for the following week. As she watched the ADA leave, Ashley had to smile at how easy the entrapment was. “The smart and intelligent ones are always the easiest,” she muttered to herself.

Over the next week Emma’s sleep became fitful as she had increasingly vivid dreams around dangerous and increasingly erotic sexual behavior. What disturbed the young ADA the most was that she seemed to increasingly enjoy the dreams. Each dream seemed to get more and more intense. What woke Emma each time was she would see the faces of those tormenting her body sexually, and in each case it was either and man or women she had sent to prison.

When Emma met Ashley the following week for her second appointment, things moved ahead per Ashley’s plans. After greeting Emma warmly and having her sit down, Ashley moved forward and softly whispered a trigger word in the ADA’s ear smiling as her head slumped forward.

“Good girl,” Ashley whispered as she watched Emma slump forward. She then added, “from now on Emma will want to be my good girl.”

She looked on gleefully as Emma’s head nodded in agreement.

Again as in the previous week, Ashley spent the following hour whispering instructions and planting triggers deep in Emma’s brain. When she finally woke Emma from her trance, the young ADA again thought nothing was amiss and in fact felt relaxed and refreshed.

Agreeing on an appointment time for the following week, Ashley asked, “if you are open for dinner tomorrow night, I would love for you to join me.” Without even thinking, Emma nodded her head in agreement.

“I would love to,” the young ADA said as she gathered her coat to leave the office.

“Wonderful,” Ashely smiled. “Meet me at the Oceanaire on Court Street at 8pm. They have the best seafood in the city.”

That night, The young prosecutor had another highly erotic dream. The dream kept her tossing and turning for hours as her mind was again assaulted by images and actions alien to her real life. When she awoke, Emma immediately realized that her nightgown was pulled up over her hips for no apparent reason. If she had paid closer attention, she would have caught the faint scent of arousal in the room, but at the moment Emma was not paying attention to those signs.

At work that day, Emma seemed distracted and found it hard to concentrate. Throughout the day, her mind wandered to the evening’s dinner. To say that she was looking forward to it would have been an understatement. By 2pm, Emma called it quits rationalizing it was a Friday and she needed to get her nails done. Heading out into the afternoon sun, she walked won the street towards her condo and the nail salon when she passed Agent Provocateur, an upscale lingerie store on Newberry Street. On a whim, Emma walked in and was immediately amazed at the provocative undergarments on display. As she walked around, a thrill shot through her body as her mind wandered and she imagined what they would feel like on her skin and how she would look in them in real life.

“May I help you,” a charming young woman asked.

“I am just looking,” Emma answered adding, she had a dinner to attend tonight.

Allowing herself to be guided around the store, Emma was soon trying on multiple styles and colors until she found just the right one. Walking out from the fitting room, she proudly announced, “I will take these.” The saleswoman smiled wrapped her purchases and sent her on her way.

By the time Emma walked in her condo, it was already 6pm and she quickly showered, applied makeup and then slipped into the recently purchased bra, panty and garter. Unwrapping her light black stockings, Emma slowly rolled them up her leg enjoying the sensation as she did. For the first time in her life, she attached stockings to a garter. She then stood and turned in the mirror admiring her look; it was something she had rarely done in the past. Slipping into a black dress, pearls and heels, Emma was quickly out the door and into her waiting Uber.

Walking into Oceanaire, the young ADA quickly spotted Ashely waving to her from across the lounge area. Walking over towards her, Emma hugged the doctor before sitting across from Ashley. She noticed a pinkish Cosmopolitan sitting in front of her.

“I hope you don’t mind, but the drinks here are great and I took the liberty of ordering for you.” Ashely smiled at her companion as she uttered the words.

Emma was somewhat surprised when she felt a small twinge of arousal shoot through her body. She did not understand why and visibly shifted her weight in the chair.

“Is everything alright?” Ashley asked, smiling in recognition of the response.

“Yes,” Emma responded, “just a strange feeling for a moment, but it has passed now.”

By the end of dinner and three cosmos later, Emma was totally relaxed. When Ashley suggested they visit a club down the street, Emma quickly nodded her head in agreement.

The inside of the club as dark with candle lit tables surrounding a dance floor on three sides with a long bar on the other. Music was provide by a DJ suspended on a platform above the floor.

“Have you been here before?” Ashley looked to Emma for an answer.

