The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sins of the Mother Part 2

Emma is a successful prosecutor. Little does she know, a colleague has targeted her for revenge. Her life and career will never be the same.

MC, FF, MF, MA, BD

Bree escorted Emma back to the table in the main room where Ashley was waiting. “I return her to you all safe and sound, but you do need to bring her again.” With that, Bree held her fingers up to her nose and then placed them in front of Ashley’s.

“Eau d’ Emma, it is a wonderful scent.”

Emma sat down clearly flushed with excitement, but calm acting as if nothing wrong. Ashley smiled whispered into her ear and then pulling back simply said, “I will see you at your next appointment.”

In the morning, Emma awoke in her own bed again disturbed by the dreams she had experienced. As before, her nightgown was up over her hips and a slight hint of arousal filled the air. She had no recollection of the previous night and thought her experiences in the “members only” room were simply a dream.

Standing in front of a mirror showering, Emma shut her eyes for a minute and saw a mental image of the young woman bound from the previous night. As she recalled the images, her hands started to wander until Emma was caressing her own nipples. Soft caresses became firmer strokes. Firmer strokes became small pinches and finally sharp pinches. Emma’s eyes flew open and she saw her fingers tightly gripping her hardened nipples as a flood of arousal coursed through her body. Shocked, Emma quickly stopped and whispered, “I need to call Ashley.”

Wrapped in a robe, Emma called Ashley almost pleading for an appointment.

“Emma, it is a Saturday, I don’t have weekend appointments and my office is closed.”

“Please, Ashley, I need to see you now. I would not ask if it were not important.” Emma could hear the desperation in her own voice as she talked. She also felt a wave of relief wash over her as Ashley agreed to see her at the doctor’s private residence.

Dressing quickly, Emma was soon standing in front of a door at the address Ashely provided. With little hesitation, Emma knocked. After a few seconds, the door opened and standing there was a beautiful young woman dressed in a latex maid’s uniform tightly wrapping her body. With a smile, the young woman said “welcome, Ashely is expecting you,” and turned leading Emma into the home.

Emma could only follow as her mind was in a daze. The latex clad maid looked familiar and closely resembled the young woman bound in her dreams the previous evening.

Escorted into a large home office, Emma turned her head as the latex maid departed the room. Turning to Ashley, she was about to ask a question, when Ashley cut her off.

“That is Jenny, she is a former patient of mine and a graduate student at the university. She has a latex fetish and I needed a housekeeper due to my hours. Both of us get what we need and you must admit, she looks beautiful.”

Emma nodded.

“She came to me confused about her fetish. It was harmless and over time, I was able to convince her to embrace it vs. fight it. Now look at her, she’s healthy, successful in graduate school and enjoying life.” Ashley looked to Emma, “you must embrace your dreams, don’t you think?”

Emma looked over, “I guess so.”

“Now, why are you here?” Ashley waited for an answer.

“My dreams,” tumbled out of Emma’s mouth.

Ashley got up and walked to a small bar in the corner of the room. “Keep talking,” she said as she poured two glasses of wine. Unseen by Emma were the three drops of a clear liquid dropped into her glass. Walking over to Emma, she handed the young lawyer a glass and asked her to continue.

Emma poured out her story to include the dream of the previous night’s activities unaware that what she experienced was real. Ashley fought hard to suppress a smile as she realized just how captured Emma had become. When Emma finally finished, her voice was sounding slurred and her eyes took on a glazed appearance.

“It is obvious you are submissive my dear, and the more you fight it, the more your dreams will invade your day to day living.” Ashley watched as Emma tried to process what had been said.

“Submissive?” Emma spit out the word in a slurred fashion and then added “me, no way.” For effect she tried to say “I am a strong woman,” but what came out was a disjointed, “I an a string woooman” much to Ashley’s delight.

“Lay back and relax,” Ashley smiled as she then added a trigger phrase. Emma reclined shutting her eyes and opening her mind to Ashley’s commands. Two hours later, she awoke unaware of the time or what had taken place.