“No,” came a quick reply as Emma’s eyes began to adjust to the low lighting inside the club. Taking a seat in a back corner, Ashley signaled a waitress and quickly ordered two more cosmos.

After the drinks arrived, Ashley grinned toward her companion for the evening. Sipping her drink, she whispered , “good girls relax,” into Emma’s ear and watched as the young ADA visibly relaxed across from her.

Emma, in her relaxed state, looked around and noticed the entire club was made up of women. There were women sitting with women, women dancing with women and she swore she saw women kissing women in the far corner. However, none of this raised any concern. When a tall blonde approached the table, she looked up.

“Ashely, is this the young woman you’ve told us so much about?” The woman looked towards Emma as she asked the question.

“Yes, Bree, this is Emma and it is her first time in the club.”

“Well Emma, given this is your first time, let me be the first to ask you to dance,” Bree said holding out her hand.

Ashley whispered something in Emma’s ear as Bree took her arm and walked her onto the dance floor. Both were soon moving their bodies to the beat of the music much to the amusement of Ashley. When Bree danced behind Emma wrapping her arm around the ADA and pulling her close in a sexy grind, Emma did not pull away. When Bree’s hands moved to cup Emma’s breasts through her dress, again, Emma did not object. In fact, Emma shut her eyes enjoying the sensation.

“You have really done well with her,” a dark haired woman mentioned as she walked over to Ashley.

Ashley nodded. “It is so much easier when they are unsuspecting, trusting and intelligent.” She then added, “she is totally controllable now.” Finally she added, “Claire, I want it all captured on film and video. I want the press to have a field day in the end.”

Claire laughed as she walked away remarking, “remind me never to upset you.”

As a the music grew louder Ashley looked up and smiled as she saw Emma was now putty in Bree’s hands. The tall blonde had her body and Emma’s moving as one and one of her hands was gradually moving the hem of Emma’s dress higher and higher on her thigh. It was clear to all watching that Emma was aroused. When the song stopped, Bree walked Emma back to Ashley’s table and simply asked, “do you mind if I show her the rest of the club?”

“I think that is a wonderful idea,” Ashley said. I am sure there are many “members only” rooms she might find interesting.

Handing Emma another drink, Bree took her hand and walked her towards the other side of the club to a door marked “members only.” As they walked away in the low club light, Ashley noticed that Bree clearly had her hand resting on Emma’s ass as she guided her across the floor.

Ashley then stood up and walked into another room where Claire was looking at a row of monitors. “Your young ADA is in for a special treat tonight,” she mentioned to Ashley.

“Yes she is. Emma has taken to the conditioning very well and right now, nothing seems out of place to her. It will be interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole of depravity we can take her.” She added, “I have already notified some of the crime families that she prosecuted that for a price we will eventually “rent” her out once she is fully trained.” Both women laughed at the thought of such sweet revenge.

Walking through a darkened hallway in the members only area, Bree stopped Emma before a curtained wall. She drew back the curtain exposing Emma’s eyes to a young woman, bound to a bed being teased and sexually tortured by two leather clad Dommes.

“Just like in your dreams, isn’t it?” Bree stood close behind Emma wrapping her arms around her cupping both breasts. “You have thought secretly about this before, haven’t you?”

True to her conditioning, Emma nodded yes.

“Watch and see yourself in there just as that young girl.” Bree could almost hear Emma’s breathing increase as she whispered the command. She could also feel Emma lean back into her.

Emma was transfixed by what she saw and did not feel Bree’s hands pull up the front hem of her dress exposing her panties. Bree allowed her fingers to caress Emma’s pussy through the thin material discovering just how wet the young attorney had become. Emma’s small moan only encouraged further exploration in the darkened hallway.

The scene in front of Emma intensified as did the probing of Bree’s fingers. Emma’s hips were clearly moving and Bree could feel both her wetness and small spasms contraction g through her tight pussy. As the woman in the room climaxed, Bree felt Emma explode over her fingers. “Such a perfect reaction, such a good girl,” she whispered into her ear. Adding, “the next time we will explore further.

Bree escorted Emma back to the table in the main room where Ashley was waiting. “I return her to you all safe and sound, but you do need to bring her again.” With that, Bree held her fingers up to her nose and then placed them in front of Ashley’s.

“Eau d’ Emma, it is a wonderful scent.”

To Be Continued