“As I was saying,” Ashley smiled as she spoke, “you need to embrace your submissiveness.” Emma no longer blushed and just nodded. “Like Jenny, you will change as you accept who you are meant to be. “

Ashley stood, “now you need to get dressed for the club. Jenny will show you to your room. We have a very important club date tonight.”

Emma just nodded her head to Ashley’s delight. The doctor understood just how deep her control over the young attorney was becoming and how embedded her triggers and suggestions became over time. Soon, she realized, Emma would be a complete puppet in her hands.

Jenny led Emma into another room where a black latex skirt, corset and open gusset panties were displayed on the bed.

“Have you worn latex before,” Jenny asked.

When Emma shook her head no, Jenny immediately responded, “well, I am here to help you.”

“Now to start, you need to strip and shower completely.” Noticing the trimmed public hair covering Emma’s pussy, Jenny laughed, and shave bare too.....totally bare. If you need help, let me know.”

Fifteen minutes later, Emma stood completely naked in the center of the room and Jenny inspected her. “Very good” the student clad as a maid said, “now for the latex.”

“First, we will light dusting of powder or and a thin thin layer of lubricant/dressing aid on your body and on the inside of the garments and then we will slip you in.” Emma, totally compliant by this point, just stood as Jenny coated her skin with the powder and then a thin layer of Eros dressing gel.

“Now, we will slip on the skirt and corset. The panties are for later and another look, latex is to be worn next to the skin with nothing under it, not even another layer of latex. “

15 long minutes later, Emma stared into the mirror at the reflection looking back at her. She was covered in tight, shiny latex that clung to her body tighter and more revealing than anything she had ever worn. After applying makeup and combing out her hair, she was deemed fit for the club by the student-maid. “You look so sexy,” Jenny said.

Emma just nodded in agreement and hardly noticed the shot of arousal that raced through her body when Jenny uttered the words.

Twenty minutes later, they were in a limo headed into the city and to the same club visited the night before. As they walked in, all eyes turned to the three women. Jenny was immediately escorted to the members only location while Ashley and Emma took a table as the music swirled around them. Drinks were brought and with a quick eye contact, the waitress nodded to inform Ashley that Emma’s drink had been doctored as ordered. As Emma sipped obediently, Ashley could not help but admire how good she looked in a form fitting outfit.

On cue, Bree walked over and taking Emma’s hand escorted her onto the dance floor, where she was soon grinding her body into the compliant young lawyer. To Emma, it was just as in her dream. When she felt Bree’s hand move from her kips to her bare upper thigh, Emma thought nothing of it. As Ashley watched Bree’s hands disappear under Emma’s skirt, she had to smile realizing it was all being captured on film.

The dancing grew more intense and as their bodies rocked together, Emma felt Bree’s fingers grow more aggressive. Pressing her hips back into her partner, Emma let out a loud moan as she felt Bree’s fingers penetrate her wet pussy. Ashley watched in amazement as the young lawyer was literally finger fucked on the middle of the dance floor with a crowd looking on.

Bree dancing behind Emma kept whispering “good girl” as her fingers invaded the growing wetness of the lawyer’s body. Emma, for her part, was lost in a fog, and was a captive of the sexual feelings racing through her body. To anyone watching, and a few were, it looked like Emma was impaling her body on Bree’s exploring fingers. The tight fitting latex left little to the imagination as Emma’s hips ground into Bree’s fingers. When Bree whispered “cum for me,” her obedient dance partner did. On the middle of the dance floor, Emma came in public for the first time.

Bree took Emma by the arm and walking her back toward Ashley calmly stated “I think she is ready for a return trip to the ‘members only’ area.”

Ashley smiled and said “the monitors are set up to record the activity, enjoy yourself.”

“I will” was all that Bree said as she led Emma through the doors in the back and down a darkened narrow hallway

Again, they stopped before a curtained window and pulling the curtain back, Emma again saw a latex bound girl being both tortured and teased. Her glazed eyes and foggy brain recognized that the bound girl looked like Jenny sans maid uniform. At that moment, Jenny turned her head to the window on the wall and seemed to be staring right at Emma, who recognized the girl, but in her foggy mind could not remember from where.

As she watched two couples tease Jenny’s body behind the glass, Emma felt Bree’s hands again slip under the latex skirt. “Wouldn’t you like to be in there providing pleasure to all of those couples?” Bree asked the question and could almost feel Emma’s wetness surge as the words burned into her mind.

“Of course you would, you are such a good girl, a good girl made for pleasure.” As Bree spoke the words, she began slowly penetrating the young attorney with two fingers. Slipping into Emma was easy, she was lubricated and her pussy was open to touching. As Bree again finger fucked her, Emma could not help but moan and then thrust her body back onto the invading digits.

“Good Girl,” Bree whispered as she felt Emma again impale herself. “You are such a good girl.”

Bree heard Emma almost whimper with desire and knew the time was near. Withdrawing her fingers with a slight pop, Bree led the young woman into another room where she was quickly stripped her of the latex garments.

Opening the curtains on a window looking out into the hallway, Bree simply said, “now everyone can see and enjoy you.”

“Come here,” Bree commanded and Emma walked over to a rack-like device standing about six feet from the wall. Within seconds, Emma was bound with her hands outstretched over her head and her ankles pulled wide and attached to the corners of the frame. She was naked, bound and exposed.

A side door opened and two men followed by two women entered the room. Emma saw they were all naked. Without a sound, they went to work on her body as a crowd gathered on the other side of the glass window. Emma felt eight hands touching, prodding and stroking her. Suddenly, her world went dark as a blindfold was placed over her eyes. As her world slipped into darkness, the torment intensified. Throughout it all, she heard Bree’s quiet whisper, “be a good girl.”

In the club’s main office, Ashley was sipping a drink and enjoying the show. “The pictures and film will end her career,” Ashley laughed.

“I don’t think she will want a career when you are done with her, she will be happy as someone’s personal pet.” An older redheaded woman commented looking across the room at Ashley. The woman added, “Bree enjoys breaking the smart ones, especially the smart, beautiful ones.” She laughed, “Emma will never be the same.”

Inside the room, Emma was now quivering in a combination of pain and pleasure. Her nipples and clit had been tightly clamped and as the crowd in the hallway watched, Emma’s ass was lubed. While one of the women knelt and began a slow tongue massage of the lawyer’s pussy, her male partner stood behind Emma and slowly inserted a stainless steel plug into the virgin ass. Emma cried out, but no one could tell if it was in pain or pleasure. No one, but the beautiful redhead enjoying Emma’s pussy. As the plug penetrated Emma’s ass, her anal muscles clamped tightly holding it in place. At that moment, Emma cried out, and the redhead’s mouth was greeted by a flood of sweet juices. Emma had cum and cum hard.

“Such a beautiful sight,” Ashley laughed. “I will bet future juries will love to see how the prosecutor acts when away from the courtroom.” She then paused for a moment. “I’ll bet her mother would be proud of what her beautiful daughter is becoming.”

Hanging suspended, Emma felt her pussy almost dripping wetness as she was touched and probed. Her virgin ass was filled and Bree’s whispers kept previewing what was to come. When Bree whispered, “and now they will pierce your body,” Emma inhaled sharply. She felt coldness on her left nipple and then felt it pulled tight away from her body. Just as she was about to moan in pleasure, she felt the needle pierce her skin causing another moan. Pain and pleasure mixed. The scene was repeated on the right nipple and then her clit. When Bree whispered open your mouth, the young lawyer did and swallowed the pill placed on her tongue. It is the last thing she remembered before darkness filled her world.

Emma woke in the morning as sunlight streamed through the windows. It took a moment for her to orient herself to the surroundings. She was in her own bed. “What a dream” she whispered to herself as she got out of bed. She immediately stopped as she felt discomfort in her breasts and pussy and looking down audibly gasped as she saw two gold nipple rings hanging from her nipples. Running to a mirror, she saw a clit ring hanging through her clitoral hood. Tears rolled down her face as she realized it wasn’t a dream. “What is happening to me she cried out.”

Almost immediately, the phone rang.

To Be Continued